to ending

fate is miracle

i am so really busy. 

2 more chap and i will finish. 

Siwon look too severe. he didn’t mutter any words since Monday. Don’t ask why.. everyone in the university know he losing  his mind since Monday. Kim taeyeon is disappear. She not at home, she didn’t come to university. No message leave by her. Not for her grandpa, not to her family, not to her member, and worst. Not for the lifeless man here. Choi siwon been crazy look for taeyeon. Call her, message, ask people, but no use. She run away. Nobody know where is her. That brat girl, the only answer from kim taewoo when siwon ask him. Taeyeon parent too, scold her in their breath when heard the news. But quickly calm siwon by saying taeyeon may be need time to decide something so she will be back when she is ready. Don’t worry.. but.. that make siwon feel worse than ever. What is when taeyeon back with a firm decision to break up with him. What if now she is thinking about agreeing to what she heard at the office? Siwon strike by regret again.

“hyung,,,” choi min ho patted his brother who sit like statue beside him. It been almost one hour, he and siwon sit in the restaurant. “stop acting like this can you. I had to leave my company because daddy is so worry about you.”

“I am okay.. no need to worry” he said. Look blankly at his brother.

“I am so believe at that words” choi min ho shook his head. “this is why I don’t like when you involve in love. You act like when you 19 years old like before.” Siwon eye tearing. His first love. Yes his failed first love. But why now he feel more dreadful.

“young choi.. I made it again. She leaving me cause of me.. I let her go.. I all my fault. She gonna leave me like stella.” Choi  min ho bite his lips. Feel guilty to make siwon hurt by his big mouth.

“ani.. I believe.. taeyeon is not like stella. Stella leave you cause of her dream.. taeyeon is not leaving you. She just disappear to make everything clear. So don’t think too much brother, she will back soon” choi min ho try to convince choi siwon. “now.. eat.. then back to home, sleep tight.. who know she will be back soon. Tomorrow? You must meet her in your best condition brother.” He said. Shove the meal to his brother. He saw siwon this severe is when the day when stealla broke with him to be a model. He been like a drunk man for a week, before try to move on. He try music and start work at the choi company.

“she will get back?”

“she will.. just believe me .. when I ever lie to you? When I said she will then  she will” he said in smile. He did meet taeyeon at the airport this morning. She look fresh than ever, smile like an angel. She totally beautiful, it not weird siwon be like this for losing her. Stella is very beautiful even more then taeyeon. She tall, slim with y body.. but, something about taeyeon is not there at stella.. this morning, Taeyeon approach him happily. Telling about her vacation at Boracay. She completely don’t know about siwon become a zombie cause of her. When he told about siwon, taeyeon shock like hell. This girls is forgetting she had unsettled problem with his brother. She even show him she did buy siwon a blue necktie and a watch.

“eat and I will drove you home. I will stay at hotel tonight” he said while staring at his older brother.

“why? I had one more bed for you if you want to stay with me” siwon start to eat. Young choi is never cheat and lie. Hearing choi minho telling him about taeyeon somehow convinced him to had believed for taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon hug hayeon who didn’t response to her. She didn’t care about it. She know everyone will scold her like crazy when she back.

“sorry.. look.. what I get for you?” taeyeon show burbery coats, jimmy choo shirt with skirt and some channel bag to her. Hayeon heart melt right away. Damn.. hayeon curse her heart.

“yahh.. this is sooo…. Beautiful” her anger was gone in a blink her eye look at all the branded thing taeyeon brought.

“right? Right? I knew you will like it”

“hehehe.. thank you unnie.. ahh.. I forgot to tell you. I will soon go to paris too continue my dream. As a designer. Hehe”

“chincha? Omma? Appa? Did they agree?”

“that why I wait you to tell them unnie. you know how to manipulate them”

“yahh.. you..”

“thank you unnie… and.. your fiancé been searching you like crazy you know. Get married soon. My baekhyunnie say he is ual frustrated!!!” she bring all the clothes and handbag run to her room.”

