f

fate is miracle

* sorry.. a very short update.. i am busyy...

“wow.. did I see miss jung on 8 in the morning??” sooyoung grinned to her co-prank buddy, yoona and hyo.. yuri also smile sheepishly.

“chincha yo!!!” hyo exgerated reaction gave laugh for every body. Sica a bit annoyed so she go and knuckled hyo and soo head.

“taeng~~” sooyoung whine.

“serve you right.. okay.. let start to eat. It start to cold already” taeyeon answer sooyoung.. all of them closed their eyes a little bit to show thankfulness they can be together like before again. “girls.. we may apart, we may changes, but.. the bond between us.. nothing better than that memory with you all in my life. From yesterday as stanger, today as sisters let continue the bond until no one cant describe it.. let just only us who know about it. If ever we start to become stranger once again.. let have someone between us to gave a hand and we keep move on as sister again.. right now..”

“SNSD!!” the member happily shout

“tomorrow”

“SNSD”

“and..” taeyeon look each of them.

“forever it SNSD!!!” all of them laugh to their passionate cheer before start their breakfast.
 

The snsd dorm was full today. Its almost a year they did come to this apartment. Since taeyeon move back to his family house last two years.. they hardly had time to gather and sleep over at the apartment. The only one who keep stay there is fany.. since fany family stay at US. Only fany who back to korea.

“hehe.. I miss this..” yuri look at the view..

“me too..”

“thank taeng…” fany hug taeyeon from side. She who keep playing her car control only nod cause she wasn’t heard what tiffany said to her.

“yeah.. thanks to her. Until now I always feel thankful about her doing for us in past..” sica bit her lips.. she already in the mist of crying.

 

Flashback

2008 (6 year before)

“annyeong!!!!” taeyeon look at 8 sister who keep their face straight. Not even a smile on their face. “ohh.. come on.. smile a bit never make the world collapse” she said and take seat beside tiffany.

“yah.. I told you they didn’t like our dorm.” Fany whispered to taeyeon. One of the course is.. fany want the wall is fully pink and taeyeon disapprove it immediately. “we should just paint it in pink.”

“chincha? You keep talking about that colour again?” taeyeon look disbelief at tiffany. Both of them heard a giggled sound and they look around.  Yoona hold her laugh. It find it funny between her two new unnie fighting infront of them.

“look.. you mad that young girl uncomfortable.” Fany put the blame on taeyeon.

“me? Then I am give up. I don’t know how to approach them then. It you speciality. Do you work then..” taeyeon walk away with her natural cold face again. Fany sigh.

“this is all your fault.” She get angry with their new housemate infront her. She pull an annoyed face. Knowing how hard taeyeon try to be warm people to make the 7 people infront her comfortable make she frown. For cold person taeyeon.. she didn’t care much about others..

The 7 girl become confuse to those two. First.. they brought them to an apartment then suddenly announce this is the dorm for all 9 of them. Without notice. It only 3 day they know each other to trust someone it just not right.

“excuse..” seohyun politely call tiffany.

“yae? Yae?” she sound cheerful again.

“why would we stay here? I mean together.?” She asking her mind.

“yah.. then where would you live then? Are you sure want to rent that creepy house?” fany show disapprove face. “not save there.” Fany smile to defeated seohyun.

“come on guys.. me and taeyeon also like all of you. We been on our own for 3 years already.” She continue.. “we know what and how you feel..” sica look at tiffany. The moment her long time friend decide to run away, she feel betrayed. Both of them been close friend by their family company is business partner.

“so you leave me fighting alone in new York to live at place like this?” sica blurt in english.

“I didn’t mean to leave you alone for your information. I did tell you before.. I want to stand on my own choice. It not like I cant force you to follow me..” fany quickly explain. Sica only shake her head. In the line believe but hurt.

“I don’t know.. I dint think I should live here. If only you and taeyeon then I am good. I know both of you better, especially taengkid. But with more staranger. I am sorry.” Sunny start to stand.

“bunny…” taeng cold voice make the living room froze. If sica famous of her ice princess, but taeyeon in the past is a ice queen.. it just she didn’t show it always. “I didn’t force you all to stay here. But..” everyone gave attention to what taeyeon want to say.

“you two..” she point out yuri and yoona. “sleep in the room with two weird women for this month. Not working. Had no money and this week your rent had to be paid. Tell me how..if you can even pass this mont what about in future?” she look deep into yoona and yuri face. She been woory to hear from jongkook about these two yesterday. She change her gaze to hyoyeon. “you.. how many day you want to work as waiter with your underage card? You will be manipulate by the owner of the place I swear. She only give you store room and eat only one a day? Don’t you worry bout your own health?” hyo hang her head. She knew about it.. the owner been take tip on her. But what choice she had. She had to. She look at taeyeon face again but the girl already look at other person beside her. “you.. choi sooyoung.. this week you been fired 4th time already. You sure love to eat that much right? Sleeping at that dark street place? Do you ever know you a girl for god sake?” sooyoung frown. “ and my bunny here.. you been fought with one of your father gold artist, make the holiday program lose by your somaek love.. I don’t think your father accept you into his house yet.” She said sternly. Kind of gave a slap at sunny brain. Sunny take seat again. Taeyeon is right. “and you miss jung.. Jessica jung.. how can you put the blame to someone who do what in her heart? Who are you to put blame on people. Put the blame on yourself then.. it you who didn’t choose to follow.. and if you want to know the truth.. fany even try to call you like crazy since last two year.. but who keep ignore her? And yet,, who been your savior form that old ert oldman last night? Still you dare to talk about betrayal?”

Sica bit her lip with harsh word from taeyeon. But hate when taeyeon really know about it.. now she feel it was her wrong to put all blame on tiffany.

