d

fate is miracle

Taeyeon run a little to toilet.. she hold her tear along her way.. she cant believe.. her imaginatiuon did is real.. she only thought that.. jiyong she saw is not real.. yet when tears of his dropping on her cheek make she did had back to her sense.. little.. not sober much.. but she still able to think.. she able to create some space for her act..

“yah.. chincha yo??” taeyeon look back at sunny who stand behind her. Sunny hurrily go and hug her seeing her condition.. her uncontrolly trembling due her hard sobbing..

“sunny yah…. Sunny yah…” taeyeon continue to cry hard.. sunny shoulder already wet with taeyeon tear..

“it okay.. it okay…” sunny patted taeyeon slowly with her one hand.. her other hand typing message to tiffany to show up. Since fany is the most close to taeyeon than 7 others members. “just cry okay.. just let it all go..” sunny silently calm wreck leader of her. Pray in her heart that fany and other will come soon.

 

*at the table.

Fany look at message at her phone..

                Tiff… get here soon.. taeng keep getting worsen crying.. I don’t know how to calm her.. -,-

                From aegyoQueeN

Fany look apologicly to nickhun.

“oppa..”

“it okay.. just go..” nickhun already expect taeyeon will need fany. He may be jealous but.. he never been to the level of hating that girl.

“thank.. I will make up with you soon?” fany winking and nickhun laugh in ease.

“I know you will..” he said and fany did go to her other member then all of them going to someway else.

“hallo bro..” donghae come and sit beside nickhun.

“hallo.. oh.. yours to?” nickhun laugh with donghae.

“well.. you know.. them.. member always first before us.” Donghae chuckle.

“guys.. care if I join?” seung gi approach two man infront him.

“hehe.. just join us.. we in the same boat.” Nickhun gladly answered seung gi.

“so.. what should we do without them?” seung gi asked other two.

“nah.. I don’t know.. hee..”

“me too.. it been long I hadn’t seeing yoona.. and when we did.. something happen” seung gi complain.

“me too.. fany always busy these days.. you know our girls not a student when holiday right.? She been ignore me like for days cause of her work.” Nickhun too.. complaining.. make dong hae laugh hard. Sica and him also like that. So he know that feeling.

“how can we did involve with these 9 busiest woman in Korean. Hehe..” then all of them laugh hard.

“where is jung kyung ho hyung?” seung gi asking them.. it was their super senior.. and soo young’s man.

“he? I didn’t saw him yet” daonghae also look around. Following by nickhun and seung gi.

“there he is… he with young bae.. hehe.. will young bae be honest about him and yuri?” donghae asking two bro with him.

“he will I think.. look at his worry face.. we should at least make him shiver alittle..” nickhun suggest.. everyone know how the feeling of facing 8 sister when they want to have one from them.. scary enough..

They wave to two busy talking men to sit with them.

 

*back to snsd

“taeng??” yuri is the first one who call her..

“are you okay now?”

“yah.. aigoo.. whose baby is here” and yes.. sooyoung did get a smack from sica. Luckily sooyoung joke make taeyeon giggled a little..

“hehe.. ghost baby??” she chuckled yet again.. all member look among themselves then laugh to not so sober leader they had.

“look at her..still not sober to heard people properly.” Sunny smacked taeyeon playfully.

“that’s number 2.. number one is.. who did give her..”

“arasso arasso.. it me okay.. it me..” sunny pouting sulking to the situation that make her be bad.

“unnie drink herself until me and sunny unnie realize she drunk it.” Seohyun did defence sunny. Well.. it really was taeyeon who drink it herself..

“drink?? Me?? Andwae.. that midget juice make me headache and feel weirdly hurt..” taeyeon back to frown.. she forget about she just met jiyong.. the vodka affect totally helping her now..

“chincha? You feel hurt? Where?” fany asking and patting taeyeon cheek to keep her awake.. taeyeon  look like she will be sleep any second now.. she worried taeyeon may be hurt herself before they come.