“you!!!” taeyeon blush in red. What with her two dongsaeng here. She success in matching baekhyun with her sister as what baekhyun want since the frist day they meet during first breakfast they had together. Baekhyun begging her to not telling anybody about it cause he will feel shame of the matter begging taeyeon to get her little sister. How ever the boy keep making siwon misunderstand day by day. Last week, at last hayeon is accepting baekhyun as she also been jealous how baekhyun courting her sister. This two is using me.. but, what will baekhyun said about hayeon decision? Ahh.. she cant even care about it. She need to think how to melt her member by sudden missing in action and as her just heard from choi minho, siwon is zombieing without her. “Fool of me losing my phone at the airport. And forget to buy a new one” she said while clean and pack her present for everyone.

Taeyeon look at the kitchen. Siwon oppa.. please be patience.. we will meet tomorrow. Wait for me.

 

Next day.

Siwon lazily wake up. Checking his phone wether taeyeon send message or any miscall. Nope. He take his phone and dialing taeyeon phone number again. Not in service again. Huhh.. Where are you  kim taeyeon!!!!???? He scream in his heart. Don’t that girl know he is so damn worry. At least tell him is she okay or not is enough.

He get ready for his last class for this week. I miss you taeyeon.. please appear..

Siwon drive to taeyeon house as his routine. He go to there everyday hoping there was taeyon stand waving to him a good morning and fill the seat beside her. He look at the entrance gate. Taeyeon.. yes there is taeyeon waving at him with her dimple smile. “look at me taeyeon.. I miserably missing you until…”

“oppa!!!!!” he stop the car abruptly. Taeyeon voices. And the imagination of taeyeon is closer to him.

“taeyeon?” he out from the car. The engine still on but, who care. His fiancé is back.. “yah.. are you really taeyeon? Am I dreaming again?” he ask and hayeon and taeyeon chuckled. Hayeon go and put her sister package at the back seat of siwon car.

“oppa yah.. my sister is back.. you are not dreaming. So now, I am completely happy that no one is crying in the car infront my house every night” hayeon tease. Make siwon grin in embrassing as his silly action was caught.

“good morning oppa” taeyeon voice ringing in his head. He look at taeyeon. Did not replying the greet. “lets go” taeyeon still smiling and pull siwon to the passenger seat while she take place at the driver seat.

“taeng?”

“yes?”

“are you..”

“oppa.. today let me drive. You seem not in your mind. Hehe..”she while put her back palm to siwon cheek. Carressing the cheek. “I miss you too oppa” she said slow but siwon clearly heard the magic word. he eye full shine. His heart beating more than normal. Dugeun deguen that he didn’t felt for a week. he smile stupidly, hoping he will not awake if this is a dream.

Taeyeon smile as she drive the car. The car smell still same. Full of siwon perfume smell. She miss it too.. siwon presence. Siwon is still out of his mind. Taeyeon let him settle his mind first.

 

At university

8 girls already on their spot.

“taetae is back.” Fany tell everyone.

“hope she bring us something from her vacation.” Sooyoung been drooling. Many type of food is dance in her mind..

“no food I bet. How she can get food for you, if that you imagine soo” sica laugh. Joined by other.

“yahh.. you just destroying my hope.”

“better.. before you hope too much.” hyoyeon knocked shikshin.

“yoong?” sunny ask.

“hurm?”

“wae?”

“nothing?”

“chincha.. nothing”

“hehehe.. I bet I did crushing two person dream. Hehehe” sica and other laugh too. The fan giggled distinctly. Know how both shikshin love to eat.

“you are cruel unnie..” yoona whine. “maknae ahh..” she act cry and seohyun smile and patting her unnie.


“aigoo.. aren’t we should just be happy cause she is coming back” she said, well.. it the maknae anyway. The most mature among her sisters.

“hehe..”

“soshi.. taeyeon is coming!!!” one of fan scream from corridor. Informing the member.

“yeshhhhh!!!!!” all of them squeal happily.

All of them walk as the fan gave space for them.

 

Taeyeon park the car and open the back seat to take all of her little present for them. Look at her member running toward her knew she had to prepare everything that they like.

“unnie.. welcome back.. hehe. Good morning hyungbu..” yoona bowing to siwon then hugging taeyeon.

“I buy some type of cracker and chocolate for you and soo” she shove two big bag which contain many type of food and snack.. she also gave three more box to each of them “please don’t fight for it.. share it okay?” yoona already run with her bags of food while sooyoung kiss taeyeon cheek before run try to catch yoona before her food will vanish in that choding stomach. Two male fan quickly help the shikshin with the other of three box.

