give up

fate is miracle

2.00 am

Daragon home

Gdragon and dara slump their body to the bed, lips still knotting to each other. this couple just coming back from club. This clubbing couple is half drunk and ready to have some y time but GD phone start ringing for tenth time already.

“the phone” dara pull herself from the kiss. Jiyong groaned. Who the hell busy keep calling for him this late. He took and look taeyeon name. look at dara approval before answer.

“hello princess!” he answer, gain pinch from jealous dara. “ouch..”

“serve you right. Call me princess again and dara will kick you out from the room.”dara chuckled with taeyeon loud voice mocking her boy.

“she wont… cause she love me too much” jiyong proudly said and steal peak and dara beside him.

“ji.. can you put on speaker?”

“okay my pren.. here we go.. what with worry voice of you.”

“hallo dara. Sorry for disturbing. Can you to help me. Since fany will scald me if I ask help from her”

“yes taeyeon.” Dara answering taeyeon since jiyong already start to eating her up again. Nibbling her neck.

“I make siwon oppa gone mad just now”

“chincha? Siwon is mad. Then it quite serious and predictable” dara said while pushing hungry jiyong over her.

“predictable?”

“yah.. ji.. stop or couch!” dara scream a little. “can you just behave for second” she glare at smirking jiyong. “ji… aahhh…” dara bit her lower lip. Scared taeyeon get what both of them doing now, and she wont be emberass when meet taeyeon tomorrow. Ji yong chuckle look at dara.

“princess of siwon. He is jealous, who in this world wont jealous if his fiancé is having fun with other man.”

“no I am not.”

“just do something that can make him feel secure about you are only for him is enough arasso. Not a big deal though…” ji yong lean down continue kiss dara small body infront him.

“okay then. Yahh… both of you.. gosh.. I still on the phone for your information.” Taeyeon yell as she heard dara moan from the phone. Gosh.. she cut the call quickly.

“look.. you scare her”

“chincha? Ottoke.. I cant handle myself for you. Hehe.. it okay.. she gonna do like this to sooner. Hehe”

“yahh!!” and the couple drown into their night.

 

Siwon pov

Last night was the worst fight between us, or should only me to think like that? Why would she ignore my feeling to take care about byun baekhyun feeling. I didn’t sleep last night hoping that she will call atleast. But.. I increase my frustration. Just a message, want me to repeat.. yes.. a message.. and in the message is.. good night and sorry. God.. what I have to do about this weird girl.

I wait for my alarm to ringing. Ireally not in mood to facing her today. 99% is course I am still mad at her, 1% is I am still can imagine how to confront if suddenly she bring back about my uncontroble hormone last night. Why in the world I ever had think of that action. If it not taeyeon tearing eye last noght who know what will happen.

One message receive

From taeyeonnie

Oppa.. still mad at me? I am sorry. When will you pick me?

I sigh.. am I your driver then? I let the message. No way I am replying the message. Drive you to university then let you flirting with your male fan and that brat. I wont. I take my towel and have shower to freshening myself.

My phone is ringing again. ‘taeyeonie’. I look at the screen. Letting it ringing like crazy. I start my car engine. Today I’m not ride with you. You should just go to the university with you new kiddo.

When I am arrive at university, there were full  of taeyeon fan waiting for her. Keep peeking my car as them eagerly want to see my, repeating mine!!! My taeng.

“she come by herself today” I announce, smirking as I can see hundred of them frown they don’t have the chance to greet and meet taeyeon.

There are three more message when I am in the class

From taeyeonie

Oppa, I cook some for breakfast

Ahh.. the first message. Breakfast? Have it alone then.

 

From taeyeonie

Why not replying and answering oppa? I am really really sorry okay? What time are you coming? The meal is start to cold

Humph.. aren’t you love to eat cold thing. I frown. Strolling to read the third

 

From taeyeonie

Oppa… guess you don’t want. Hehe.. it okay.. we will breakfast together in other day okay?

Other day? Humph.. in your dream.. I put my phone on the table and it didn’t take a minute my phone beeping again

 

From taeyeonie

It getting late. I guess you rclass is starting late. Then, I have to go to campus by myself today. When is your class oppa? I cant wait to see you..

Cant wait to see me or your beakhyunnie???? I don’t care and and I don’t want to care about you. Humph. Just what ever taeyeon. Just what ever.

“good morning opa” fany voice approaching me. Like always this girl is totally happy in the morning. May be she had date with nickhun last night.

