3 other incidence?

fate is miracle

 

At music room. (opposite of theater room)

Schoolboy band member keep increasing member by member. The leader heechul (guitarist) ,kangin (second guitarist), kyuhyun the vocalist already in the room doing their own work of interest.

“hallo everyone.. meet my cousin choi siwon!!!” loud voice happily burst the silent of the room. Donghae from the dancer team with three other men get into the room.

“hallo.. my name is choi siwon.” Siwon bow his head politely. Little happy for his cousin to be there with him. He expect he will get warming or little bit happily welcome reaction but all he get is glare from two guitarist infront him.

“so.. you will be drummer?” kyuhyun shake hand with siwon. He sense his two hyung icy reaction to the new member. Actually not someone new cause this man actually already famous in band world for his unique drum play. Able to adapt in any music with his two drum stick.

“yup.. I guess so. Hehe.”

“hyung…” donghae pull leeteuk the dancer group leader hand. Signaling him to make heechul and kangin calm.

“yah.. you two..”

“don’t talk to me hyung. I am so angry right now.” heechul back to his beloved guitar. Kangin also do the same.

“wae.. aish.. hyung.. just take easy for me please.. it my cousin.. he will never lend his hand over your taeyeonnie.. please???” donghae go to heechul first cause kangin hyung always had aggressive reaction more than heechul. If he did in wrong timing he may get bruise from kangin hyung.

“he… come to this university with my taeyeonnie.. without my permission. And I had to take easy?” heechul look deep into donghae eyes. Make the younger one hang his head low. Ever since start.. every one know how much heechul love taeyeon. His gold sister. Heechl is the cousin of taeyeon. Since he is the only child he always thought tayeeon is his sister since they are young.

“yahh.. stop it heechul.” Leeteuk disturb the conversation. “taeyeon surely will frust knowing your childish behavior like this. Isn’t it good for us that siwon is joining us instead of the big bang?” leeteuk show his leadership in a while.

“sorry.. but.. I still don’t like him for messing around my little taeyeonnie.” Heechul down but not kangin.

“kangin.. kangin.. please…” eunhyuk finally joining the little argue. “she not yours anymore isn’t she?” kangin had reflex to eunhyuk for what he said. Yes he had big crush to taeyeon but the girl choice big bang leader instead of him. And yes he hurt but he accept the love between them only to the term of brother and sister.

“say that again and you will never get into this room anymore” he hissed.

“are you going to embarrassed me in front of our new comer?” leeteuk yell a little. Make kangin back to his place.

“sorry.. I totally understand if you don’t want me to join your band..” siwon make a choice to pull himself from all confusingf argument  in the room. He just doesn’t get anything in their conversation.

“a..a.. nope.. don’t worry.. we didn’t mean that. It just they are little possessive to our little sister.. SNSD.. do you know who riding with you this morning?” kyuhyun pull siwon to coach. Gave him a tea. Wanting to make sure siwon aware about taeyeon role and level in this university.

“oo.. I see.” Siwon hear every detail kyuhyun tell him. And he already see how famous the girl as they come this morning, it like an artist come.. some student out from class.. some standing until taeyeon walking pass them.. some keep stalking until the girls into class.. creepy yet the most tired is the girls herself. She keep bowing to everyone along walking. smiling.. and wishing good morning to everybody. Not include some people act like paparazzi took her picture from the entrance gate.. that girl must feel uncomfprtable about it.

As the two keep change info about themselves and leeteuk, kangin, heechul, donghae and eunhyuk totally drown into the little fight over there.

“arasso!!!!” kangin finally walk to the coach. “siwon. I am sorry for make all this childish thing” he apologise. Put out his hand to shake.

“no.. no.. it okay.. I totally understand” he smile to kangin. And in a blink the group seat again together. Talking like they always do.  And yes they are like brother in any second.

 

“we are super junior group. Me, eunhyuk, donghae and shin dong who is busy dating in the café right now is suju_d. we are dancer. And heechul, kangin and kyuhyun is suju_b the band. Of of the group our drummer already continue his education in new York.” Leeteuk introduce the group to siwon in more formal moment.

