Chapter 9

Is It Worth It?

A/N: A quick chapter because I am so grateful for the love everyone's showing towards my fanfic & our badass SkyTempo Couple(: Sorry for the errors & poor grammar & what not. I hope you all enjoy this chapter. I wanted to post 3 all at once but....there were some issues so yeah...this 1 chapter for now.

 

 

Chapter 9

Once they got back to the hotel, it was past 12 in the afternoon. YG sent everyone back to their rooms to shower, change and rest until it was 2 where they would meet out by the pool.

"Bed!" Bom screamed as she ran and flopped on her bed.

"Unnie, go shower first." CL tried to drag Bom off the bed but Bom put all weight down so CL had no chance of moving her.

After 5 minutes of trying to get Bom to shower, CL was finally able to drag Bom off the bed and chase her into the shower.

"Aish this maknae sure knows how to bug her Unnie." Bom stomped her way towards the shower.

After an hour, both CL and Bom were showered and dressed for the pool. They just had one more hour to kill.

They were both wearing a 2 piece bikini. Bom had a mini dress fitted for swimming over hers as CL wore short shorts and a tank top over hers.

"Unnie, when we were talking earlier about our relationship and stuff. I decided to take my chance with it."

"You sure about that?" Her Baby Rin was all grown up now.

"Yes, I believe that Oppa is worth it." CL confidently said. She knew now that she's either in it for him or she's out.

"I support whatever decision you make."

"And what about you Unnie?"

"I want to take my chances on him. He's been chasing me for a long time now and I think he's more than worth it." Bom hoped what she just said is actually true. She felt it in her heart and hoped GD is worth all this.

"You know I got your back in whatever you decide Unnie." CL gave her infamous eye smile to Bom.

Just then, Dara and Minzy came into their room to join their other 2 members.

"What have you 2 been up to?" Dara exclaimed as she jumped to sit next to CL.

"You don't mind if me and Unnie join you guys? We got bored in our room." Minzy sat down next to Bom on the bed.

"Of course you girls can join. We are a team!" Bom replied.

Minzy and Dara were both wearing 2 piece bikinis too. But Minzy wore a big shirt with shorts over hers while Dara wore a sundress over hers.

"So Unnie, you and Jiyong Oppa?" Minzy asked raising her eyebrows.

"Aigoo, our maknae here is too smart. Nothing gets past her." Bom pinched Minzy's cheeks.

"Wow Bommie, so you finally gave in to Jiyong." Dara joined.

"Yes, I caved." Bom then told her members the story of what happened the night before and how they became official through it all even though they still didn't go on their first date.

"Me and Oppa didn't go on one either." CL said after Bom had finished her story and complaints on what she expects her first date with GD should be like.

The girls then heard knocking on their door.

"Come in" They all said in unison.

Daesung's head popped in, "You girls wanna join us? We decided to go down early to get us a snack before we head to the pool."

"A snack?" Bom's head perked up at the thought of food.

The girls laughed at Bom's sudden change of moods. It was only a minute ago that the eldest was complaining.

"We're coming." CL said as she grabbed her bag and led the way with her girls following behind.

2NE1 joined Big Bang by the elevators and they headed down to the snack shop together.

 

 

As CL waited for the rest of her members to get their orders, she wandered off toward the gift shop area.

Shops made for hotel guests were lined along a hallway. There were about 5 to 6 stores altogether.

With an Iced Chocolate in one hand, CL walked into the first shop she passed. It was a store of souvenirs that you can take home with you to remind you of your vacation at the resort.

"Wandering off alone is bad you know." TOP came from behind CL and wrapped his arms around her waist.

CL leaned back in TOP's embrace as he tightened his grip around her waist.

"I missed you." He nuzzled his nose in her shoulder.

"Aigoo, did you really?" CL teased.

"It's not easy spending time with you when everyone is around."

"I know, but let's look around a bit." CL release TOP's arms from around her as she walked around the store.

"Why are you avoiding me?" TOP complained. "Can't I just hold you instead?"

"We might get caught, Oppa. Stop complaining."

Before TOP could counter attack, his phone began ringing. It was a text from Taeyang telling him that YG was already at the pool area and to meet them there.

"YG is at the pool, we should go."

"Alright then." CL followed TOP out towards the pool.

They soon ran into GD and Bom who was seated on a bench near an ice cream parlor.

"She wanted ice cream." GD explained as CL and TOP approached them.

