4 just in front of you!

fate is miracle

At taeyeon mansion.

Kim house start merrier. There music was playing and on the table so much food was serving. Two older couple keeps chatting and giggled.

“kim.. do you mind if they can get marry fast?”

“huhh.. I really don’t care but you know my daughter is pretty hard to persuade. And I’ve told you right? She already had a boy who she like. So..”

“I don’t care. As you said the boy name last month, I try to look up about him and I feel lost why are you let your daughter to be lover with that brat boy. Smoking? Drug.. ? Hallo.. he also famous in club for hooking girls?”

“choi.. it not I like the thing it just my daughter and that boy already be friend since kindergarten.  that ji yong boy always help my taeng and he along the one who can make my daughter happy. And I already aware about his attitude. Taeyeon too. But he never be bad for taeyeon at least until now.”

“really?.. so.. how will our child will be together?”

“humph.. let  just let them married and see the progress. I always thought taeyeon didn’t even let herself to know other boy except ji yong. And I am pretty sure her feeling toward that boy is only being thankful not as love as she think. Well.. do you can hold yourself to see your beloved want having fun with another girl every night?”

“I guess you are right. My son even labeled as gay in our city. Gosh.. that even more embarrassing than being a player. I wish he was sweet tongue like me. He just too hopeless.”

Two of man keep chatting from work to child to work again and so many. And the mothers keep having ahjumma conversation. I mean promoting their own child..

 

 

*Siwon rent home.

Siwon put his most casual clothes. well.. casual here mean totally fashion. Unmatching colour with lame style.. for him the stucent of fashion to wear this is same like he mock all the fashionista in this world.  In the internet he read this evening, girl love man who wore smart cloth so he will do all of that opposite.

He start his new car. From his father of course. Since he still a student.

>>>> 

Taeyeon look for herself in the mirror for the fifth time. “perfect she said to herself. A thick makeup with a big mole just beside her nose make her face look little disgusting as she read in the magazine. Well.. that only her hope.. actually her face totally still gorgeous as ever.

“unnie.. siwon oppa already come. Omma ask you to met him now. hurry up..” hayeon voice remind her from outside her door room.

“arasso.. I am coming..” she make her way out. She prepared the worse reaction from her family. “you got to do it taeng..you had to try it.. throw away the feeling name shy.. hussshhh..” she whispered to herself.

 

*at the living room

“hallo uncle…” taeyeon bow to the handsome man in front her. Seem old but totally handsome. “hallo auntie” she beam most sincere smile to the smiling woman in front her.

“yah.. what with your make up?” jiwoong scold his sister.

“wae? It a trend.. pssstt.. just mind your own face..” taeyeon take seat beside her mother.

“yah.. what are you trying to do?” her mom gave her a sting pinch just enough to make her squeal in pain..

“wae? Aren’t me look totally hot right now. well.. I had to.. cause I am getting to see my future husband..” she said sarcastically.. make her future in law laugh hard. Both of choi smile silently. The already saw taeyeon without her super make up.

“yah.. why are you acting like this.” Mr kim brows up as he don’t agree to taeyeon behavior right now.

“annyeong..” a young man greet the family with a very sluggish cloth as a contractor worker. Taeyeon burst to laugh.. she found it funny and interesting for someone to wear clothes like this. Who in this world will wear something like that. So embarrassing.. even her butler more smart than that.

“appa.. when did we change our gardener? Did uncle kookie and eunhye auntie go to honeymoon again.. I mean.. hahahhahaha” taeyeon cant hold her ahjuma laugh.. her eye brim with tear.. the man look at her in disbelieve too. Is that an ahjumma with weirdest make up style ever? So yucks.. wow.. this is insulting fashion and make up 100%. Police please come to arrest this terrorist of fashion!!!!

“omma.. hehehe.. is this maid or some clown for this party.?” Siwon asking his parent with hope.. that weird ahjumma is the one he going to married. . and others can’t hold the funny laugh from taeyeon and join her laugh her heart out. While siwon keep frown to what he see.

