back to university

fate is miracle

Taeyeon pov

I feel so light from inside. Hearing something keep clinking from outside, and something smell so unbearable. Aren’t this is burn smell? I open my eyes as reflex. A sudden shock and fear make me already get up from the bed. The room is definitely not mine. The caramel colour wall and I can see through the transferen glass, someone is battling with the utensil there. And it make me smile all of sudden.

“AHHHHH!!!! What with this egg!!?? Why burned? Should I put water?” I can hear his voice though it. Choi siwon. Yes.. the man is my fiancé. What I am doing in his house. I don’t know too.

I walk closely to him. He who too absorb in his own war with the pan. His face full of mad expression. Keep talking and fight with his non speaker enemy.

“okay,. You last egg, if you don’t want to join your friend in that filthy bin who for looser, you better cook well. At least you gonna meet my beautiful wife. I mean future wife. Your other generation will meet her as my wife other. and don’t offence.. it just not your fate to meet her as my wife. Be good okay?” my face feel hot all of sudden. I hate feeling all giddy by his words. Why a feel many of butterfly flying in my hungry stomach.

“here we go.. please be an edible food before taeyeon wake up.” I heard the whisper and suddenly feel like to play with him. Teasing him is my favourite lately. He easily worry, he easily nervous, easily panic all around me.

“but she already woke and very hungry. So can you let she to make it before the eggs follow fate of all egg before them.?” I caught him off guard, his body jerk by my voice and touch. It make me giggled. Found it amusing.

“aa..aa.. taeng… you woke? Must be cause of me right. Sorry.. I should move to other house. My small house is connect  to every part.”

“did I ever complain?” I cut his word. his house is not bad. I like it. I suitable for him who live alone. I take the spoon and egg from him. “sit.. I’ll make something for us.” He still froze. I sigh and push his body to the kitchen bar. Pull the knot of his apron. He look at me with out any movement. “siwon ssi.. are you okay?” I didn’t like the way he look at me like this. It make my heart burst. “wae?” I ask him one more time. Now I am hundred percent able to take his apron. When I want to turn myself to the stove. He hold my waist. So that we able to face each other. “w..” he pull me closer and hug me..

“I am so happy having you as my fiance.. you know that right?” he ask while still hold me in his hug. It only a month twe engaged, me too.. feel bless with him always by my side.

“me too.. now can you let me go? I can hear our stomach ask something to fill it.” I try to light up. I afraid I will disappoint him one more just like the first day of our engagement. he ask me to love him, yet, I am  not ready for it. If he once more saying that three words, then everything gonna be awkward between us just like before.

“hehe.. okay then.” I smile to him. And continue to make fried egg. “did you cook some rice to eat with?” siwon cutely nod at me. His eye did look at the rice cooker at the corner. “good.. cause I think I goona die hungry”

No one pov

“you been sleep for  a while. I should sent you home after this. It getting late.” Siwon look at the clock on the wall. It 8 in the evening. Mean he been cook for 2 hour and no food is edible for them.

“I don’t remember when we get home” taeyeon talk without look at siwon. She is focusing to the pan. But siwon smile like an idiot behind her. ‘she said to home. Yes our home.’ His mind full of taeyeon word of home. “did I pass out and burden you again?” taeyeon take glimpse to siwon, clueless why the man is smiling without answering her. She stop her way to fridge. Want to search for another side dish. Stop infront siwon and pinch his nose. “you gotta stop spacing out when ever you with me.. you know… I kind of annoyed by it” she honestly sigh. Siwon soul always fly everyway leaving her alone. His body is here but, his mind empty. Almost all question will be hanging without answer.

“hehe.. sorry.. you did not burden me.. don’t think like that.”siwon pinch taeyeon cute nose as a reply. Make the girls giggled.

“can I lookfor something else in the fridge?” she ask with her hand already hold the handle of the fridge. Gain a nod she quickly open the fridge.

Taeyeon gasp. A smile, a dorky smile that been a while siwon see appear on her face. “ice cream!!!” she scream happily. “can I have it? Wowowow… gummy bear?? Can i? can? Can?” her eyes shine. Siwon laugh proudly. He put all of variety of ice cream, bunch of gummy bear and gummy worm that everyone know taeyeon fall in love hard for.

