Chapter 15

Is It Worth It?

Shin Min Ah POV

So he does have another woman in his life? But he still hasn’t forgotten about me. I could see it in his eyes.

It was my fault to leave him those years ago. I thought I could live without him but I was wrong. I couldn’t, even though my career had been successful.

Now that I am back, I shall forget the past and I will get my man back.

“You’re excused now.” Min Ah said to the guy she hired to do a background check on TOP.

They just started going out, maybe I still have hope to get him back.

She quickly dialed the producer, also known as her best friend’s husband.

“Ah Min Ah, to what do I owe this call from you?” The producer answered.

“Oppa. I wanted to know if Choi Seunghyun had agreed or not to do the drama with me.”

“The director gave him to the end of the month to decide. So he still has not confirmed anything with us.”

“Oppa, I really want him as the leading male. I believe I can work better with him.”

“Alright. We’ll try and convince him.”

“Thanks Oppa!” With that, she hung up the phone.

She just needs to make sure he accepts the offer for the movie. Then she’ll be spending more time with him and hopefully they can go back to the way it used to be.

G-Bom

“Yah, stop already. Your members will be here anytime soon. You can’t keep giving me hickeys, I’ll look like I have the chicken pox.” Bom scolded.

GD laughed, “I can’t help it when my girlfriend is so damn hot. I just wanted to mark my territories so other guys know that you’re mine.”

“Yah! I still have live performances you know. Make-up unnies will have a cow when they see all this.” Bom slapped GD’s arms as he tries to snake his arms around her waist.

“Ohhh come on, you were gone for so long. We need to make up the lost time together.”

“Aish!

“Hyung! Shin Min Ah is at it again!” Seungri burst through the door of the recording studio.

“Shin Min Ah?” Bom questioningly asked.

If glares could kill, GD would have killed Seungri ten times over. Seungri gulped when he saw his hyung’s intense glare and quickly left the room.

“Is this that actress that had left to the States a while ago and I heard she has recently returned?” Bom continued to question her.

“So babe, I was thinking tonight we should go eat out. I know this place that sells awesome corn on a cob.” GD tried to distract Bom with her favorite food, corn.

That did not work because Bom was curious about what Shin Min Ah has to do with her boyfriend. She crossed her arms and glared.

GD knew he couldn’t win in this situation. Although his girlfriend looked hot when she’s mad, she’s determined to get what she wants which is an answer.

“So do you care to explain?” Bom asked.

“She’s an old friend of mine. We grew up in the same neighborhood…”

“You’re lying.” Bom cut GD off.

GD looked up, surprised that he got caught in his own lie.

“You’re not looking me in the eye. So you’re lying.” Bom answered GD’s surprised look.

“If you’re going to lie then I rather not stay here with you.” Bom stood up and headed towards the door.

GD quickly grabbed Bom’s arms because he could not stand for Bom to be angry at him.

“Fine, I’ll tell you the truth then.” GD said.

He sat Bom back down on the couch, and then began his story about Shin Min Ah.

 

“So Shin Min Ah is the girl that dumped TOP?” Bom asked.

GD nodded.

“This is TOP’s first love?”

GD nodded.

“She suddenly left him and after a couple of years, she’s back?”

GD nodded.

“That’s why TOP was an emotional wreck around the time I had just joined YG.”

GD nodded.

“Now she wants him back.” It was a question, it was a statement.

GD nodded, and then froze. He hadn’t told Bom about that part.

“How did you know?” GD asked.

“It’s simple. She leaves him without an explanation, and then suddenly returns. She clearly wants him back.”

“Well we don’t know if she actually wants him back. Right now, we are just assuming.”

“Does Baby Rin know about this?”

“No, I had suggested to hyung that he should tell her but I don’t know if he did.”

Bom shooked her head. This is not good. Her Rinnie is not emotionally strong. She may look strong physically but she really isn’t. Looks can be deceiving.

“My poor Baby Rin.” Bom quietly said. “She needs to be strong for what’s to come.”

“I don’t want to see my Hunchae sad either but it’s not like we can do anything except be there for her. This is between the both of them now.”

Bom nodded her head in agreement.

Suddenly a knock came at the door, then the door opened revealing TOP.

“Am I bothering a moment here?” TOP asked the lovebirds. He had come early to finish his parts in Big Bang’s recordings.

Bom couldn’t help but feel angry towards TOP. Angry at the fact that TOP’s ex is back and he doesn’t seem to have told CL about her.

“Nah hyung. You’re on time. I was just about to call you to see if you were on your way.” GD said as he looks nervously between his girlfriend and his hyung.

“Okay. Can we try and make it fast? I want to get this over with soon so I can go back to my Rinnie.”

“You got a hot date today?” GD wiggled his eyebrows to TOP.

TOP smiled a goofy smile. “She surprises me every time I’m with her. She was the one that asked me out. It’s usually me who has to always ask her out. So I don’t want to miss something as important as this.”