“o.. so I will take his place until he come back from NY?”siwon asking back. Make a confirmation from the leader.

“yup.. and.. I hope you able to handle this two cocky man and that devil little maknae.” Leeteuk whisper to siwon ear. Make both of them chuckle a little since they know the whisper totally not valid cause everyone can hear it. Hehe. As to make thing easy.. they did become friendly to each other in a hour later course their passion to music.

 

 

 

SNSD member had all their own script as plan. Then, without a knocked the room invade by some one

“my princess…” jiyong aka GD.. the bigbang leader call taeyeon. 4 of loyally stand beside him with a grin. Bigbang is the highest level in the university. There are the idol group in the university.

“ji?”

“yae.. I am here.. don’t you want hug from me?” jiyong open his hand. He like to show to the world how the one who knew as the most anti guys in the university is falling hard for him.

“ji.. how many time I told you.. don’t disturb me when I am in practice.. just go to your waiting room already” all of people in the room hold their laugh. Okay.. it his own stupidness to try something like this to their perfectionist leader.

“yah.. I come here for you.”

“yes? I thought you be dump again by your partner last night?” taeyeon sarcastically asking GD.

“I did to every one cause you never give me..”

“are you going to talk something like that again?” taeyeon glare totally gave affect to the big head man. Yes she like GD but.. there is a but.. she always distance her heart to put fully trust to that player. She don’t like to be hurt and wont her heart hurt for that never serious man. That why she never care about GD non lover couple choice. In fact she glad by that choice.

“duh… we are lover and yet you keep ignore my need.” Jiyong pouting. Make taeyeon guilt. She come to GD and pull the man gave him a peck at the lips. Just to show she care for him but she had other important thing that had to be priority than him.

“sorry ji.. it just not a good timing.. I am busy.. I thought you too? We had to perform in end year concert aren’t we?” taeyeon cup that baby face that take important place in her heart.

“yes… but I miss you..” he pouting again. Make taeyeon giggle to him. Then both laughing. “you know I always love you right?” GD ask the beauty infront him. And yes he is serious about it. Kwon ji yong is really deep in love with cold hearted kim taeyeon. For 2 years for god sake he really love this mystery girl.

“I know. And me too.. I love you ji. Just go back and this evening we will spend little time together can we?” this is the reason why taeyeon always melt for this man. She always sees sincerity in kwon iyong eye when told her that.

“hehe.. arasso.. you better don’t forget about our little date this evening.. okay.. bye princess” GD quickly chance his aegyo face and put an arrogant face to other member who completely gross to the moment in front them.

“okay girls.. come come.. we had so much thing to do” taeyeon into her leader mode. It’s a work.. it had to be done.

“seriously?? You love that player even you know he been hooking up with other girl?” Jessica make disapprove face. She really didn’t like that boy.

“so what? I am not her GF after all. He can do what he want.. and me too..”

“don’t you hurt by it?” fany look into taeyeon face. Among the 8 member she been taeyeon bestie along with tiffany. Both of them are roommate for 2 years when taeyeon parent stay work in oversea last two year. Only this year taeyeon move into her home again and sica move in. So to be clear.. she can read the leader a little.

“can we leave all that useless talk behind?” okay.. fany patted her back.. clearly the girl hurt by it.

“you know.. sometime it okay to tell other your feeling and… we you sister completely happy if you had other man than that boy.” Fany hug her and taeyeon just smile to the girl.

“okay okay.. stop nagging me umma. Hehe.. one more practice and you all is free to go.”she beam a calm smile.. so no one in the group stop worrying about her.

“assa…” all of them happily chanting hear the permission.

Big bang member walk along the hall. And they saw suju band room open a little and jiyong caught the man who come to university with his girl. He don’t like someone to be near his property.. this boy need little warning..

“oppa.. last night was daebak!” a girl approach him but got ignore by angry dragon.

“my taeyeon even 100 better than you. Get lost!!” he yelling and push the girl. Other member laugh to the stupid girl.

“you heard my leader.. go now before you get worse.” Taeyang help the girl to stand up.