“morning fany. You look happy” I said in non happy voice.

“hehe.. nickhun oppa was nominated in new model in daesung award.. we out for celebrating it last night” she said. Put her bag on the chair beside me. She is my table mate if you asking why.

“good then.” I smile. I am not in mood.

“oppa.. fight with taetae?” sheasking while digging her pig bag.

“nope..”

“yeah right. I believed that” what with her so annoying tone.

“thanks for believing” I reply as cold as ice. Make fany silent for a while. I took the chance to put my earphone before she able to say anything about it. Everyone gonna asking me to be patient with taeyeon. But, I am to,, a human.. had my own limit. Its been 3 month for god sake I always put her as my first corcern, I swear it still her, but she..ahh.. when I try to think about it again. I feel super pathetic.

I stay in the class for the whole morning. Being in the class without my mind and heart with me.

It 3 pm.. and my class is over. I know taeyeon class is finish at 4 today. I taking out my phone.

5 message received, 9 miss call.

From donghae

Dude, taeyeonie asking for you. Are you okay?

When the hell is this dong hae dare to call my fiancé with that name.

To donghae

It taeyeon without nie.. for you. I am okay. Let had drink at SM tonight

 

I am look for other message.

From taeyeonie

Oppa..i heard you already come this morning. Hehe.. can we meet at park at break.

The message is last 5 hour ago. I sigh..

 

From taeyeonnie

You still busy? My class will start soon. See you in the evening oppa

So she did wait for me. What are you doing siwon..

 

From GD

Yahh.. you….. princess is worry.. stop sulking small heart man.

Look look.. her ex is the place she complaining much. why not sunny, why noy fany or other member? My anger is raising again. I collect all my things and ready to come back to my house. I cancel my plan to wait for her this evening. Make jiyong send you back then.

 

“oppa.. hehe.. let wait taeng together at café” Jessica voice stop my step.

I look at the trio goddess who look at me. Seem happy. Only me who sad today. Who frust of my life.

“I have to leave early, meeting with harabuji today.” I said and walk alone. I know the three must be able to read something happen. Between me and taeng. But.. from their action.. probably taeyeon did tell any of them about this cold war from me. That silly girl, she is hiding her problem with everyone again. Except her ex. Huhh..

I took different way today. My mind keep remind me to avoid the way that able to make me see taeyeon, my leg already mad his own way. Guess, my heart is missing her too much that make my leg being stubborn. I passing through taeyeon class. There is mr kim bum soo still gave lecture to them. My eyes quickly scan for taeyeon.

She is sleepy, her head is keep rocking. Look look look. Even a goddess is sleeping in the class. Sunny is looking at me and I signaling her to not to told taeyeon my presence. The reason is, I still made at her,and more big reason is, she look cute like that. Hehe.. I miss her. So damn much. her giggle, her laugh.. choi siwon.. why are you regretting now. this cant be.. I am angry with her, if I keep look and meet her, the angry would last in a second. Laugh at me then, cause that the truth. I never able to angry with her for long. By seeing her face I am whipped already, that’s why I am taking avoiding and ignoring her to get angry.

Is at down in the car, completing wait for taeyeon or just leave her. This is why I hate myself. My ignoring plan is easily waver now. just cause by looking at her for a few second. I stirred my top head and start engine. Back to home before go to the company.

End of pov

 

Taeyeon shock due to sunny playfulness. She is poking her nose as she is sleeping.

“you should be happy, now out teacher is kim bum soo instead of theOne semm. Or you already punish by him.” She said before taeyeon ranting on her.  “the class is over. Lets going home” she squeal happy. Okay.. nothing is happier than the end of the class for weekend. Taeyeon smile bitterly. Why? Cause she know, this weekend is . Siwon still mad at her, completely ignore her, keep avoiding her. She look at the phone weakly. Will your hand broke if you reply my message oppa?

“palli….” Sunny whine. Pulling taeyeon hand out the class. Wanting to meet all of the girls.

 

“hallo!!!” sooyoung the last one come greet all the member who keep chatting. They are really noisy you know. Sica still frown with her phone.

“erm.. okay.. two girls is having relationship problem.” Yuri pointing sica then taeyeon.

“yahhh.. not relationship problem.. it call busy. Repeating B U S Y..” sica hissed. Don’t like the relationship problem term. “he is busy..” her voice most likely whisper to herself.

