hectic day 1

fate is miracle

goona make double update.. read this first... i'll do the second one as soon as possible ^^

The university once more alive.. it a first day for new semester. And for snsd, suju, big bang and 2ne1.. it their last semester.

A mercedesc benz stop in front of the gate. Yoona with her big smile glowing made her way to the café as usual. “morning everyone.. it nice to see you all again” she greet, happily receive many of present from her fan.

“noona.. where is other.. its seems you the earliest today?” a boy voice out.

“chincha.. hehe.. you all know we all too well.. it the first day you know. My member probably lazily on the way now.” she answer cheekily.. made some fan blushing without any reason. Yoona bring her step to the café. Seating alone with phone on the hand. Everyone know she probably messaging with her boyfriend or her member to come soon.

“morning yoong.. annyeong..” yuri waving to the fan and smack yoona back. Make the girl lift up her fist to show she is in pain. “hehe.. sorry yoongie… love you”

“hehe.. why so happy unnie. being honest with us about yongbae oppa is good right?” yoona tease the happy latter.

“yahh.. shhs..” she look around. She still in secret relationship. The university totally know zero about it.

“what shhhs?” taeyeon voice make them two jolt up. Taeyeon show her poker face between them.

“unnie!!” yoong hug her. Feel sorry for what happen last week to the leader. Yuri too..

“wae?” taeyeon asked them in confused face.

“anniya.. hehe.. unnie.. you are early today.. joongkook jushi drive you today?”

“nope.. I come by myself” taeyeon sit and smile to some fan that looking at her. “morning everyone” she greet. “aish.. how many time I tell you.. save your money.. don’t wasting it for me..” she said to one of her fan who suddenly shove a purple box to her.. but still take the present.”this is the last time a receive it okay?” the fan smile and nodded. Taeyeon know the fans too well.. even they nodded like crazy now, they still bring the present next time. Now, taeyeon fans line up to gave her the present.

“morning girls.. morning sone…”fany, sica and sooyoung greet everyone there.

“wife… how are you? Are you okay now?” fany loud voice and the question make fans in distress.. did something happen to taeyeon this holiday. As their knowledge, there is not even one news about their kidleader this holiday. Everyone start to whispering to each other. they start being busy body as crazy. Make taeyeon send scary dagger to fany. Somehow send shiver to snsd member on the spot. Fany mouthing sorry to her immediately.

“don’t worry sone aw.. its nothing..” she assure them who give fully attention to her. Hope the most introvert in snsd will be honest to them. Just a little hope. “chincha sone a.. aigoo.. uehehe” she giggled a little with an aegyo to divert what her fan want.

“aww….  Kyeoptaa…”

“kyaa.. unnie”

“gahh… kim taeyeon.. stop killing me..”

All of fan awed to her. And she smile in victory. All of them spazz and when she look at her member also gave same reaction. Awed. Blinking their eye.. what with them.. aishh..

“yah.. wae?” she clear a little.

“unnie.. are you really okay?” yoona look worry all over her face.. other five too. Fany, sica, soo, seohyun, yuri and hyoyeon who stand still near them as she just come all nodded their head.

“wae? What happen that night?”

“yah.. you better be honest” everyone gather at taeyeon and whispering among each other cause the fan still around them.

“arasso arasso.. can you all just act normal.. you know if the bulletin knew about it they will send papparazi to me.” Taeyeon hissed. She never like being watch for 24 hours by that Dispatch news of the bulletin club.

The announcement been sound all through the hall way and all area of the AIduol University to go to their class.

“girls .. let had some talk in our rooms this evening.” Taeyeon said an make her way to her class. Leaving her worried member.

“yah.. did something bad happen that night? I thought everything is smoothly as her plan?” yoona asking all the member. Sunny join the group discussion without know the reason.

“yes.. everything is good. The engagement is end I heard.” Sica telling the member.

“but why she still look like that? So cranky and sad.” Seohyun answer back.

“if we knew.. we not whispering like this you know.” Fany retord to seohyun pure worry.

