it is double of CHOI??

fate is miracle

Choi minho look at his father yet again. His mother keep glancing toward him too, may be feel weird by her son anxious face.

“yah.. minho.. wae?” mrs choi asking her young son.

“omma..” he whispering.”did hyung really want to married the woman you showed me last night?” he ask still whispering and eyeing his father.

“yes.. he is.. why?”

“no.. just to shock to hear our arrival. And displease when I talk about my cutie sister in law.” He smile in worry. Between he and his brother, his hyung known as the stubborn one, 10 of his father word he only take 3 or 5 at least.

“so? Aigoo.. minho yah.. you know your brother, he just be like himself. May be had something on his way.”

“if hyung reject that girl.. can I have it?” minho smile innoncensely. he get smacked from his mother afterward.

“yah., it your sister inlaw for your information. Don’t try it you little playboy” mrs choi warned choi minho. That woman is pretty worry to hear something like that, she can see minho is not playing with his word. That playboy keep asking about kimtaeyeon since she show the picture last night.

“hehe… I just said.. if hyung don’t like it umma.. I just saying with the word if.. don’t worry will ya..” minho hug his mom. Yes.. if the girl is not his own brother fiancé.. his arrival here is just to hunt that petite girl.

“control your playboyness please.. she your hyung’s. I tell you for the second time my son” mrs choi look very serious into minho eye.

“if you say so mother. Hehe..” minho quickly look away. He scare to promise cause he afraid he cant do like what he said.

“come.. let had some drink while waiting siwon to come.” Mr choi come and take his wife hand. The habit of him that make minho and siwon always tease them. To sweet. Hehe

“okay dear. Let go. And I hope you gave some word to your young playboy here. Remind him whose taeyeon is.” She nudge her husband. Mr choi knitted her eye brow to minho.

“aahh.. are you going to flirting with taeyeon? Yah.. it is a no and I don’t think she will easily fall for you young man.”

“oo.. okay.. we will see about it..” minho chuckled to his father.

“appa yah.. you not knocked sense into him. You did encourage him more.” Mrs choi mad at mr choi who dumbfounded.

 

 

KIMZ hotel

Taeyeon and her family sit around the table. Hayeon and taeyeon keep watching something from her tablet, and jiwoong and mr kim still with business talk. Mrs kim who is lonely now keep try to make conversation with the hotel employee who incharge for their dinner tonight.

Ring ring ring

“excuse me.. I had to answer this call” taeyeon make her way out from the dinner room.

She look at fany name on her screen

“hallo? Girls.. I am super nervous..”

“taetae.. we found it.. his name is choi minho. a bit younger than you, I mean us too. He work with his father in Hyundye motor at new York. Good news is.. he is super handsome.. he is tall very tall. Model like. Have a very good record in business in new York. Becareful cause for his personal record is super charming and super flirting. He always need to had girlfriend.. the best record for having girlfriend is 23 girlfriend in one month”

“chincha?? So.. did you all meet him?”

“nope.. we on the way to airport now.”

“he still at airport?.. ottoke???”

“aigoo.. we are so sorry”

“for what.?”

“we screwing you”

“when?”

“now? yah..”

“aigoo.. it goona be okay girls.. hehe.. I am kim taeyeon afterall..”

“just don’t worry and ready for second plan. I am afraid we are too late arrive at airport”

“arrasso.. thanks..”

“no need. See you soon.”

“okay.. bye”

“bye”

Taeyeon nervous again. Her heart beat fast. Super playboy? Oh my god.. what is my fate after all. I am dumping a playboy and get a new play boy. Nice choice mr and mrs kim.

 

“who is that?” hayeon ask taeyeon as soon as taeyeon walk into the room.

“nahh.. you ppani unnie”

“wae?”

“ahh.. she asking to had a sleep over tonight.”

