b

fate is miracle

“wae?”

“big master already wait you in library”

“just go away.. I will make my way to there soon.” She said in most annoying tone. Feel angry to her nanny without any particular reason.

“yae” after hearing the answer she make her way to bathroom to shower first. Didn’t mind to make her harabuji waiting for her.

 

*While…In the mansion library

Lee min ho stand straight beside his master. Waiting any quest from him.

“you.. what should I do to cheer her up? Don’t you think she been too down these day?”

“master.. my suggestion… why don’t you let her to met her friend too leisure out?”

“isn’t that just wasting her time.. hurm.. should I get her something she want? Her dream car?” kim taewon scratching his not itching head.

“last time her had telling something about porche boxer. You want me to get it for her?” lee min ho asking the master.

“humph.. do you think she will be happy for that? Aish.. why woman is so hard to please.” Kim taewon whine. Frustrated seeing his grand daughter cranky mood these day. Even a smile is so hard to see at her emotionless face. She seem calm yet still look like something not right.

“I will get it now. you should talk to her sir. If you can.. please say sorry for the earlier” lee min ho quickly wolk out from the room. Afraid that his master gonna mad at him for his suggestion. Saying sorry is not kim taewon favourite. He make one call to make the master request will be finish in no time.

“ohh… good evening agashi..” lee min ho bow a little as he meet taeyeon who gloomily walk in the hall way. She did reply by a weak smile, made lee min ho pitying the young girl. The normal taeyeon is not like this.. taeyeon who is not gloomy is the one who make this mansion fill with laugh even in the office she appear as most of fierce bos among her worker.

 

 

Back to the library.

Kim taewon keep practicing word he want to approach taeyeon.

“taeng.. care to share.. ahhhhhhh.. this is really frustrated..” but he back to his previous place as he heard knocking at the door.

“come in..”

“good evening harabuji.. what the matter?” taeyeon ask as soon as her comfortly make place on the italic sofa. Made eye contact to her harabuji. “why are you sweating too much?” she continue bombarding the man infront her. Concern about her only grandpa.

“nah.. I am just okay. You.. why don’t you going out with your group tonight?” he want to slap his mouth for asking some unnesisery things like that.

“can i? but jiwoon oppa borrowed my car this week. It okay grandpa.. I didn’t had mood to partying too.. I can just rest.” She smiling to assure her worry all over the face grandpa. Sometime she want to record something like this and release it too world. Who say fierce kim taewon didn’t haveany warm feeling..

“but you seems so down lately.. don’t misunderstand about it.. ijust don’t want your work will affect by it.” Taeyeon laugh to her grandpa stuttering word.

“harabuji.. chincha yo.. I am really okay.. I just been tired may be?”

“for 2 week in a row? I don’t care.. I heard from your eunhye jumma, your friend had an meeting at gangnam tonight”

“here we go with something I don’t like. Aigoo.. stalking on me again? Hehe.. arasso.. I will go there.. don’t worry about it.. it still early afterall.”

“you… humph.. once you make a decision why don’t you focus to handle it than being wondering about it again and again?” taeyeon control her reaction by smiling. But her heart beat start rumbling yet again. Shock how her grandpa even got on the very right spot about it. She in these two weeks been wondering about her action over and over.

“grandpa yah.. what are you talking about.. hehe.. are you starting to senile now.?” she grandpa. Make the oldman bite his lower lip. So much showing his uneasiness when taeyeon acting like that.

“you been act enough. Now even to me?” he look at taeyeon face. Aloving gaze make taeyeon melt at her seat.

“harabuji..”

“hurm.. my grand daughter sure is a strong woman.. aigo.. come here..” taeyeon scooting to her grandpa and hug him tight. Pouring her tear as much as possible.

“I missing him harabuji.. I can even forget him.. its hurt me everytime he come to my mind” she sobbing hard.. kim taewon only silently patted and hear all complain patiencely.

Taeyeon wake up in unknown place. She sit and found a sticker. She already in a car.

MY JUmMA taeng.. aigoo.. take this present from me an have fun with your firnd tonight. Don’t go back tonight.. have fun and back in tomorrow. I will had other to replace you for tomorrow meeting.