“you can have it.. I get them for you. But.. after you dinner. Deal?” siwon make a deal.

“deal.. deal.. hehe.. only god know how I am crazily asking from umma to eat these two. Thank you.. thank you… hehe..” taeyeon jumping like a kid.. Hugging siwon and… unconsciously plant a kiss on siwon cheek and cheering happily. Siwon hold the place been kiss.. his face change to red.

“krookkrkookok..” siwon hold his stomach as reflex. “aishh this stomach!” he scold his stomach.

“aigoo.. your stomach is mad now. I better cook quick.” Taeyeon laugh and continue her cook. And both of them enjoy their little dinner together.

 

*

“good bye. See you tomorrow.”siwon wave at taeyeon. Taeyeon too smile to him before get in. she knew siwon way of good bye. He will only leaving after she get into the house.

“unnie?” taeyeon look at the figure who call her. She feel awkward in sudden. Yes its been a while she learn that she been living with her family back for this two years. But she still feel uncomfortable will her mother and little sister. But she smile warmly to hayeon.

“still awake?” she take sit at hayeon.

“wait for you.”

“me? Wae? Aren’t I already telling you and umma I may be back late today?” she wondering.

“hehe.. I don’t know too. Unnie.. next week is my performance it high school. will you come?” hayeon gave a little card and taeyeon believe it an invited card.

“urm.. hehe.. why so worried.. of course I will.” She ruffeld hayeon hair. Make the girl pout.

“but… it will broadcast so I wont take heart if you cant..” her voice trail.. taeyeon laugh hard.

“pabo.. no problem you cutie. I am okay now. don’t worry. I will come. Make sure you make me proud tomorrow?” she tease, but deep inside her heart beating like crazy. The imagination the the camera make she shiver inside. But how can she let her sister feel down. She heard from lee minho last performance her sister did very well.

“chincha?” taeyeon nod to the question

“can I bring my 8 other sister?” hayeon turn to nodded happily. Then both of them giggled.

 

 

 

Aiduol university

Choi siwon park his car and look at taeyeon beside him. “yahh.. everything gonna be alright okay? Don’t worry” siwon try to calm nervous taeyeon.

“what if everyone hating me?”

“wae? Why would they hate you. Sone been dying to see you.”

“chincha? They still love me?” siwon suppress his smile. He know he shouldn’t adore the moment right now but.. pouting taeyeon is very cute.

“yes.. it been more than a month both of us didn’t come.. you fan must be crazy to see you. And I am dead soon”

“wae?” taeyeon ask innoncencely.

“aigoo.. you know how possessive your fan is. And I am stealing you from them. It not like we can hide the fact of our engagement. it been known worldwide you know. Haish..” siwon sighed. “you must be happy even if I die after this okay?” siwon look at taeyeon suddenly giggled with his serious remark. Now it turn siwon to frown. “yah.. I am serious…” he said again.

“they wouldn’t”

“you say..”

“yes I say it.. I wont let them kill you” taeyeon smile to siwon. Make the frown change to sweet smile.

“if they still killing me even you said no?” he start to tease.

“then I’ll sue them for killing you. You know, they make me single back without my permission.” Taeyeon reply. Also keep playing with siwon..

“wow… kim said she will sue.. that mean serious.. you love me that much a??” he wringgle his brow. Gain ahjumma laugh from taeyeon. Siwon happy at least he did make taeyeon laugh again.

The knock on the car window stop them from laughing to each other.

“annyeong unnie, annyeong hyungbu? Hehe” yoona grin outside the window. Teasing happy couple in the car. She been watching them from the start and make decision to forcefully disturb them.

“annyeong. You are here” taeyeon pinch yoona cheek. And the latter even more grinned in happy.

“others asked me to invite you two… both of you take too much time here. Come. Get in. you two shouldn’t be late.”

“yoong..is everything alright? I mean,,”

“unnie.. come on.. don’t underestimate your 8 sister here” yoona pout. “come.. aigoo..  no one will eat you.” Yoona pull taeyeon hand.