“sica.. taeyeon is so much kind and clever than you!!” she stick out her tongue for Jessica. And sica reply by the same manner.

“what for me taengoo?” sunny asking her bestie. Hoping taeyeon didn’t forget her favourite.

“nahhh.. this is for my drunken sunny.. hehe.. I spent 2 days for your champagne and whine. Take it and please enjoy it wisely bunny..” sunny aegyoing as soon as taeyeon shove her a box of wine and champagne bottle.

“kyaa!!! Love you…” she grinned happily and walk away. Now taeyeon look at yuri. Hyoyeon, fany, sica and maknae. All of them can wait for their turn.

“okay okay.. nahh.. yours hyo.. your favourite dance battle video. I ask someone to record all of the dance break street at there. It super powerfull. Also, chris brown album with his signature. Hehe. For my  maknae, I found interesting books there. Also, some sale of keroro is there. So I bought it for you. Yuri.. hehe.. I found mickey mouse shop there. Hope you like it.. hehe.” Yuri eye wide open. All of three quickly take their own gift.

“taeng.. are you? Yahh.. so many.. pink mickey mouse? Wow!! Haha.. I forgive you. Yahh.. I love you more than heartless youngbae you know. She smile and drawn into her mickey and Minnie mouse dream land. Maknae smile, already checking ten book she gave to her. All of book had the signature of the writer.

“thank you unnie. you did read my blog to having this book right. You even had the writer signature” she giggled. Been show off to fany and sica with her book.

“I am going first unnie..” seohyun drag hyoyeon who eyes is already on the video camera from taeyeon.

“okay..”

“wife a.. you have present for me too right?” fany whine.. she already saw the glimpse of all pink stuff in the paper bag behind taeyeon.

“I forgot to buy gift for you wife.. ottoke…”taeyeon teased fany.

“yahh.. I already saw the pinks… and pink is mine!!!” she whine and try to take the bag from taeyeon. Make taeyeon giggled and tease more. “taetae!!!” fany scream. Almost become hellpany as her pink is not given to her.

“this is for sica not you” taeyeon still want to play with fany.

“jess…”fany look Jessica who already shook her head by two childish woman infront her.

“sorry SONE” she bow to the fan who enjoying the dorkiness of their idol. “taenggoo” she warn.

“hehehe.. fany yahh.. stop taking other gifts..” Jessica quickly took the pink bag and gave it to her American sister.

Taeyeon frowned.. “ spoil..” she said.

“hehehe.. thank you sis. Wife aw… tq.. and I hate you!! you know!?” fany kiss taeyeon cheek and left two older member there. “siwon oppa yahh.. sorry..” she said and kiss taeyeon cheek one more time. “taetae is my wife for internity. Hehe” siwon clear his throat, stealing glance at taeyeon with red cheek. Hope taeyeon did know about his wild jealousy.

Sica look at taeyeon now. believed it was her turn to receive her gifts.

“SONE aw.. please come to DQ club tonight. it my treat. This is my present for you all!!” she said loudly and all fan was unexplainable happy. Cheer and jump..

“chincha unnie?”

“everyone can come?”

“party?”

“do I look like lying? Please come. We will had fun party tonight, just bring you student card so the guard let you in” she said. Then start to walk with siwon hand in hand with her.

“yahh.. taeng.. me?”

“you are sica.. I am taeng.. wae?” taeyeon ask cluelessly to sica reaction.

“urmm…. mine?”

“yours?”

“aishhh.. you didn’t forget me aren’t you?” she ask in sulky way.

“aish.. how can I forget you Jessica. My member after all.” Jessica face turn to bright again. “why are you mumbling about me forgetting you.” Taeyeon ask sica back.

“you meanie.. I hate you the most taengoo!!” sica scream and run to the café. Taeyeon didn’t buy anything to her while other member received so many. She felt betrayed all sudden.

Taeyeon follow sica figure and giggled funnily.

“you shouldn’t pranked the ice princess you know.” Siwon smile too.. find naughty taeyeon is cute.

“aishh. Not my intention oppa, she favourite is too much for me to bring to campus. Just wait and see.”

 

When taeyeon and siwon arrived at café, sica run and hug taeyeon until the girl cant breath.

