5 falling in love?

fate is miracle

Back to taewon.

“oppa.. look.. I create the sign for your new member..” taeyeon happily show off to heechul who just come to the table. Siwon lift taeyeon phone cast with both of them autograph..

“hehe.. that cute.. are you to falling for each other now?” heechul raise his brow.. teasing both of his dongsaeng.. and of course more for siwon..

“hey.. hyung.. how many time I should told you.. I am taken..” siwon clearly didn’t like heehul teased.

“you are taken?” taeyeon asked back.

“yup.. hehe.. I already engage..”

“chincha.. you didn’t mind to let people know about it?” taeyeon shock.. and little impress how cool is siwon to be brave to admit about it.. while her still timidly hiding from her sisters..

“why should i.. I mean even we did engaged by family reason… but.. I am still taken by my fiancé. So.. I don’t want to be selfish about it. Hehe” siwon statement made taeyeon in awed.. somehow she feel proud to  hear siwon.. why not GD acting like this? Aahh.. I should compare two different thing… she scold herself in mind.

“taeyeon..” kangin come close.. with drink for taeyeon.

“tq oppa..” her eyes still focusing to a woman beside her oppa. In question look all over her face.

“yes u r welcome.. I want you to meet someone.. my girlfriend.. solbi.” Kangin pull a beautiful woman to his side.

“chincha yo?? God.. you hiding something like this from me? For how long?” taeyeon squel. Yet more member start to  to gather with them at the table. The table is the place for both group in the café.

“nope.. we just start. Hallo taeyeon ssi.. I heard many thing about you from my hero here.” Even a deaf person know the one who talk is very jealous.

“oo.. hehe.. we close since kangin oppa in high school. We’ve been neighbor since we child. Of course he knew many thing of me unnie.” taeyeon still calmly answer the woman there. Well, it not the first time she been in the place.

“look.. I’ve told you.. we just brother and sister.” Kangin patted taeyeon head lovely as always. For leeteuk, kangin and heechul, patting taeyeon is like a habit.. so nothing weird about it. Accept for solbi there. Well.. who like their boy patting someone like that.

“look.. I know about it.. and I kind of sick about it.” Solbi walk fast leaving clueless kangin. Everyone silent for moment. They don’t have any obvious reason to asking about it.

“w-what?” kangin speechless. What did he do?

“oppa.. I’ve told you to stop patting me like that. You’ve been left by four girl this year because about it..” taeyeon glare at her super dummy oppa.

“what? Why? It not like me do anything wrong..”

“oppa.. Chase that unnie.. oppa.. go or you know my torturous cold treatment right?” taeyeon push kangin body. Make the man quickly chase solbi. He still and confuse yet he don’t want to lose solbi. He like that woman.. really much.

 

Everyone follow kangin figure chasing solbi until unseen by their eye.

“well.. he always like that right.?” Kyuhyun sound pissed. He don’t like kangin about it.. kangin is to deep in love with taeyeon yet he keep hurting many girl without knowing.

“nah.. he just to..”

“shut up..” taeyeon quickly brush away the conversation.. she knew where it will gonna be. It will be all on her. It her who kangin use to be crush to..

“okay.. not your fault actually. It all that you ji fault..” heechul answer hatefully.

“oppa.. stop it.. why would we bother to talk about him who you hate that much?” taeyeon start be annoyed.

“yah.. taeng.. oppa.. stop it.. siwon will thought negatively if you two keep bickering from the start.” Sica who don’t really like any commotion in action.

“hehe.. gosh.. you sound like heechul hyung when he pissed” siwon make the table quiet. Who dare to said sica something like that… and worse? In front heechul? That two person is really had worse mood ever in this world.. they believed..

“ehem.. yah.. siwon oppa.. let me introduce you to all my member here.” Taeyeon quick ignore two icy glare from sica and heechul. Surely big fight will occur soon.

“hallo.. sorry didn’t even had formal introduction. I am choi siwon. Student of fashion department.” Siwon give a charming smile to the people around him. It a big group since many of them bring their own couple.

“hehe.. do we follow round right to the left.?” Sooyoung asking the others.

“just make it faster shikshin” sunny snort.

“so… grumpy.. what ever.. hallo.. my name is choi sooyoung.. I am student of acting.”

“hehe.. she also the big eater in our group.. hehe.. my name is yoona.. Im yoonA also in acting class..” yoona bow a little.. sooyoung roll her eyes for that..