“hehe.. what a waste”

“nahh.. it nothing.. I still can go to her home after this dinner.” The answer make hayeon frown. She thought that taeyeon promise to see her script at home tonight. But that nervous taeyeon still don’t get it. Still clueless how her lie make her sister hurt.

 

The table become more full than ever. A smile upon her father and grandfather somehow make her feel not comfortable. She want to reject the engagement.. but, she know that only in her dream for that father and son heard her choices. Her eye keep checking the time. It been half hour they waiting for her in law family.

On snsd chatting room also quiet. Make she feel nervous like crasy. The same feeling she had when she had to present for the whole company in her 15 years old aged. Where she been scolding by her own grandfather for every mistake she made in the slide. The meeting been extend for 5 hour just cause her grandfather scold and embrassed her infront of 50 branch manager, and some others. that night she been run from home.

Beep beep

Taeng taeng.. sorry.. we are late,, but we able to snap his profile picture.-iceprincess

Pic//choiminho- iceprincess

Okay.. I will try with my way. ^^. Thanks girls..

Goodluck!!-shikshin

Wifey ahh.. just to remind you.. he is a noona killer. Please save your soft heart okay?-pinkismine

Aigoo.. save your jealousy wife ahh.. I know what to do.. I am a Kim with reason you know.- leadahh

Taeyeon quickly click on the file picture she got. Humph.. not bad,, gosh.. look so young.. why my father said he is so matured to lead me. Aishh..

“appa.. what time they will come?”

“wae?”

“aishh.. I just asking. My stomach is not feel good.”

“why don’t you ask your fiancé? Isn’t he who pick them from airport?”

“he didn’t reply any message of me.” She frown. Act as she really frust.

“in 15 minute I think.”

“arsso.. tq appa. Just continue your boring talk with that oldman.” She still mad at her grandfather.

“you..” before kim taewon able to say anything taeyeon already put her earphone to both ears.

“look at your daughter. Aish.. where did she learn to be like that?” taewon look at the couple infront him.

“appa… its you who live with her longer than us” kim hee seo retord back.

“are you saying it my fault then.”

“both of you.. stop fighting can you.” Mrs kim interrupt. She shook her head. Disagree with both men infornt her keep bickering.

 10 minute after

Beepbeep

Unnie.. my man said the choi is near. You should be ready. We will be there but a little late.- yoong

Okay..- leadahh

Taeyeon suddenly up. Make five other people look at her.

“I neeed to go to bathroom”

“stomachache?”hayeon ask in worry

“I don’t know. You know I am period so.. my stomach really not in good condition.” Taeyeon already run to toilet.

“look.. she already had something in plan”mrs kim said.

“I hope not something stupid”

“like?”

“like before.. running from here. Sleep at home..”

“ahh.. I forget about before.” All of them laugh. They remember how taeyeon forget about her surprise birthday party before. Everyone did wait for her like 2 hour. But.. who know she already at home having a good sleep.

“her forgetfulness is very scary”

 

Siwon side story

He look at his phone one more. Should he call taeyeon first? Or settling about his engagement first. He did make a choice already.. he want to to stood with his love to snsd leader than his unknown fiancé. Tonight he will stop all plan by his father.

Taeyeon ahh.. just wait.. I will settle about this first then I will make my way for you.

“hyung!!!” minho waving like a child from inside glass of the restaurant.

“yah.. young choi. Hehe.. how are you bro?” he gave brotherly hug to minho as soon as he arrive at the table. “appa,, omma,, how flight?” he asking with respect. He hug her mom too.

“it okay.. come.. we are late for dinner already” mr choi quickly rush his family.

“hehe.. sorry.. I had something to do before coming”

“what so important than meeting your family inlaw?” mrs choi said sternly

“hehe.. I telling you I am sorry aren’t i?” for my true love of course.. but siwon only answer it in his heart. “waa.. why no luggage?” he ask three family member he had.

“well.. we are going back tomorrow” mr choi answer for others.

“oo.. wae? Oo. Is it cause my rent house is small?”

