1 starting point

fate is miracle

the starting point ^^

please enjoy my little poor writing skill.. i'll tyr harder!! 

 Aiduol University starts to noisy as many student come. The café... The lobby and even the classes start to be busy like a fish market...

“yah… SNSD had arrive!!!!” and everyone boys and girls take their way to the lobby.. They want to witness the 9 muses or 9 goddess that be their most wanted and most popular student in the university. They even got fandom and the most interesting is every member had their own fan base.

Entrance of AIduol University

“Good morning unnie” the maknae of the group bowing to another two girl who just arrive and out from the car.

“Morning seohyun.. morning hyo..” yuri smile and the student awed  at her  beautiful smile....

“morning everyone..” three of them beam smile to other student beside them. All of viewer blushing crazily.. smiling like a dumb.

“morning goddess” the fan answer in unison. Some even already prepare to give them a simple present.

“only us?”hyo asking and looking around. No sign of 6 other member around.

“taeyeon and sunny unnie class start at 11 so they will only come during our first break. Others will come in any minute.” Seohyun answer while looking at her tab. checking her childish unnie schedule. It like her role to take care of all her unnie.

“aigoo.. maknae.. you always jjang.. hehe..” yuri patted seohyun head and three of them walk to the café to waiting for another member to had breakfast. The crowd gives a walk away for the goddess to the café. But still they keep stalking and walking slowly behind them.

“sica and fany surely going to arrive late. They were partying until 2 last night. Luckily taeng warn them to get stop and sleep last night.” Yuri complains; she takes seat beside seohyun. “What time your class start?”

“me? 8. My class been bring forward because my classroom teacher want to make a competition. I hope I will not get choose by him.” Seohyun imagine her teacher Mr kangta with a glass keep calling her name in the class.

“wae?? You always win in any competition. Why not?  Hehe.. maknae is complaining.. and it weird. And the most important… he hot.. hehe”

“aish.. this two American girl always late.. I had to call them every day to wake them up. Gosh!!” yuri and maknae look to each other. Already know how bad hyoyeon swing mood. Like a bipolar person. “yah… you two better come fast before I lock both of you in your home sweet home from outside. Huhh” she mad through the phone.

“they still sleeping?”

“aniya.. on the way.” Hyo lazily answer. Her bad mood already on.

“morning.. morning.. this all for me? Hehe.. aishh.. tq tq..” they look at the source of the voice. And catch sooyoung who just arrive and now walking to them with many many many of lunch box in her hand. Shikshin anyway.

“morning guys.. look what I get??” she ask excitedly. With her big gleaming eye.. “FOODDDDD… hahaha” she proudly showing to her member..

“you and your food maniac disease.” Hyoyeon hissed.

“yah.. bad mood already? Both of those American sisters still not come yet? Hehe..  yah.. they always know how to handle your class teacher. No need to be so gloomy bipolar princess” sooyoung  said while taking seat beside hyoyeon.

“morning unnie!!! morning maknae!!!” a weird voice approach them. Without looking their already know whose voice is that.

“I told you don’t use that voice to us.. you are lucky fany and sunny not here.. aishh..” yuri smacked yoona who just come to the table. And the girls giggles.. so immature..

“but taeyeon unnie like it.. she said it cute..” yoona bragging and defense herself using their leader name.

“she just being kind to you. Buekk?” sooyoung stick her tongue to yoona. Yoona pout. And put the flower from the fan. And she also gets many of lunch box. For information she is the second shikshin in the group.

“I saw fany unnie and sica unnie at gate earlier. But I want to be the first to come here” yoona tell the group. “ahaa.. where is the duo danshin?” she make everyone laugh to the remark she make for sunny and taeyeon.

“their class start after first break. “

“I am so jealous of vocal course.. they always start late and finish early. Huh.”

“Yah.. hyo unnie.. Your class always finishes early too.” Yoona try to think the fact from ..