The entrance is full of student. Been busy on their own work. Some stand there chatting some hearing music that echo through the speaker. Taeyeon look around, hugging to yoona tight. She fear about the reaction she will get.

“taeyeon?” one of student scream.

“taeyeon is coming back!!!” and the corridor starting to filling by the student.

“where?”

“good morning woori leader!!” the greet echoing to taeyeon hearing.

“yahh.. sone ahh.. I told you to restraint yourself just for today.. don’t disturb taeng unnie” yoona stomp her feet. Make some sone giggle. Too cute..

“unnie!!!” yoona scream ant other seven girl all of them had cute angry face.

“sone aa….” Their whine.

“unnie.. gwencahana?” seohyun pull taeyeon hand.

“who start this all first?” fany asking all the audience. Seriuous fany is very scary and their keep silent.

“aishh… who?” sooyoung interrupt.

“yahh.. stop making them feel guilty. I am okay afterall.” Taeyeon sooth her angry sister.

“no.. aigoo..” yuri interrupt.

“sorry woori soshi” some of them letting loud apology. All of fan grin there. All of them know snsd never get mad to them. May be little mad. But, 9 of them always spoil them better than ever.

“look at them taengoo.. it all your fault. You always mad at us when ever we mad at them. Now they wouldn’t listen to us anymore.” Sooyoung act like an frustrated mother. She pinch her upper nose ang shake her head. Some of member hold their giggled and some sone too. Find the act is quite funny. “look.. look.. they make fun of me.. taeng…..” she whine.

“ieyyyiee.. nothing to get mad to soo.. they all have their own reason. Right sone? Come.. let continue our love and get better than tomorrow okay?” now everyone is smile in happy. At least taeyeon is not cold as the first time her get into this university.

“goddess yah.. my father is only a driver of a small company.. can I still be a sone?” one of female fan at a corner ask timidly.

“hehehe.. aigoo.. even if your father is not working you still can be. How many time I should remind, you all are our 10th sibling. Our relationship is not care about the background. It just our interest, our feel is same. Okay? Don’t worry. I don’t remember Sone admin asking about status and property before gave you all to join the club right?” taeyeon look the girl who shyly shaking her head.

 “EVERYONE BACK TO CLASS SOON” the announcemence save taeyeon from the crowd.

“good bye!!” they wave hand and leave soshi.

 

“unnie!!! I glad you are here. I miss you.” Yoona hug taeyeon tightly.

“me too!!”

“yah.. it my wife!!”

“taengoo.. I want huggy too”

“stop it girls.. I need oxygen..”

“hehe.. I want a group hug too”

All of them make a round and hug the leader who giggled.

“kim tae yeon. Sangjangnim want to meet you.” A cold voice from back make the group hug break.

“arasso” taeyeon calmly follow the guard. Even other pairs of eye worrily follow her figure to the main office.

 

The class had begin. Siwon sit at his place an try to give full attention to the front. But his mind is curious what happen to taeyeon in the office. Should he go to check or act like he had no worry. He sigh to his own thinking. Fany and sica smile to siwon restlessness. Sica quick poking hyo to get the girls attention. Hyo is already with her own world by listening music.

“aishh.. wae???” hyo hissed.

“look look.. some one is unhappy?” sica show to hyo siwon place. “he don’t know how to hide his feel.”

“tell him. It taeyeon. Nothing to worry.” Hyo giggled but cant help but pity to siwon naïve thinking. Yes,, they too, worried what been discuss in the room. But, its taeyeon and after what happen, they sure the principle will never lay a finger to taeyeon.

“choi siwon?” the Boa teacher look at siwon.

“nae?”

“what do you think about my saying. Couple fashion is the most getting income in industry?”

“income?”

“yup.. among the unique fashion, beau, feminine also swag.. couple shirt is most attractive.” Boa and all class member look at her.

“couple? Ermm.. but I thik casual is most preferable.” He said, slightly not understand that Boa being sarcastic to him. The whole class cracked.

“yes.. it is.. can you stop to worry about your fiance for a while. Focus. You been skip for week, all of you only got 3 months to struggle to get certificate in what you all been chose too. Some of you out may be wouldn’t be anything involve fashion, but I am sure. Works and pssion everybody can have it.”

