Q A

fate is miracle

 

Morning after..

“no bike for you.. jong kook ahjussi will sent you and fetch you sharp on five.” Taeyeon only nodded her head obediently.. it all her fault after all. Breaking her promise. Her parent super sensitive about her or other sibling except her brother to back home that late. The worse is.. she didn’t inform her worry mother about it last night.

“do you hear me young lady?”

“yes umma.. I heard it.”

“did unnie home late last night?” hayeon asking with no emotion in it.

“yes.. and you shouldn’t follow this foul attitude.” Mrs kim warn her youngest daughter.

“no I will not..” heard that made taeyeon stick out her tongue to hayeon who giggled cause she is happy her perfect sister was being punish.

“agashi… it time to take off.. or your gonna be late for  your class.” Taeyeon sigh.. this is why she don’t like when the butler send her.. it always on time yet she can’t freely enjoy her wolk or anything.

“eunhye jumma…” she whine to joongkok wife.

“I am sorry agashi.. I don’t have power about it.” Eunhye smile apology to her young lady. Taeyeon dejectedly walk up following joongkook to the main door. Each step with her regretful sigh.

“you should never broke the rule agashi.. now you will keep sigh.. hehe” jong kook  smile to his childish maylady..

>>> 

At U..

Seohyun still blinking at the oldest member who already sit and munching sandwich..

“are you taeyeon unnie?”

“don’t spoil my mood early in the morning. Sit or walk away.” Taeyeon said without looking at maknae. Feel mocked by seohyun.

“hehe.. it you unnie.. I heard you got drunk last night. I dunno you still drunk today..”

“I am not.”

“yes you are.. you will never come to class this early..even early from me..” she mumbled but taeyeon clearly heard it.

“maknae aa…” she whine.. “unnie didn’t did anything embarrassed me right?” taeyeon try to steal an info.

“erm.. I dint know detail.. cause i am home earlier from you. You did already drunk but.. it just like always.. mumbled mumbled and mumbled.. I don’t know anything.. but may be siwon oppa knew it.. he sit beside you last night..” taeyeon become worry again.

“now  I am truly worry..”

“morning!!!!!!!” fany big voice make taeyeon shock. And fany gain slap from maknae. “taetae?”

Sica laugh from the back.

“are you still dreaming? Taeyeon never co…”

“what co? never what?” taeyeon glare at the two American sister.

“co-come early to class.” Sica continue what she want to tell.

“oh yeah? Really?” she retort back. Annoyingly.

“yeah.. you never.. and poor your fan who now waiting the already come goddess. Hehehe” sooyoung and yoona come closer. As always.. with their lunch box.

“oo.. so you are really get here early today.” Hyoyeon sit in disbelieve in her face. She thought fan only talk about their hope about taeyeon already arriving before them.

“you.,.” taeyeon show her fist at hyoyeon who just grin to her.

“taengkid!!!!!!” sunny scream make the café silent. “oh.. you did come early.” The café full of laugh afterward. Funny how sunny shock look.

“wae.. wae.. and wae.. I am not that late to the class? Am i?” all the student in the café nodded their head. That the fact everyone knows.

“see?” yuri smile to frustrated taeyeon.

“ah.. whatever..” she angrily walk to her classroom.

“she mad.. hehe.. why did she come to early already? So funny..” sunny laugh.

“yah.. do you realize you are in the same class with taeyeon for 4 hour after this..?” yuri knock sunny head.

“gosh.. oh no..” sunny sigh.. a little regret about her day in class.

 

Siwon pov

i walk around and  university newpaper fly to him.

“woori goddess kim taeyeon come early to class today!!!”

i smile to the most stupid thing as deadline. Taeyeon come to class yet it be a deadline.. hihi.. so funny. A beautiful taeyeon face so big at the front of the page. The smiling image infect me to smile along.

“she did look hot in this clothes.”

“chincha? I always thought like that too.”

“hehe.. well.. but I like her to more casual..” I am  happy when someone agree with me.

“why?”

