The Hike.

Is It Worth It?

Bom's P.O.V.
YG wants to take us out for a hike. Is he kidding me? Everyone knows I dislike any type of physical activity that requires me to sweat and be in pain.

Trainger Hwangssabu has a hard time already trying to get me to come to the gym let alone actually do some exercise drills.

Now here we are, in the lobby waiting for YG himself to show up. He better not dig out on us. It was his idea to do this hike so he better be here to suffer if I have to suffer too.

"You lost to her?" I ask TOP in disbelief as I see the couple arrive.

"I couldn't say No to her. I did check her ankle and it's not swollen any more. I made her jump up and down, run in circles, and everything. She's good to go." TOP replied.

He actually gave in. Then again, what can I expect from a guy whose head over heels for his girlfriend and would do just about anything for her.

Unnie, I'm fine. Don't worry about me" CL said.

Aish, this girl is really stubborn.


"Unnie, its surprising to see that you're not complaining." Minzy tells me.

Dara agrees, "Minzy's right. You were complaining yesterday about this hiking and everything."

If only they knew that I was silently cursing YG in my mind right now.

I actually forgot about my complaints after what happened last night between me and GD.

Flashback

GD was yelling at me for almost getting runned over by a speeding truck.

He was holding her by her waist and they were so close. Bom saw GD's handsome features and couldn't help it when her heart started to pound.

She didn't know what he was saying, all she could hear was her pounding heart.

GD looked so y when he's angry.

The next thing Bom knew, her lips were on his and she was kissing him.

She didn't know what came over her but as soon as she realized what she did, she pulled back.

"You didn't give me a chance to defend myself" Bom said quietly before she quickly walked away.

As soon as she turned around to walk away, she couldn't help but blush at her brave action.

She then felt warm hands holding her and she this time, she didn't resist it.

They walked hand in hand back to her hotel room with the bought ice cream.

Before they went in, GD leaned in towards Bom and whispered. "You're mine now"


Bom had finally given in to GD. She looked towards him and saw him wink at her before focusing his attention back on YG.


"Everyone ready?" YG asked as his artist each nod their head.

YG then started to lead the way as everyone followed suit. Their hike should take them about the entire morning and they should return around the afternoon.

There was also a surprise in store for them. But YG wanted to tell them once they reached the hiking trail.

"Unnie, stop eating. You'll get a sore stomach once we start hiking." CL whispered to Bom.

"But I'm hungry and it's only bread. I can't work out on an empty stomach. It's bad for my health." Bom defended herself.

"Hul"

"My girl giving you a hard time, Hunchae?" GD slips between Bom and CL as he puts his hands over both girls' shoulder.

"My girl?" CL raises her eyebrows as she looks towards a blushing Bom. So Unnie finally gave in, my plan must've worked then.

GD smirked as he sees Bom blushes.

"And she is not even defending herself so it must be true." CL smiled at the newly formed couple.

"Yah!" Bom tried to say something to cover herself but her mind was blank. The thought of GD's arm around her shoulder was enough to make her heart pound all over again.

All of a sudden CL was pulled away from under GD's other arm.

"Already cheating on me CL?" TOP jokingly said as he held onto her hand.

"Talk about overprotective boyfriend." GD replied when TOP pulled CL away from him.

CL smiled as TOP squeezed her hand then she slowly released his grip from hers. TOP looked at her confused.

"Oppa, YG is right there." She reasoned with him.

"GD gets to put his arm around his girl so whats wrong with me holding hands with mine?" TOP pouted.

CL laughed at his pout, "Oppa, really? Your pouting like a little 5 year old."

"Well I can't even hold my girl's hand, what else is there to be happy for now."

"Yah, hyung. I never seen you so in love. Stop with the mushy-ness. I won't hold my girl so let's call it even." GD finally let go of
Bom. He couldn't handle anymore of TOP's pouting.


Once they reached the beginning of the hiking trail, everyone noticed there were a couple of camera mans waiting for them there.