“no.. we are.. all of us is going to sleep at your fiance’s tonight” siwon almost choking by himself hearing minho answer.

“we are?”

“yup… why so shock?” minho read the shock reaction from his older brother. You should act calm hyung..

“aa.. nothing.. just shock to hear. Will you comfortable in other people house.?”

“not other soon. Will be our family. And it kim family that keep insist we should stay  there.” Mrs kim explained. A little siwon know, it all their parent plan to make taeyeon and siwon in panic situation for lying to them.

Along the walk siwon been completing in his mind. To tell his parent about his thought or should telling the fiancé first. Aren’t if he make his own choice mean he disrespect his pair. He busy thought is very miserable disturb by a nudge into his abs.

“hyung.. wae?”

“nothing?”

“yah.. I am pro with all miserable face of yours. It been awhile I see you like this”

“sshhhh”

“hehe.. it okay.. appa and umma is very far from us.. you know that”

“minho.. I am fall in love..”

“hehehe.. I know.. me too.. your fiancé is very cute and attractive..”

“she is?”

“mom show me her picture last night.pretty.. if she is not booking for you.. I am totally vote myself to have her from appa” minho patted his hyung with his sneaky laugh.

“you like her? Then its settle..” a smile suddenly at siwon face. His eye full of hope seeing at minho face.

“what settle?”

“dongsaeng ahh… I am fall in love but.. not with my own fiancé.. I fall in love with someone that I just know this 3 month.. ottoke…”

“hyung.. don’t play fool here” minho look at siwon who clearly had a very serious face at his face. He don’t like of the situation now. he will never clean up for his brother mess up.

“I am not.. but I know I am now being fool.. I don’t want to continue this engagement. I found and fell hard for a girl”

“yah.. I don’t want to hear anything. Appa will kill me if I agree to help you.”

“no.. no.. I assure he will not.”

“hyung.. if you cancel all this.. your music life will puff!! Nahh.. nothing..”

“siwon.. minho.. hurry up!!” mr choi sound agry by his sons who taking very long time to get to the car.

“okay appa a minute.” Minho answer and try to pull his brother hand. But that bulky man didn’t even move a little. showing he need agreement form minho.

“hyung?”

“can you. Please.. take my place in this engagement… can you.. I cant let go of the girl.. before she take by others I had to make move. Look I just got her number today. Please say yes.. so I can call her and say I love her” minho take deep breath.. kim taeyeon face still lingering In his mind..he like that girl but to a serious relationship.. he just cant relate.. he never meet this girl and he just heard from his mother about her.

“are you sure hyung. She is very pretty, cute and all the best is,, she almost perfect girl as what I heard from omma.” Minho ask his hyung one time. He will take the girl if his brother said the yes word one more time..

“yes… I will never take it back” siwon confidently say. And minho smile to the answer he get…..

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

.kim taeyeon walking around the balcony hoping she can catch the man. 1 minute, 2 minute, 3 minute, 4 minute. And she start to forget what she doing there. She browsing the internet. And she saw her university news..

KWON JIYONG HAD A LITTLE SWEET DATE WITH HIS FIANCE

A big picture of jiyong back hugging sandara with both of them smile happily make she smile too. She fell numb on her heart. She don’t know, should she be hurt or happy. Hurt cause it only 3 week and jiyong already forgetting her, or happy cause her plan is totally success. Jiyong back happy with his true mate and her still holding on her own memory. She read the comment.. everyone is wishing them happily ever after. And she too.. wishing both of them happy and she can move on quickly. She log out and look around her. Try to remind what the thing she want to do seating there.

Choi at the lobby-yoongie

Taeyeon shock by the beeping but her brain quick back to it sense. Yes.. it choi matter!!!

She look at the new family that just in the entrance, and she recognize choi minho as yoona send to her. She walk slowly from back. Move even closer to minho who walk by himself at behind.. playing with his phone. She quickly make short step and pull minho to behind the wall.