“well.. it funny right? I found she look y in her casual clothes. hee”

“so you agree my dongsaeng is y?”

“of course.. she look y in any clothes.” I smile widely. Remembering image taeyeon outfit every day. Never fail to make me daze everytime I saw her.

“chincha?? I always saw her cute.. humph..” I shock when news in front me was taken by someone else beside me.

“no.. i.. i..” heechul hyung still look at taeyeon picture.

“it ookay.. everyone had other preference.” Heechul look at me with his smirk.. and I don’t like that. “and you know.. hide you fondness to her.. she didn’t  like guys who try too attracted toward her.. she like man who she pride and comfortable..” heechul just walk away from me. And why did I feel I had to explain about it to him. I run to catch him..

“hyung I don’t like taeyeon…” before I finish my line.. I stop immediately. Taeyeon seem offense to what I said.. “I mean.. I like her but..”

“it okay siwon ssi.. I don’t even care do you even like me or not. it just you anyway ,,” and she left me speechless.. okay.. heeechul hyung look at me.

“you.. are stupid.” And he also walk away from me. May be go to his class.

So I walk to my class. Still empty.. I sat in my place..humph.. I big sigh out from my mouth. She really didn’t care? I mean why would she care right? I am just someone who she met a week ago.. but still.. she still be hurt of knowing someone hate her..

“morning oppa..” fany voice pop the bubble in my mind.

“morning,,”

“why you look so worry…”

“me? I am not.”

“yes you are.. cause do you realize you sit in my seat.. yours is beside me..” fany teased me.. and I realize she right about it..

“sorry..” siwon smile shyly to tiffany.

“oppa… did something happen? You know.. you are my oppa afterall.. suju and snsd always are SM family.. uncle Sooman taught us that. You should familiar with it.” Fany sound persuading to siwon.

“erm.. I will told you but you should keep it as secret..” and siwon told tiffany about he accidently said to taeyeon face he didn’t like her.

“you said that right infront her face? I mean her face?” fany asking siwon with serious face. And siwon nodded furiously.

“I know.. it right?” he totally worry.. yet fany reaction doesn’t help to sooth his worrisome.

“humph.. so.. just that and you worry like you did kill a person?” now weirdly look at siwon.. why did siwon so worry about thing like that.

“of course.. she will hurt by my word.”

“gosh oppa.. you been think too hard.. she will not.. I mean she not easily hurt just by your word..”

“who didn’t feel hurt when someone said didn’t like them.. you wouldn’t?” siwon in shock.

“ermm.. a abit of course.. but.. why would we feel hurt about it. You are so funny oppa.” Fany quickly open her book. The class already start to silent as a Boa teacher come into the class any second. She already infront the class door.

Siwon follow fany action try to get into study mood. But still had worry lingering in his mind. Also some curiousity about fany saying just now. isn’t it normal to be sad when someone said didn’t like us or hating us?

 

During break time.

At the café.

SnSd member start gathering. Sooyoung the one you come first and followed by yoona and yuri. In a minute seohyun come and then, fashion class come to the table. Sunny coming late with taeyeon.

 

 

Suju table.

Siwon at other table look at taeyeon who just come. The girl did having some fun woth her member. Then… a million of worry did attack his mind again. Should said sorry and explain or just forget about it. Taeyeon totally seems okay without it.

“siwon.. hallo… are you here.. stop staring at taeyeon..” heechul smack siwon back to get his attention.

“no I am not.”

“yes you are.. and taeyeon knew your staring..”

“no she is not.”

“yes she is bother by it. See.. she send me this second ago.”

‘oppa.. tell siwon oppa to stop staring at me.. gosh.. so bothersome.. I cant even pick my nose at this rate. Keke.. ^^’

Siwon face get redden after read the message from heechul phone.

“I’ve told you.. she didn’t like man that to obsess about her.”

“yah.. I am not obsess about her.. I just.. worry she will hurt about I said to her this morning.” Siwon explain. Don’t want to get any misunderstanding.