All the fan blush.. it not even good act, but the girls fan going crazy as they like the fierce leader and the warm taeyang.

 

“you!!!!!” all suju member silent when heard the voice intruding into their room. And the worse is, it kwon jiyong. The one who be number one of enemy of taeyeon’s  suju brother.

“this brat. Don’t show your face here to me. ”heechul already stand up with his famous ice face. Kangin smile faded right away.

“oo.. oop.. I am here to face that new man.. he had to know something about me and taeyeon.” Top stand infront of kangin. Just to be aware about kangin aggressiveness. Daesung and seung ri pull siwon to infront of jiyong who seat arrogantly.

“hyung,, I think it won’t be nice here. Taeyeon will get mad if she know you did something like this. “ taeyeang whispered to GD.. to remind him about taeyeon taboo. She didn’t like GD to fight. Not in any fight.

“hehe.. cool. She will never know if we didn’t tell her. Am I right taeyang??” he send a warning look.

“stop making fuss here jiyong..” kyuhyun warn.

“oopp.. a vocalist of unfamous band is warning me. But I didn’t have any word for you. Taeyeon didn’t like me fight with looser like you all.”

“stop make any assumption for your own. You know jiyong.. even your beloved girl taeyeon love our band more than your group. Taeyeon never miss our performance and she never go to your concert or any performance. Just shut up already. To remind you… the band is totally stand beside you in any level.” Leeteuk little angry when GD insult his group.

“but,… I am the one she choose than her known brother like and I got someone crush without trying.” Kangin go to jiyong and punch hard in his face. Big bang member quickly help the leader. Kangin known as monster in the university. Even Top who is the president taekwando club didn’t had chance to hold that angry beast.

“talk like that again I put you in café oven. Do you hear me?” kangin whisper than walk out from the room. He really knows his uncontrolled madness. He wouldn’t like to down suju band reputation.

“wow.. yah.. Top.. you let him pass you. Sh**..” Top hang his head low.

“sorry hyung. He just to fast” he try to explain to the leader.

“nah.. it okay.. not hurting much and yet I had thing to complain to my girl anyway. And you..”

“me?” siwon puzzled

“yup.. you.. what your name?”

“choi siwon.”

“choi? Siwon ssi.. I think I heard you from someway.. erm.. but I don’t care about it anyway. You riding bicycle with my girl this morning. You hold her waist and I don’t like it.”

“oo.. about that.. I..”

“I hate someone who keep give blah blah blah.. just to remind you.. kim taeyeon is my.. my.. my girlfriend!!! Don’t you ever think about her.. do you heard and understand me???” GD look into siwon eye..

“hehe.. how funny.. me? And that little dumb girl?” siwon didn’t relies what he talk chuckle alone.

“you said my girl a dummy?”

“yup.. dumb or may be the right word for her is being silly? hehe… don’t worry bro.. also for your information.. me coming back to korea just to had a marriage. So… hey.. cool.” Siwon say casually. Yup.. he will getting marry in 6 month and to night he will get engage to the unknown girl on earth. Hope he will not regret to his father plan.

“then.. we settle here.. and you are good. I like you. Why don’t you join us.. we are the idol group after all.. you will get famous with us.”

“oo… thank for the compliment. But I am still with suju band. “

Suju member a little shock to hear it.. well.. siwon is new.. and many new people would be glad if the bigbang invite into the group. So they smile upon the confession. Glad siwon not like other people who donghae take into the room.

“okay then. Let go guys.. I need to be ready for my love.” GD and walk away.

“thank dude.. I prefer you be taeyeon man than that foul guy.” Heechul patted siwon back. “and don’t called my sister a dummy again or you will get something from me. Get it?” siwon nodded.

 

Taeyeon stand beside her bicycle waiting for GD. Many student bowing alittle to her. And some just stand from a far observing her.

“darling..” GD voice make taeyeon smile.

“stop calling me that.. people may misunderstanding about us.” GD pout to hear it.

“but you are my darling.”

