love confession

fate is miracle

Choi siwon sit beside taeyeon. It been 5 minute both of them sit on the bench. No one start the conversation. Siwon look at taeyeon face. She look gloomy. He feel guilty for it. Must be she hurt by his ignorance today.

“taeng..” he call softly. Hoping taeyeon gonna turn at him. But no.. she is not. she is avoiding him even more. “I am sorry..” he mutter.

“it okay oppa.. I understand..” she said. Showing unsincere smile to siwon. She wont siwon to said anything further. She wont feel hurt. She scare she will cry infront of him.

“but..”

“its okay.. we can figure it out together. I will help you. Don’t worry. Please excuse me.. see you next week oppa.” she said and run from there. Getting to her car and started the engine, drive her mercs away. Siwon blink his eyes.. did taeyeon just leaving him.. what she mean by figire it out together? She didn’t think negatively right?

His phone ringing and he look at the caller name. fany.

“hello?”

“oppa? you jerk!!!!!”

“yahh.. wait wait.. why?”

“you act and confess to us about loving our leader, taking care of her, who know you such a jerk using taeyeon for your future!”

“sica? Yah.. sica, fany.. why?”

“oppa such a cruel man ever”

“sunny? I am not”

“liar. I hate you!”

“but..”

“…..”

The call ended. Siwon become worry. What the hell is all snsd member scold him for? He park his car and call fany number back.

“fany.. hear me first.”

“you want more?”

“why so cold dongsaengie?”

“who in this world is dongsaengie?”

“can all of you stop passing this phone, cause I getting confuse now”

“then cut..”

“okay okay.. oppa being sorry.. why girls?”

“you asking why?”

“yes I am yoong.. why?

“taeyeon is crying and scold us”

“why would she do that? What did you girls do?”

“we confirm her about her feeling for you and how you feel for her. And she figure it out that you didn’t love her, it just for your own good in the future. She said you asking about and the engagement from harabuji”

“she said that?”

“no.. of course. Oppa.. why don’t you tell her soon about it?”

“listen girls. I love kim taeyeon so damn much. I swear to god”

“but..”

“look.. i.. just cant..”

“opaa.. let meet now. at sooyoung restaurant”e address”

“okay”

Siwon wait for the address from tiffany before make his way there.

 

Taeyeon look at the girls in red face. Now, she is really mad of ther stupid plan.

“unnie.. you heard it yourself.. he love you..”

“even if.. what with the meeting plan? Why didn’t you all believe me bout he is asking to end our engagement?” seohyun shut . Look at other unnie to calm the olderst.

“wifey ahh..  we want to  prove that we are right, he love you.”

“is he is.. why he ask to break up?”

“…..” no one able to answer for taeyeon.

“I am going back now.” she angrily take her thing. Still didn’t approve the girls plan. She is crying? The statement is enough to make she scream at them earlier. Stupid act and plan.

“kim taeyeon. Would you just let us handling this matter for this time?” sica hold taeyeon wrist.

“in other matter we always let you solve it, but, you are the stupidiest about love in this group. Even maknae is better.” Sunny continue sica.

“unnie… we also can take care of you. Just give us one chance to prove it arasso?” yoona look at taeyeon. She is very weak when it come to the two cute maknae she had.

“taeyeon awh.. you just need to hide and listen our conversation.”

“yes.. sooyoung is right taeyeon.” Yuri smile to assure taeyeon who already calm down.

“girls.. he is here.” Fany remind them.

“taeyeon.. let say I did it for you for revenge about how you all plan with donghae beside of me”

“but it a good event” hyoyeon at last say something. She  been having flu these day.

“and here we will get a good result for you.” Sica sternly answer. on didn’t answer. Just look the girl out from the hiden room beside the room. out a big sigh. She don’t like this feeling.

 

Siwon smile to the waiter as he show him the room. “thank you”

“it my pleasure sir”

Siwon slide the wooden door aside. Able to see 8 girls who seriously look at him. He gulp. Is he get himself to a big problem.

He sit across them, and the silent  surely choking him.

“girls..”

“oppa.. explain please?” hyoyeon lead the group.

“i love her.”

“enough with that. Everyone can say that word.” siwon stop by tiffany.

“oppa.. are you really ask harabuji about that?” yuri ask.

“uhm.. I…” he cant deny the truth. He did ask for it. Guess taeyeon heard it all. He nodded. He can feel all the sight is stabbing him. “but..”

“so taeyeon is speaking the truth. We cant belive it oppa.” sica sound frust. They need to make siwon break and at least able to make taeyeon change her mind.

“I know.. I did is cause lately I keep lost of my mind”

“..”

“girls.. I am really love her. You all knew it even from last year. I fall for her from the first time we met on the first day she accidently crush at me with her bike. Until now, I am still love her. But, she doesn’t feel the same.”

“she didn’t? how you know?”

“she is flirting with everyone. Did you see how much she kept the present from her fan. It too much for me.. last week, she totally drawn with jiyong. She gave jiyong a jacket.. that young boy. He even dare to come to taeyeon house. But.. taeyeon always let them be. I felt like I am not even special for her.”