“I am so sorry for  my child behavior” mr kim and mr choi said it unison.. “aa..” an krik krik situation.

“child!!!??” taeyeon and siwon yell in disbelieve. God help us!!! Both prayer in their heart.

***

Mr kim and mrs kim sit in front of their daughter. Three of them having stare competition. 2 vs 1.. for some reason taeyeon look so scary for her parent. Yet mr and mrs kim cant said a word to her. Her face full of unsatisfied and clearly mad all over it. Knowing full of disagree aura against the plan.. the parent totally nervous to Taeyeon stare.

“liss..”

“no way.. I am not going to marry guys like that!!!!!?” taeyeon cut mrs kim word.

“yes you are! And stop yelling can you?” mr kim make taeyeon silent but still grumbling in disagree. Mrs kim hold her husband hand to encourage him… she know mr kim weak when it come to taeyeon. Since taeyeon been away from them since little.. and they just become close after the accident to taeyeon when she 12 years old.. the most regret and guilt person is mr kim. After the accident both of them keep their little attention to taeyeon.. to repay the time they had lost chance to show their love to her.

“ohh.. come on dear.. you already agree this morning and now you said you don’t want..” taeyeon feel wrong when heard her mother soft complain.. Well she love her parent and she already promise to accept this marriage as she back from gtae date this evening. Well… it not like her beloved guy care about it.. so she choice the win win situation. Make her parent happy without hurting her ji yong.. yupp.. ji yong is hers. She just nod and gave a long big sigh with a defeat face.

“whatever..”

***

Mr choi and mrs choi wait their son to voice out. But all they can hear is.. sigh.. big sigh.. huge sigh and a long very deep breath.

“no I cant.” And it make both of them slump their shoulder in frustration.

“but you did agree to this plan from the start.”

“that cause you ask me when I am busy.. informally.. through the phone and you threaten me.. in directly..”

“Son… I like the girl.. she kind you know.. and beautiful.” mrs choi eye seem twinkling. Taeyeon this evening totally interesting. She didn’t know why the girl change the makeup but she totally fall into the girl bare face as she meet taeyeon when the girl back from the school. Her manner and sometime dork make her heart happy his son will get a good girl like taeyeon. It’s a bless since taeyeon parent are their best friend.

“kind? Do you look her thick make up!!? It .. horrible..” siwon shake his head. Ugly face is okay.. but a fake ugly make up make he feel disgust already. So fake. And he didn’t like it.

“you shouldn’t judge from that. You didn’t even know her heart. And you made a deal with me.. I can take the deal from you anytime. No music, no band, no car and no money..” mr choi use his last choice.

“I can live without car and money. You know I had my income for myself already aren’t you dad? But.. how can you take music from my live.. cruelllll..” siwon in dilemma. He love music. Really love..

“then.. grant you deal.. marry taetae this semester end.” Even mrs choi shock..

“isn’t that to early?” siwon eye will come out in any time.

“why? I won’t give you more time.. I afraid someone will come with another stupid idea to cancel the wedding.” Mr choi wouldn’t look back at his speechless siwon.

“omma..”

“I agree with your father.. why don’t you just follow what he said before you regret. Arasso?” mrs choi also leave siwon.

 

>>> 3 day after the engaged day.

Taeyeon been really bad mood for 3 days in a row. Not even one member brave to talk to her. And the worse is. They been practice for 4 hour now. the shikshin twin totally no energy and mood since both of them can’t eat until taeyeon give the permission. Want to ask but the moody leader is too scary to approach. She not even been smile for 3 day. She keep her poker face with non emotion on it.

“okay.. you can rest for one hour.” Taeyeon sit to the big couch. The theater musical this time is about friendship. 3 different people who talented, but everyone had their own dream. She carefully watches her quite member. She knows why they act like that but she didn’t even had any mood to ask.