Love grandpa

Taeyeon smile to the noted. She feel free and feel happy for a while. Her grandpa sure know how to handle people..  no wonder he able to handle all his business partner. I have so many thing to learn from him. She start the engine and quickly follow the addres given.

She put very beat song. Her head bomping with the sound form the speaker well. Do not let myself wonder but continue what I had start. She noted it in her mind.

 

At hyo club

“guys… look that damn rich girl!!!” hyo squel calling her friend to look at the screen. A sport care and the screen start to zoom in the driver face. It  taeyeon with a bright face. Totally opposite with their imagination. The y thought sullen taeyeon who will appear tonight.

“let go out. Sahe probably didn’t know the place to park.” Yoona pull seohyun and sica hand. As the result all snsd member eagerly running out the club to meeting taeyeon.

“gosh.. what a car.. she and her sport car maniac..” fany said… most of them I a wow face.. this girl always had a way to amazed them.

The porches boxer stop infront of the girls. The window glass down afterthat, revealing taeyeon who smiling happily inside it, raising her brows a few time..

“yah.. what a face.. just get in now.. you been late for 2 hour for god sake. Spoiler!!!” yuri kind of irk by taeyeon smirk face.. she also one of people in this world that love sport car like taeyeon. Seeing taeyeon get the car before her is annoying.

“my new baby?” she ask hyo can she left the car there cause she didn’t see any parking closer.

“it okay.. just let it here.. everyone car also park here by. Hyo show taeyeon others girls car. Fany pink car, yoona bmw sport car, yet sica merc, yuri and other mini coopers..

“okay..” she agree and start make her way out fron fancy car.

 

“hahahahaha.. taeng??”

“wifey??? Gosh… what are?” fany pull and start drag taeyeon to round her body to the left and right.

All her member laugh all their heart look at their cute leader. Taeyeon look her own body.. her face burn in emberassment.. she is in her full pajama cloth!!!!

“huh?”she confuse to her self. Sudden memory rush into her head. She meet her grandpa in this attire.. yet she didn’t get change and going to the party without checking her cloth. “my grandpa and minho oppa will get some from me tomorrow. She huffed in angry. Shame, mad and really annoying with all member laughing to her.

“aigoo.. kyeopta..” sooyoung pinch. “you look like a baby who follow her mama to club..” sooyoung laugh with others. while taeyeon keep remind her self to scold two man who responsible to make her like this.

“hehe.. may be unnie thought the party theme is pajama?” innocence seohyun to the rescue.. with more embarrassing excuse. Even make laugh to seohyun cute assumption. And she is the wisest member and a very charismatic lawyer.

“hehe… aigoo.. I don’t know I am wearing this and hurry make my way to here.. ahh.. what ever.. I want to enjoy my rest time here.. come on guys.. I mean girls…”taeyeon ignore her crazy member behind excitedly run cutely into the club. As she know.. the party is only snsd member who attend.. that is only her knowing.. she still didn’t know her suju oppa and her brother in law are all in the fancy club.

“yahh… yah.. taengoo.. wait.. you.. yah.. listen… you shou…” sica as the fashionista of the group she feel responsible for her fashion terrorist leader of her. But it already too late, as the petite girl run even more faster hearing sica call her name. “look at our unnie.. why she.. ahh.. now she gonna sulking and blame us for not telling her.. just wait for her…” sica sigh.. totally pissed of the leader stubborn action.

“party time!!!!!!” taeyeon push the door and jump before scream with two of her hand up in the air. “i-i-it o…… party….?” Her voice slow down as her excitement turn to confusion. More than 10 pair of eyes are focusing on her.. she slowly walk backward like a thief who getting caught and try to run silently.

“what!? Don’t show me that face.. it your own fault” sica ignore statue taeyeon. She pouting with puppy eyes. Hoping her member help her in this situation.

“aigoo..”sunny patted taeyeon . “it okay… come”

“hehe.. wae?” everyone left her infront the door. She look at her only hope. Of course it her wifey..

“waaiif….” She whine in cute American accent.. make fany chuckle..