“hehe.. okay okay.. he is too busy wandering around then be with you” yoona tease. All of them hold laugh cause there know the real reason donghae been acting like that.

“you unnie?” seohyun poking taeyeon waist. They kind of sense taeyeon gloomy self today. Plus taeyeon come to campus with joong kook ahjushi is weird. Usually it siwon who ride together.

“me? I just tired. You know.. work” she smile to maknae. But member totally know taeyeon is not having that type of problem.

“taetae… I know you don’t like us to be worry about you. But.. do you ever realize, you acting like this is giving us more headache and worry. Last time you said okay. But.. look.. you being depress.” Taeyeon look at fany. Look around to all her member who frown.. bet she did make them feel hurt. But.. she just don’t know how to say what in her heart.

“this time.. we didn’t accept I am okay word.” sunny sternly said.

“yes taeng.. you should talk to us more about your problem to us. Aren’t we are sister?” hyo turn to talk.

Taeyeon still looking at them.

“it okay taenggoo yah.. just tell us…” yuri see taeyeon who start to melt by them. Good news is.. after the lost memory of incedent, and taeyeon back for having treatment with professor kang dong won she become more open lately. Happy? O a little bit more happy than before.

“it okay unnie. no oen will scold you. If there are one, it only sica unnie.” yoona giggled than lean more closer. “but she is  busying with her fail lo..” yoona wjine as a slap on her head by sica.

“who say its fail!?” sica success to make everyone sweat cold by her cold question.

“sorry unnie. please don’t kill me…” yoona beg as any soon sica will kill her.

“yahh.. stop playing.. taengoo.. tell us now or no one will able to escape from me. You know I am not having a very good mood kan?” sica smile but 8 girls there even shiver to the sweet threat.

“urm…”

“just want to remind. I am waiting for words taenggoo.. not your urm” she said without looking at taeyeon.

“girls.. I don’t know what to said about this feeling.”

“wae? Do you hurt anyway?” fany shock. Checking her friend body. “I told you, don’t eat too much ice cream. Why so stubborn” she knocked taeyeon head. Then snuggle to her after that.

“halo.. what with this sweet moment of sudden?” sooyoung pull fany.

“let hear unnie first.” Maknae warn her unnies.

“I make siwon oppa mad last night. I pretty don’t understand why, he got so angry when baekhyun come to my house during our dinner. Afterward until now, he is avoiding me. Ignoring me.. i… i.. feel wweird here.. I d-donr kk-know..” she cant high the sadness from her heart. She cry on the spot in that place. Make member goes wild.

Did kim taeyeon just crying. CRY.. yes she is crying..

“weird.. shhss… nothing.. don’t worry.. siwon oppa just mad you know.. give him time to calm himself then you two gonna be okay.”

“but.. I feel so uneasy here.. and.. scare? Why am I scare?” she ask while hugging fany. All of girl giggled to innoncence taeyeon.

“pabo.. you scared to lose him” sunny answer. Still laugh to insensitive leader.

“chincha?”

“yes pabo.. I never see you like this. So you do have heart. You never act like this when you with jiyong oppa.” Yuri smile, their leader is officially in love.  They loo to each other, learning and gain something for today. Taeyeon is being honest with them is good enough.

 

 

 

Kim tae woo look at his granddaughter fiancé. So sad and weak.

Siwon come after rest a while and change his cloth at home. After an hour like that, he went to meet kin taewoo as that man is already held an appointment with him. He sure it about the project is being the topic.

“hey?” he call siwon. Lee minho who also hearing look at master kim. Shrug his shoulder. “are you okay?” for the first time that man asking siwon that tyoe if question.

“me?” siwon ask but feel with caution. Seem shock and weird.

“no.. I ask the table over there. Of course you.” The sarcastic answer gain laugh from siwon and minho.

“harabuji.. taeyeon seem did have same feeling with me” he found the fact is to cruel. When he is saying the word, why he feel like he is craving his heart with a stick. Sting.

“what do you mean? Aren’t you two is doing okay?” he ask but take glance to minho. as what minho report, the couple is keep blooming to each other. “ what the matter son?” he take sit beside the lifeless siwon. “she being cold again?”

“nope.. it just.. she act like she love other man. When with other guys she like smiling for 24 hours, giggling, laughing.. but with me.. she just plain?” siwon try to interpret all taeyeon action during these day. She been to shy with him, only love to silently smile. Why with her.