“you make me feel I am your mistress.. we are friend aren’t we?” taeyeon look around and talk loudly. Sent message  to other people that both of them only friend. At first people in university thought that both of them are couple.. well,, jiyong rarely act cute and kind since he always had a bad boy image.. but around taeyeon.. he been a very gentleman yet whiny all the way. Taeyeon too. Taeyeon don’t really hang out with boy except suju member.. only jiyong able to close to her. But time by time.. with GD the most player in the club.. sleeping around.. so people gave up to shipping them.. so they assume that taeyeon and GD only best friend. If not how can taeyeon able to hold her feeling by heard GD night story among the girl..

“huhu.. I am hurt but.. I’ll do everything for you. Come.. let having ice cream. It been two month we didn’t date.. I miss you. You should give attention to me.”

“I gave you. We messaging and I call you sometime.”

“why don’t we spend our time together tonight?” GD pull taeyeon in the waist.

“I’ve told you.. I am still not ready about something like that.”

“but I really want you okay? Be been dating 3 years and all we do just just a peck.”

“I love you ji..”

“I love you too.. aishh.. you always melt me like this. Arasso.. arasso.. even it a peck.. it still a kiss from you am I right?” GD smile to her love. She love that GD always consider with her. In everything. To her GD become another person than GD bigbang.

“I want ice cream ji..”

“that all?”

“yup…”

“all is yours princess taeng..” GD pull taeyeon hand and kiss it a little before running to ice cream stall.

“unnie.. you and GD oppa is couple? Chincha?” a female student asking taeyeon.

“humph.. what do you think?” taeyeon raise her eyebrow.

“hehe.. you two had loveable friendship relationship. I like it.. hehe..i just don’t like him.”

“wae.. humph.. you should support his group can you??”

“if you say unnie.. and unnie.. you should stop oppa than clubbing every night. He got my sister into a hotel last week. I support SnSd and SUJU but not a group who ruin my sister life.” The girl run away when GD closer to them.

“who is that?”

“you her sister last week.”

“really? But all the girl want me.. not me.. they come to me taeng..”

“and you should reject them,”

“I am a man so have need okay? What are you doing now? controlling me?” GD get serious. So.. here are the issue.. both of them had this problem. GD with his hot hard head.. and taeyeon with her cold clueless heart.

“ji.. wont you go to my parent and try to talk about us?”

“they don’t like me. They want me to stop and change my attitude to be with you.”

“and change for me.. not a bad change.. just stop drunk and clubbing and stop ing any girl you meet”

“you are judging me like others to? You know I hate it right?”

“ji.. I am going to get marry in 6 month.”

“hehehe.. honey.. you think you can scared me with cheap lie like that?”

“no I am not.. in a week or so. I am getting engage in a week.”

“hehe.. then go.. I don’t even care about that.” Little that GD wouldn’t know taeyeon really hurt for the reaction. At least she hope GD show his little care and worry about it. Well.. she been worried for jiyong last night. Yet the reaction she get is only like blahh.. I don’t even care about it..

“you don’t care me being with other man? Marry?” just a little hope.. to have GD take what she saying  seriously.

“nope.. I know you will always love me like always.. just like before.” And that’s it…

“you..”

“I love you taeyeon.. kwon jiyong really love a girl name kim taeyeon but.. this man.. will never into serious thing like married or engagement. It burdensome. If your reason say all those thing just to gave hint for me to propose or meet your parent.. I am sorry to hurt you.. I am not..” GD look straight into taeyeon eye.. a little did asking for taeyeon understanding..

“ji.. the only way for us being together is get into serious relationship.”

“we are serious.. aren’t we? I love you and you love me. No one will apart us.. just be like us before..”

“and…keep my heart hurt? See and heard about your free life. Yes… I am dumb cause I have to smile when I hearing something like that about you?”

“hehe.. so you are jealous..”

“if I am not than I am not telling you I love you. I bear with it for you and you wouldn’t change for me?”

“I love you and it can’t be change. I like girl.. but I love you.. if you getting married than I will bear my jealousy just like you do for me.. so.. can’t we not argue now?” GD hug the little girl. He found it funny to see taeyeon be emotional like that.

“if you say so..” taeyeon respond to the hug. They been hugging for a while then walking hand by hand trough the park.