a

fate is miracle

 

New York. (sica and fany)

Tiffany sip coffee while keep flipping the magazine page by page. Waiting sleepy head friend she had. Sica and bed already had deep relationship since she child. Yet she still had a beautiful figure.

“sorry sis.. hehe.. didn’t hear my alarm” sica grin in guilt to fany. Sensing annoying fany aura..

“don’t have to tell.. I already hear it like for hundred time already.” Fany didn’t even looking at sica. Still had focus on magazine.

“aigoo… don’t mad.. come on.. it not we can had shopping time everyday.. my mummy really hard to deal.. I had semester break.. so many work to do.. and you know.. one of my employee ruin the design I made last week..”

“chincha? The one that you strain for two days?”

“a’ah.. huhh.. gosh.. so…. Ah.. what ever.. have you contact taengoo? Is she okay?” sica let her anger subside.

“i… I just don’t know how to talk to her. I guest I had to let her cool down first.”

“she.. may be needed someone rightnow.” Sica remind tiffany. Taeyeon will never go to them first. It always be them who had to ask first.

“oh.. of course she is.. humph.. I heard hyoyeon will open new branch of club at gangnam street. Want to gather there all together? May be taeyeon will come.. I miss khunnie..”

“me too.. hae oppa so busy lately. Humph.. come.. later we will inform others.. now.. we should enjoy our shopping TIME!!” sica and fany squel happily.. shopaholic sister…

 

 

 

Japan (yuri)

Yuri stop the music from the radio...

“umma..”

“yae?”

“can I fly to korea next week?”

“but you had so much class next week?” her mom show disagree toward the plan

“umma… I will back here just in time.. I promise.” Yuri try hard to bargain. Fany did message everyone in their chatroom last night.

“what day?”

“hyo will open a club in Sunday.. so may be Saturday night? I will come back in no time.. umma.. can i..please??”yuri hugging her mom while whine cutely.

“haih.. you better show in time. You know your father don’t really like you going out than study to manage our business.” Her mom said worrily. But yuri already get hint her mother will let her go this time.

“hehe… umma jjang.. I will study hard.. you knew it right.?” She kiss her mom than pull her mom to dance along with her. But she did a little worry about her father reaction tonight when she told her wish to go out with friend. Her father way strict more than her mother.

“aigo.. it good to see you happy like this. Don’t worry.. umma will persuade your dad tonight.”

 

 

Africa (yoona)

“yes.. I had to take this phone call. Can you excuse me for a miute?” yoona quickly out from the discuss group.

Yoona: hello.. hye unnie..

Sica: hello yoon.. how are you?arent ypu working right now?

Yoona: you knew yet you call me at this time. Lucky my appa already back to korea.

Sica: hehe.. I know.. I just want you het scold from your appa. Do you see me and fany suggestion in our chat room?

Yoona: do two did what? Sorry but it hard to get any couverage here. I didn’t had any updating new trough that. Wae unnie?

Sica: let had party at hyo newly open club this Saturday?

Yoona: you mean this Saturday? Day after tomorrow? I mean why telling me this late? Huhu.. if I know I did agree to follow my daddy back last night. Huh..

Sica: so you mean you cant? Ohh.. come on.. taeyeon will come if everybody come.. if one of us did attend it I bet she will never show her face too.

Yoona: did I tell you I wont? Of course I will.. my work here already finish actually. It just I had being around my so grumpy daddy at hospital make me want to stay long. Can I bring my seunggi?

Sica: bring who ever you want but I want to remind.. it a snsd gathering.. so if you think you able to gave more attention to our we time than him.. feel free to bring him along

Yoona: hehe.. arasso.. I had to ask him first. I cant wait to eat yummy food.

Sica: what ever.. hehe.. bye yoona.. see you soon

Yoona: okay.. bye unnie..

Yoona run a little to her P.A and told her something. Her P.A. bowing then make her way to somewhere else.

“okay.. mr. Ash.. I am sorry.. I had an urgent matter and I had to back to korea this evening. I am so sorry about this meeting. I hope we can continue the our little conversation using mail and other more way.”yoona beam a very apologic face. But in her heart she already jumping more excited than a kangaroo.