"Unnie, let's go. YG is at the pool already." CL grabbed onto Bom's arm and began dragging her along with her ice cream.

The two couples then walked towards the pool and was splashed with water as soon as they arrived.

"Yah! My ice cream!" Bom wailed as she got soaked with a melting ice cream.

Everyone laughed at an angry pouting Bom as she stomped towards a nearby table.

The culprits behind all this were Se7en, Psy and Seungri who were enjoying their time in the pool.

"Unnies, let's get a tan over here." Minzy waved towards CL and Bom to join them at the tanning area.

GD and TOP joined the rest of the guys near the bar area where YG was also at.

2NE1 and Gummy got their tan on in the tanning area while the guys hung out at the bar area.

 

After awhile, YG decided to play a game of pool volleyball and he made it mandatory for everyone to participate.

"Let's do girls versus boys. I'll be the referee" YG said.

2NE1 and Gummy were on one side of the net while Big Bang were on the other side.

Psy and Se7en decided to be cheerleaders since they wanted to see how the game goes. YG was against it at first but decided that if they wanted to be cheerleaders then they had to have pom poms to go with it.

Psy and Se7en were lucky that YG didn't make them wear the skirt and top with it too.

"Okay, so no cheating, don't cross the net, and play fair. I call the shots so don't try to sweet talk me or anything." YG stated.

"We won't go easy on you just because you're girls." Seungri confidently said.

"And we won't go easy on you guys just because you're our sunbaes." Minzy counter attacked.

"Gummy Noona, since your our sunbae...we still won't go easy on you." Daesung laughed.

"It's alright with me. Just don't cry once we win." Gummy replied with a smirk.

The girls all laughed at Gummy's remark.

Psy and Se7en were on the sideline saying "Ohhhh, better watch out guys. Looks like the girls are out to kill today."

"Okay, game time. We'll fight for ball first to see which team gets the first serve." YG announced.

Both sides got into position and waited for YG to throw the ball on either side.

YG faked a throw to the girls and actually threw it towards the boys.

The ball went straight towards Seungri who was caught off guard and bumped it towards Dae who set it to TOP. TOP then tries to slam it across the net when 2NE1's maknaes blocks it.

CL and Minzy had jumped up to blocked TOP's hit and was successful. The girls cheered in victory as the boys weren't able to save the ball from the maknaes' block.

"First serve goes to the girls" YG announced.

"Woooosssssaaahhhh!" Minzy and CL high fived as the boys look at them angry. Their competitve sides coming out.

"Girls rule! Girls rule!" Psy and Se7en started chanting as they lifted their pom poms in the air.

"Yah, how could our maknaes do this to us?" GD complained.

"How could the hyungs take the girls side when they should be on our side?" Taeyang asked as he laughed at Psy and Se7en.

"Our maknaes are awesome." Dara and Bom cheered.

They continued playing, laughing together, making playful threats, splashing water at each, etc.

"Okay, it's a tie now. Whoever loses this round will be back up dancers for the winners on their next live performance." YG announced.

"Hyung, are you serious?" Taeyang asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, are you serious? Back up dancers?" Seungri chimed in.

Everyone were surprised at YG's statement but that just brought out more competitive-ness from them. None of them wanted to lose now.

"I refuse to be back up dancers for them." Daesung stated as he pointed at the girls.

"And neither do we." Minzy replied as she stuck her tongue out.

It was the girl's serve, Gummy served the ball. It went straight to Taeyang who volleyed it to Seungri, the setter, who setted it for GD.

GD then faked a spike and volleyed it towards the open space between Dara and Bom.

"Yah Dara!" Bom yelled to Dara who was surprised but she managed to get the ball in time.

Dara recovered the ball while CL went to help her by setting the ball to Minzy. Minzy then slammed the ball over the net.

Everyone was on their A-game, none of them wanted to lose.

TOP was able to get ball and bump it towards Seungri who set it for Daesung this time. Daesung went up for the spike and was able to slam it hard over the net.

This time, Gummy was able to save the ball and tried to get it to CL, the setter, but it somehow went towards Minzy.

Minzy then set the ball for CL who then spiked the ball over the net.

The ball was spiked straight in the middle of the five members of Big Bang who all went diving to get the ball but ended up head butting each other.

"OUCH!" They all yelled at the same time.

"Looks like the girls win!" YG announced.

