c

fate is miracle

“I am? Oopsss… sorry.. hehe.. don’t worry.. I wont.. I will just do that to you from now on.. yul~~~~” she teased yuri. Make sica, seohyun and soo laughing loudly. Yuri show wanna puke action.

“you.. why you.. aahhh… I hate it..” yuri shiver a little.

“andwae~~~..” taeyeon continue teasing the latter. Since she is so happy with her new sport car.. she don’t care at all when some suju oppa keep teasing her cloth and so on. She keep her grand father saying. Why she keep wondering if the way she takes is wrong or right? Why don’t she just get along with it. It like she make her own trap about her lingering feeling.

“yah.. midget.. are you okay now?” sooyoung question make she taken aback for a second. Her member rarely asking her about something like that..

“now? I am always okay..” she look at soo with a fake smile.. and she knew.. all member who look at her now already know she is lying..

“you know.. we been waiting for these two week for you..” sica look warmly at taeyeon who avoid making eye contact with either one of them.

“waiting for me?”

“yup.. you know that day.. we did a little pump up with your decision cause we did concern for you.. but you know.. we call you a leader not for nothing.. it cause we believe in you.. for making ecision like that without our insight.. we did hope you too have a little did trust on we.” Yuri, yoona, seohyun, and sica nodding teir head as sooyoung keep talking her mind to taeyeon. They know… sooner or later they had to talk about it.. even at the start taeyeon step put the car.. all they cant see id a depress taeyeon, she had an act all over her action from the start. Her puffy eye, dark circle, red nose, who cant see taeyeon indeed suffer during her two week.. alone..

“I already move on kids… don’t be worry.. I will be okay.. I promise.. but it not tonight, and may be also not tomorrow, but… I swear.. I will be okay and alright.. all I need is time..” she whisper about it.. hoping the member will stop talking heart to her.. because if they keep poking her about it.. and she will pour all her heart right now,, and the last thing she want is being weak infront them.

“of course you will be okay… it kim taeyeon afterall.. our cold hearted kim taeyeon.. you will be okay.. and we will always here if you needed us..you knew that fact right?” sunny who silently heard the talk shut in.. silently signaling to sooyoung to cut the talk. Beside fany.. sunny is the one who most understand taeyeon introvert behavior. Being taeyeon bestie since primary school.. of course she can read all taeyeon reaction.

“hehe.. let drink until bottle up?” yuri lift her beer glass… following by others..

“cheer!!!!” yoona cheer happily.. to make leader comfortable again.. taeyeon lately lift her juice glass..

“yahh.. yahh.. wait for me.. me.. mee..” fany run to the table.. also hyo who quickly stop emtertain her other guest and join the cheer.

“cheer up!!!!” everyone cheer. Taeyeon laugh all her heart. Forgetting all the serious topic they been talk before.

 

Taeyang look so restless.. he look at her phone once again.

Get here gangnam street hyo club.. can you just come here.. I want to tell my sister soon about us… but.. if only you are ready now..

mYUL <3

aigo… if he is really good in express his feeling then.. this girl will probably sick to hear.. how much he want to tell the world about them but.. how can he do something like that .. this is not a good timing with his leader broken heart, made he feel guilt to tell other his new status.

“wae taeyang? Are you okay? If you want togo.. then just go” jiyong smile to taeyang who stiil loyal sit beside him. But almost every minute check for his phone.

“anni…”

“come on.. I am not a kid for your information. I still know what good and what not.”

“nahh.. I cant believe you.. you always make thing by heart.. last think you use is that small brain of yours.” Taeyeon disagree.

“hehe.. but ny heart didn’t even function now..” jiyong put his hand on his chess.. hoping his wound and pain he feel disappear. It been two week since taeyeon leave him..  he call more than thousand time.. he did message for more than  hunred thousand.. every 2 minute he likely send tayeon sorry and miss her. He really gone crazy for sure. He been in this club for straight two week.. back home in the morning to sleep at home and went to the club in the evening.. his routine for these two week. “I miss her.. really really miss her. What should I do to make her mine back? Please help me…” jiyong throwing away his pride and ego aside. Sound desperately asking taeyang.

“jiyong.. I don’t know.. I mean..  I know you love her.. and I also know she did love you.. you mean so much to her.. I can see it..”

“she did?? What about now?” he growl displease with taeyang statement.

“come on.. hear me first…”

“…”

“she love you.. still love you but.. I always think she love you just like how she love her suju oppa jiyong..” taeyang look straight to jiyong.. “don’t you think it time for you to back like how jiyong 2 years ago? Don’t you think all of this happen with a reason… may be.. taeyeon not your soulmate.. the real soulmate..” taeyeon continuing since jiyong keep hanging his head low.. try to digest what taeyeanfg say to her..

“I cant… I love her… you can go now.. just go..”