“my turn? Nice to meet you.. I am seohyun.. the maknae in snsd.. I am in musical classic class.”

“she the only one in that class” taeyeon whisper to siwon, gain a nod from the man.

“my name is fany fany tiffany.. I am your classmate if you aware. Hehe.. and this is my man.. nickhun..” she hug a handsome man beside her.

“hallo.. please take care of my princess,,” nickhun shake hand with siwon.

“nickhun oppa is the sunbae of your class. He graduate last two semester.” Taeyeon add info to siwon.

“hallo.. my name is yuri.. kwon yuri..” yuri gave bow a little. and siwon reply by the same action.

“siwon oppa.. my name is sunny.. vocal class..”

“lee sung kyu.. hehe.. lee soo man is the owner of this café and he is sunny uncle.” Sunny slap taeyeon back as taeyeon reveal too much info to the new one.

“it was cute name” siwon hold his laugh.. his been taught by his parent as a gentlemen since young.

Look.. he said it cute..” sunny show her tongue to taeyeon.

“hallo.. I am.. “ hyoyeon dance with eunhyuk a little. “hyoyeon.. kim hyoyeon.. I am the dancing queen of the group. Hehe.. and I am also your classmate.” She said proudly.

“she totally jjang.. in dancing.. believe me” taeyeon said with two thumb up.

“yah.. and you did saw her today right? Hehe.. being punish by boa teacher. Hehe. She totally shaking from head to toe” the group laugh at hyo. She lift his fist up. But join the group later.

“hehe.. okay.. now.. should our leader intro herself…” the girl giggle.. they know how much taeyeon don’t like to do it..

“hehe.. well. You already know me.. hallo.. my name is kim taeyeon. I am in vocal class.”

“she is our leader..” yoona proudly hug her unnie.

“nah.. it just happen to be since I am the oldest one.”

“her voice is daebak..” sunny turn ro gave thumb up for taeyeon.

“just for your information here.. I am here.. and still didn’t introduce my self.” Sica voice froze everyone.

“hallo.. I am jessica.”

“and we call this moment is sica effect” taeyeon told siwon who un knowingly also frozen.

“taeng…” sica whine.

“okay okay.. sorry.” She smile and stick her tongue to sica.

The party been merry as ever. Taeyeon didn’t even realize she been late from her deal with her mother. She always enjoy with her 8 sister. It been 6 year they have been together. How can they be close friend like now? every one never bored to ask the question.. some said because all of them are the elite background. Well.. nothing wrong about it.. sooyoung grandfather had a big company of food, their food chain since her great great grandparent until her father right now, sunny.. yup.. it not known by most people but sunny family very famous in entertainment industry they had their own television channel... yet sunny uncle had a private practice by himself. The fee of the private practice is very high.. yuri? That kkab girl? Who can count her family gym and fitness around the world? Look at her and you will totally gonna go to the gym to be like her. Also, the child of most famous Korean Jung branded company owner? Jessica never been defeat in her high taste style. Even her bestie tiffany the daughter of the owner biggest textile company in Korean still be number two.. but still in high level taste in style than her. Huhu.. sica and fany already best friend since child as their father is a business partner since before. The different between them two is.. sica is super cold and chic while fany fany tiffany is super friendly and cute. Okay.. who next to story? Kim hyoyeon.. yes that clumsy pretty girl.. her hobby is dancing.. dancing.. dancing.. and yes dancing.. hehe.. this girls is the daughter of 30 club in the Korean yet already start to expand in hong kong and in Europe last year. And the choding YoonA is the only child of the medical company. Had 5 big hospital in seoul and some little clinic at country side. Of course she had a few farmacy.. its more than ten and less than 50… she doesn’t know the true number of it..And well.. where else beauty get kind hearted like that if it not her parent. Hehe.. and the maknae of the group. Clever and wise yet really strict obne is the daughter of most famous ex lawyer and now he open his own private firm.. and.. it not only one.. in seoul there is 5/. Only some of rich people can make a deal with 10000won a hour lawyer isn’t it?

“so.. who will sent you home?” siwon asking the girl who completely lost in her own world right now.. taeyeon face change into red after her third shot of soju. Plus beer... Then she keep mumbling something that he can’t understand.

“is she okay?” siwon asking the girls who also sit around the table now.