"Yay!" The girls cheered together as they high-fived one another.

"Yah! No fair!" Seungri yelled.

The girls laughed at the guys angry expression.

"So the girls will decide when they want you boys as their back up dancers. I will let your managers know about this so none of your schedules will overlap." YG said.

"You were serious, hyung?" GD and TOP said at the same time.

"Yes, I'm a man of my word." YG replied cooly.

"Can't we do something else? Like cook dinner for them for a week?" Daesung asked.

"No, now our discussion ends here. I will hear of it no more or else." YG stated calmly yet threateningly.

YG were secretly hoping the girls would win because he needed a good laugh and watching to boys be back up dancers for the girls would do him good.

A hotel employee then came and whispered something to YG, "Well, I have an important call to attend to. Enjoy the rest of your time here at the pool and I will see you all for dinner."

YG got up from his seat, bid everyone goodbye and left to attend to the "important" call which was his girlfriend calling to check up on him.

"Yah, no fair!" Seungri complained once YG left.

"Get over it, Seungri. We won, you guys lost fair and square." Gummy said with a smirk.

They continued arguing for a couple more minutes before they finally began lounging around the pool.

 

"You know, you looked y spiking that ball." TOP said as he swam near CL who was hanging with Bom near a corner of the pool.

"And that's my que to get out of here before I see any PDAs." Bom said as she swam towards GD whose been eyeing her for awhile now.

CL could see GD leave Taeyang and Seungri as he meets Bom half way.

"Finally, some alone time with my girlfriend!" TOP beamed happily.

"Oppa, we're in public. People can see us." CL said as she pushes TOP back from coming any closer.

"YG rented this whole area out for us, no one will see unless their the employees."

It was then that CL realized YG Family were the only ones there besides the employees. She hadn't notice that until now.

She silently laughed at herself for not noticing this earlier.

"Employees count you know."

"Aw come on, Baby. You're playing hard to get aren't you?" He pouted which made CL pinch his cheeks.

"Aigoo, my boyfriend is pouting like a 5-year-old."

"Yah, that hurts." He removed CL's hands then wrapped it around his waist as he brought her closer. "Now this is what I'm talking about."

CL blushed as she could feel his toned body. It was then she noticed that TOP had his shirt off with only his swimming trunks on.

"My girlfriend looks cute when she blushes." TOP said as he wraps his arms around CL.

"Yah! Let's not be doing anything in front of our maknaes now." Dara yelled from across the pool.

"Noona, this is rated for teens. That over there is not good for our maknaes." TOP replied, pointing towards the other couple that were getting too intimate in public.

On the other side of the pool, Bom and GD were already making out.

"Yah yah yah. Since when did you two start going out?" Se7en said as he threw a ball towards TOP and CL to separate them.

Then he looks towards GD and Bom, "And you two over there!" He grabbbed another ball and threw it at GD's head.

"Ouch! Hyung! What was that for?" GD rubbed his head.

"Get a room!" Taeyang yelled as he laughed at GD's expression.

"That's not a bad idea." GD smirked as Bom blushed then hit him on the chest.

"So how long have all this been happening?" Se7en said pointing towards TOP and CL then towards GD and Bom.

"Since the start of this vacation!" GD and TOP announced while CL and Bom just shakes their head at their immature boyfriends.

"And YG doesn't know about this?"

They all shake their heads "No".

"So you all know about this?" Se7en asks the rest of YG Family.

They all shake their heads "Yes" as Psy says, "Dude, I'm with you. I just found out now."

"Aigoo, my little girls are all grown up now and their dating too." Se7en dramatically said like a mother who just gave away her daughters.

"Oppa, promise not to tell? Please" CL said as she pouted.

Who could resist the pout? TOP tried his hardest to restrain himself as he watches his girlfriend pout.

"Please." Bom joined in with her puppy dog eyes.

GD wanted so badly to pinch her cheeks but contained himself.

"Oh alright. I can't resist my girls pleading looks. Secret is safe with me." Se7en finally caved in.

Bom and CL then turned to Psy with their pout and puppy eyes.

"Don't need to give me those looks twice. Secret is safe with me too." Psy said as he returns to his drink at the bar.

 

Just then, CL noticed a camera facing towards them near the bar that Psy was at. She could see a red light blinking, indicating that it was recording.

CL's eyes widen at the sight of the camera.

How long has it been there? Did it catch everything that has happened the past half hour!?