“ji.. I talk to you for your own good.. why don’t you ask her for the last time.. follow me to the party right now.”

“what?”

“yuri text me.. invite me to their little party tonight.. I want you and taeyeon settle it tonight.”

“you and yuri?? So it did happen…” jiyong smile. Hearing taeyang in relationship slightly pull him down.. he look at his phone. 2 message from his fiancé.

Oppa.. I am going out to night with 2ne1. May be back late. Please don’t drink to much arasso.. saranghae..

From sanDEAR

He smile upon the smile. During this two week.. he been back to his old house with sandara. She did take care of him.. hearing his broken heart story. He feel thanks to dara as she always with him since before. But also he feel sorry can’t reply love berween them. He just love taeyeon so much. Sandarac park is surely most beloved woman in his life after his sister and mother.. but.. there always taeyeon who more beloved than his most beloved woman here.

“will you come with me? Just get a confirmation for the last time.. if she still with her choice… it her lose okay.. you should stand up from flopping like this.. for your information.. you still live for these two week without her being your lover.. so.. you can do that for many many time from now..” taeyang didn’t dare to say his honest opinion.. he in deep of his thought and mind.. want to tell jiyong about a woman who always been with him since high school… even elementary school. His already own the girl.. why don’t he aware about sandara park.

“okay.. may be you are right.” Jiyong agree. Even he had instinc that taeyeon will push him again and will 100 percent ignoring him again.. at least he can meet his sweetheart.. to soothe his missing feeling to her.

                It okay.. enjoy yourself k. *,*

                To sanDEAR

Taeyang smile to ear.. patted proudly jiyong back.

“yuri and me decide to reveal about us today” taeyang blushing look at jiyong. And the leader smile in return.

“you better.. cause girl like comfirmation and prove” he slap his cheek in his mind. He new that yet he the one who did opposite to that principle. Regretting his selfish toward taeyeon.. god.. he feel taeyang look at him in concern. “nah.. I am o kay.. dun worry yah..” he chuckle to let taeyang calm. And then both of them walk to car and ready to join the party, even each of them likely had their own agenda.

 

Taeyeon gulp the juice again.. she feel her head become more light and her view be more blurry..

“hehe..” she giggles for no reason. Feeling good and high.

“yah!!” a smack sound. Sunny yelp in pain.

“wae?”

“your drink….”yuri look angrily at sunny.

“my?” sunny search her vodka on the table.. and it.. “there…” she look at the owner of hand where her cup of vodka.. “oh my god… I am finish by harabuji…..” she quickly pull the empty cup..

“yah… bunny… please give me more juice…” the petite girls smile with her eyes already close..

“this is not juice…. you midget!!” sunny mad at taeyeon.. even she know it was useless.

“midget juice?? Hahaha.. how can the juice made from midget..” taeyeon let out her ahjumma laugh. Seohyun cant held her laugh.. midget.. juice… taeyeon unnie surely not in her sense right now..

“you…. Stop sprouting nonsense..”

“bunny,,, juice please…” taeyeon try to take random glass on the table… sunny and seohyun quickly remove beer and another alcohol from the table..

“you.. seo.. can you call hyo unnie to get any non alcoholic drink for taeng?” seohyun rushing a  little search for the owner. After a while she come with a coke in her hand. Gave it to the drunken woman who clinging to sunny hand.

“look at your leader here maknae…” sunny whine,

“that why I told you unnie,, drunks? Not good for mental and health.”

“oh come on…” suuny in defeat.. “she been drink for like half of bottle of this vodka..  huhu.. I bet she been push so hard like always.. look at her eye bag..” sunny taeyeaon head lovingly… been heir of her harabuji is the thing that most hard in taeyeon life. Taeyeon admit it herself. Being force to study all law in business since she is nine, living in business book library until her run away from her harabuji mansion at 12.. got separate from her family her age 15 for like 9 years life alone.. of course they always respect kim taeyeon. She really independent by herself.

“yeah… unnie.. I saw 2ne1 come.. I hope big bang not.. taeyeon unnie will become baby here. She probably cry like a baby.” Seohyun look at the lovely scence infront her.

“huhu.. If only we can read what in her mind.. but.. we should trust her just like what she always do to us right?” sunny back to her seat after taeyeon let her go..  taeyeon let her go and start gulping to her coke.

“hehe.. we better don’t..”

“wae?”

“you know taeyeon unnie.. in her mind maybe full of business matter.. if you able to read it all.. than it you who will be next heir for kim empire…” seohyun joke.. make sunny laughing to th remark too…

“hallo guys……..” sica high pinch intrupt the trio.

“hallo.. why so hype?” sunny asking and try to look aroud sica.. thinks that sica maybe want to show them something..

“nothing…” sica take a seat.. then donghae show up..