2NE1 immediately knew what the cameras were for once they saw the PD guy stand up from his seat.

YG turned to look at his artist, "2NE1tv will start filming today for season 4. They will follow us as we begin our hike so don't get caught off guard with all the cameras. Let's begin."

"It's time for Season 4 already?" Dara exclaimed as she grabbed a personal camera for herself from the PD.

Each of the members of 2NE1 grabbed a personal camera as they began the hike.

"Now I can't even kiss you." TOP complained as CL began checking if her camera worked okay.

"Oppa, you complain too much." CL started walking ahead of TOP to catch up with Bom and GD.

"Yah, Lee Chaerin." TOP yelled as he ran to catch up with his girlfriend.



"What's up with your man?" Bom asked as CL caught up with her.

"He's mad because we're filming for 2NE1tv and he knows he can't be near me." CL laughed.

"Why not? Let's just announce to the whole world that the baddest rappers ever are dating!" Bom exclaimed as she twirled around in a circle.

"Aigoo, if I confess then you must confess too. Our main vocalist is dating Big Bang's Leader."

"I actually wouldn't mind that." GD joined the conversation with TOP by his side.

"Same here. Then everyone will know CL is my girl now and they won't dare mess with her." TOP agreed.

Both girls shook their head at their boyfriends and walked away.



YG Family continued walking till they were half way when YG announced that they would take a 30 minute break.

"Unnie, you okay?" Minzy asks as she sits next to Bom on a wooden log.

"Hul, that was too long. I can't do it anymore. Let's go back. Someone carry me!" Bom complained.

"Hello Everybody! This is CL-Roo reporting to you live from YG Family's hiking trip. We have been hiking for over an hour and a
half now. Our Bommie here started dying after the first 5 minutes into our hike!" CL then pointed the camera towards Bom lying
on a log with Minzy trying to pull her up.

"Dara Unnie, How do you feel about the hike so far?" CL went on to interview Dara who was sitting with Gummy and Se7en on another log.

"Ahhhh it was refreshing! The scenery here is beautiful and the air is fresh too." Dara replied happily.

"Yah, you was just complaining about the bugs earlier." Se7en interfered.

Gummy and CL laughed at his remark.

"Hul, you're suppose to back me up Se7en."

Everyone laughed at that.

"Noona, lying to your fans is not good." Seungri chimed in.

"I wasn't lying, I was just stating the positive things about this hike."

"Aigoo, okay next is Big Bang!" CL then moved onto the 5 guys sitting on another log.

"Hello, We're Big Bang!" The 5 guys shouted together towards the camera.

"Oppas, any complaints about our hike?"

"Besides the bugs, I'm having an awesome time hiking. YG Family should do this more often." Taeyang stated happily.

Across from Taeyang, Bom flies her shoe at him for suggesting that idea.

"Yah! Keep that idea to yourself!" Bom yells as CL laughs then throws Bom's shoe back to her.

"I agree with hyung. This family hike is making our bonds stronger." Daesung agreed.

Once again, Bom's shoe comes flying towards Daesung. "Don't agree with him!"

"What bonds? You left me to suffer with these two." Seungri complained as he pointed to GD and TOP.

"Yah maknae! We have to keep you within eyesight." GD smacked Seungri's head as he said that.

"It's true. You tend to wander off when we're not looking." TOP agreed.

'Aish, I don't mind staying with you guys but the part where you two won't stop talking about your girlfriends...."

As soon as Seungri said that, CL turned the camera off and looked around to see if YG had heard what Seungri said.

Good thing YG was too busy talking with Psy that he hadn't heard what Seungri said.

"Ah Oppa! Can you please not say that on camera!" CL hissed at Seungri.

"What? I was only telling the truth. These hyungs won't stop talking about you girls."

CL raised an eyebrow towards GD and TOP. "And what exactly are they saying?"

"Well..." Seungri was soon cut off when GD and TOP shoved a piece of bread in his mouth and put their hands over it.