“taenggoo…..” taeyeon face to the voice. Heechul smiling from a far. With kangin and someone she never been meet before. May be she had but she didn’t really remember.

“oppa..” she bow to show respect. Heechul and kangin is her like brother to her.

“let eat together..” heechul pull taeyeon hand. He heard from sica how bad taeyeon mood lately. Know taeyeon is the type who will never share to others about her problem or feeling.. He make move to approach his beloved little sister.

“humph.. I won’t. Take my sister with you.” Taeyeon switch on the tv and gave her concentrate to the show that showing.. without any interest..

“but I want to eat with you. Come.. come. Come~~~ I’ll treat you ice cream? Kangin will spon you gummy bear.. let go..” heechul try to fishing taeyeon attention. Kangin show him peace sign with a big smile. Knowing taeyeon weakness.

“humph.. I am really not in mood today oppa..”

“…..” taeyeon look at heechul who had frust all over his face.

“wae?? Aish.. another day okay?” she try to brush her guilty for making  her two oppa frust.

“humph.. I hate taenggoo… and ahhh… i forgot to introduce you to my new band member.. choi siwon our new drummer. He will perform with us this end year concert.” Heechul pull siwon close to him. He been heard to many complain from sica.. fany and other member about how cold taeyeon be these day. He come here to cool the girl down.

“hallo. Kim taeyeon imnida..” taeyeon wipe her sweat and bow to show respect. “welcome to music family. I do hope you to enjoy this school..”she give a sincere smile. It call a manner if you think she want to impress the new one.

“yae.. me.. my name is choi siwon.” Siwon smile upon the cute girl. He can’t even hide his blush cheek. Make heechul smirk to what he see. Little proud how attractive is his dongsaengi. Well.. not only siwon who down for that dimple smile.

“yae.. this is my theater group. SNSD.. have a lovely chatting with them.. while I had to borrow my beautiful oppa for a second.” Taeyeon don’t like how siwon look at her.. a little distractive. Its make she discomfort so she dragging heechul from it. 

 

Heechul pulled by taeyeon to a corner.. beside the glass wall.. they completely able to see the base of aquarium from thatwall. Both of them take sit and heechul look at restless sister.

“wae? You are to much stress lately..” heechul patted taeyeon shoulder. He always care for snsd member especially to taeyeon. Well.. taeyeon the most introvert one.

“nothing oppa. It just me be like this.. you know me right?” she try to shut tight about her engagement that night. Her engagement to a unfashionable man.. thanks to her unthinking action makeup like clown and her father burst asking her to married the man when the semester last. Luckily after begging she had permission to marry after done studying.. it mean.. she only had 7 month and 5 days to go.

“I know there is something when you said theres nothing.. oh.. come on.. is it had connection to your little date with jiyong?”

“humph.. it not the right time to say oppa.. and.. nothing about him..” taeyeon really don’t have heart to told her oppa about her engagement. Plus.. heechul will make an extra reaction about it. And her fiancé… even she didn’t know his face truly.. that night she only receive a ring from her in law. Not the rude and lame man. Who leaving without saying proper good bye to her. And her parent keep praising how good id that man. What was his name?? chi?? Okay.. her forgetfulness is coming again..

“arasso. Huhu.. I won’t force you,. But you know I always here for you right?” taeyeon nod and reply it with a smile. “hehe.. what do you think about siwon over there? I heard you already know him.”

“who?”

“that man? You did come with him last week.”

“chincha? Oo.. I don’t remember.. I guess so.. hehe..”

“aish.. you forgetfulness totally and getting worse. Are you sure you are only 23? Hehe.. Lets out tonight? We had a performance at SM club.. it been long you didn’t watch us.. and please give support for our new member..”

“oo.. that guy will be suju new member? Wow.. it kind of shock…” taeyeon really shock to hear it.. well.. heechul is the most complicated member in her suju oppa. Most of candidate didn’t pass heechul test to join the band.. That’s also why she cant tell heechul about her fiancé.. that guy will be doom if meet heechul.. yet he had to face kangin oppa.. that poor guy.. even if he was some of beggar.. that man still is her fiancé.. she should at least protect him from her over ‘protective brother’.