“and I don’t know why you all so hard to do what I asked. Just go to your class and I will tell you in the room this evening” taeyeon act just like the member. She squatting from below and show her annoying face for all of her beloved member.  All of them scream in shock by sudden appearance of taeyeon in the middle of round they had.

“yah.. are you trying to kill us?”

“hahahahaha.. aigoo.. I am not.. it you all that who overreact to me.” Taeyeon ahjumma laugh echo in the fancy café.

“you!” fany smack the latter. Her nearly gonna die in shock with her playfulness.

“hehe.. okay okay.. I am sorry.. why don’t you all stop worrying and go go go to your class already. Yah sunkyu.. I had to walk back because of you.. why so late?” she pinched sunny ears and drag her to wlk with her to the class. Sunny whined but quickly follow to avoid her ear being hurt.

 

 

Siwon walk out the glass door. He take a deep breath. Truthfully, now he know why taeyeon is so scary in office. Kim taewon aura still make him shiver.

“mr choi..” he remember the women.. it the secretary who wish him good luck with taeyeon last time.

“good morning” he greet the girl. SUNMI. The name on the matric card at her collar.

“aa.. master kim tell me to give you this.” A envelope shove at him. “he left a note.. but he warned me not to peek at it. Wae? Hehe.. mr choi.. how your meeting? Are you miss kim boyfriend?” she asked after checking no other employee beside her.

“aa.. anniya.. why are you asking something like that?”

“aigoo.. I know taeyeon unnie since we both little. I been secretary for for 3 years already. You get special treatment from her.. it weird..”

“special?” siwon smile hearing it. So.. he is special to taeyeon?

“hehe.. aigoo mr choi.. of course it special.. she didn’t  even throw you out from the room or I did not  hear any yelling to you about the worse proposal ever. Hehe.. she never like something with so many easy mistake. But you totally getting nothing with your little dream essay last week” sunmi is a little more blunt than taeyeon. So of course siwon hurt by what she said. Sunmi only realize her sharp tongue after lee minho knocked her head.

“mr choi siwon… please don’t take heart with this witch mouth.” Sunmi giggled it over.

“oo.. no.. it true afterall. So she did symphaty to me” he gulp his own bitter statement. Lee minho glare at sunmi who act like nothing there. This is why sunmi is the favourite the combo kim as the best secretary.

“aish.. why would you even thought like that. Believe me.. if it is a Kim? Than you should know one fact.. they never had sympathy when it come to work.”minho kindly pull him walk with him.

“I am too low to stand up with kim empire ceo. What more to say the in law for kim heir. Do you see the news?” siwon ask the man beside him. He really feel down as he woke up in the morning he had to confront his parent and this morning he even called by kim taewon to attend some meeting with him.

“of course I see it.. you okay?”

“how can I be okay..”

“aish, you should be okay.. even from now on.. come on.. strive to be better so you will be the best.” Lee minho gave a deep word that he hold from even before. When he first become personal assistant for kim taewon, he was crying all most everynight. But one day.. little taeyeon did talk to him. About they should try harder since both of them receive many temper from master kim.

“hurm.. I feel so small”

“every one start from small. Even we life start from baby to and adult”

“what are you trying to say?”

“you know siwon ssi.. I am respecting all youre decision. What you feel it not in my control. But,, taeyeon feeling somehow a matter to me.”

Seeing siwon didn’t say anything make lee minho continue his words.

“ to be honest.. looking at you who reject the engagement last week dinner plus your uncontrollable temper so you did punch to your own brother due to jealousy, you already had my bad first impression. You will never able to handle your client with your super not rational act like last dinner. I never agree to the engagement.. and master also doubt it after what happen.” Siwon feel like someone did keep stomping on her smaller smaller and even smaller.

“but.. thanks to some sneaky little media that happen to release about kim heir engagement been plan. And master had to hold about your best proposal until now to ended the engagement with taeyeon.”

“so you want me to leave taeyeon?” yes siwon bit angry about it. About the night.. who like if his crush is happily flirting from other, and when he know that taeyeon is his fiancé his anger become double. To see minho happily touch her make he unconsciously stand up and punch his own brother as a reflex. He too,s hock by his own action.. end up he been bowing ask for appologise to kim family and receive such long words from his parent.