“who the other guys then?”

“everyone but me.”

“son.. it too early for both of you to clear abour your relationship. From what I see, taeyeon is realy care for you. Why would she love somebody else instead of you” min ho nod from far. He too.. saw how taeyeon act when with siwon.

“it me.. it always me who want her.” He sigh. Taeyeon didn’t show any sign that she love him. She smile and hugging jiyong so intimately. Patting and pinching baekhyun lovingly. Even call fany wife, call sunny jagi.. when with him. It still siwon oppa. she become so stiff when with him.

“so.. you said you want to end this engagement?” kim tae woo asking in calm. He don’t want to force siwon too much. he know how hard to close to taeyeon.

“can you give time for me to think about it?” he ask for time. In his heart, to letting taeyeon go.. is unbearable feeling. Huhh… he take deep breath. “master kim.. do you think I should end all of this?” kim taewoo froze on his spot. His eye is look at another way. Siwon clueless look at the man infront him. “master kim?” he callad.

“kim taeyeon, where is your manner to getting into my room.” He sternly said. For two reason. As a warn for siwon to shut up and to straightening taeyeon inproper manner.

Taeyeon smile a little and bowing a little. “I am sorry harabuji, I didn’t know you had meeting with mr choi. I’ll leave first. Minho oppa, can you take this envelop. It’s the report for the project for the launching week. Excuse me” her hand is trembling as she is holding pain in her heart. She come to the office a fast as she could to meet sulking siwon. To tell him she indeed is start to love him. But as she heard earlier.. siwon is thinking to end the engagement. lucky her not confessing to siwon earlier.

“taeyeon unnie!!!” sunmi call for taeyeon. Smile all over her face. But her eyes is tearing. “wae?” she quickly hug her little boss. Taeyeon shook and slip her body from the hug.

“anni.. have you eaten?” she try to divert the conversation way.

“nope. Want some ice cream? Hehe.” Sunmi whisper.

“you gonna escaping again aren’t you?” taeyeon playfully mad at her.

“hehe.. it you my boss actually, eating ice cream is one of the way I can make you happy unnie. I am serving my boss with special way.” Sunmi grin. Actually she just handling some paper work for taeyeon during taeyeon absent from work. Send email and report to taeyeon while taeyeon not working. Its something like that.

“you sure know something about speaking aren’t you?” she pull sunmi to the company café. Atleast she cant sooth herself by the ice cream.

 

Back to kim office.

The room is silent as grave. The great kim tae woo is defeat by situation. He lost word for siwon. Lee min ho loyally sit at the corner. Letting the silent surround the room. He only talk when needed. 

“ehurm.. you the boss in this matter. If you think you wont able to continue, please make me clear about it. Taeyeon is my precious one after all. I should find someone for her quickly.” He stand and make his way to lee min ho. “actually, I always thought about pairing taeyeon with my trusted one. But, taeyeon always had claim jiyong. When them broke up, my son is actually make decision about you and her, now like you said. It my turn to give my opinion. I always want min ho to marry taeyeon.” He smile to lee min ho. That man too, smile back to his boss, realize what is in kim taewoo mind.

“it been a while you didn’t talk to me about it” he look at kim tae woo. He just following the flow.

“right? After this, you can court her again. I will approve his time. My son gonna agree too. We know you well even from before.” Both of them chuckle. Feel funny by their sudden acting.

“court her again?” siwon said under his breath. Again? Again? It mean minho already try to flirt with his fiancé before. And he want to do it again? He look at minho with hatred. “what are you trying to do?” he sure make both of them stop laughing.

“do what?” minho still can catch the meaning of the question.

“what the hell you think you want to do with my fiancé!??: he yelled. Walk abruptly to minho and hold min ho collar tight. “don’t you dare to even look at her. Taeyeon is mine. You...” siwon stop as he feel kim tae woo hold him.

“how many to time I told you about self control choi siwon?” siwon take deep breath.

“ I am sorry” he release lee minho.

“when the heart is miserable, our mind is uncontrollable. Put an ease to your heart siwon ssi.” Kim taewoo said.