“yeah.. right..” heechul smirk.. “whatever you say.. I gonna believe it and.. I still had my own assumption.” Heechul smile sneakily.

“you are totally not gonna hear my excuse right? Can’t you just believe it? It the truth okay?” siwon glance toward taeyeon once again… and quickly change his eye when taeyeon look back at her with a sweet smile. He got busted by taeyeon.. so embarrassing..

“hehe.. someone got busted by his crush..” kyuhyun laugh with other member. Even kangin laugh to his action.

“stop it.. I am not.”

“yeah..” it useless to explain to suju member.

“this evening we will had rehearsal together with big bang, snsd and 2one right?” donghae asking leeteuk.

“yup.. I cant wait to see cute sandara park..” eunhyuk cheer. He is the fan of 2one group..

“hehe.. I can see how IU will be clingy to you this evening.” Shindong said.

“yup.. she totally jealous whenever you in your boy fan mode.” Donghae agreed.

“I know.. but I like it.. hehe.” Eunhyuk show his gummy smile. Them keep chatting afterward.

 

At snsd table.

Sooyoung and yoona start to fighting for the food. Sunny keep bugging taeyeon about her early arrive at university today. Seohyun with her book. Sica sleeping sit. Fany had blasting earphone in her ear. Hyoeyeon and yuri watch video on the tablet.

“yah.. everyone.. hehe.. I forgot to tell a funny story” fany suddenly remember about siwon.

“what? What? You better sure it a funny story,, or..”

“siwon oppa is falling for taeyeon.” Fany said with a smile.

“that funny?” sunny look at fany.

“yeah.. you know, he get really worried about he accidently tell he doesn’t like taeyeon. Keke.. funny right?” fany laugh hard to the matter.

“what funny about it?.. it unpredictable though.. he didn’t even show to me, he don’t like me.. gosh.. he should tell me from the start. I guess I am being to close to him and yet bothering.. right?” taeyeon look at siwon who keep watching them. She want to smile but don’t want to make siwon hate her more. So she keep like she didn’t watch him.

“yah.. are you telling me you believe he hate you?” sunny and other member look at taeyeon.. looking at all her member focusing to her taeyeon shrug her shoulder.

“of course.. duh.. he said he hate me to heechul oppa, and get shock when see im also there.. isn’t it obvious he totally hate me. And why are we talking about hating me anyway?” she start to annoyed by member reaction. Plus siwon stare.. its too much..

“gosh.. how can the daughter of Kim being so stupid when it come to heart matter..” sooyuong face palm herself..

“I am not..”

“yes you are.. he totally love you taeng.. he didn’t like you.. he love you..” sica start annoying to taeyeon deniable.

“nah.. I don’t believe it.. and.. he already engage.. why would he like me.. it call cheating.” Taeyeon feel like she splash her own face with water.. isn’t she been doing that too.. she is cheating  to her unknown fiancé.

“should we prove it for you?” yoona raise one of her eye brow with a big grin.. Other give a little I-am-interest-to-it face look at her.. taeyeon sigh..

“ahh.. just do whatever you want..”

“assa… hahaha…” hyoyeon the most happy for the new project.

“better hurry.. you know right.. we will be super busy during semester break..” taeyeon word make everyone frown..

“I hate semester break.. humph.. hehe.. but still.. you will see how much that siwon oppa love you taeng.. hehehe.. we will show you during rehearsal..” yuri answer. In her mind probably full with idea for the plan.

“as long as you don’t forget.. my Ji gonna be there..” taeyeon continue munching her food.. actually in her heart also been curious to siwon feeling. Her a little adore siwon faith to his fiancé even the relation start by family. She is not falling to him.. it just kind of amazing about his attitude.. okay.. and he is charming.. the way he perform last night still make taeyeon agape.. hehe…

 

*rehearsal time..

Snsd member start to busy.. changing costume.. make up. It funny how the noisy of nine can even get laughing and tease each other during busy time.

“yah.. unnie… sooyoung stole my stoking!!” sunny whine to the coordinator.

“yah.. long leg.. don’t messing the thing..” park kyung lim unnie the coordinator complain.

