its just incidence..

fate is miracle

hallo readers... hehe.. nahh.. i gave yu an quick update.. ^^

just a incidence..

Flashback last night

All of my family member seat in the living room like always. My parent both busy with their own company so when they had a little time  all of them grab time to make quality time to each other.

“taetae.. appa omma had something to tell.” Mr and mrs kim seem restless.

“yae?”

“my friend will come to korea next week.”

“so? Who is him?” I ask happily. My parent always made a little party to welcome their friend at our mansion.

“my longest friend in this universe. The one who make appa omma love become true.” I grin when look at my parent blushing hard. That man surely important for my parent.

“do you mean uncle choi?” jiwoong oppa asking my dad with a big smile. Hayeon also look excited.

“both of you know him?” I asked and feel a bit unfair. If my oppa the only one who know I can accept it.. but my hayeon know it too.  “why I am the only one who didn’t know?” I pout.

“we meet choi uncle in LA last month.” Hayeon happily tell me about the vacation that they had last month. Only me who can’t join the vacation since I had theater musical performance with my member.

“humph.. I want to had a vacation too.” I pout and my mother laughs at my immature mind.

“you can.. of course.. you will.” My father said. And it shock me. In disbelieve..

“I can? Where? When?” I in joy start to think who should I bring with me. May be all of them?

“you can choice the place. I will sponsor the vacation but..”

“I hate that word..” I look at appa. Whining..

“you going to married his son soon.” Mr kim carefully say and  try to get ready for midget complain. Taeyeon and her sibling never get mad to him or his wife since little. the worst only sulking for a few day. that why he always grateful to had three good child.

“WHAT!????” I shock. My mug drop on the floor. “ are you kidding appa? I thought you know I didn’t even think of that matter. No NO NO!!!”  taeyeon shake her head furiously.

“but you the only one who can. Hayeon is too young and jiwoong is a man. So how can’t I grant my promise to him. don’t you want to help me??” The word make me melt a little since as a daughter I should make my parent one of my priority.

“promise?”

“yes.. I promise to match my child with him when we met again.”

“why are you promising something like that. Appa.. I love jiyong. You know that.” My tear burst in front of parent. My brother and sister keep in silent cause they know it something already decide as my father said. Jiyong is my man.. not officially but we decide to be man and woman in love than boyfriend girlfriend relationship. I mean I aware of his playboy ill that make me scare to make hope to other stage of relationship with him.

“siwon is the best for you taetae. That jiyong guy just to wild for you.” Omma patted me lovingly.

“but but.. I love him. Please appa..” I can’t imagine how mad jiyong to hear this thing. That hot head easily throw tantrum. And he is scary when he angry.. like my mother say.. wild.. the suitable word for him. But do he really mad or just in my little imagination. I do saw him being an angry dragon to my suju oppa.. but I don’t know why.. either for me or for popularity..

“if he love you taetae.. he never reject to be your boyfriend you know.” I knew that. But he said he love me and I believe it. He just to playboy that why he didn’t want a serious relationship with me. He said it will be a burden.

“oppa??” I called my little savior.

“trust me sis.. choi siwon better than your jiyong in hundred way.” He already fallen to that siwon. This wont help.

“unnie.. siwon oppa is jjang. You will like him” hayeon give me thumb up.  I shake my head.

“Cant I say no appa?”

“sorry my daughter.”

End of flashback

 

“humph.. I agree but.. with some agreement between us.” I slowly answer. I can feel my parent happiness without looking.

“everything you want dear.” Appa happily agree.

“I will tell you tonight. I take my leave now. I am already late.” I walk without looking back. Take my bicycle and cycling with my head full of thought about the agreement.

 

Taeyeon cycling her bicycle in rush. She gonna be late for meeting with her member. She busily cycling and cycling and a car suddenly  appear in a corner when she want cross the road in front her. Her eyes  widened, a scream wildly out from her little mouth. She able to belt her vocal perfectly due to the sudden car infront her.

“break break break.. andwae!!!!” she closed her eyes and ready to bump with the car.

