the end

fate is miracle

Choi siwon keep take deep breath as his feeling so nervous suddenly. Why? Why? It d-day. The day where he never though will so soon.

“wow…. You look…. So nervous..” siwon punch donghae on his shoulder softly. Scoff with that remark. Yes he is.

“did you see her?”

“who?”

“taeyeonnie..”

“taeyeon or your future wife?” he teasing me with his not so funny question.

“ha ha ha.”

“then my mouth is shut as hell”

“you.. oh come on.. taeyeon of course taeyeon. She is my soon to be wife” I feel my face hot by soon to be words. She is mine. Hehe

“she is….. super…”

“did you take her picture like I want?” I cut his so slow speak and pull his phone.

“yah.. I didn’t.. you must be patience… cool… in 10 more minute that gorgeous is yours.” He quickly pull his phone from siwon hand. “relax man. Why so nervous?”

“why so? Are you totally aware how many media and hundred of camera is capturing us since this morning. My eyes turn to blind or at least black and white course of it. I am marrying to kim taewon granddaughter!!! The heir of kim forgodsake!!!” he let his breath after revealing it. Heechul come into the small room.

“some one get crazy?”

“see it yourself” donghae shake his head. Eyeing to siwon side.

“yahh.. cool.. well, cant be help since you fall for the girl already. Just drink this water a bit. Don’t panic and this day become your worst memory.” Heechul hug siwon body. “you too lokk stunning today.”

“she is?”

“yahh.. taeyeon is always stunning. Hehe” heechul and donghae laugh together. Making siwon more annoyed. He is very not happy about it. He fear actually. He afraid he will faint if taeyeon is too shiny and stunning. If y then, he will had bleeding nose almost on the spot he think. He remember how taeyeon didn’t take him again to choose wedding dress last month after he bleeding nose with taeyeon teasing using the short blouse. Laugh and say what ever but.. taeyeon is totally got him that day. HOT.. that its..

“hyung.. are you ready?” choi min ho open the door and look at me. His face show how happy is him even I didn’t really care why..

“huhhhhhhhh” I walk to him.

“don’t worry hyung.. you are good” choi minho winked

 

Siwon stand infront of the priest. Waiting for the door that will lead taeyeon to him. Degeun degeun..

“hyung.. please don’t emberasse me when taeyeon noona come.”

“wae?”

“yahh.. don’t forget you bleed and nearly faint during your birthday when she wear something you raely see” siwon pinch minho arm for the bad memory.

“I am not that ..”

Taeyeon start to approaching. I saw her slowly catching up from a far. Mr kim is walk closely to taeyeon. Those two hand is neatly folding into each other arm. Taeyeon is very

“SHABANG SHABANG…” siwon muttered. His breath start to change into irregular mode.

Taeyeon wear cream pastel wedding dress. Her bare white neck is openly wide to siwon eyes.

“hot..” he said again.

A white vail hide taeyeon face from his sight. But he can feel how taeyeon smirk to him as she may be knew how much he having hard time to hold himself from run and hug her right now.

The closer taeyeon walk toward him the greater weird feel attend his chest. His eyes glued at taeyeon figure as he mesmerized toward it.

“hyung…” siwon unconsciously walking down the small stage. Their event is in the garden. Let share about the garden.

The garden where once upon the time kim taewon use to make it for his wife birthday, garden where taeyeon growing up. In the place where taeyeon refuse to even look in the past. He build it again, he change everything about the mansion that can make taeyeon having hard time at the place.

The garden full with many type of flower, and in the middle he plant purple lilies and some purple orchid in the shape of saranghae.. well, very important for him since he make it for proposing this young kim to be his wife 2 month ago. In the four side of it he put 4 little cactus that taeyeon liked too.

The crowd is in gasp as siwon walking slowly to taeyeon. That girl to.. shock by the action.

“yahh hyung…” minho try to catch him but heechul and kangin hold him. Smirk as they like something like this.

Siwon is out of his mind. 3 years ago he meet this girl by accident, who know the dimple smile and cute personality make him drown into love for this girl. Who know this girl who he fall hard is miraclely his fiancé. Should he be thankful for the fate been written for him. The unknown fiancé is the love of his heart. The not so ideal dream girl like he been imagine is amazingly make his heart complete. This fate even make the not into business Choi is becoming a business man with his own small company. It not biggies like KIM of course but.. the company is very meaningful for him.he create by his own, he cheer it as he just too into music.and most important, kim taeyeon is on his side during any day.

“oppa.. what are you doing?” taeyeon hissed. Her face turn into red by blunt action of siwon. Her member teasing her like no tomorrow.. keep singing to her the oohhlala by SNSD that mentioning a prince who come for her. Damn it. This is emberassing..

“I am taking you”

“well.. I am going to you..” she sarcastic as ever reply. Gain laugh from siwon.

“nope.. I am who taking you, I am who invite you to my lame life, I am who responsible to getting you to anywhere you one in your life.., I am the one who want to say I love you everyday, I am the one who declared, I am going to be the floor for you to stand, the shoulder for you to lean, the arm to protect you, the only one who will be with you during your most break day nor the happiest day of you.. I do my best for it jagiya.. as long as I can breath” he whispered to taeyeon and pull taeyeon closely before pick her up in bridal way. “I am taking her from here abuji.. let me..” he smile charmingly to his father in law. While the crowd who did heard the words from him keep wooed from beside.