“yah yah.. who are you.. what are y..” taeyeon put her palm at minho mouth to prevent him to talk and make noise.

“promise to keep quiet so I can release you” she said but.. the man is spacing out infront her. His eye open, not blinking and straight to her face. “hey?” she already let the man but no word even out from his mouth. She wave her hand infront the freeze man. “did I hold his to tight?” she blurt out. Like always her child way to think when she is panic. She try to check at his breath. She put her index finger just below minho nostril.

“wow.. aren’t you are too beauty?” the man mumbled infront her but she clearly heard it. Make her face blush.

“ayh.. oo.. this is why they said you are a noona killer?” taeyeon chuckled. Find its funny and lame for someone with words like that.

“no.. no.. it just true.. noona” minho smile shyly.

“are you my fiancé?” taeyeon bluntly asked. Make minho laugh even big than before.

“am i?”

“yah.. answer me.. I had no time to play with you. Our family is waiting.”

“noona.. let go and eat dinner”

“before that.. erm.. I am sorry cause I know what I am doing is totally wrong. I lie to my family said we are in good term” minho only smile and he not very interested to what taeyeon said of course. The talk is for his brother afterall. He still in love struck with little beauty infront him.

“hello?” taeyeon rise her voice a little.

“I am still here”

“so.. can you just follow my lead about our relationship?”

“okay. But.. I am a businessman.. so I been taught since little.. to get a deal I always will get two thing. Get reward for doing something, or giving reward for asking something.” Taeyeon curse silently. Now she know why even her grandpa is agree she to be with this man. Their way of thinking is same.

“humph.. what do you want then?” she asking in hurry.

“you will gave it.?”

“yes.. so hurry up”

“kiss me.”

“…” taeyeon eyes getting bigger. What the hell is this man talking about.

“hear clearly what I am going to say… kiss your own ” taeyeon hissed. Make minho laugh again. The laugh make taeyeon even more mad.

“you don’t want? So let proceed our dinner at table. Don’t worry.. I heard your grandpa never mind if it come to you. Lie or not, you still kim..” taeyeon gulp.. know her grandpa temper.. no way.. minho hide his smile and put a very cold face try to walking from the place.

Ring ring ring

Taeyeon click her phone.

UNNIE!!!!!!!!!

Yae?

Hurry up. Everyone in the room right now. you better hurry!

Okay!

Hearing hayeon panic  mode make her running fast toward minho. that man actually walk slowly to wait taeyeon respond to his wish. This trick always the best among his other trick.

“wait..” taeyeon voice sound closer toward her.. make he smile widened.

“so?” he asked and trun his body toward the voice.

“so?as you said let proceed to the dinner” the answer and he been pull toward the dinner room make him frown.. the trick ..

“don’t you scared?”

“scared of what?”

“you will bust about contacting me?”

Taeyeon stop her step.. look at minho and laugh at it. “Sorry mr noona killer.. I had more than that before. “ she smirk and continue pulling the man to the room.

 

 

Mr and mrs choi bowing to kim taewon who gladly receive it.

“welcome back choi.. welcome back. How your flight? You must be tired.”

“a bit. Hehe.. well.. where are our daughter in law?” mrs choi asking while look around.

“you know.. she must freak out by our surprise dinner.” All of them laugh.

“talking about taeyeon. Where is that choi siwon. I am waiting till dead to meet my grandchild future husband.” Kim taewon asking. He too. Even already got all info about the boy, he still want to see him eye to eye.

“he with his brother outside. He will come in awhile. Sorry for making all of you to wait.”the parent is completely drown into their conversation.

 

Minho and taeyeon walk into the room.

“annyeong haseyo” minho manly voice make everyone look at the couple who just get in the room. “choi minho imnida. Nice to meet you uncle auntie” minho bowing 90 degree to the couple infront him. Same goes to taeyeon. She been greeting to the couple who she knew is her in law.