1 second

2 second

3 second

5 second

Am I die due to the shock and already lost all my nerve? She asking herself in her mind.. she feel no pain at all after crash with a car.. she then ready to open her eye.. left eye open.. blink blink.. both eyes?? There was no car..

“fuhh..” taeyeon let a relieve sigh. She already across the road without crashing to the car.. she look back.. for quite some time and her leg unknowingly still cycling..

“I guess the car more fast than my cycling..” she chuckle a little.. still looking at back. The road she just across.

“stop!!!” a manly voice from her front. Loud and urgent voice.. She look back to the front but..

Baaaaaaammmmm!!!! She bump into something.. hard enough cause she feel the crash effect.

She crashes into a man in front her. She feel a grab to her both shoulder to prevent her from falling to the ground. She lift her face slowly. Worried that she will blame from the man infront her.

“I I – I am sooo sorryyyyyy..” she pleading and quickly down the bike and bowing slightly.

“aaaaa…. My…. Junior…..” the man groan… his face red, his bitting his lower lips. His hand shaking.

Taeyeon’s tires of bicycle in between his leg.. as that girls too innocence that time.. she didn’t catch the junior part. Her mind completely blank.. as white A4 paper..  

“where where.. where is you junior..?” she asked loudly. She try look at behind the man thinking the junior is that man brother who may come along. But she see nothing. The bike falls and that groaning man also laying on the floor with his hand between his leg. Taeyeon panic.. did she crash the man hard. Any broken born.. gosh..Damn it.. appa will mad at me..

“how can I help you sir?” she move closer to the man. The man shaking his head and she cant understand what the man said to her.

“patted his ” an ahjumma who cross them tell taeyeon. Taeyeon look and start to patted the slowly… should I do like this? Roughly or slowly? Ahh.. I don’t know.. just patted it taeyeon.. must be in slow motion cause he still in pain.. her mind argue crazily.

“it is alright now??” she ask. The man is in disbelieved. The girl just rub his .. this is ual harassment.  Clearly harassment. Such a ert girl.. but the pain still made him unmoved. “when should I stop??” is this girl acting too pure or really ert. He smacks the girl hand as soon as he gain strength to control the pain. What the…

“stop harassing me..” he take deep breath and sit on the road. At last he able to adapt to pain he get.. “you ert girl..” he said angrily.

Taeyeon hissed to hear the remark she get. She bites her lower lips and shakes her head.

“yah ahjushi.. I am here try to help you but I get insult than a thank you!!?” she glare at the person in front her.

“then should I thank to you cause crash me with your bicycle? And rubbing and patting my ??” the man won’t give up too. Both of them glaring to each other. During the glaring contest taeyeon phone suddenly ring and broke the silent.

“hallo.. okay okay,.. sorry bunny.. something on my way.. damn.. I am so late.. arasso.. don’t be mad.. papai..” taeyeon click the end call and look at the victim of the accident. Yes she annoyed, but still she is the one who blame..

“I am sorry for my careless and hurt you.” Taeyeon bowing again. Save her annoying feeling to arrogant and rude person in front her she need to get into class in time. Their class teacher is scary.. really really scary. The One teacher. Just imagine him make her shrug in fear.

“anyway.. you in hurry? I am a little lost. Can you tell me the way to AIduol University?” the man finally look at taeyeon and catch taeyeon who happily nodding her head. Cute..  

“I am a student at there too.. come with me..” taeyeon pull the man to stand and ready on her bike. “come on come on.. I already late.. theOne teacher definitely will bully me again.” She whine in hurry. Taeyeon pull the big tall infront her to stand up.

“come seat here.” She patted the back seat of her bicycle. Make the man confuse.. “come come.. did you want to late for your first day in University?” taeyeon already seat and ready to ride the cute bicycle.

“you want me to seat here?”

“yup.. I hurt you so now you are my responsibility.” The man forcefully sit when the girls keep whine whine whine until his ear feel like bleeding.

 

“you late again.. second in this week…” the vocal class totally silent. The manly voice of their classroom teacher low but threatening. Taeyeon hanging her head low. She was 30 minute late for the class.