“hehe.. I am sorry boa sangjangnim.” Siwon blush. How can everybody able to read his face.

“shall I continue our class about colour. And siwon.. I didn’t even teach about all the fashion like I said before. I am just trolling. Hehe” and all of them laugh.

 

In main office of university

“please forgive me!!!” theOne beg hard. Taeyeon look very confused. Who is this man and why is he begging for forgiveness. If you did forget.. she lost her memory about she is studying to present. She remain her calm face. Look at Mr Song (the principle) in what the hell face.

“you know agashi..”

“it kim taeyeon imnida.” She say sternly. Didn’t like when her principle called her like that.

“TheOne sangjangnim is the one who first who leak about your back ground accidently during the incidence”

“so?”

“only you can save me from being kicked out from this miserable problem” theOne cry hard. “master kim fired me, and now.. the news about me being careless to kim family make me suffer. I cant apply any job. Even as a cleaner. Agashi. I beg you. I had three little daughter to feed. My wife also been fired by her company.” Taeyeon gasp. She didn’t know about it.

“why dint you meet my grandfather to didcuss about it. I didn’t know about all of this. And I know I don’t had any power to help you when the things is under my grandfather plan.” She feel pity. Yes. But she cant promise to her so claimed teacher.

What she say make the man who kneel cry even harder. Mr Song hang his head. He too.. feel small and useless in this matter. If the own grandchild is uncapable to change it, what more if it him. “please agashi.. please..” theOne desperately begged. His pride already gone at the moment he knew he been blacklist in any path of any company.

“aigoo.. please stand up semm..” taeyeon stand and everyone who sit follow her abstractly. Taeyeon look around. “wae?” she ask all of them who stand like a statue.

“ermmm..”

“please sit.. I am only a student. It wrong if you all act like this. theOne semm. I will talk to that oldman. He can be very cruel when it come to protect me. Please forgive him. I will try to do something at least. Okay?” she at last give a smile to theOne.

“aga..”

“taeyeon” she cut

“ehurm.. taeyeon.. do you need anything more? Is the food at canteen is good enough or, want us to”

“sangjangnim. I will mad if you act like this anymore to me. I am a student. I study hard to enter this university cause I want to feel the normal teenager felt. So please don’t make me down. About my grandfather, don’t think too much to his want. He never had enough of something.” Taeyeon bow but all in the room bowing back to her.

“oo.. okay.. if you need anything you can tell me anytime about anything.”

“then I want something and you got to promise to help me.” She smile. Her witty mind tell her something.

“yes? Yes? What is it. I will do it.” Mr song happily claimed.

“from now on.. don’t please me like this. I am only a kim taeyeon a ordinary student in this university. As long as you do it, I promise.. I will protect you from that grumpy oldman. Can you?” mr Song gulp a bitter request of another kim to him. These grandfather and grandchild is sure had a same  stubborn hard steel head. He cant agreed or reject. It like he had to choose master kim or kim heir.  The confused face of the bald man make taeyeon burst into laugh. “don’t scare.. my grandfather wont let you down. You the only one who agreed to accept me last three year. He always glad to let me under you. You know it well right.? Last time he been like that cause he is worried about me. I take my leave okay? I should escape my class.” Taeyeon walk out with her laugh. Mr Song shook his head then giggled.

“you all know.. she goona make kim empire even bigger than now” he claim even it make all his employee confused with the sudden change of their boss.

“do like what she want. theOne.. you just continue your work here. Just believed in her. She know how to melt her grandpa.” He patted the man who still sob due his sadness.

 

Taeyeon back to her class. She feel happy all sudden. So.. she did able to feel how its be a student. And she did male so many of friend. Siwon said they name is SONE. Hehe.. isn’t it funny she to have fan club. Siwon even did show her all her theather performance. And proudly idea and story by her. ‘what a talented girl you are taeyeon’ she almost patted her self during her thought.

“goddess!!!” a voice approach her. She look back. She gave a smile. Clueless. Who is that, and who is the goddess. “please be my girlfriend!!” he said while rubbing his back head. Look purely cute she think. Taeyeon look down. The boy shove a bag of gummy bear and a big love of lollipop.