“now you want to call me that? Just come in.. I will protect you okay.. just ignore them.. isn’t you always do that?” fany asking her bestie while hugging her by side. Both of them walk in the club.

 

“did harabuji abuse you until you out of your mind?” heechul with his glass approaching.

“nope.. and how can you be here? Your work still as high as mountain didn’t check” taeyeon shock when seeing heechul lazily playing around.

“I am not robot like you..”

“me? I am not a robot too” she mumbled. It just she had to be like.. like a robot for her grandpa..

“yeah right.. stop talking about work can you. You sound like harabuji already. Huhh. And nice pajama.” Heechul smirk and back to the table with his friend. He never said anything about taeyeon cloth.. for him, taeyeon always be the cutest.. hehe..

“he is so careless about his work.” Taeyeon walk closely behind her wifey and mumbled along.

“wae taengoo a??? iagoo..”

“nahh.. don say anything.. you too.. so careless about your work.. tsk tsk.. yet I am the one had major problem for the mistake..” she look at sooyoung.

“me? No I am not..”

“yes you are.. gosh.. do you know your factory invoice not even..”

“yah.. how come you two talk about work in my club? That insulting me.. huhh” hyo make big sound by her beer glass.

“yo yo.. chill. I am sorry.. hehe.. is this mine?” taeyeon ask with her hand already holding the glass handle.

“no no no.. yo yo.. you are inhibit from having this..”

“why.. I don’t care.. I s..”

“nope.. do you see your grandpa message to us?” yuri show her phone.

                Taeyeon chingu.. don’t let her drunk arrasoo.

                Taeyeon harabuji.

“you get it? Me too” yoona showing her phone too. And everyone show the same message.

“but I want tooooooo…” she whine cutely.. kicking her feet, thumping her hand on the  table..

“no..”

“wifey yahhh..”

“no taetae.. harabuji will get mad if i…”

“aahhh.. I don’t care..” she try to grab it yet again. But seohyun make quick move to move the glass far from taeyeon.

“sorry unnie.. you know your grandpa always scarier than you..” seohyun melt in taeyeon gaze. Everyone too..

“don’t angry taeng.. nah.. this is your drink..” hyo gave her orange juice in a big glass for taeyeon. Make everyone in the table laughing.


“humoh.. just do what ever you want then..” taeyeon take the glass and start sipping the juice.

“kyaa.. kyeopta..” fany hug taeyeon for her overload cuteness. Taeyeon roll her eye with a cute pout to her wifey..

“I am y.. not cute..” she smile to her silly word..

“okay okay.. you are y my wife.. now I had to go.. my khunnie already arrive. Taetae.. don’t fight with him again arasso?” fany sternly warn her bestie.

“nahh… no fighting..” fany smile to the assure.. “until he start it first..”she said but fany cant hear it.. only seohyun and yuri heard the remark since taeyeon sit in between of them..

“you better don’t..”

“don’t what?” fany asking at yuri.

“I am talking to your taetae here.. just go find your love there there.. shushhh shushhh..” yuri act like throwing fany away.

“wae?” taeyeon asking yuri as fany is walking away to the entrance. Waiting for her prince..

“don’t be so childish.. stop picking fight with nickhun oppa.” Seohyun and sica already pay attention to conversation that will be talk by yuri and taeyeon.

“I am not.. it was he who picking all the the fight in this world yet make me involve in it involuntarily.” Taeyeon slightly show her annoying reaction.

“he is not.. he just be jealous by fany attention at you.”

“why would him be jealous.. and for your information.. everyone know, if it about our group, fany is the most protective about it. Why I am to blame?”

“cause you will whine all time to fany, make she only think about you and forget her nickhunie. I f I am nickhun oppa, surely I am going to be jealous all over you.” Yuri try to explain it. Everyone know, fany is most friendly girl in the group, care about everybody until she called as hwang manager in the group. She bestfriend with everybody in the group.. with her bubbly personality.. she is everyone bestie. But when its come to taeyeon.. no one can’t defeat her love and possessiveness. For fany.. taetae is her wife… and its vice versa. Taeyeon only will act spoil brat and cutely.. whiny to fany.. and fany will gladly respond to her. That why nickhun always want to get taeyeon away from fany.