“I am sorry mr. TheOne. I was into an accident on the way to university. “ she try to explain.

“well.. I can’t do anything to take back time so you can come earlier today class but.. I gave you this last warning okay?? And do you finish my homework yesterday?” taeyeon fidgeting her hand. In time like this she really want to curse her forgetfulness than thanking. She totally forgot.. what is the task given.

“ehemm.. taeyeonnie.. take a bow to teacher cause you look so dumb right now..” sunny suddenly interrupt. Knowing her leader in danger and silly disease. The class hide their smile.. amazed by the bond of the group that their adore.

“hehe.. chincha? Am I look like that dumb?” she still didn’t get the clue send by sunny. The whole class let laugh out. Innocence little cutie.

“yah.. stop it.. Curtain finally closing  just cut it out.” Sunny annoyed. Mr TheOne  just act don’t know about the little acting infront him. Both of them is his best student after all. No need to get too serious. Taeyeon silent and blankly stare at sunny. Her brain squeezing all memory of yesterday she get.. aish..

“aahhhh.. hehehe..” she giggles.. theOne teacher ask her to ready with rihanna song take a bow in her own style.

“so are you ready.. show the class a little..” the teacher ask.

Taeyeon stand infront.. her innocence face and gaze change in a blink of eyes.. the class silent like cemetery.. here we had the best singer in the class to make their class brighten.

Without any music or other sound help taeyeon start to sing..

>>>>>Oh, how about a round of applause?
Yeah, standing ovation? Ooh, oh yeah
Yeah y-yeah yeah

You look so dumb right now
Standing outside my house
Trying to apologize
You're so ugly when you cry
Please, just cut it out

And don't tell me you're sorry 'cause you're not
And baby when I know you're only sorry you got caught

But you put on quite a show, really had me going
But now its time to go, curtains finally closing
That was quite a show, very entertaining
But its over now
(But its over now)
Go on and take a bow

Oh, and the award for the best liar goes to you
(Goes to you)
For making me believe that you could be faithful to me
Let's hear your speech out

How about a round of applause?
A standing ovation?

But you put on quite a show, really had me going
Now its time to go, curtains finally closing
That was quite a show, very entertaining
But its over now
(But its over now)
Go on and take a bow
But it's over now



Read more: Rihanna - Take A Bow Lyrics | MetroLyrics 

Everyone gave big applause to the latter sing performance. Even the teacher in a gape.. shoot.. this girl voice is so charming. Even the song isn’t complete.

“hehe.. I am sorry cause I still didn’t remember all the lyric.” Taeyeon blushing and giggle like a kid nervously.

“you can seat now.. taeyeon you should practice more…” theOne stern voice make the class confuse.. taeyeon did it perfectly. High note and low note is good, emotion is also good, pronounce is even the best.

“arrasso semm” taeyeon nod and walk to her chair.

“yah… you jjang as always” sunny whisper to taeyeon who look calm beside her.

“you know I had change some lyric since I still didn’t revise it right?” taeyeon winking dorkily to sunny.

“but still… it sound good.” Sunny proudly show thumb up to taeyeon. Taeyeon only shaking her head when get saw the respond. She and sunny start to pay attention to the class.. cause angry theOne is one of the scariest thing in this university.

 

At 2 pm. After class in theater room at the basement.

Seohyun come first and start making some tea for all the member afterward. Then taeyeon and sunny be the second. Come and slump their tiny body to the coach.

“that was crazy..” taeyeon sigh..

“you are the one who ask we to respect to all the fan.. but you the one who hate most to had a fan.” Sunny giggled. She remember how all of eye looking at her and sunny when their on the way to the room.

“I don’t like attention.” She tell the truth.. “oh thank seobaby..” taeyeon thanks as seohyun bring the tea for her and sunny. Seohyun takes empty seat beside the oldest in the group.

“unnie.. you and GD oppa still together?” taeyeon kind of shock to the question. Maknae rarely get into her love life like other member.

“we still like before.. wae?” taeyeon look straight into seohyun eye.. curious for the reason for the question. “don’t tell me you are joining others member to asked me leave jiyong..” seohyun quickly shake her head.