“oh.. really? What a waste.. but it okay.. it an urgent afterall. We will discusss this later Ms Im.. see you later.” Mr Ashley gave a smile to yoona. If as he know what the urgent matter. Hehe.

“I take my leave now. thank” yoona go to her camp as her P.A already get her belong packing and both of them walk away to her own private plane to back to korea.

 

Law library (seohyun)

Behind a pile of file there were makane o f snsd buried in her world. Reading more file cases she already got by her father. Once a while she will refer into the law books also piling around her. It so hard as she lately keep forgetting the fact from her brain. Vibration at her phone make she stop a while. She slip her pencil at between her earlobe. Checking her phone.

 

 From eyesmile Unnie

                Maknae.. can you join our gathering this Saturday night? Sorry for late notice.. eheh.. I forgot you hardly open our chatroom during holiday. I bet you are busy.. but.. hehe.. can you just come. I just thought if we can let out stress when meeting each other. can you.?

Seohyun smile upon the message she got. Of course she want to.. she miss all her unnie and she a little waorry about taeyeon since last she saw her, taeyeon look very dejected and lost. Knowing taeyeon harabuji since before made she more worry and feel hard for taeyeon. Even she the one who always been the most upright in snsd can bear with so strict grandpa that taeyeon unnie had. She start to typing telling her decision.

To eyesmile unnie

                Arasso unnie. hehe.. I will. See you soon unnie. ^^

She tapping send and take out her pencil again. Seems she had to complete at least one more case before  she asking from her mom and dad to gather with her unnie.

 

Choi food company main office ( sooyoung)

Sooyoung glare at the employee of her. Didn’t satisfied for her work. Too many mistake showing how much this girl being careless..

“you make same mistake.. and same and same again.. did you ever take serious to what I’ve told?” the employee still hang her head low. “I am talking to you.. and you make an useless eye contact at the floor?”

“I am so sorry ms Choi”

“and after this you will make all this simple mistake again” she said sternly.

“I wont this time.”

“humpff… you said so. I give you last chance. Or I will send you to my sister branch. I want to see how you survive in her company.” The employee quickly shake her head. Yes ms choi sooyoung is strict but her sister really really strict. She been famous for her scarily fired employee. That why people more prefer work under choi sooyoung than her older sister.

“arasso ms..”

“you can go out now” sooyoung take her phone and reading the message she just got. A smile paste on her face. Party? So there is food. Gathering? That mean more food. Club? Yet also had some food under hyo power. Food food food. Hehe… she will of course attend where the food is given. Hehe

“choi sooyoung!” intercom interrupt her dreaming about food.

“yae appa?”

“you did scold our employee again?” her appa is the one who had very soft heart to his employee.

“she make a same mistake for many time and the mistake already point out to correct yet she did change anything about it. Should I praise her?” sooyoung start to annoyed “and are you stalking on me again?” she asking her over controlling father.

“it my right. Gosh.. you should control your temper better. You just like your always mad umma”

“no.. we are not.. it you the one who too calm to everything..”

“okay okay.. just say what you want.”

“blehh.. and appa.. I want to take leave on this weekend.” But the intercom already cut by her father. “this oldman” she hissed. What ever.. she will attend it even she will fight with his father tonight.

 

SMentertaiment (sunny)

Sunny rewind the audition tape a few time. Look and hear th voice for tenth time. Her eye already redden to the activity that she been doing for 3 days now. mext week, the tape she marks will called to attend an audition.

“ms lee..the tv schedule already print/ you want to check it now?” sunny secretary approach her boss.

“just put it there. I will check it in awhile.” She answer without look at her.

“and your phone have call.. I mean many miss call..”

“didn’t is aid I don’t want to receive any call during tape inspection.”

“but it from ms hwang for like ten times yesterday and five time since this morning. From ms jung almost ten since this morning” sunny look a while before walking to her desk. Checking the phone by herself.

“you can go out now.” and he secretary abediently going out. Sunny called back fany number..

Sunny: hello fany

Fany: gosh.. hello at last. Yah I am already in korea.. doyou know how many time I call you?

Sunny: sorry.. I am a little busy since last week. You know how my sister still in her honeymoon holiday so I had to cover like double work here. What the matter you did call me like for hundred time?