“here… and here,,,” taeyeon she point to her chess and her head. “I want to sing..”

“what?? NO!!” hyoyeon raise her voice.

“wae~~~~?” taeyeon whine..

“taeng.. this is club for godsake….” Hyo look at other member to get help. Knowing taeyeon really disborn until a point no one cant stop her..

“club? Yeah.. club babe.. haiting in the club… go go sing..” taeyeon cheer by herself.

“guys?” hyo look again at them..

“cant you just let her?” sica ask in very serious tone..

“no.. first.. you and fany did plan to make a party without me know.. in my place.. so I did open it tonight even my mother wont let me this evening.. now you asking me to let taeng sing in this club?” hyo feel annoyed a little.

“why it be big problem..” sica mumbled.

“yah… our club business is not same as your branded business.. me… as today someone hear the  voice of woori singer here, the news will spread out.. about good singer, nice voice.. yet… that club is like a café..why would it even be a club.. even it turn out good.. not having like taeyeon to perform for other night, mean a flop club.. can you see what the problem here? And how can someone high profile like taeyeon freely sing in the club? Harabuji will kill me anytime.. you know??” hyo explain..

“then??” everyone look at fany as they last solution.. before fany able to response.

“I WANT TO SING… NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!” taeyeon voice echoing in the wash room.

“okay okay.. what ever you want miss Kim Taeyeon of KIM empire..” hyo walk out weakly.. she know she cant prevent taeyeon now.. drunk taeyeon is hard to handle..

She ask her worker to make ready the tool and PA system.. tonight.. she will had to facing her mom and dad for sure. Thanks to taeyeon ssi here..

 

After few minute.

Suddenly the club had a mini stage in the center.

“my lovely guest……  tonight we had a little special performance of friend of mine.. as a warming up for our excited night!!!” hyo announcement get hot respond from the clubber who really curious to the surprise..

“hallo..” and the music blast.. and taeyeon with her pajamas with a mike smile passionly on that mini stage..

 I never needed you to be strong
I never needed you for pointing out my wrongs
I never needed pain, I never needed strain
My love for you is strong enough you should have known

I never needed you for judgment
I never needed you to question what I spent
I never ask for help, I take care of myself
I don't know why you think you got a hold on me

And it's a little late for conversations
There isn't anything for you to say
And my eyes hurt, hands shiver
So look at me and listen to me because

I don't want to stay another minute
I don't want you to say a single word
Hush hush, hush hush, there is no other way
I get the final say because

I don't want to do this any longer
I don't want you, there's nothing left to say
Hush hush, hush hush, I've already spoken
Our love is broken, baby, hush hush

I never needed your corrections
On everything from how I act to what I say
I never needed words, I never needed hurts
I never needed you to be there everyday

I'm sorry for the way I let go
From everything I wanted when you came along
But I am never beaten, broken not defeated
I know next to you is not where I belong

And it's a little late for explanations
There isn't anything that you can do
And my eyes hurt, hands shiver
So you will listen when I say, baby

I don't want to stay another minute
I don't want you to say a single word
Hush hush, hush hush, there is no other way
I get the final say because

I don't want to do this any longer
I don't want you, there's nothing left to say
Hush hush, hush hush, I've already spoken
Our love is broken, baby, hush hush

No more words, no more lies
No more crying
No more pain, no more hurt
No more trying because

I don't want to stay another minute
I don't want you to say a single word
Hush hush, hush hush, there is no other way
I get the final say because

I don't want to do this any longer
I don't want you, there's nothing left to say
Hush hush, hush hush, I've already spoken
Our love is broken, baby hush hush

Hush hush, hush hush, I've already spoken
Our love is broken, babe

 

The club full with clapping.. even the worry member agape and their hand working itself to give taeyeon standing ovation beside the stage..

“taengoo.. taengoo..” hyoyeon and sooyoung dance from beside.. cheering for taeyeon.

“kyaaa…. What a voice.. voila voila..” sunny make a mamma mia action show her feeling..