“aigoo.. taeyeon kim.. you keep getting any pretty aren’t you?” mrs kim kiss taeyeon cheek. Make taeyeon grinned there.

“how are you aunty?” she asking happily. Glad the mid age lady happily respond to her. To be true.. it been 3 or 4 time she talk to her trough the phone. Just asking each other news.

“me? Hehe.. I am okay.. how about you? Here come and have seat and have you eating.. aishh.. you become more skinnier than before” she checking taeyeon from head to toe.

“this auntie.. thanks to that old man” taeyeon answer make everyone laugh. “ew.. where is harabuji umma?” she asking as she didn’t see her harabuji in the eating room.

“oo.. he been out for a while. Why don’t you try to call him. Tell him dinner is ready”

“arrasso.. hehe,, enjoy yourself first uncle aunty.. I’ll go search for harabuji. He may be stuck with his business talk outside.” Taeyeon stand up again and she walk out the door.

“choi minho…. what are you trying to do?” mr choi ask as soon as taeyeon out.

“hehe.. it so funny.. am I the only one know how our main couple tonight didn’t even know about their own fiancé?” he ask and try to read all person there.

“hehe.. you had such a clever young man.” Mr kim chuckled. Most of them in the room smile.

“aishh.. so all of you playing with the couple?”

“not playing.. we just want to introduce both of them for real to night.”

“and I think something bad will be happen tonight. Believe me.. that girl even ask me to act as her fiancé before we get in. I don’t even know how can them agree to this engagement” as the student of psychology in his university now. minho had speciality to psychologily pranking people. That make he one of the scary choi in business world.

“stop it choi min ho. Don’t make everything harder than now.”

“no nope.. I just saying.. just saying umma” but thank to minho all of them seat in very uncomfortable way and feeling now.

 

 

Choi siwon take deep breath. He look at his phone and typing a message for taeyeon.

Sw- hello there.. taeyeon ahh.. I know you mad at me.. and I am really sorry about it. I had something to tell you. Really really need to tell you.. I hope I can see you as soon as possible. I wont hiding anything again. I choose to be honest here. See you soon. I am sorry.. _siwon_

The message is delivery and he make his step to the room. He been prepared of any respond he will get soon. He keep take deep breath. Due to his nervousness. He plan to just blurt out as soon as he get into the room.

“annyeong haseyo..” choi siwon appearance get full attention from all the person in there.

“oo.. siwon.. come come… sit… you are late” mr kim quickly respond. He can see the miserable face of his future son in law.

“uncle, auntie. Sorry I did take time before get in. how are you?”

“anniya.. it the first time we met aren’t we?” mrs kim ask the handsome man infront her. Slightly feel proud having a gentleman son inlaw.

“oo.. I am so sorry. I am pretty busy by campus and slightly trap into my new life here. Hehe..”

“aa.. it okay..”

The moment cant be awkward than the situation there.

“aishh.. wae so awkward?” minho break the silent. “hyung did you met you fiancé already? She look so gorgeous tonight. I am so jealous of you.” Minho words make siwon feel very guilty. Will the girl broke if he being honest tonight.

“haa.. it make me remember why I am here.” All choi and kim family fall into silent back.

“mr kim, mrs kim also my fiancé brother and sister..you all really lucky to have such a great person like her as your family. Me too.. meeting her, knowing her is the rare goodness that I had, but.. I am a slack.. really really sorry for what I am going to say”

“choi siwon…” mrs choi warned. She afraid what she thought is true.

“yae?” mr kim look at siwon serious face. As what all they know. Choi siwon is really love his daughter. Even kim heechul already said about it. That way they make choice to let them both seeing each other tonight.

“I am falling.. really deep. To someone else.”

“choi siwon ssi.. you should meet my sister first” jiwoong at last let his voice out. Kind of pissed of siwon actually. That sensed by hayeon beside him.

“yes oppa… you didn’t met my sister properly” hayeon try to pry with her parent.