“yah.. you being harsh to maknae.. that jiyong not even suitable for you taengkid” sunny smack taeyeon shoulder. To be truth.. all of SNSD member hate the man name kwon jiyong. The most famous player in Aiduol university. This rich brat totally trap taeyeon to fall for him.

“don’t talk about him like that. Yes he is a player but he just playing around to others, he said he only really love me. And me too.. love him.”taeyeon didn’t even had confidence about what she said.  Make sunny smirk to her.

“if you love him that much.. why don’t you even get jealous when he get caught cheating on you??” fany come and hug kid leader.

“cause… erm.. I know he is a player indeed. And you all know the fact right? Jiyong and me.. not even a couple.. we just together..” she look all her member who just get in the room. But useless… all her sister just shaking their head to her statement.

“we love you taenggoo. More than man who you together with.” Sica said.

“aish.. we are not going to waste our time for that heartbreaker brat right? And taeyeonnie…. Who the guy who come with you this morning?” yuri squeled in happy. She show the paper at her hand.

“he so hot.. tough..” hyoyeon praised.

“wow.. that quick..” taeyeon yawn.. that topic totally not even gain her attention but it likely a shocking news for her member. Knowing taeyeon for long time, they know taeyeon not had any close relationship with things name guy. She had her own history about it. Jiyong is the only man she close to cause that guy the only one who already knew her since her childhood.

“yah.. tell the story to us..” sunny start aegyoing to open taeyeon mouth.

“it just I crash to him on the way and I feel guilty and then as my apologize I help him to get here.” Taeyeon sip her tea and start to close her eye. She still had headache due to her soju party and her future life problem. Should she tell member about her marriage? 

“oo.. just that? You didn’t ask his number? Address.. name?” yoona quickly ask.

“his name is choi siwon. Take fashion class. He is the new student in our class. Hehe.. so the reason  he really late for the first day school is you??” Sica gave the information.

“you should make move faster taeng.. many of girls in our class already fallen for him” fany do the fighting action to her. Make everybody laugh cause it funny to saw taeyeon annoying glance to her bestie like that.

“yah.. better we start to plan for our performance for end university year party next two week.” Taeyeon serious voice make everybody start to focus. Taeyeon is a perfectionist so they would not like to pull hell taeyeon by ruin the performance they will do.

 

Choi Siwon pov

I’ve been waking up early today. I had to register to my new university. Since my dad.. my only dad is keep pushing me around at LA I finally get some space for my own. I walking around the place in peaceful mind. I mean, the owner of university is my father friend so I easily can ask for transfer my last year in university.

Suddenly my phone ringing. I look who the caller. Ahh.. my dad.

“hallo. Daddy.”

“hallo.. so how your last night?”

“it better than our house there.”

“yah.. you still mad at me?”

“ermm.. I don’t like to lying so yes… I am mad at you. You using me as a present for your friend.”

“not a present okay. You are my son.. and I know my friend daughter is perfect for you. And guess what.. I think tonight you will had dinner with the family and start moving to the house. Your future wife already give in about this marriage. So good luck my son. I trust you..”

“already? But you said last night I had my own time to enjoy a little vacation here.”

“no need cause we had already receive agreement.. I want you two to engaged next week. Me and your brother minho will come back and being there for a week.”

“but daddy.. why must I live in their house..”

“you better listen to me Choi Siwon.”

“ahh.. you are so selfish!!” I angrily cut the connection and then heard a scream from behind. But I cant see any figure since a car on the road become in between. I  keep looking and walk closer. May be someone need my help. Since the scream seem like someone is in danger. When the fast car speeding up and I am shock by a scence that I see.  a little kid riding her bicycle while looking back.. may be her attention was steal by the fast car.. but the girl didn’t even slow her bike but approaching with full speed riding make me scared. I step back but… it to late.. and

Bammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

I feel like my world will collapse as my most important part of body was mash by the tyre. “” I hardly to let out a curse. This little girl made me curse for the first time. The pain just enough to make me black out. My knee feel week.. both of my hand grab the little girl shoulder. For three reason.. stop prevent any more a damage to my junior, I also hardly to remain stand and I hope the little girl wont hurt herself if her fall to the ground. Just a child after all.