“baby…” he said and kiss sica cheek. Sica gladly receive it and let donghae sit beside her.

“are you two going to lovey dovey  here?” sunny ask in disgust tone. Sica and donghae always open when making out.

“you want us to?” sica teasingly cupped donghae face. Make seo and donghae laugh.

“andwae…” seohyun whine.. hope sica unnie will not do something like that.. since their party now be a big party… many people been invite..

“I know.. I get it maknae.. hehe.. she been drink? Who let her?” sica poking taeyeon who look like spacing out. She keep mumbling something then smile to herself.

“no one let her.. but she did drink my vodka..” sunny admit her careless action.

“she look very drunk…” donghae look at taeyeon worrily.. he as one of suju knowing how taeyeon can be… even if every snsd member drunk. Include his love here. He bet this club will had a very big tsunami. Hehe..

“well.. of course she is.. she drunk like half of the bottle.” Sunny said obliviously showing the bottle..

“you are done sunny.. it you who should send her back to harabuji,.” Sica quickly out from problem she will get if harabuji know about is. And that kim taewon mostly already know about it know. He been rich not for nothing..

“but.. I…” sunny cant say anything but just let a sigh,.

“ssica chu… hehehe.. is that fish oppa?” taeyeon poke donghae face… chuckle when donghae uncomfortably retreat his face.. he look at sica for help but sica enjoying what she see too.. also giggling along with others.

“who….” Taeyeon look at the owner of hand that hold her hand tightly. Others too.. look at jiyong who red face obviously don’t like what he saw.

“jiyong oppa..” seohyun try to pull taeyeon hand from him but jiyong too strong for her.

“princess.. what are you doing..” he look fiercely at taeyeon who frozen in her place.. blinking her eyes for a few time.. try to adjust her sight to make sure she not imagine about jiyong here. The real jiyong right infront her.

“maknae.. call fany.. quick…” sica ask maknae while take seohyun place to let taeyeon hand from jiyong hold. Everyone know jiyong severity when he angry..

“let her go jiyong..” sica hiss.. donghae also stand close for any unnesecessry action from jiyong. He been ready signaling his other brother to get to the table.

“ji… are you jiyong…” taeyeon who still not sober enough asking with a dimple smile.. melting down anger in jiyong heart.. he let taeyeon hand. Now look at her warmly.. a worried clearly all over his face..

“are you drunk?”

“…”taeyeon didn’t answer jiyong question but hug the man tightly.. giggle and happily chuckle.. “ji… ji…” jiyong let taeyeon hug him.. he miss her.. he cant help by shed tear there. Make sica, donghae and sunny speechless.. jiyong is crying infront of them.. too rare… the truth is.. they never saw jiyong this weak and didn’t even imagine about it.

“wae?? Wae you acting like this? Leaving me.. cold to me.. yet you also having hard time too?” jiyong said hurtfuly.. he push back the fridge of taeyeon.. stare at the face he been missing much.. taeyeon is grinning happily watch at him back..

“hehe… why are you crying ji??” she wipe the tear from jiyong cheek.. “aigoo.. how can I left you if you acting like this… be strong arasso..” she then let jiyong go and walking unstablely to tiffany who just come near with nickhun.

“wifey…” she try to open her eye more wide.. the alcohol.. completely all over her mind.. “I think hyo gave me wrong drink.. I am starting to see jiyong.. and I can touch him..” taeyeon look around and “there.. there..” she show at fany jiyong stand there.. look at fany with his red eye.. make fany feel bad for him.. “hehe.. I think I having an hallucination now.. I need to go to bathroom… should wash my face right? Roger and OUT!!!” she salute at fany and quickly run search for bathroom. Leaving everyone in agape and silent around the table.. around them.. only music in between. Heechul come to the crowd… the silent crowd..

“ I need to talk to you” he pull lifeless jiyong to empty space to had little private talk. 

 

 

 

a/n

hallo... sorry.. my story kind of making you confused right?

here.. let me tell you some detail

okay.. the story is still on their semester break holiday.. tayeon and siwon is still engaged, not married yet.. they will only married during their graduate. 

for i think 3 or more update after my double update tonight it still about Chapter to intro who is taeyeon and snsd. so bear a little. k?

after the intro phase i will make so many taewon moment for you during their campus time. i am still thinking about, an angst or some fluff moment between them.. let me see and think first. and you can drop your comment and idea here k? 

if you did read my note.. keke

okay.. i gave you two short chapter.. since i had problem to sleep so i am typing this chapter. 

for new subs.. i am sorry for my lame story.. who commenting.. arigato.. all comment like a energy pill for me..

bear with so many mistake.. ### i am a lazy author.. so.. i didnt recheck my chapie before update.. i will change when it time.. keke..

okay thenn.. it monday and it make me -,-. 

 

my