Others were proud to.. that is our leader.. that was showing on their face..

“thank you..” taeyeon shyly down the stage.. her face still red.. the vodka effect still there.. she walk like a drunkard and before she able to stand at the floor.. her leg given up.. she had no strength at her leg anymore.

“taeng!!…..”

“tae!!…”

“watch out!!..”

“god!!…”

“ahhhhhhh.. thank god..” everyone sigh in relieve.. taeyeon fall in siwon embrace..

“thank goodness you come in time oppa” all of them crowding toward siwon and sleeping taengoo.

“hehe.. guest my timing is good.” Siwon is coming to make his way to danghae… telling his cousin he had to go.

“hehe.. you are here oppa? I don’t see you earlier.” Sunny smile and catch taeyeon body from siwon. Helped by other member.

“yes.. I come after a meeting just now.. but I can’t still for long.. tomorrow I had meeting again.. it still in promotional phase.. so.. you all know what I mean right?” everyone nodded their head in agree...

“so you are going back now?’

“yup.. I got to go.. and hyo… nice club you have.. I will try to promote to my client after this okay..” he smile warmly.

“okay.. thanks oppa for coming.. see you soon” everyone waving him..

“babe..” donghae calling for sica from their man seat.

“wae??”

“are you going to date your member instead of me?” he pouting sulking to sica. Make all girl except sica show their dislike face..

“aigoo.. my baby is sulking. Sorry babe.. you know how bad is taeyeon condition now?”

“it always be her.. I don’t know.. and I don’t mean  to offence but… why she always get your attention and why you all care too much about this baby girl?” nickhun also show his disagree about it.   

“biased…” jung kyung ho also look at sooyoungie with his cute face..

“come on… why are keep jealous of her? It not like we are cheating on you all for her.”

“but it what I feel like..” seung gi at last cant hold his unsatisfied even yoona already glaring at him.

Snsd member look among themselves.. “what in the world make you the boys feel like that?” the girls look with curiosity to their in laws.

“oho ho…. Hallo.. sooyoung messaging taeyeon every nyte saying she already home first before me. The worse is.. it after our date..” kyung ho in disbelieve… how can that is normal.

“I did telling you to after that..” sooyoung defend herself.

“she did? Well.. it okay than me.. yoona message good morning every morning to taeyeon first instead of me… aren’t that obviously biases?” seung gi eye become big as he think it too much for yoona doing that.

“well.. I did greet you after that.. too… hehe” yoona whine.. hugging seug gi arm cutely. Make seung gi pinch her cheek.

“at least you two doesn’t had amazing experience about it..” Dong hae look at sica.. “you know my sica never answer my call easily? And when she sleep? No way she will even look at her  phone.. but last month I realize.. she even had special ringtone for taeyeon. When we going to beach last week.. she fall asleep in the car after we walk around, I woke her up like hundred time, she didn’t even stir for it. But after a while.. her phone ringing she naturally wake up… it turn up that taeyeon did message her for some business matter. So amazing she can wake up in a second.. gosh??” dong hae story make everyone laugh.. and sica blushing..

“so you did waking me up?” she asking cluelessly.. she didn’t really hear donghae wake her up that time.

“look.. can you believe it?” donghae chuckled to sica cuteness. “yea… I did wake you up..” he whisper to sica. Gain more pink blushing at sica cheek.

While everyone smile to the couple.. a big loud and deep sigh make they look to the source of the sound..

“oppa… don’t.. don’t.. ever you dare to start it..” fany warn nickhun beside her..

“I am not saying anything..” he said frustratedly. He shake his head make the girls smile to fany. Know how many time nickhun and taeyeon bickering. Nickhun keep jealousing and taeyeon love to teasing that helpless boy.

“but you are show it with out saying..”

“how can is said anything of all of what they even said you really did it. More over.. there are so many than that..” nickhun look away. Scared that fany will mad at him.