“Alright then. Let’s get this recording done so you can be on your way then.” GD replied.

“Well I’ll be heading out then. CL-Roo just texted, she wants to go shopping.” Bom stood up and gave a light kiss to GD.

“I’ll see you later then.” GD said.

As Bom turned the knob of the door to leave, she turned around.

“Seunghyun?”

TOP looked up from where he was seated, “Yeah Noona?”

It was those rare moments when Bom would call him by his real name.

“Please, don’t make our Rinnie cry. She’s still a baby, she’s our Baby Rin.”

With that said, Bom turned and immediately left leaving TOP speechless.

GD patted TOP on the back, “She’s right. Don’t make her cry.”

TOP understood what they meant. He had to make a final decision. He can’t have any wavering feelings.

TOP’s POV

It took almost 3 hours to finish his recording because he had to change his rap lyrics around to fit the song.

He had texted his manager to meet him at YGE’s café instead of having to meet up at a coffee shop that was too time consuming for TOP.

Once GD had given him the okay to leave, he sprinted out of the studio and quickly headed to the café.

He sighed in relief when he saw that his manager was already there. It meant that he wouldn’t have to wait for the manager to arrive.

“Hyung.” TOP panted as he sat down across from his manager.

“Here, drink this. You look like you need it.” His manager laughed as he moved his water bottle towards TOP.

“Thanks hyung.” TOP took the water and drank it greedily.

“Okay, so your schedules have pretty much been cleared up so all you have is Big Bang activities. YG wanted you to focus solely on Big Bang since it’s a comeback after a two year hiatus.” His manager began his report.

“Okay.” TOP replied to let his manager know that he’s being attentive.

“Did you decide on that drama offer?”

Last night, when TOP had spent the night with CL. He had thought about the drama offer and as he looked at his girlfriend. He decided to reject the offer.

His girlfriend now is Lee Chaerin. His heart belongs to her now. He has long forgotten about his past when he’s with CL.

“I’m not going to take it.” TOP determinedly stated.

“Okay.” His manager didn’t have to ask what his reason was. He could see that TOP clearly thought about it.

His manager continued, “I’ll just call and let them know today then.”

“Anything else hyung?”

“What’s the rush?”

“I have a date with Chaerin today. I don’t want to miss it.”

His manager laughed, “Alright lover boy. Let’s just go over this month’s schedule and you’re free to go.”

BomRin

“Unnie what do you of this?” CL asked as she holds up a top to her chest.

Bom and CL had gone out shopping. Bom then got the idea for CL to buy an outfit for her date tonight with TOP.

CL objected but with Bom’s nagging, CL had to give in to her Unnie’s demands.

“That looks good too but CL-Roo, you should wear a dress tonight.” Bom suggested as she held up a dress that showed a tad bit of too much skin for CL.

“Unnie! That will make me look like a hooker!”

“Even better! We can make TOP jealous when other guys check you out.”

“Unnie!” CL continued to complain.

“Aw come on Rinnie! It’s your first official date since you two got together. You have to make it special by wearing a dress because you rarely wear a dress.”

Bom did make a good point. CL wanted the date to be special since it’s their first date.

“You’re right. But! Can we choose a more appropriate dress than that?”

So then, the two began their search for that special dress for CL’s special date.

 

 

“Chaerin-ah?” Bom said as they sat down at a café for a break after two hours of searching for a dress for CL.

“Yes Unnie.” CL looked up as she took a sip from her drink.

“How do you feel when you’re with TOP?”

“Why the sudden question Unnie?”

“I’m just curious. I mean, you and Minzy are the youngest in the YG Family. You two are still practically babies in my eyes. Now that you’re with TOP, you’re going to experience new feelings.”

“I do experience new feelings with him. It’s different when I’m with him and when I’m with Jingyo Oppa, for example. I view Jingyo Oppa as a sibling; an older brother that I know will always look over me. But with TOP Oppa, it’s like I can only see him. My heart has this warm fuzzy feeling and it would beat loudly when I’m in his arms. It’s completely different from Jingyo Oppa.”

Bom smiled, her Baby Rin was really in love. The way CL's eyes sparkles as she spoke, Bom could see the love in her eyes.

This also hurt Bom, knowing that TOP had a past that has now decided to show up when he had finally moved on.

“What if and I’m just saying, what IF, TOP broke your heart or he was keeping something from you. What would you do then?”

CL knew what Bom was implying. The meaning behind that question was if CL would fight for TOP when it came to the point that she had to fight for him.

Would CL fight for TOP? Is he worth the fight? 

 

A quick update. Sorry for not updating. I have my chapters ready....it's just my laptop that does not work anymore TT.TT So I have to start using my mom's computer. But here we go~! A quick update for you.

 

CRITICISMS are welcomed.