“so… this is my apartment.. I had so may empty room.. I think you all don’t care to share a bit right? One room for two person except thi pink monster. Believe me.. you wouldn’t like her room. Eye killer..” taeyeon gave a dimple smile to everyone. Know the girls infront her silently. Seems start to accept her proposal.

“but.. why are you doing this for us?” sooyoung ask.

“doing what for you all.. all this is for my own satisfaction.. so don’t think so  much. Get rest.. this evening.. we should go to shopping for out first time family eating!!!” taeyeon cheer happily.

“she is bipolar” hyo whisper make other laught to the remark. Cant help but agree by taeyeon weird behavior.

“but she really kind..” fany said to hyo.. she always amazed by taeyeon kindness. Taeyeon taking care of her since last year when she alone come to korea.

“she look very different at SM café. Look SO arrogant” yuri letout her thought. Received nodded from several of them. 

“it okay.. you will know her better after this. We will keep get knowing everyone. Now I will let you know your room. Just get to your partner. And some one had to share with taetae” fany excitedly leading the girl to their own room.

 

End flash back.

 

“hehe.. look.. our first picture the day we move here” yoona run with an album to the living room.

“kekeke.. look at your face.. so stiff.. what a smile..” sica smack yuri back as the response for teasing her.

“you not even better” yoona tease yuri. “aigoo.. only fany unnie who smile happily. Look at taeyeon unnie.. derp..” all of the laugh again.

“look at maknae.. aigoo.. so straight.. until now.. tsk tsk tsk” sooyoung shake her head.  Seohyun giggled.

“who know the one who found us is the kim heir.” Hyo asked them.

“hehe.. she so smart hiding it from us.. two years later then we just know about her.”

“yeah.. she really had the fact she is kim family right?”

“well.. if me in her place may be me too.. she been got hard since child for the place.”

“are you talking about me know?” taeyeon who join silently asking her member. Make some of them jolt up.

“hehe.. anni..” they didn’t dare to said about it infront taeyeon.

“so you are… gosh.. gonna work hard for you to acting after this” taeyeon knocking hyo head.

“hehe” hyo grin to taeyeon. Know she get caught.

“unnie.. look… you are more cold than sica unnie in past” seohyun point at taeyeon face in the picture.

“chincha? But I always thought I am a very warm and caring person?” she jokes.

“warm?? Hoel!!” fany retort to the statement.

“you always act like scary unnie. yet at night who keep walk around with her little dookong” yoona make taeyeon blush.

“who make the ice box full of ice cream. Hehe.. gosh.. such a kid” sunny shook her head act like taeyeon is beyond bad action.

“yah.. are we going to talk about me? I don’t like it.”

“okay then.. we should had movie marathon today?” yuri go to the tv rack and start looking for dvd to watch.

“I will order some chicken.”

“pop corn please…”

“but I miss sweet potato..”

“you…” fany look at maknae..” never end you sweet potato love right? Gosh..” faby shake her head.

“but it yummy and”

“good for health..” they continue wuth maknae in unison before laughing happily.

“arasso.”

“then.. I will make patbingsoo?” taeyeon offer.

“assa…. Please do..” sica smile happily.

 

****

  “harabuji…”

“yae?”

“about the meeting tomorrow?”

“aa.. I forgot to tell you about it. I am not attending it.. so.. I ask mr Choi to meet you in my place. “

“mr Choi? I never heard him before?”

“oo,, you know this is business. If you keep meeting same people mean your business is never develop.” Taeyeon smile to what her grandfather said. It been a week after she had a good holiday with her snsd member. Afterward, she been back to herself.

“you always answer me with not an answer for my question.” Kim taewon look at his cute granddaughter.

“well.. it the truth though.” And he smile back to taeyeon. He happy to see taeyeon big change after that night. She back smiling to him. Say thank and even work more smooth than 2 week before.

“arasso.. harabuji.. you know appa, omma, oppa and haeyeonnie will dinner with us tonight right?”

“yup I know. And..why don’t you ask your fiancé to come over too? I never meet him before.” Kim taewon raise his brow at taeyeon. Readin gher reaction.

“fiancé? How..”

“of course I know. How long I had to wait for your volunteer announcement to me?”

“urm.. you know grandpa.. it too sudden and I didn’t  even know him before.”

“I can see it.. you keep crying for that gangster even you already will get married this end of year. Aish.. your dad never tell me about it.”

“hehe.. cause he know you will never agree on what he do.”

“no I am not. I will agree if it a brilliant choice, asmart choice. But..”

“lalalallala.. I don’t want to hear anything. Hehe.. grandpa.. just let appa be.. he love you..”

“you and your cut my word habit!” taewoo pinch taeyeon cheek.

“good night grandpa..”

“yeah.. had a good rest. Tomorrow you had to be fresh to get a contract.”

“cheh.. you must be love that contrat word more than your life.” Taeyeon pout.

“you..”

“good night.. you too.. get a good rest.”taeyeon give a quick peck on kim taewon cheek before run away from his grandpa working room. She know that old man will start nagging for her statement earlier.

“that girl.. really need to teach somehow.” He mutter under his breath. But on his face a smile creeping on his lips. He happy to see taeyeon happy.

“master.. I already call mr choi about the meeting tomorrow.”

“good. That girl never meet her own fiancé since engagement night. Fool. So I had to do like this. Do you think they can start as friend?”

“urmm I don’t know. But.. as you see.. both of them in the same university last semester. Everything will go smooth.” Lee min ho assure his master.

“okay then you can back rest.”

“okay master. At last I can end my day ealier.” He said and also run from the frown master behind him.

“you.. aish.. why everyone around me llike to do something like that. Ahh..”