“you know all of us did do that right.. it already become our habit.. texting gud morning and good night to our leader.. telling her when going someway and when back for somewhere. Look.. it not just me.. all of us..” fany patted at nickhun thigh. Hoping her lover will always understand it.

“yeah.. oppa.. it been like 6 7 year us doing that.. so it become like a habit.” Yuri shyly look at her yong bae.. and the guy also smile shyly.

“oh god.. when will you two announce to us about you two relationship?” hyoyeon rolled her eye.

“who?”

“of course my nanny and grandpa at home..” hyo sarcasly answer. When yuri clumsily asking her back.

“wait.. you all know?” yuri look at all her member with red face.

“oh come on…” fany scowl.. gain chuckled from all of them.

“when? How?” yuri asking.

“yah,, it been two month aren’t it?” seohyun asking her unnies.

“wow.. and you all act like you didn’t know? Do you know how hard for me to act?” yuri annoyed face.. a little did she is embrassed that her secret is not a secret afterall.

“hehehe.. we want to tease you but taeyeon unnie warn us to wait you who tell us first.. its your privacy she said..” yoona smile cheekily.

“chincha?? She knew it?”yuri look at young bae who kee quiet letting yuri handle the situation.

“she the one who know it from the first time.. since it already reveal,, we want a proper introduction” fany asking from yuri.

“annyeong.. I am young bae.. thank you for letting me be with yuri” he said nervously. All the man team gave him encouragement smile. All of them been through this nervous time.

“who did said to you we are letting you?” sica ask with very serious tone. Make taeyang gulp in nervous.. seeing how 7 others member nodded to sica words. He wanting yuri to help him but yuri been silent without saying anything to him.

“errmmmm…” taeyang hang his head low. Not knowing what to say..

“yah.. why are you bullying him?” yuri quickly made her way to taeyang.. hug him from beside. To calm super nervous taeyang there.

“bullying? No we not.. not without taeyeon unnie.. hehe.. I love it when taeyeon unnie test you next time. Be ready taeyang oppa.. you even know taeyeon unnie for long time too.” Yoona laugh.. happy as taeyang is pale.

“relax bro.. this 7? Is the smallest test to make yuri yours.. the most big test is drunk lying there.” Kyung ho shiver as he remember how he been interview by taeyeon before. He nearly gave up.

“she did? Huhh.. I am so nervous,,,”

“yah,, just relax.. taeyeon wont eat you.. even the worse is she only can bite you” seunggi laugh to taeyang who already slump his shoulder. Make his naughty girlfriend yoona give him high5.

“DOOKOONG!!!!!!!” taeyeon suddenly scream out of her lung. Make the moment silent then every one laugh hard to the epic scream..

“how can she be the most scarier one?” taeyang look at yuri beside him. Taeyeon is the most calm woman she know. If she angry, she just keep silent and in any second she already back to normal. He always witnessing it.

“because she is our leader… and our umma…” she smile warmly.. shyly taeyang cheek.. hoping she able to brush away worry in that man head.

“yeah.. I guess.. between she and jiyong will never affect us right?” taeyang did whisper but of course.. all member there heard the whispering..

 

“and.. now I remember.. what did happen between them?” sunny asking taeyang.

“I don’t know..”

“did the couple broke up?” seung gi asking. He heard from yoona how much taeyeon and jiyong love each other even many people didn’t like the pair.

“humph.. I really don’t know what the reason.. but taeng look very determine for this time.” Fany look at taeyang.

“yup.. I sensed it it too.. but jiyong also clueless about the reason. He been like zombie for these two week.” Taeyang telling the truth.

“humph.. that midget love to keep secret. She did said to us.. she want a break up with jiyong.. but when asked the reason... she just smile and said.. she feel boring toward jiyong.” Sooyoung story stop as she look at no emotion face of jiyong who just arrive to the table.

“she said that?” jiyong asking sooyoung.. kyung ho pull soo a bit closer to him.

“ji…” taeyang hold jiyong hand.. signaling him to calm. 