“anni.. I know your daughter and sister well.. but no matter good or great is her..”

“hyung.. listen.. don’t do anything ridiculous” minho cut siwon. He know what siwon want to do and.. before come to this place, siwon already told him that he fall inlove with his campusmate name kim taeyeon. And for his own information kim taeyeon is his brother own fiancé. Why did he keep saying he cant continue the engagement.

“no.. this time I am not taking it back”

“so.. you already had someone in your mind?” mrs kim keep a calm voice.

“yae.. I never fall for a girl like how I am liking her. I am sorry for making all of you frustrated but.. I am ended this engagement officially. I will fight for my true love from now own.”

“siwon ssi.. why don’t you telling or make decision after making meeting my daughter. I mean.. at least..” mrs kim look up to the door that just open.. taeyeon and kim taewon stand up straight behind siwon and his family.

“I don’t think I can like your daughter what more to love her. I begged with all of me.. please end my engagement with your daughter, if you still insist to make pair with choi, why didn’t you consider about my little brother here.” everyone been speechless. Same with taeyeon and her grandfather who been heard it from on front  the door.

Kim taewon face become darken as he don’t like how siwon rejected his grand daughter. Also taeyeon confused face. Siwon still didn’t know taeyeon behind him. He hang his head low and waiting for punishment he will get.

“oo.. oppa.. siwon oppa?” taeyeon voice sound like a thunder to siwon. Is he too stress until he get hallucination..

“taeng?” he asked in totally shock. His eyes glued at taeyeon and an old man beside her. Hanging hand toward each other. who the held is that old man and why is he freely locking hand with taeyeon.

Taeyeon too.. having eye toward siwon who feel like anytime will jump toward her and her grandpa.. his stare feel like fireball that make taeyeon feel she will burn anytime soon.

“hehe.. hye sweetie.. annyeong mr kim.. choi minho imnida” minho stand up and pinch taeyeon cheek before bowing to the greatest business that he always idolize.

“hallo.. have a seat choi minho” minho quickly pull taeyeon hand to make she sit beside him. He know all pair of eye is shooting at him, but.. he want to play a little. as much as the family want to play with the two.. he too,, had his own idea to prank.

“so… let eat” mr kim quickly avoid awkward moment. Siwon still look at taeyeon. He think hard.. what happen here. As what he remember the girls he first meet is not taeyeon.. the girl had so many mole on her face, with thick make up. He feel sting as he saw how much minho been flirting with the girl. The dinner goes with such a mellow aura. The parent keep thought about siwon confession for the kim. Did kim taewon heard the confession and if he had what he going to do about it cause it clearly that man is darken since he comeback. For choi, they been sending dead warned to their young playboy but of course minho ignore it.. for taeyeon, she is pretend cool for now, she heard siwon words just now, she still confused who is who. Is it minho who keep bugging her or the one who just begging to end the engagement. Slightly she already get the hint it was siwon, cause siwon look so guilty in the corner and look at her all the time, she remember the message she got just before she get into the rooms with her harabuji.. she thinking hard how to act after this, she will accepting siwon word to end the engagement. she gladly she already know siwon don’t like her nad had someone her love already. At least no one hurt. While in siwon head is completely one word.. there only regret. Regret, and yes regret. He nervously munching the food.. what now.. he just rejected the only one life span opportunity. He fall for his only fiancé and yet, he ask for breaking up cause he want to chase the same person. Minho glancing at his  hyung. His miserable hyung. Feel happy with all his act is baiting all the people in the room. He then continue his focus at taeyeon. He smile naughtily.. if he gonna touch that porcelain face its not a sin right? He look silently to taeyeon.. she so cute and little fierce.. absolutely not his type.. he love y ladies type.. he protrude his hand and cupped taeyeon both cheek..

“aigoo.. kyeoptaa….” Minho excitedly cheer. But someone didn’t like it.. hate it so much. He been tighten fist at the table.. and…