“hehe.. dun worry.. she will be alright” fany answer. Cause only she and sunny who still fully awake.

“huh?” he still confuse by the answer.

“woori taeyeonie just going out to drink when she had something really really big that make her  stress. Well.. she only come to this café to sing.. not for drink. So.. dun worry siwon ssi.. cause this way she can let all her feel without telling us..” sunny continue.

“oo.. she seem too calm to have any problem.”

“you.. you need to befriend 6 year with her so you will know her about 50% like us?” okay.. hyoyeon now is a drunk woman.

“shh.. don’t say something like that about her.. she just.. well.. it just her.. mysteries. Very secretive..” fany quickly hush drunk hyoyeon. Something just had to be within snsd only.

“wife.. wifey.. my dookong pulish..” drunk taeyeon aegyoing suddenly. Make everyone laugh.

“aigoo.. oppa.. hee oppa.. sent taeyeon back please..” tiffany inform heechul who keep busy with his little fan at the table over.

“wae? Its still early..” heechul saw his watch.. “god… it 2 am.. auntie will punish me..”

“hehe.. oppa.. dookong plis?????” taeyeon hug siwon beside her..  she pleading like little girl and gave the oppa puppy eye..

“….” Siwon feel a weird feeling deeply inside. Know this girl like a week for now.. taeyeon totally got his attention.. even from the time she smile for him at the street for the first time when she apologies to him.. he found taeyeon is so hard to push aside from his sight. Each day he been hope to accidently meet her or love when heechul told the story about taeyeon to him. Yet he had to keep his heart in control. He already had a fiancé and will get married soon. He wouldn’t make everything hard by loving other woman aside from his fiancé. May be he need time to accept the unknown fiancé of her. But.. he always put hope that his father plan is the best for him.

“ooooppaaaa…. Kyaa… popo.. popo..” siwon face gonna bust into pieces any second.. yah.. too hard to ignore..

“yahh!!!!!” heechul quickly pull taeyeon who totally glued to siwon side. “my cutie had be crazy again.. yah.. girl… taeyeonnie… aigoo.. siwon help me to bring this little girl.. I am so dead by auntie now.. huhu..” heechul pull kangin from his girlfriend. “solbi.. I had to back home now.. sorry k? you and kangin can date other time..” kangin forcely pulled by.. and solbi can only wave with a sad eye..

“hyung?”

“yah.. what are you waiting for?” heechul yell at siwon who had difficult time to make a comfortable position for taeyeon.. “just bring her…” heechul walk away let siwon laugh by fany and sunny.

“aren’t you being to obvious about your feeling siwon ssi?”  fany asking siwon while helping to put taeyeon on siwon back. Sunny help both of them too..

“what?”

“yehhh.. you being too obvious… stop blushing and staring our leader siwon oppa.. or you will be hurt or may be brush by GD oppa..” sunny remind siwon about one fact.  Make siwon feel little feel name frust..

“don’t worry sunny and fany I know the line.. don’t forget I already taken. Hehe..” he lift his right hand. Showing his engagement ring..

“yup.. but you know sometime.. even one million ring cant prevent from falling inlove.” Fany waving siwon as siwon walk away. Siwon did look back by the word from fany.. yet he just smile to it..

 

Heechul brake his car and kangin quickly go out.

“yah.. you should ask for mrs kim to let taeyeon go from this mess. You know how strict is her when she did something beyond the mansion rule?”

“yeah.. okay okay.. I know.. just go away.. I need to hurry.” Heechul scream in stress. Of course he had to do that.

“be safe..”

Heechul one more time speeding up now.. heading to siwon house.

“hyung.. aren’t taeyeon said she and kangin is neighbor? Where are you going to send her?” siwon been confuse.

“aigoo.. why did you ask when I am so busy. Driving.. how can I tell you in simplest way.. erm.. haa.. it like this… about that.. taeyeon and family move to other house since something was happen here when taeyeon aged 12 years old. Uncle and auntie really scared and taeyeon still affected by the accident so.. of course they move from here. And as you see.. the big house beside kangin villa is still kim property.. “ okay.. here you are.. yah.. this house to scary.. you should move into other place.. more comfortable house can you?”

“hehe.. hyung don’t isult my humble house.. just go send your cutie..” siwon leave heechul car.. and without a good bye heeechul already drive away. “that hyung… I hope they will save..”

 

 

 

..... short one....