Chapter 5

Her big secret
Tomorrow morning,Taeyeon wake up and go to the bathroom.She look at her face that is swollen and brush her teeth.She wash her face,she look at the mirror and smile."I will meet them.Well...not officially meeting but I'm spying them!!'Taeyeon thought and smile.She is GOT7's fan now.She really like Bambam.But she thought that Mark is the most handsome among them.And the most ugly in GOT7 is a secret that only she know it.She go to the kitchen while hopping while humming Super Junior's Cooky Song since she is hungry. She sit at the kitchen and look at the foods that Hyoyeon and Seohyun already cook..She was drooling."Woah,maa!"Taeyeon shout.She eat the foods hungrily.Since the others already eat their breakfast,Taeyeon was the only one at the kitchen table.Leo go to the kitchen to drink some water since he is thirsty.He take the water and drink it while leaning at the wall.Then he see Taeyeon eating like a pig."Yah,you are a girl not a boy.So,eat properly."Leo said while looking at Taeyeon that busy munching the foods in .She look at him with smudge near ."Who cares if I eat like a pig.I don't care."Taeyeon said and continue take the foods and put it in . Leo just look at her disgustly.'What a pig.'Leo thought.Taeyeon turn her head and look at Leo angrily."Yah! I'm not a pig!"Taeyeon shout and stand infront Leo while glare at him."But you eat like one.So your name is not suppose to be calm but it is suppose to be pig."Leo said.Taeyeon start boiling.Then they start bickering like crazy.The others rush to the kitchen and look at the two."Guys! Stop bickering!"Tiffany shout.Taeyeon and Leo turn their head and look at Tiffany."Not gonna happen!!"They shout in unison and start bickering again.Then Jessica get an idea to stop them bickering. She look at another 7 girls and said."Guys,let's ignore them and start our mission."Jessica said and they go.Taeyeon look at them and shout."Yah! Wait for me!!"Taeyeon shout and leave Leo alone in the kitchen.