Fany: hehe.. sorry.. we having a we time party at hyo new branch club at gangnam street tonight. Please go and make taeyeon to come to.

Sunny: are you kidding me? How can I bring her with me?

Fany; gosh.. you the only one that still didn’t agree to attend to the gather tonight in our chatroom. Just post it and you know how miracle of our group. She will attend it when saw everyone joining it.

Sunny:aahh.. okay okay.. I will ppost later. Please send me the address after this.. see you tonight babe..

Fany: okay.. and be ready of hell sica for you since you didn’t pick her call  hehe. Papai…

Sunny continue her work afterward. She make her pacing to review to fast mode since she had to make empty space for her own leisure tonight. She already taste somaek melting in .

 

 

That night (hyo club)

“welcome welcome!!!!” hyo greet her friend who make entrance into the club just now. she look and start counting. Humph.. “still missing two person?” she ask yoona. Yoona shrug her shoulder since she already excitedly run into the club.

“taeng and yuri still absent.”

“hehe.. arasso.. bet both of them having hard time to make hole from both of their parent. And.. hehe.. surprisely maknae come earlier tonight?” hyo patted seohyun head lovingly.

“hehe.. I know right? Well.. sometime I had to sell taeyeon unnie name to had some pass from my father. Hehe” seohyun remember how she begging to going out from her parent. Luckily as her father is the lawyer for kim family so she easily use taeyeon name.

“you are being more evil day by day maknae.. but me too.. using taeyeon unnie name. hehe” yoona chodingly laugh. Her father is the doctor for kim family since her grand father. Other join their two younger member laugh. Since all their business are connecting to each other, mostly taeyeon is their big bos in working term. Hyo family club is under kim family bank support. Fany family textile company and sica family brand item is getting source from fany company and shipping by kim company. Sunny family television section under kim bank and also taeyeon hold a share in it. Yoona family had been kim family doctor and also seohyun firm company been kim lawyer for generation. Sooyoung food chaim company shipping under kim and also café is totally kim share. Don’t forget yuri family business also mainly under kim and yuri family is the most experience since her father is the ex personal assistant of mr kim taewon. So mainly or roughly taeng is their bos since she been handling their family business all under she sleeve.  

“hehe.. well.. where is she?” yurii suddenly join the group. She take sit between fany and sica.

“she will come.. believe me.. but for now.. she probably wait her harabuji sleep then make her way here” fany said confidently. Others only nod believing all fany said. Everyone now how hard taeyeon to escape her garandfather.

“so.. what are wo waiting for? Aren’t it too empty since only nine of us here?” sooyoung asking her member. “and where are the many many many of food?” she look to hyoyeon now. hyoyeon grim to that look.

“yah.. how can I prepare so  much thing as me the owner was telling about it just 2 hour before you all come here by our so much clever American sister here?” fany and sica giggles. Feeling guilty. They totally forget to comform it from hyoyeon. When everyone asking the address then they only know their simple idiot about it.

“sorry sorry.. huhu… why don’t you just call you restaurant to send some food here?” sica telling sooyoung and look at sunny. Since both of them had related with food.

“haish.. so spoil the party without food.”sooyoung getting out her phone. No other way…

“make it fast unnie.. you know how much I miss eating yummy food.. you know how strict my daddy when its come to food. All tasteless food is yummy for him.” Yoona show disgust face to show how much she dislike it.

“but it healthy..”seohyun made a reasoning.

“then you should take my place when eating time..” yoona pouting..

“not a problem.. hehe.. my house is like that too” seohyun smile. Make others smiling to silliness between two maknae..

“stop it.. still.. you should invite our suju oppa.. at least we can dance happily.” Yuri start follow the music rythim..

“yeah.. I like it.. hehe.. can we?” hyoyeon call for her oppa. Hoping they can join the so boring party. Huhu..

 

KIM MANSION

Taeyeon still in her working cloth.. one more time look at her phone.. should she joining the girls since she the only one who still telling her attending and mostly she the one who still not showing out there.

“agashi.. big master want to meet you.” Eunhye calling through the intercom. Taeyeon let a sigh from . Feel lazy to meet her grand father. Knowing the fact yet both of them may be will be fight as always. She really not in mood to fighting.

“agashi??” eunhye still calling her.