Taeyeon run a little to toilet.. she hold her tear along her way.. she cant believe.. her imaginatiuon did is real.. she only thought that.. jiyong she saw is not real.. yet when tears of his dropping on her cheek make she did had back to her sense.. little.. not sober much.. but she still able to think.. she able to create some space for her act..

“yah.. chincha yo??” taeyeon look back at sunny who stand behind her. Sunny hurrily go and hug her seeing her condition.. her uncontrolly trembling due her hard sobbing..

“sunny yah…. Sunny yah…” taeyeon continue to cry hard.. sunny shoulder already wet with taeyeon tear..

“it okay.. it okay…” sunny patted taeyeon slowly with her one hand.. her other hand typing message to tiffany to show up. Since fany is the most close to taeyeon than 7 others members. “just cry okay.. just let it all go..” sunny silently calm wreck leader of her. Pray in her heart that fany and other will come soon.

 

*at the table.

Fany look at message at her phone..

                Tiff… get here soon.. taeng keep getting worsen crying.. I don’t know how to calm her.. -,-

                From aegyoQueeN

Fany look apologicly to nickhun.

“oppa..”

“it okay.. just go..” nickhun already expect taeyeon will need fany. He may be jealous but.. he never been to the level of hating that girl.

“thank.. I will make up with you soon?” fany winking and nickhun laugh in ease.

“I know you will..” he said and fany did go to her other member then all of them going to someway else.

“hallo bro..” donghae come and sit beside nickhun.

“hallo.. oh.. yours to?” nickhun laugh with donghae.

“well.. you know.. them.. member always first before us.” Donghae chuckle.

“guys.. care if I join?” seung gi approach two man infront him.

“hehe.. just join us.. we in the same boat.” Nickhun gladly answered seung gi.

“so.. what should we do without them?” seung gi asked other two.

“nah.. I don’t know.. hee..”

“me too.. it been long I hadn’t seeing yoona.. and when we did.. something happen” seung gi complain.

“me too.. fany always busy these days.. you know our girls not a student when holiday right.? She been ignore me like for days cause of her work.” Nickhun too.. complaining.. make dong hae laugh hard. Sica and him also like that. So he know that feeling.

“how can we did involve with these 9 busiest woman in Korean. Hehe..” then all of them laugh hard.

“where is jung kyung ho hyung?” seung gi asking them.. it was their super senior.. and soo young’s man.

“he? I didn’t saw him yet” daonghae also look around. Following by nickhun and seung gi.

“there he is… he with young bae.. hehe.. will young bae be honest about him and yuri?” donghae asking two bro with him.

“he will I think.. look at his worry face.. we should at least make him shiver alittle..” nickhun suggest.. everyone know how the feeling of facing 8 sister when they want to have one from them.. scary enough..

They wave to two busy talking men to sit with them.

 

*back to snsd

“taeng??” yuri is the first one who call her..

“are you okay now?”

“yah.. aigoo.. whose baby is here” and yes.. sooyoung did get a smack from sica. Luckily sooyoung joke make taeyeon giggled a little..

“hehe.. ghost baby??” she chuckled yet again.. all member look among themselves then laugh to not so sober leader they had.

“look at her..still not sober to heard people properly.” Sunny smacked taeyeon playfully.

“that’s number 2.. number one is.. who did give her..”

“arasso arasso.. it me okay.. it me..” sunny pouting sulking to the situation that make her be bad.

“unnie drink herself until me and sunny unnie realize she drunk it.” Seohyun did defence sunny. Well.. it really was taeyeon who drink it herself..

“drink?? Me?? Andwae.. that midget juice make me headache and feel weirdly hurt..” taeyeon back to frown.. she forget about she just met jiyong.. the vodka affect totally helping her now..

“chincha? You feel hurt? Where?” fany asking and patting taeyeon cheek to keep her awake.. taeyeon  look like she will be sleep any second now.. she worried taeyeon may be hurt herself before they come.