“yess.. you may be don’t know how famous is he in band world..”

“yes I don’t know.. hehe.. I will come with my sister. Hehe… i think I just being too much to them lately. Hurmm.. should i?”

“aigoo.. my cutie.. arasso. And I hate that brat.. when will you gave up on hopeless man like him.. if only you didn’t love him and accept your kangin oppa.. then I am the most happiest oppa you know?” heechul suddenly remember about taeyeon last date with jiyong.

“oppa…” taeyeon give warning to heechul.

“okay okay.. just letting out a little loud from my heart.. hurm.. let join them..” heechul pull taeyeon hand to snsd and suju member that busily talking among themselves.

“unnie.. suju will perform tonight.. can we?” yoona pleading much..

“yes you can.. and yes.. we will be there tonight..” taeyeon answer get a happy scream from everyone.

“hehe.. yah.. you are being sorry from being mean to us right?” sunny elbowed taeyeon who smile sheepishly..

“yah.. our leader sure have heart..” sooyoung said it ironically.. gain laugh from everyone.. and little pouting from taeyeon.

“yah.. I am 100 more good from your leader you know..” leeteuk proudly smile. Well everyone knew it. Suju been a group even from their high school. And leeteuk surely famous with his angel heart as leader.

“oppa… don’t think highly about yourself. Something like that should out from our mouth not you..”

The laugh fill the room brightly.. both group is very close to each other. both of the group was call brother and sister by everyone. How did they become close? The story was start as all of them was working to perform at SM café before. Or even now if they had time to.

 

*That night..

“mom… I am going out to SM café.. maybe I’ll be little late can i?” taeyeon asking mrs kim.

“little late 12??”

“yup.. I mean may be past 12.. a little.”

“your heechul oppa will be there too?”

“yup..”

“then its okay.. and why don’t you brought your fiancé to go out there.. now that both of you didn’t agree to live together in this house.. you should at least meeting each other shouldn’t you?”

“nahh.. I text him.. and he said he is busy.. may be later..” taeyeon didn’t dare to make eye contact with mrs kim. The truth is.. she didn’t even had her fiancé phone number.. huhu.. even the name she didn’t remember..

“you better had a little time with him.. you will be married with him don’t you? And don’t forget.. as much as we accept both of you wish.. and you two had to do like our deal.. you too will be married in your end semester holiday.. better keep your promise to go back 12.30.. the most late” taeyeon gulp heard her stern statement from her mother.

“aaaarraaaasssoooooooo.. papai umma.. I am going.. and please tell hayeon.. stop stealing my jelly in the room..” she run in hurry.. before her mom keep remind her about the worrisome thing like that.

 

--- SM café.

Siwon wipe his sweat before walk to the girl seat. The performance is so daebak.. totally daebak.. he love it.. and glad he accept the deal with his dad.. at least even he get into unhappy married life but if every night he can do play like this he be the most happiest man in this world. How much he been train to be a chairman to inherit his father company. Make him feel so desperately playing music..

“ahh.. only you? Where are others?” siwon drink coke in front him. Look at taeyeon who calmly also sip her drink. Eyeing him with an intense sight. He like trpped into that stare.

“you are really good.” Siwon look back into taeyeon eyes. “chincha… I am being honest..” he blush to know that. Taeyeon look completely amaze by him..

“aa… erm.. what should I say? Thank you may be.. hehe” he know why all the student being crazy to this girl.. she look so goddess even in plain clothes. With only her jeans and leather jacket she look like bad girl and yet had an innocence look in her face. Well.. little bit he knows from this evening this girl full of ahjumma feeling in her personality. Her funny laugh and giggle.. the mature way of thinking.. didn’t even match her dorky side.

“hehe.. are you day dreaming right now when I am talking to you. Huhu.. did I am really that boring??” taeyeon pout in frustration..  well.. she already know her silent side that make people feel bored easily with her.