“look.. that is the different of us. For you I am asking you to leaving. As the matter..i am asking you to stay and fight for it. At least don’t make taeyeon effort for all this week to cover up about her very hot temper fiancé from being on air is useless. She been begging and try hard to had a win win situation for all of us. As for your family, all the prove about the night already zero, already vanish like the air, your engagement is save, media got exclusively streaming both of your engagement this week end, her parent promise to your parent accomplish, save kim and choi company name and the most important. She save all of our face by facing it alone. You didn’t even show up here to help here not even contacting her ask her about it. You should work hard for her from now. your love never enough you know. Love with effort is the most effecting to maintain a relationship. Believe me choi siwon ssi.. there are more than thousand of our powerful client been asking for taeyeon hand. Some even ready to gave their company to master kim for getting taeyeon. If you fail to impress master kim and we who around her, you should ready how to let go. Master kim will never late his gold granddaughter to someone who just bravely said love without any accomplishment. For me.. even your brother is more reliable than you in business. So.. be aware. Stop feel small and please keep big and more bigger.”

Siwon lost of speech. Leeminho leave him alone with his thought. What going on here. He is running away? Taeyeon ahh.. what should I do?

 

Siwon walking down the stair. He need his own little time. Thinking and keep re thinking what leeminho said to him and some master kim warning to him during their meeting.

“choi siwon. You finally show up your face to me”

“I am truly sorry about the night” siwon did bowing for he didn’t even remember how many.

“I know.. being sorry is also a sign for people to realize what is good and what is bad.do you love my grandchild?”

“how should tell you about it. I fall for her even she is not your grandchild. Being with her as friend at campus make me fall harder for her. I am.. really love her master kim.” He said with full determination.

“I like it about you. You so full with passion.” Siwon smile proudly. “ but.. you are lacking of control. You had a very bad first impression from me siwon ssi. I don’t like you as my grandchild future husband. You will never never bring any profit to me, even to taeyeon with that.” Siwon gulp.. he don’t like what he heard.

“but master kim. I did try my best for her.”

“tell me one of it”

“I did sacrifice my family engagement just for her”

“and that show me a thing name not professional and selfishness”

“but..”

“yes? But what?”

“I really love her”

“I know.. I can see it.”

“so will you give me chance to prove I am worth for taeyeon” he pleading.

“then prove it to me. I am Kim Taewon if you forget. I only can see something that beyond. If you prove by killing yourself for her, I call it stupid. If you said you will leave the fortune just for her, then I called it useless. Suit yourself give me the answer for it young man.” Kim taewon look seriously into siwon. Silently challenge siwon to show to him something.

“i…” siwon don’t know what to say.

“you may go now” kimtaewon voice sound very frust by siwon quiet answer. He did expect that man at least will emphasize his love for taeyeon and he will willingly helping siwon afterward.he stand up and back facing siwon. Forcefully make siwon silently out the room. He just need choi siwon declaring to him about his love toward his granddaughter.he want siwon to promose giving taeyeon love and make taeyeon happy, taking care of taeyeon without any regret.

 

Siwon ruffled his own hair. He open the envelope. It his proposal of the huge shopping complex. The one that he should present for taeyeon last week. And this is a fail proposal.

He take the note that clipped on the file.

* choi siwon, you are so pathetic. But I’ll give you one and last chance to prove it. I will letting you to do this project with taeyeon afterward. Use the time wisely. I will only approve if I can see something that I want to see.

Siwon put the paper back. Okay then.. he will use it wisely. But now.. he should think how to confront taeyeon. Will that girl continue mad at him or she already cool down.

 

Back to the school.

“kim taeyeon ssi.. I don’t think the tree outside able to teach you any lesson” this is the thrice taeyeon been called by theOne semm. TheOne look seriously at his favourite student. He know taeyeon is some smart lazy bum in the class. But this time, he really bother by her emotionless non focus attitude. Sunny nudge taeyeon beside her. Taeyeon still looking outside the window with her famous sullen face.