“I I – I am sooo sorryyyyyy..” she pleading and quickly down the bike and bowing slightly. I clench my lips… gosh.. I still don’t have energy to reply her.

“aaaaa…. My…. Junior…..” I did groan a little… that girl look at me in blur or empty mind condition. Blinking her eyes.. I did saw a little guilt. But..

The tires of bicycle in between still in between my leg.. as me groaning in pain.. the girl froze in her place. She look bit confused, she start looking around.

“where where.. where is you junior..?” she asked loudly. She try look at behind and beside me.. like she was looking for something. The result is.. it make me confused too.. what did she search for..But she stop after a while and look at me..  ahh.. and I give up... I lay myself on the ground and I use my hand to give a little comfort to my junior.. oh my little buddy.. I keep groaning in pain..  the girl panic.. start to knocking her own head and mumbles something. I am too busy to understand it. I rub rub my sore junior…

“how can I help you sir?” she move closer to the me. She is asking me what she can help?? What in this girl mind.  I shook my head. Nothing you can help. Aish..

“patted his ” an ahjumma who cross us tell something to the girl. Little girl look at me and get closer. I had no intention to get know what happen to her. I close my eye and suddenly I felt some my slowly. What now!!?? she  start to patted my slowly… what are this girl doing? I look at her and she was closing her eyes while bit her lips.. such a ert stranger!!??

“it is alright now??” she ask. The fool question and action make me shock..  in disbelieved. The girl just rub my .. this is ual harassment.  Clearly a harassment. Such a ert girl.. I try to engulf the pain “when should I stop??” is this girl acting too pure or really ert. So I smacks the girl hand as soon as I  gain strength to control the pain. What the…

“stop harassing me..” I take deep breath and sit on the road. At last he able to adapt to pain I get.. “you ert girl..” I said angrily. More to embarrasses actually.

She look pissed to hear  the remark she get. She bite her lower lips and shake her head.

“yah ahjushi.. I am here try to help you but I get insult than a thank you!!?” she glare at me. Cold glare. I did a little nervous to her little tantrum there. But..

“then should I thank to you cause crash me with your bicycle? And rubbing and patting my ??” i won’t give up too. my ego wont let me. Both of us glaring to each other. She did had a beautiful eye.. I am not staring at her.. I am pull into her stare.. with her little pouting.. she look adorable..  During the glaring contest her phone suddenly ring and broke the silent between us.

“hallo.. okay okay,.. sorry bunny.. something on my way.. damn.. I am so late.. arasso.. don’t be mad.. papai..” she completely act different while talking to the phone.. I always and absolutely hating something that call aegyo..but hell.. she look so cute doing that while talking. “cute” I whispered unconsciously. Luckily the girl didn’t hear it.  She look at me first and look like thinking for a second.

“I am sorry for my careless and hurt you.” Taeyeon bowing again. This time her voice softly for me.. I hide my smile.. I did regret being rough to her earlier. She shrug a little then had a worry face.  

“anyway.. you in hurry? I am a little lost. Can you tell me the way to AIduol University?”  I spoke first. I finally able to look at her fully and catch her who happily nodding her head. Cute.. 

“I am a student at there too.. come with me..”she pull me to stand and ready on her bike. “come on come on.. I already late.. theOne teacher definitely will bully me again.” She whine in hurry. She totally a strong midget cause she able to pull me to stand up.

“come seat here.” She patted the back seat of her bicycle. She didn’t think just like what I am thinking right? “come come.. do you want to late for your first day in University?” she already seat and ready to ride the cute bicycle.

“you want me to seat here?” I feel like mocking by someone. Me?? To seat behind her riding the girlish bicycle? More over, she did the cycling? That will hurt my pride and role as a man.

“yup.. I hurt you so now you are my responsibility.” she forcefully makes me sit by her aegyo and whining. I want to be the cycling one but I find it cute for her action. I guess we are going to be really really late today. 

 

kimdootaeng said:: bear for every misteke okay?

* next please.... -,-