“here… and here,,,” taeyeon she point to her chess and her head. “I want to sing..”

“what?? NO!!” hyoyeon raise her voice.

“wae~~~~?” taeyeon whine..

“taeng.. this is club for godsake….” Hyo look at other member to get help. Knowing taeyeon really disborn until a point no one cant stop her..

“club? Yeah.. club babe.. haiting in the club… go go sing..” taeyeon cheer by herself.

“guys?” hyo look again at them..

“cant you just let her?” sica ask in very serious tone..

“no.. first.. you and fany did plan to make a party without me know.. in my place.. so I did open it tonight even my mother wont let me this evening.. now you asking me to let taeng sing in this club?” hyo feel annoyed a little.

“why it be big problem..” sica mumbled.

“yah… our club business is not same as your branded business.. me… as today someone hear the  voice of woori singer here, the news will spread out.. about good singer, nice voice.. yet… that club is like a café..why would it even be a club.. even it turn out good.. not having like taeyeon to perform for other night, mean a flop club.. can you see what the problem here? And how can someone high profile like taeyeon freely sing in the club? Harabuji will kill me anytime.. you know??” hyo explain..

“then??” everyone look at fany as they last solution.. before fany able to response.

“I WANT TO SING… NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!” taeyeon voice echoing in the wash room.

“okay okay.. what ever you want miss Kim Taeyeon of KIM empire..” hyo walk out weakly.. she know she cant prevent taeyeon now.. drunk taeyeon is hard to handle..

She ask her worker to make ready the tool and PA system.. tonight.. she will had to facing her mom and dad for sure. Thanks to taeyeon ssi here..

 

After few minute.

Suddenly the club had a mini stage in the center.

“my lovely guest……  tonight we had a little special performance of friend of mine.. as a warming up for our excited night!!!” hyo announcement get hot respond from the clubber who really curious to the surprise..

“hallo..” and the music blast.. and taeyeon with her pajamas with a mike smile passionly on that mini stage..

 I never needed you to be strong
I never needed you for pointing out my wrongs
I never needed pain, I never needed strain
My love for you is strong enough you should have known

I never needed you for judgment
I never needed you to question what I spent
I never ask for help, I take care of myself
I don't know why you think you got a hold on me

And it's a little late for conversations
There isn't anything for you to say
And my eyes hurt, hands shiver
So look at me and listen to me because

I don't want to stay another minute
I don't want you to say a single word
Hush hush, hush hush, there is no other way
I get the final say because

I don't want to do this any longer
I don't want you, there's nothing left to say
Hush hush, hush hush, I've already spoken
Our love is broken, baby, hush hush

I never needed your corrections
On everything from how I act to what I say
I never needed words, I never needed hurts
I never needed you to be there everyday

I'm sorry for the way I let go
From everything I wanted when you came along
But I am never beaten, broken not defeated
I know next to you is not where I belong

And it's a little late for explanations
There isn't anything that you can do
And my eyes hurt, hands shiver
So you will listen when I say, baby

I don't want to stay another minute
I don't want you to say a single word
Hush hush, hush hush, there is no other way
I get the final say because

I don't want to do this any longer
I don't want you, there's nothing left to say
Hush hush, hush hush, I've already spoken
Our love is broken, baby, hush hush

No more words, no more lies
No more crying
No more pain, no more hurt
No more trying because

I don't want to stay another minute
I don't want you to say a single word
Hush hush, hush hush, there is no other way
I get the final say because

I don't want to do this any longer
I don't want you, there's nothing left to say
Hush hush, hush hush, I've already spoken
Our love is broken, baby hush hush

Hush hush, hush hush, I've already spoken
Our love is broken, babe

 

The club full with clapping.. even the worry member agape and their hand working itself to give taeyeon standing ovation beside the stage..

“taengoo.. taengoo..” hyoyeon and sooyoung dance from beside.. cheering for taeyeon.

“kyaaa…. What a voice.. voila voila..” sunny make a mamma mia action show her feeling..