“that because our class start early. I am so sleepy!!” sica who just come yawning while take seat beside yoona. Fany also look like out of battery.

“it still okay than our class right yongie ? right soo?” yuri take out her schedule book look at the time of her class.

“but acting class had long first break than any of us.” fany blinking her eye as she still being jealous of other class. She herself with  sica and hyoyeon take fashion and modeling course. While yuri yoona and sooyoung take acting course while maknae take classic musical course major in piano and minor in guitar. To other member dandyu couple take vocal course. But all of them are in one group name SNSD a presenter in theater musical.

“aish.. unnie.. i will leave first. See you in the evening.” Seohyun stand and  take her stuff.

“evening? Breaktime?” her unnie a bit confused since all of them always will gather when break.

“today I had extra practice with yonghwa. My guitar practice.” The answer make all her unnie grinned teasing their maknae..

“I smell love is blooming.. hehehe..” yoona teased

“unnie…”

“your dating but use practice as excuse? Who thought you that? Hehe?” hyoyeon now already change to happy mode.

“aniya… not like you think unnie.. aishh.. I really had to go”

“arasso arasso.. go go.. go find your love.” Yuri help hyo and yoona teasing blushing maknae.

“chincha.. bye… “ she look at her clock and rushing to her class. She will never able to beat those prankster unnies.

After a few minute all of them take way to they own classes and promise to gather at their own room. SNSD room at the basement.

 

Taeyeon pov

I blink my eye a few time to adjust the brightness that going through the window. My head throbbing hard as last time completely sunk into soju party with myself.

“taeyeon agasshi.. your breakfast is ready. You dad wait at the dining table.” My nanny eunhye voice come with knocking on the door.

“give me a minute ahjumma..” I lazily answer and checking on my iphone on my nightstand.

9.3o am.

7  messange, 8 misscall

Must be from my member. I didn’t read it and walk up to bathroom. Brushing teeth while humming.

After completely ready I look at the mirror and then try to remember why did I feel something wrong and I didn’t even remember what the reason I drink so much soju cause something like that really not my taste. My alcohol tolerance definitely low.. too low that make me aware when it come to drink.

“morning agasshi” my butler jongkook approach me..

“morning ahjushi.” I give a guanine smile to him. And when I come to the dining table I saw my parent with my big brother sit there and converse. I bet it always about work. My little sister probably already went to school.

“morning mr kim, mrs kim and jiwoong oppa.” My big brother smile happily greet me but both my parent with their bitter smile upon me. Must be hurt by my language of greeting. I only call them mr and mrs kim when I am sulking to them. Hehe. A little way of my childish revenge.

“taetae.. want me to send you to school?” my jiwoong oppa asking. He is the best oppa in the world. Care,love and pranking me all the time.

“I told you I love to cycling to my university.. not a school. You sound like I am still a schooler. I already 23 for your information.” I pout..

“but you had a schooler height.” He laugh at me. He love tease about my height but I know he love me.

“hayeon still shorter than me. “ I mumbled. I sold my little sister name to compare with me.

“she beat your height in a while..soon…. hehehe.. sure? Cycling again?” he back to a caring oppa. I nodded. And sip my milk that served. I still in my way to grow up. Hehe.. I hope.. help me milk.. I didn’t us to be tall like sooyoung but at least I can include in jangshin member in our group already good enough..

“taetae..” I hear my mom voice but I won’t  make any eye contact to her. I still hurt.. even I forgot the reason but I knew I hurt by my parent last night so that why I drunk. Thank to my forgetfulness disease and my sensitive heart. While the head can’t remember my heart still feel the sting.

“daughter.. listen to me.. I already decide on that matter. You the only choice I got. I sure this is the best for you.” My dad start talking but with a persuade voice. And it success to make me remember the talk between my family last night. 

 

 

hello.. i know i am new.. and here i am with my story. hope you enjoy my story and dont shy or scare to comment.. hehe.. subcribe also good..

so.. hallo... i am new author ***bowing***