“hehe.. nah.. I am shock as you didn’t answer my question yet praise me.. hehe.. now I think it again.. I am really good right?”

“hehe.. yup.. you did good.. look at your new fan.. gosh I hope I can get out from this café save from your fan jealousy.” She let her ahjumma laugh. Invite siwon to laughing too. Both of them look back to the girl who whispering while look at the table.

“you are so lame.. yet so cute.. unique.. yet so attractive..” siwon unconsciously praising the girl.

“yah.. you word are an insult or a praise.. should I take it as praise keke.. aigoo.. it so awkward.. where are other oppa..”

“they are busily sign their fan.. only me.. no fan..”

“yet…”

“I hope so…”

“yah.. of course you will had fan soon..”

“may be yes.. may be not.. I am not good with fan service things..”

“don’t worry.. nah.. autograph for me oppa.. I am you first fan.. aawww.. my oppa.. hehehe..” taeyeon act like a crazy fan and she pull out her phone and let her phone cast out.. “nah.. sign please??” taeyeon gave a puppy eye to siwon. Make the man laugh heartedly.. enjoy taeyeon little fan drama.

“okay… now I totally know why heechul hyung adore you.”

“hee oppa? He is my cousin. My uncle son.. he not adore me as much as you think.. he just feel that he should be responsible for me.. hehe..” siwon shock to the fact.. he never knew that..

“chincha?? O.. I really didn’t thought about it..”

“no need.. yah.. you should gave your fan your autograph when they want it.. it called fan service..” taeyeon still had phone cast and a marker. Don’t ask me where she get the marker. It just there ^^.

“yah.. you can stop your act right now.. I really didn’t mind about that fan thing..” siwon push softly the cast.

“anii.. I am being really serious here.. come gave me your first sign.. I am your fan.. hallo??”

“but I don’t know how..”

“oo.. you still didn’t decide your sign? If it me.. this is my autograph..” taeyeon put her cast down and do her butterfly sign. Siwon look at it with a focus..

“I had to do this?”

“hehe.. you had to do your own sign of course.. I just show you mine..” she found it funny to see how focus siwon look at her sign.

“but I don’t have something beauty like your sign..” he feel pressure suddenly.

“it okay.. why don’t we try a little for your autograph..” taeyeon and siwon start to sketching on a paper to create siwon autograph.

 

In other corner.

Fany, sica, sunny and sooyoung look at taeyeon and siwon that busy giggle and laugh time to time.

“do you see what I see or I am dreaming?” sooyoung ask the other three..

“nah.. you still here with us.. and yes,, we saw it too..” sunny sip the drink and look at taewon too.

“they look good together..” fany smile proudly seeing taeyeon doing well with siwon.

“hurmm.. but I heard that siwon oppa back to korea for married his fiancé..” sica giving a fact that make all of them frown..

“not her chance may be..”

“it better than seeing her with BigBang leader”

“yah.. you cant say that.. we all know jiyong also did many think for taeyeon..” fany prevent them to accuse too much on jiyong.

“yup.. but don’t you think the good things he do still lesser than his bad doing?”

“hurm.. may be.. but still big.. you know how big enough for jiyong to leave his gangster group, yet he been study hard to get in into this university just for always with and protect taeyeon.” Fany remind them. All of them nodding silently.. they can’t denied about that little yet so meaningful event.

“ahh.. I don’t know.. he did protect taeyeon from other but the one who keep hurting taeyeon is himself.. huhu.. siwon oppa is not bad afterall.. in a week he totally over heel to taeyeon. Did you see his smile when seeing our leader. And.. hehe.. I did caught him staring for taeyeon the whole time at café..” sooyoung grin.. find it cute for a man act like that.

“well.. everything is on their own hand.. who are we to say anything about it.” Sica ended their conversation about siwon and taeyeon.

They sigh together than chatting about everything..

 

next>>