Others were proud to.. that is our leader.. that was showing on their face..

“thank you..” taeyeon shyly down the stage.. her face still red.. the vodka effect still there.. she walk like a drunkard and before she able to stand at the floor.. her leg given up.. she had no strength at her leg anymore.

“taeng!!…..”

“tae!!…”

“watch out!!..”

“god!!…”

“ahhhhhhh.. thank god..” everyone sigh in relieve.. taeyeon fall in siwon embrace..

“thank goodness you come in time oppa” all of them crowding toward siwon and sleeping taengoo.

“hehe.. guest my timing is good.” Siwon is coming to make his way to danghae… telling his cousin he had to go.

“hehe.. you are here oppa? I don’t see you earlier.” Sunny smile and catch taeyeon body from siwon. Helped by other member.

“yes.. I come after a meeting just now.. but I can’t still for long.. tomorrow I had meeting again.. it still in promotional phase.. so.. you all know what I mean right?” everyone nodded their head in agree...

“so you are going back now?’

“yup.. I got to go.. and hyo… nice club you have.. I will try to promote to my client after this okay..” he smile warmly.

“okay.. thanks oppa for coming.. see you soon” everyone waving him..

“babe..” donghae calling for sica from their man seat.

“wae??”

“are you going to date your member instead of me?” he pouting sulking to sica. Make all girl except sica show their dislike face..

“aigoo.. my baby is sulking. Sorry babe.. you know how bad is taeyeon condition now?”

“it always be her.. I don’t know.. and I don’t mean  to offence but… why she always get your attention and why you all care too much about this baby girl?” nickhun also show his disagree about it.   

“biased…” jung kyung ho also look at sooyoungie with his cute face..

“come on… why are keep jealous of her? It not like we are cheating on you all for her.”

“but it what I feel like..” seung gi at last cant hold his unsatisfied even yoona already glaring at him.

Snsd member look among themselves.. “what in the world make you the boys feel like that?” the girls look with curiosity to their in laws.

“oho ho…. Hallo.. sooyoung messaging taeyeon every nyte saying she already home first before me. The worse is.. it after our date..” kyung ho in disbelieve… how can that is normal.

“I did telling you to after that..” sooyoung defend herself.

“she did? Well.. it okay than me.. yoona message good morning every morning to taeyeon first instead of me… aren’t that obviously biases?” seung gi eye become big as he think it too much for yoona doing that.

“well.. I did greet you after that.. too… hehe” yoona whine.. hugging seug gi arm cutely. Make seung gi pinch her cheek.

“at least you two doesn’t had amazing experience about it..” Dong hae look at sica.. “you know my sica never answer my call easily? And when she sleep? No way she will even look at her  phone.. but last month I realize.. she even had special ringtone for taeyeon. When we going to beach last week.. she fall asleep in the car after we walk around, I woke her up like hundred time, she didn’t even stir for it. But after a while.. her phone ringing she naturally wake up… it turn up that taeyeon did message her for some business matter. So amazing she can wake up in a second.. gosh??” dong hae story make everyone laugh.. and sica blushing..

“so you did waking me up?” she asking cluelessly.. she didn’t really hear donghae wake her up that time.

“look.. can you believe it?” donghae chuckled to sica cuteness. “yea… I did wake you up..” he whisper to sica. Gain more pink blushing at sica cheek.

While everyone smile to the couple.. a big loud and deep sigh make they look to the source of the sound..

“oppa… don’t.. don’t.. ever you dare to start it..” fany warn nickhun beside her..

“I am not saying anything..” he said frustratedly. He shake his head make the girls smile to fany. Know how many time nickhun and taeyeon bickering. Nickhun keep jealousing and taeyeon love to teasing that helpless boy.

“but you are show it with out saying..”

“how can is said anything of all of what they even said you really did it. More over.. there are so many than that..” nickhun look away. Scared that fany will mad at him.