“choi siwon ssi… let me tell you something about taeyeon. She is some one that clever, smart in everything. Law? Medicine? Business? She is one of person that been training about it almost everyday by our the great kim here. Well, thanks to him. But.. she is totally zero when it come to affection. She never express it well since child. You can see her idol here right. Taeyeon is like that too. It a big secret that almost of we knew. Her group, her family is knowing it well. That why you can see how we try to approach her slowly. Her member with her is been together for almost 7 year living together, fany is almost 10 year while, sunny is being her roommate for 6 years. If you are jealous about that kwon, you know, jiyong and her was adopt by professor kang from 12 years old right, jiyong been her guardian angel for almost 12 years already. Who do you think yourself to receive same treatment from her like what other get. You know her for short time. You surely some spoil boy who easily give up aren’t you.?” Lee minho smirk as he look at siwon face. He able to knocked some sense to siwon again. “you two knowing each other during this three month right? Can you see how taeyeon is being very intimate to you? You keep look at your eye see, but not your own doing. Did she let other people kiss or touch her? And please don’t answer her member name. it like you are jealousing hayeon kissing hugging her own sister”

Siwon look at his leg. “ so I am wrong?” his tone is slow down.

“who said?” kim taewon interrupt. Siwon face is very confuse.

“siwon ssi.. break with taeyeon if you have no heart to wait for her. If two month and you say you cant do this anymore. Then, be brave to accept you cant. To be honest, taeyeon always catch my eye. I been waiting her even more longer than you. So.. just tell me if you had you answer k? I am so sorry master kim. I had to out from this room for now. call me if you need anything. Please make sure it important. Hehe” kim tae woo glare to his loyal assistant. This boy keep infect by taeyeon rudeness.

“I better get going harabuji.” Siown lost his word. he really thought about letting taeyeon go, but he cant even imagine when he is let that girl go. Seing taeyeon with somebody else will kil him. He just want to know did taeyeon love him even a little. the think taeyeon did is, most like he is the ordinary friend. It hurt him actually.

“okay. You did a good job for first timer handling this event. You gain mark from me. About you and taeyeon. I give you time to make a wise choice. You should go back now. keep your good work.” Kim taewon back to his seat and let silent siwon walk from his room. siwon bowing abit before disappear from the glass door. He sighed.

“did lee min ho serious about what he said. That boy always love taeyeon since before. If only taeyeon appa talk to me first before letting taeyeon to someone else. I bet all my plan for her is perfectly fit for future” he talk to himself while back to his work.

 

Lee min ho walk around the company. He keep scolding himself in his head. What he had done is very stupid. Heart. Heart. Heart. Control your self please. He scold and keep patting his chest. The frustration make him accidently make a confession about it. “stupid lee” he mumbled.

“unnie.. hehehe.. why sre you eating like a kid. Aigoo.. how come I am like babysitting a kid here.” Min ho look to the source of voice. Seeing the laughing taeyeon. He smile. Stand there like watching his favourite channel on tv even he didn’t  had it. Smile across his lip seeing taeyeon chuckle with her assistant.

“how can you ever think to  let go of her? If I were you.. I am waiting her to love me back even in thousand years more.” He talk to siwon who silently closing to him.

“huhh” siwon let his big deep sigh out. “I love her hyung.. really much..” he said. Almost pleading with his own confession.

“and she love you back. Aren’t that good? You two in engaged, soon to be marry. You had all your time to make her fall even more for you. And three month and you give up. You make me very frustrated you know. Somehow make me feel to punch your face.” Siwon let a chuckled out. Likely to mocking the threat.

“it easy for you to say hyung. But.. it hard for me” minholook to siwon. Also had smile all over his face. Looking to the same direction to taeyeon who now fighting with sunmi. Kind of playing around of fight not even serious. He indeed feel jealous. Really jealous of siwon. He been trying hard to impress kim taewoo since little. during he first time look at cold taeyeon he is and still liking her until now.

He remember the first day he work with this old man. He was ignored by him like for a week. Then he sudden bring a girls to the office. She almost  like the mini of kim taewoo.. her aura is more tension than kim taewoo. All the employee stand and froze at their place.

“this is our new worker. Teach her everything she need.” And master kim left the little girl at the center of the big office. Everyone didn’t dare to say anything to her. Well.. she is the granddaughter of their big boss of the big company. She stand there until evening like a statue. Didn’t drink, didn’t eat, just standing and walking around from the morning to the evening. It continue until a week pass.

For the new week, everyone in shock. She is helping everyone without asking how to do and what. She did not just standing there. She is observing. All the work she did perfectly. She then gain so many thank for her good work. But still, she only smile and noded. Everyone almost believed she is mute since the black accident.