“keke.. hhmmmhe hahahahahaha!!!!” she failed to hold her laugh. “aigoo.. kyeoptaa” she laugh again. Make the boy infront her blushing.

“can you?” the boy eyes pleadingly look at her. Make she chuckled. “I will study harder and make you happy all your life” he said with determine voice.

“aigoo.. what your name kid? Don’t you had class?” she look around cause she believed now is the class time since nobody iis there.

“I have. But I saw you, and I cant find any other time for you”

“back to your class. I am going to my class too” she start her walk afterward.

“goddess!! You still didn’t answer me?” he frown.

“what your name boy?”

“I am baekhyun!! Please remember me!!” he shouted.

“I am sorry baekhyun. But you will be cute little brother for me” she wave at him.

Baekhyun smile like a crazy man. Holding tight the plastic og gummy bear. ‘she said me as the younger brother. Gish!!!!!’ he hop in weird manner.

When taeyeon walk into class all eyes is on her. The boys cheering in silence, the girls keep mumbled their  jealousy.

“taeng!!!” sunny wave her hand. Signaling taeyeon to seat beside her. “how the meeting?” she ask almost immediately.

“nahh. No harm occur. And is that TheOne who leak my identity?”

“yup. He is our classroom teacher.”

“he still teach us?”

“erm.. since your case he did show up. His place is taken by kim boom soo semm. He had very admirable vocal.” Sunny grinned. “ he quite funny, and weird and.. hehehe.. you will see by yourself”

“chincha… yah.. and do you know baekhyun?”

“byun baekhyun? That EXO member?”

“I  am not sure about it. But he said his name is baekhyun.” Taeyeon weird seeing sunny with her bright round eyes.

“yah.. don’t you know them. Yahh.. such a hotty you got there. Hehe.. they are our junior. From SM café. But.. they popularity is no joke!” sunny squeal. Guess her fan girling is on.

“oo.. it been a while I didn’t go to the café. Let had little party tonight” she smile. She want to witness the no joke popularity of that EXO boy.

Taeyeon blink a little. think hard why sunny suddenly stare at her. With no joke bright eyes. “wae? She ask in discomfort. “yah.. bunny?” she pinch sunny cheek.

“taeng,, taeng… I am so glad you are back. Now you can remember us?”

“yah.. I always remember you all and never forget about all of our hard ship. I even tought to move back to the dorm.” She reveal her thought.” Sunny shook her head.

“harabuji will never gave you permission for it.”

“how you know?”

“yahh… you..” sunny word cut by a voice from infront of class.. taeyeon and sunny look to the front. A man with a glases is sing a sweet melody. The class is in silent. Mesmerized by the voice.

“good morning my dear young people. Head up, let together playing the vocal note like before.” He said. Taeyeon nervously nudge to sunny.

“I don’t know…” she whined in whisper.

“just follow the flow kim…” sunny whisper back.

“DO ~, RE ~ MI ~ FA ~SO ~ LA ~ TI ~” the whole class start the morning exercise.

“higher!!” the teacher demand.

“DO ~ RE ~ MI ~ FA ~ SO ~ LA~ TI ~ “

“still ordinary!!” scream the man who using another higher note than the class

“DO ~ RE ~ MI ~ FA ~ SO ~ LA ~ TI ~” now the class sound tired. Too high actually and to match with other make it hard.

“who already cant gave up, who can continue, please continue.” He demand seriously.

“ DO ~ RE ~ MI ~ FA ~ SO ~ TI ~ ” now only taeyeon voice with the mighty teacher beat the silent. Both of them look at each other.

“well.. carry on..” he challenge her.

“DO~ RE~ MI~ FA~  SO~ LA~ TI~” the teacher clapped his hand.

“you are amazing..” he praised her with a big smile.

“okay class. Start our class now” he back to the front. And taeyeon happily having her dream class as a student.

 

a/n

i know it become boring and more boring. i dont know what happen. it something else in my mind yeet i am typing differently. i am not in my right mind. sorry. 

a very long chapter for my late update. kyaa.. 

i will give you jealousy in next chapter. ^^