“hehehe.. you are funny oppa..”

“I am not joking girls. I wont force her to love me more than I love her. But atleast.. I want her to learn to love me.” All the girls chuckled.

“aren’t you being so childish oppa? just because that girl act so dull you asking for breakup?”

“I knew right? I am very regret about it. When I think about it again. It just like me, killing myself if I did that. But now I realize girls.. I cant lose her.” He said seriously.

“it too late oppa. unnie decide to let you go” prankster yoong gain cold stare from everyone.

“chincha?”

“urmm.. it your both matter. You two should handling it wisely.” Sica look at other. and all of them nodded.

“what should I do girls? You all knew her better. Look what happen to us as I am being selfish about my own feeling again.”

The silent was choking siwon. He scared again. Losing taeyeon. While snsd member look to each other as if trhey having a big didcission using the telepathy. Sunny nod, fany still hesistate to agreed. But almost everyone already make they choice.

“huhh.. arasso… wife ahh.. come out here.. show yourself npw..” fany sigh after defeat by other 7 sister. She goona face taeywon rant after this. But.. what would she do.. it been a while taeyeon getting mad.

“she is here?” siwon look at the mini door at the right side of the room. everyone nodded to siwon.

“taeng.. it okay.. and now you know why oppa want to break up with you..” sica wall to the door and slide the door open. “taeng? She look all in the space but.. no one is there.. “taeng.. don’t play with me.. I..”

“wae sica?” yuri also join sica to the room.

“she not wait for us girls.. she run away using the mini hole there. Yuri point to the medium size hole at the corner of the mini room.

“that midget..” sooyoung hissed. “she sure is the most stubborn one” while yoona, and hyoyeon is laughing but the epic run away by taeyeon.

“oppa.. we are sorry. We ask her to hear us from this room. but she.. uh,m,, you know.. never listen well. I guess you had to work hard by yourself oppa. but… we are very sure.. she too.. love you as much as you did. But she is very very not person with expression abilty oppa. it will take her slowly to learn and show it. Okay? Bear with our leader oppa.”

“girls.. thank you.. it okay.. I will try to reach her soon” siwon look back for a second to the girls then walk out from the room.

“I don’t know why.. but.. aren’t both of them is too pathetic in love.” Yoona ask..

“well.. I still not punish you all for play with my mind with donghae plan.” 7 of them smile awkwardly. Damn it.. they totally scared.

“sica unnie…”

“no no no..”yoona frown by her fail attempt to divert sica.

“why don’t we eat first.. iprepare good food and awesomw drink for usQ!!!” sooyoung walk to the door pretend sica not looking at her. “ let had a small party for ourselves girls..” she slip herself out.

“YAH!!!!” sica scream her dolphin scream. But all member act like always didn’t even look at her. Stratching their own body and follow sooyoung tactic.

“jess.. come.. you know we had good attention that day right?” fany pu;; sica with her. Sica not replied anything. “aishh.. come on.. it not like the first time we prnking each other. don’t you remember how I always cry when yuri parnk me almost everyday in dorm. It until to the point that taeyeon b=need to punish the four prnkster in our group sleep outside when I have fever with their ghost prank..”sica cant help but giggled to the memory..

“yup.. at leat they didn’t gave me any cucumber bouquet again” she mention. Sica and fany look to each other than laugh together.

 

 

Taeyeon drive her car straight to the old mansion. The mansion where the last time she here is when she is 12. The day she been brought by the police to the station with the title as a witness but all the question and news is pointing her as the murderer.

As she park the car, her sweat are wetting her fringe and shirt. The mansion look luxury as ever. Still clean and beautiful as before. May be her grandpa getting some one toclean and manage the mansion for him, and may be it himself who come to look after his own mansion.

“I come back here grandma..” taeyeon whisper. She open the gate locking key. She walking slowly into the entrance day. She look around and smile. She remember how her mother and father come for her once a week every weekend with her brother. Her brother will act like the cold one to her, but he become the most caring toward her. He brought gummy bear, some sweet and when he look her sad, he will gave her ice cream. She smile to the sweet memory. Everything is perfectly good that time. She live with her grandparent, and her parent is working out their own company.

Her grandfather is totally different from before. He is very warm. Everytime he come from work, he will call her and hug her. Saying he miss her during the day. Bring her and grandma go to vaction even if he having an short day off.

Taeyeon continue strolling along the small garden. The flower still fresh and lively. Her grandpa was planting all the flower for grandma for their 35th anniversary of marriage. She remember at the mid night, her grandpa woke her up, begging her to help him quietly to plant all 35 variety of red flower, since her grandmother love red colour so much. both of them work like crazy helped by jongkook and eunhye that night. The morning, the one who only hyper is grandmother while everyone else is very tired after work all night. The result is, she and her grandfather having flu the day after.

Taeyeon sit at the swing, she swing a bit. Having the air to carres her face, calmig herself.

“indeed.. I am who kill you grandma.. I am sorry..” she cry silently there in the night dark.  

 

short update.