“you know all of us did do that right.. it already become our habit.. texting gud morning and good night to our leader.. telling her when going someway and when back for somewhere. Look.. it not just me.. all of us..” fany patted at nickhun thigh. Hoping her lover will always understand it.

“yeah.. oppa.. it been like 6 7 year us doing that.. so it become like a habit.” Yuri shyly look at her yong bae.. and the guy also smile shyly.

“oh god.. when will you two announce to us about you two relationship?” hyoyeon rolled her eye.

“who?”

“of course my nanny and grandpa at home..” hyo sarcasly answer. When yuri clumsily asking her back.

“wait.. you all know?” yuri look at all her member with red face.

“oh come on…” fany scowl.. gain chuckled from all of them.

“when? How?” yuri asking.

“yah,, it been two month aren’t it?” seohyun asking her unnies.

“wow.. and you all act like you didn’t know? Do you know how hard for me to act?” yuri annoyed face.. a little did she is embrassed that her secret is not a secret afterall.

“hehehe.. we want to tease you but taeyeon unnie warn us to wait you who tell us first.. its your privacy she said..” yoona smile cheekily.

“chincha?? She knew it?”yuri look at young bae who kee quiet letting yuri handle the situation.

“she the one who know it from the first time.. since it already reveal,, we want a proper introduction” fany asking from yuri.

“annyeong.. I am young bae.. thank you for letting me be with yuri” he said nervously. All the man team gave him encouragement smile. All of them been through this nervous time.

“who did said to you we are letting you?” sica ask with very serious tone. Make taeyang gulp in nervous.. seeing how 7 others member nodded to sica words. He wanting yuri to help him but yuri been silent without saying anything to him.

“errmmmm…” taeyang hang his head low. Not knowing what to say..

“yah.. why are you bullying him?” yuri quickly made her way to taeyang.. hug him from beside. To calm super nervous taeyang there.

“bullying? No we not.. not without taeyeon unnie.. hehe.. I love it when taeyeon unnie test you next time. Be ready taeyang oppa.. you even know taeyeon unnie for long time too.” Yoona laugh.. happy as taeyang is pale.

“relax bro.. this 7? Is the smallest test to make yuri yours.. the most big test is drunk lying there.” Kyung ho shiver as he remember how he been interview by taeyeon before. He nearly gave up.

“she did? Huhh.. I am so nervous,,,”

“yah,, just relax.. taeyeon wont eat you.. even the worse is she only can bite you” seunggi laugh to taeyang who already slump his shoulder. Make his naughty girlfriend yoona give him high5.

“DOOKOONG!!!!!!!” taeyeon suddenly scream out of her lung. Make the moment silent then every one laugh hard to the epic scream..

“how can she be the most scarier one?” taeyang look at yuri beside him. Taeyeon is the most calm woman she know. If she angry, she just keep silent and in any second she already back to normal. He always witnessing it.

“because she is our leader… and our umma…” she smile warmly.. shyly taeyang cheek.. hoping she able to brush away worry in that man head.

“yeah.. I guess.. between she and jiyong will never affect us right?” taeyang did whisper but of course.. all member there heard the whispering..

 

“and.. now I remember.. what did happen between them?” sunny asking taeyang.

“I don’t know..”

“did the couple broke up?” seung gi asking. He heard from yoona how much taeyeon and jiyong love each other even many people didn’t like the pair.

“humph.. I really don’t know what the reason.. but taeng look very determine for this time.” Fany look at taeyang.

“yup.. I sensed it it too.. but jiyong also clueless about the reason. He been like zombie for these two week.” Taeyang telling the truth.

“humph.. that midget love to keep secret. She did said to us.. she want a break up with jiyong.. but when asked the reason... she just smile and said.. she feel boring toward jiyong.” Sooyoung story stop as she look at no emotion face of jiyong who just arrive to the table.

“she said that?” jiyong asking sooyoung.. kyung ho pull soo a bit closer to him.

“ji…” taeyang hold jiyong hand.. signaling him to calm.