“you gonna regret doing  this after the event” she warned. She shy but of course fluttered by siwon sweet confession.

“hehe.. or you will” siwon and taeyeon been whispering to each other along the way to the beautiful stage and he put taeyeon back on her feet as they are already there infront of the priest.

the ceremony continued as planed and both of them smile broadly.

“you are my wife”

“I am your wife”

“I am your husband”

“you are husband”

“what are you two doing!? Just kiss already!!” the crowd usher them since they keep teasing each other to spoil the romantic moment.

Choi siwon lean down move closely to taeyeon face, both of them having eye contact who only god know how both party are unbearable happy inside. Siwon sneaking his two arm at taeyeon petite waist to make taeyeon contact with his body. taeyeon response by hanging her arm around the tall man neck.

“I love you hubby..” she said a second before siwon lips plant on hers.

“and you always know I love you more aren’t you?” siwon pull himself to say the words and continue having the delicious lips of his wife, mrs Choi..

“please let me make you the happiest person in you entire life.” Siwon whispered to taeyeon during the photo time.

“please remind me of that everyday” taeyeon reply. “cause I am very bad to remember something cheesy. Keke” siwon pinch her cheek.

“great way to spoil the romantic moment dear..” he whined. He try to be romantic but each time taeyeon always briliantly cracked it. Taeyeon giggled to the remark.

“I am so tired” taeyeon pull him to sit at the round table beside them. the event continues with such event since her 8 member is crazily having fun by eating event by sooyoung and yoona, photoshop event by sunny and tiffany, sica open fashion corner with they don’t even know what the her motive at all, seohyun only stand out from all of them, hyoyeon already reserve one of the biggest club for all of guess attend tonight. yuri is having fun with youngbae to don’t know what cause she keep laughing even like more happy than the newled couple.

“well, we could excuse ourselves earlier.” Siwon suggest. He massaging taeyeon shoulder since he know that girl really tired. Taeyeon having hard time to manage all the wedding things and him busy with his newly one year opening company since last month. He still not adapt with managing something with any order or guideline and he is kind of stress about it. Taeyeon is being a very understandable fiancé who always make sure for him everything is under control or specificly, everything is under control but  she cant control her so fine 8 member by ruining her ceremony by changing the moment become almost like a show case or what. Both of them is too busy to stop the group doing.

“can we?”

“well.. the thriller the better we will felt” both of them laughing hard.

“should I kidnapping my own wife from her wedding event?” siwon smirk.

“yahh.. we still need for thanking occasion.” She quickly reply when she sensed siwon is seriously want to do it. But she knew siwon already had decision about running away from the event. “we cant, too many VIP guess for we to destroy our image.” She said again.

“well.. is it?” he playfully hug and sway slowly taeyeon little body with him. “you know how many days we two didn’t met ech other?”

“a month?”

“yes.. it’s a month, 3 days, and 6 hours to be specific. So I miss you so damn much” taeyeon laugh to the counting from siwon. “you barely answer my call. You didn’t even replying my daily message. I nearly had paranoid about my fiancé is going to absent our wed.” he putting cutely. It true though.

“I don’t know why are you even think about it?” she look up to see siwon face. “you keep mistrust me you know?”

“anni.. not that.. no way.. you are the person who I trust most. It just we didn’t really know future..”

“oppa.. how many time I said. Future is not to predict, its to create.. please.. believe me, you want to run away?” she whisper cautiously. “you ready with the.. you know the.. what will happen after?” she still worried but having something like that is more had feeling inside it?

“choi taeyeon nim…. The future is to create..” both of them giggled and slowly both of them walk backward and disappear behind the curtain and successfully out from the after wedding party.

 

 

The couple hardly pass the entrance to take siwon car due to some guard and reporter. Taeyeon with her night dress already look like running bridge. No vail, her hair is freely with the wind. Both of them wont think about any image just some fun in running away. No need some script that both of them to read just pure chatting among two of them heart to heart in the car. Driving with no destination.

“oppa..”

“yes my dear..”

“stay with me forever..”

“I promise” choi siwon take taeyeon hand and kiss her back hand.  “I love you.. forever”

 

Hallo reader… here I am. Try harder to end the story. I am sorry but.. I really busy.. too busy.. I hardly can typing and online now. Keke.

Thank for my subscriber. Thank for reading my bored and lame story.

See you soon I think. One shot may be? When I had time.. if I did.. please enjoy them too okay? I am a kim taeyeon and siwon shipper. So.. it always been this two person.

Bye.. I love you.. or so.. hehe.

I will make new story. Still base on my two bias. Yes.. taeyeon is baekhyun’s?? but.. it my fanfic anyway.. right?? I hope it alright..

I still love her much and try to accept she is with someone who I didn’t expect to.. but.. I am a sone so, if she is happy mean it good news right?

Believe me.. we cant never argue about the relationship cause, taeyeon choose him mean he is something to her. See you in next story..