“yahh.. semm is calling for you..” sunny whisper to taeyeon.

“miss kim taeyeon ssi.. if you don’t have any interest to my class. Feel happy to get out from my class.” Tayeon change her gaze to her tutor. Blinking her eye repeatly. Before she realize, she is wrong.

“aa.. ah.. I am sorry theOne semm.” She quickly stand and bowing. All her classmate just silently look at taeyeon. The as curious as the teacher why taeyeon acting like that. Not to mention her own bestfriend is also curiously guessing what in taeyeon’s mind.

“it the first day in new semester and you already start with your ignorant attitude miss kim. One more time and believe me.. I will send your name to the upper management. Who know you will get some more vacation.” theOne still full with anger as taeyeon put poker face when apologise to him.

“I’ve told you I am being sorry aren’t i? want do you want more theOne semm?” she accidently send her ice dagger to theOne due to her cranky mood, thank to everything that be happen. Curse her fate. First of all, she is the heir so her teenager phase is not even there for her, enjoyment? If the meeting and contract is her favourite then yes.. she had been enough with that enjoyment in her life. She cant even decide anything for herself. It always she had to, it have to be like this or like that. Wae? Wae? And wae? She suddenly hissed by her own thought. Make theOne even feel displease with the reaction.

“you!! Out now!! ready for your punishment kim taeyeon!” taeyeon pulled into the reality. theOne harsh voice wake her up.

“what? Semm.. I am truly sorry.” She begging a little. she knocking her head in her mind. Why is her be like this.

“O U T!” taeyeon slammed her shoulder down. An frustrated face masking her face. She slowly take his bag with some music book from her desk. Look at sunny for second then start walking out.

“I am sorry theOne semm.” She said when she walk infront her teacher.

“yes you should. You should realize in this class you are the student and I am the teacher. Don’t bring your KIM’s heir attitude into the class miss Kim taeyeon. This is not your mighty office that you who are rule. In this class I am who rule.. I don’t think your grandpa love to hear about this attitude” the whole class become noisy afterward. Whose the kim’s? if it the kim is it the rich KIM or just ordinary kim?? And theOne feel in urge suddenly. About family background is totally an confidential matter in the university.it one of primary rule that forbidden for all of anyone of Aiduol University to telling or something. If the information is known by people is okay, but if it out from tutor or staff is taboo. Sweat all over his forehead.

“it okay semm. I know I am wrong. I am out from this class. Once more I am so sorry about my attitude just now.” taeyeon smile to the teacher. Her messy mind make her didn’t even notice to what been reveal.she just walk away to avoid her teacher even more angry to her.

“okay class.. let continue…..” his head already busy to make an excuse to the principle after this.

 

*rooftop

Taeyeon put her bag down and sit at the mini chair. Her put her both palm on the face. Rubbing it vigorously. Hoping the worry inside her head will eventually decrease. She took out her work tablet. The tablet that she use to be never bring or touch it if she not working. But lately the tablet become her most important and close to her.

She click at the company stock profit. Slightly frown to some decreasing noted there. Some meeting issue been send to her by employee. Ever since she 17 she already into the business fully. But.. not like other company, she is too young to get the ceo place officially. So all about her is hide by her grandfather. And now she is 24, and next year she will officially become the young owner of the business.

She type her own company name and as what she been expect but not this soon of course. It all about her engagement will be streaming by the HYUNA tv. She feel dreadful knowing about it. It good since still there is only state as KIM’s empire heir. Not as kim taeyeon.

She remember the night, when siwon suddenly tantrum, did a fist figth with his young brother. That not the matter, the fact that minho keep claimed siwon already give her to minho make she hurted. Totally, what is her in siwon eye, even siwon had his love one, in the matter like that aren’t he had to make everything clear to her before making any cheap decision like that. Is she just like an object, if you want, you take it, or if you didn’t like it then you reject it, throw or given it to someone else. Taeyeon put her head on the table beside her. Soothing her own feeling by lonely time.