"Nothing!" They both yelled at the same time. This caused the entire YG Family to look over at Big Bang.

Everyone bursted in laughter when they saw Seungri's angry face stuffed with bread.

"Alright, time's up. Let's go now. We're almost there." YG announced as he got up ready to continue their hike.

CL was about to head back to her girls to collect her stuff when TOP grabbed her wrist. CL quickly looked to see where YG was
and was relieved to see that he had already begun walking along with the camera guys.

"How's your ankle?" TOP asks as he pulls CL to sit on his lap.

"Please, no PDAs" Seungri complained as he got up to follow everyone else.

"Aish, just go on your way" TOP replied.

"It's fine, Oppa." CL tried to get up but TOP held her down.

"Well, I still didn't get a single kiss from you all day and I'm dying here."

"Aigoo, my boyfriend is dying for a kiss from me?" CL pinched TOP's cheeks.

"Aish woman. No pinching please." TOP smacked CL's hand away from his face.

"No kisses for you since you've been a bad boy." CL smirked as she got up again and began walking away.

TOP stunned at CL's remark, quickly ran to her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Are you teasing me now?"

"Next time don't gossip like girls around Seungri. His big mouth could blow our cover."

"Damn that Seungri. Maybe I should tape his mouth so he won't talk ever again."

CL laughed then pecked TOP on the cheek, "That's all you're getting for now mister."

She then ran ahead to join the rest.


"Aigoo, more walking." Bom complained to her personal camera.

"Unnie, you made it this far. Don't give up yet." Minzy popped her head in Bom's camera.

"Minzy-ah! Help me over here please." Dara called from ahead of them.

Bom turned off her camera as soon as CL caught up with her.

"Where have you been Baby Rin?" Bom lifted her eyebrows up and down.

"I don't know what you're talking about Unnie." CL innocently replied.

"You're a good actress CL-Roo." Bom laughed at CL's innocent look.

They continued hiking in silence until Bom broke the silence with a serious look.

"2NE1tv has started up again."

"I know Unnie, that's what I'm worried about now."

"It's going to be hard for me and you especially since we're dating within our company. Our situation is different from Dara and
Minzy's."

"I agree. This is what I was worried about the most since we're from the same company. "

"What should we do now?"

"The question should be, is it worth it?"

Is being with TOP worth sneaking around without YG or 2NE1tv finding out? Is TOP worth risking her career like this?

"My Baby is all grown up now. She's so mature now that she's in love." Bom cried softly.

"Ah Unnie, don't be like that." CL laughed as she rubbed Bom's back.

They left the question unanswered as they went back to silently following the others.



"We made it!" Dara exclaimed once they reached the top of the hiking trail. She got out her personal camera and started walking around the area to record what it looked like.

There were mountains ahead of them and valleys below. The sun shined brightly, making the scenery looked all the more beautiful.

It wasn't as hot thanks to the breeze that never left since morning.

"So how's my girl holding up?" GD whispered to a tiring Bom as he sat next to her on a bench.

"Hul" was all Bom could say before she dramatically collapse on the bench.

GD laughed at his girlfriend's acting.

Dara then came over to Bom with her camera, "Aigoo, look at our Bommie. She made it to the top and she collapses."

"Noona, you shouldn't be doing this when the camera is on you." GD tried to pull Bom up. She looked too cute that way.

"Unnie, look over here!" Minzy called Dara over with the camera to show her a waterfall just farther down from where they was at.

"Someone better tell that guy that if he ever wants us to hike again then he has to drag me there on a wagon." Bom complained as she sat back up again.

"Unnie, stop complaining. You made it!" CL cheered as she sat on the other side of Bom.

A camera then came to the girls and Bom sarcastically put on a fake smile to show her fans.

"Everyone, hiking is not good for you." She said as she points towards the camera.

After awhile of having fun, taking pictures and exploring the area, YG Family then headed down back to their hotel.

 A/N: So like the past 8 chapters?