“hehe.. it sunny? Oo.. that probably why it too short for me..”

“you giant!!” sunny smack sooyoung back.. feel mock about her height. Other member laugh by the two.

“why are you laughing? Hyo.. do you realize you one of them?” sica poke hyoyeon shoulder.

“hehe.. now you say that tp hyo.. unnie.. you are the midget one” yoona make the makeup room one more time full with the laugh.

“and taeyeon unnie laugh like she never will not getting tease by now.” yoona gains a stick out tongue from taeyeon.

“agashii.. don’t move.. it will ruin your make up.” Eun hye a little warn that girl. Totally frustrated by this 9 girl. She had to help the coordinator as them too playful to handle.

“hehe.. ahjumma… they tease me..” she complain to her nanny.

“should I had jongkook ahjussi then?” eun hye ask her maylady.

“yahh…” yoona whine. “ arasoo.. I will stop then.. jongkook ahjussi is scary…” for a second the room silent.

“hehe.. you did know I am just joking right?” eun hye laugh to the response. And she can hear some girls let a release relax breath.

“then.. I still can say this.. taeyeon unnie… you are danshin for sure.. hahaha” and they start being playfully again..

 

Jiyong quickly make up and put his clothes. he want to watch his lover to perform. His heart full of proud.

“yah.. have you ready? Timing must right.. okay? Do you hear me?” he ask the maknae seungri to be ready to record the performance.

“why are you so absess with taeyeon? I always thought dara is better..” seungri let out his unsatisfied feeling. sandara clearly more beautiful than taeyeon.

“she? Is just too special.. dara? Oh.. she? I dunno.. she just a perfect fling I had. And she agree to it..” jiyong smile as soon as the stage start to on with light.

“don’t ask her something that you know you cant change.” Top said with his slow deep voice. Daesung quietly watch the performance.. he always fond of sunny from the snsd group. But he know suju being protective for that girls group while.. bog bang totally being big brother to 2one group. Of course they are in good term with each other but the environment made they are like that.

“hehe… at least I am being honest about my feeling.. yet some one here.. just able to look from far..” jiyong playfully nudge daesung.

“daesung hyung.. aigoo.. you are sick..”seugri and other laugh. Daesung just can smile cause what seungri tell is the truth after all.

The hall filled with sniff.. the unbreakable friendship was easily break just because one of them start to be a selfish.. all of three totally hurt, but everyone don’t know about it. Funny when they always think they are the one who hurt the most.  Plus yoona, sica and sunny  act as the three main character. Sunny dream to be a singer.. yoona wanna be an actor and sica wanna be a model but for catch the dream they always hold them. Plus other member who play double and some triple character.. as back up.

Hyoyeon is the dancer who become enemy for sunny. The company want to cast one of theme either debut dancer or a singer. Being the enemy she make many plan to crush sunny dream. She even try to seduce sunny boyfriend.

Fany become the challenger of sica in modelling world. Since both of them kindly the girl who people almost wanted to be ambassador and for magazine. She also did many thing to make sica feel low about herself. But in the end she becomes best friend with sica.

Sooyoung become the competitor of yoona in acting. Both of them been audition in the most expected popular movie. Sooyoung also love seohyun who actually her ex boyfriend.

Taeyeon become sunny lover who always gave sunny support but then had to leave sunny for sunny dream, sica mom who oppose sica desire to be an model.. she want sica to be teacher than a model and the owner of bar that sica yuri and sunny always goes to.

Yuri become sica fiancé yet also oppose sica from being an model, also yoona appa who support her wish to be an actor but always hurt due to bad comment from other about yoona. She also get role of sunny omma who oppose sunny to chase her dream to be a singer..

While, seohyun is yoona boyfriend leave yoona cause of his jealousness when yoona act in drama as an actor. She also being supported dongsaeng for sica. Yet she is the one who prepare the music for the act.

The theater smoothly perform and gain people attention for 3 and half hour. When its ending all of audience gave standing ovation for them. Good story with a best act from the group.