“yahh.. yahh.. yahh..”

“thank you, taeng. Hehehehehe.. I love you.. mwaa mwaa.. hehe” sica happily hug taeyeon. Kiss her cheek.

“you are welcome. How can I forget my sister favourite” she patted sica back. Feels happy when saw all her sister is happy.

“unnie.. not fair!!” yoona and sooyoung boooing taeyeon. “you buy 3 channel back, 5 burbuery, and 3 samantha jeans for sica unnie while me?”

“me too” sooyoung up her hand.

“yahh.. you had your favourite already” sica cut the retord. “that three box of snack and ten coupon on ten different restaurant in seoul for each of you not to mention the coupon is without limit even more than my beloved things” siwon gasps to what he heard. Kim taeyeon is indeed the heir of kim. She used her money like using water to wash hand. God.

“thank you leader..” all of the unisonly thank taeyeon.

“o… after all the present you call me your leader.” Taeyeon playfully response.

“you are jjang!!!” hyoyeon do a waving make everyone awed.

 

Taeyeon sit with siwon at one of the table. Both of them still silent.

“oppa.. I am sorry”

“bwooh?”

“my phone was lose at the airport and when I arrived there, I forgot you phone number. You know my serious poor memory right?” siwon smile to taeyeon. He didn’t mind at all as taeyeon already here back to him.

“I am so worried you know. I blame myself for my stupid emotion asking to break with you.” Taeyeon just wait for siwon confession. “I am wrong taeng.. I cant.. just cant losing you.. you can hurt me how many you want.. but me.. cant even hate you.. call me loser for it.. but, I cant control my heart to stop loving you. I promise.. I will wait you until you love me back.” He said sincerely. He keep holding his chess.. remember how miserable and hurt aws him when knowing taeyeon is missing.

“oppa.. I know I know..”

“I am a bad fiancé aren’t i?”

“no.. don’t say that.. it just me who make you feel like that and I am very sorry for it.” She as same as siwon feel guilty. “I am not good with word oppa.. and to express it.. I just don’t know..” she sigh.

“anni.. it me who not even try to understand you”

“don’t worry oppa.. we still have forever to learn about each other” taeyeon hold siwon hand and grasp it tightly. As siwon is smiling to what taeyeon said. Forever.. hehe.. we are going to be forever taeng..

 

 

The semester been smoothly when to the end. Everything is very welldone, siwon is slowly become a smart businessman, taeyeon is supervised her fiancé carefully. She preferred to let siwon do all himself, think all consequences, benefit or dung.. she just quietly taking care of him.

“good morning…” it d-day.. you know.. the first day of exam. For fashion class? There were need to prepare a bunch of design and an fashions how is held in three more day from the bunch of the selective design.

Hyo just lift her head. Her eyes is red with a bit dark circle  around it. “morning taeng” she put her head on the table again. “oww I wish I never get into final sem.” She complaint. Taeyeon giggled.

“are you okay?” she ask in worry. Almost all of them having same problem. Taeyeon and sunny final task is compossing some lyric, vocal hit exam, also mimicking chosen song. She too, having lack of sleep.

For seohyun is having classic instrument competition, including matching song with rhythm. Sound hard. But the reality, it very hard. Even the smart seohyun having hard time for it.

For acting class, they been gave a charater and had to create their own script. Monologue, also a short scene act. Bet the trio sooyoung yoona and yuri is doing well for the last.

“eat?” seohyun ask her unnies. All sleepy unnie. almost all of then knocked off. “taeyeon unnie.. eat?” she shook the leader a little.

“wae?” she look at the one who disturb her nap. “wae?”

“why everyone is so sleepy?” she mumbling in annoyed as taeyeon is being mad at her.

“don’t you?” taeyeon ask maknae. Her eye still sleepy but she want to continue maknae converse.

“I am.. but not like you all. Wae?”

“I don’t know. Just sleepy. Hehe..” seohyun look so confuse.

“had you all eat?”

“nope”

“not yet”

Two shikshin is answering. Taeyeon and seohyun laugh. “then, should we going for a dinner tonight?”

“okay for me.”

“me too”

“glad someone ask me to relieve”

“let had soshi night”

“where?”

“JAPAN!!!”

 

i am really want to fly to japan for snsd tour. but i cant. huhuhu

sad mode*****