One day kim taewoo walk down to the office. He is checking taeyeon doing. And taeyeon work as hard and good since it been one month she helping employee. Even though she is kind of cold. But taeyeon is very good with manner. She didn’t have many word response, but she always how respect. And that evening is the most shocking event, kim taewoo scold taeyeon infront of all worker in the office. He ask everyone to gather around the girl and asking about taeyeon.

“she good.”

“yes.. she know her work well”

“everything become smooth cause of her”

“she did every work even we did not asking her”

And a slap goes to taeyeon by her grandfather. Lee min ho remember how red is taeyeon face in shame. He knows how the shame feeling is more sting than the slap pain. Everyone drop into silent and very confused.

“who said you can do something without instruction? are you doing a volunteer work here?” master kim angry voice enough to make everyone shiver. “everyone in this office gonna make 2 task per person every month.” He announces to almost two hunred worker in the office room. Taeyeon didn’t protest. She just calmly stand and smile a bit. “everyone clear?”

“okay boss” they feel pity for the 15 years old girl. But, master kim never play with his word.

“you.. follow me to the office.” And kim taeyeon and me follow the big man.

“you should run away from him” min ho whisper. Taeyeon look at him for second, smile but ignore his word. drag him to silent also.

“hyung??” siwon voice make lee min ho out from the memory. He look at leeminho who just woke up from his own world.

“don’t let her go.” He smile and quickly living siwon alone there. Siwon smile..

“definitely not for you hyung..” siwon reply and bowing a little. actually he kind of scare with lee min ho words. He like taeyeon. Who wouldn’t? what get into him to think about leaving the one he love. He just too confuse by his jealousy and how insensitive of taeyeon to his feeling.

 

Lee minho enter the room after walking around the company. Calming his own mind and heart.

“have you manage your mind and feeling? We had two meeting ahead.” The husky voice approach him. He look to the old man who been act like his family since he is young. The one who gave him place and raise him like a dad should be.

“hehe.. I can count on me master kim”

“I know.. I always know.” Kim tae woo smile to the youngman. He wont utter any wrong word to make min ho hurt his feeling.

“liar” he grin and gain glare from his master. He sit on the table at the corner. Switch on his laptop acting like getting prepare for the meeting. But, he been heart is full of nervous. Kim tae woo definitely asking him about his fool action and confession just now. he knew this man since ever. He feel shame suddenly. Kim taeyeon. Why in this world I did fall for you the one that I know never I able to be with.

are you okay taetae?” min ho shock by the scence infront her. The cols master kim is totally worried all over his face. Cupping the face that he slap just a minute ago. His lost of word. jaw drop by the new things he gain today.

“what do you think after you slap me hard? I am okay?” the girl smikle cheekily to his grandfather. Min ho still observing what infront him.

“it your fault. You didn’t follow my instruction. have I told you how much important for a staff to obeying the leader?”

“what should I do then? I been stand there without doing nothing for a week. So I had to start by myself.” She frown. Completely deny what wrong that she do.

“you not my employee taeyeon. You gonna be the boss in the building. The boss. If the boss is doing everything for the employee, then the employee gonna be lazy. You remember right.. aishh… Can you just remember that?”

“I don’t want to grandpa.. I want to be a entertainer. I love sing.. I want to sing..”

“set it as your hobby my taetae.. I made the promise to you, and your friend..”

“okay okay.. but one day.. I will let this chair to someone else.” She firmly said.

“after I die” kim taewoo sound sulking. Made the young girl laugh. Min ho cant hide and stop but being laugh by the ahjumma laugh. Cute. This girl is so amazing.

“by the way.. this man ask me to run from you. Heheh” taeyeon smirk to min ho. Happy she can make min ho pale.

“chincha? What do you think you do, to ruining my grandchild mind lee min ho?” the serious voice make him stand straight on the spot.

“yah.. yah.. grand pa.. stop being harsh to min ho oppa. min ho oppa.. I already run away but.. he keep able to find me and drag me to here again. Shame on me right? Hhee.. bet you the one that should run from thi…. Ouch ouch.. sorry sorry … harabuji… o.. okay” min  ho smile in relieve but suppres his smile from the stubborn fighting to each other.

Lee min ho smile to the memory. Look at kim taewoo also focus on reading something on the paper.

“master kim..”

“uhm?” kim taewoo not looking at min ho.

“thank you” he said. Kim taewoo look weirdly at him. Then continue his reading. But min ho saw the old man smile too.