Chapter 10

Is It Worth It?

A quick update because I am so grateful to all my readers/subscribers & all the love you guys are showing it:) I'm not good at writing so I'm still worried that I lack a few things here & there. But anyways, here is Chapter 10! I'll try to update often so please don't lose interest.

Chapter 10

"Unnie" CL slowly said as Bom turned to see her leader staring wide eye at something.

CL then got out of the pool as TOP looked at her confused.

"Aish, Babe!" TOP complained, feeling empty from his girlfriend's presence.

"Baby Rin, what's wrong?" Bom quickly removed GD's arm which were wrapped around her waist and quickly made her way toward her leader.

"Aw Babe!" GD complained as his girlfriend removed his hands from her.

"Unnie, how long has that been there?" CL said as she pointed toward the camera at the bar.

Bom followed where CL was pointing at and immediately saw the camera too as her eyes widen.

"What are you girls looking at?" TOP and GD looked up at their girlfriends, wondering what was wrong.

"How long has that been there?" CL asked again, this time every member of YG Family heard her question.

They all looked toward what CL was pointing at and saw the camera.

As everyone kept looking confusedly at the camera, CL and Bom quickly looked around the pool area for any more hidden cameras.

"How could I forget? I can't believe it slipped my mind." CL quietly scolded herself.

The girls immediately found cameras hiding behind some plants, chairs and tables around the pool area.

It slowly dawned on everyone why CL and Bom were in panic mode. They all got out of the pool and tried to comfort the two girls.

"Unnies, it's okay. I'm sure it didn't catch anything." Minzy tried to calm her Unnies.

"Yeah, we can always delete unnecessary scenes." Dara joined in.

CL and Bom quickly went to all cameras and switched it off. They made sure all cameras were switched off and there weren't any more hidden.

"We're so dead!" Bom sighed as she slumped down on a chair.

 

 

It was now dinner time and YG Family were gathered around the table eating. It was their last dinner as they would be leaving the next morning back to Seoul.

CL and Bom were quietly eating as everyone were talking about the end of the year performances.

YG wanted his artists opinion on the fact that they won't be performing on certain broadcast stations.

CL and Bom couldn't stop worrying about the cameras at the pool. They knew it was 2NE1tv cameras but they didn't know what they should do. They hoped the cameras didn't catch anything.

What they really dreaded was that once YG found out then they were both done for.

Their girlfriends' silence worried them throughout the entire dinner. TOP kept glancing at CL, trying not to be noticable that he was worried for her. GD just stared at Bom but every so often would comment on the topic they were discussing so no one knew he was worried for her.

"Something wrong girls?" YG asked as he noticed CL and Bom's queitness.

Minzy slightly nudged Bom while Dara did the same to CL, snapping the two out of their daze.

"Um, no sir. We were just..." CL tried to think of an excuse but none came to mind.

"We were trying to see who would be quiet the longest and I win!" Bom clapped happily.

"Uh, yeah what Unnie said. I guess I lost." CL tried to look disappointed.

Everyone looked at the two weirdly.

"What?" CL and Bom said as everyone stared at them.

"Can't some girls play a game with each other?" Bom asked.

"Anyways" Seungri said as everyone went back to their conversation.

After dinner, everyone went their separate ways to enjoy their last night at the resort since YG had to leave early due to an emergency back at home.

TOP and GD wanted to do something for their girls so they both decided to take them out.

 

GD/Bom

GD and Bom were walking alongside the market area, quietly. They were both walking silently with just their shoulder's touching.

"This is the longest you've been quiet." GD said after awhile of silence. He knew Bom was worried about the cameras at the pool area from earlier today.

Then GD spotted something and a smiled formed on his face.

Bom snapped out of daze as GD grabbed her arm and started pulling her towards a store.

"Huh? Wait, where are you taking me?" Bom tried to pull away from GD's grip but couldn't, his hold on her were too tight.

"Yah, I'm talking..." Bom was cut off when she realized that they were inside an arcade.

GD smirked looking at Bom's confused face. "Playing games can help relieve stress and take your mind off of things."

Bom was about to protest when a game caught her attention.

"Oh! Let's play this game." She exclaimed as she dragged GD to a game station.

"Pop goes the Weasel?" GD questioned, this game are for kids he thought.

Bom didn't even bother to answer him, she was already into the game. She began hitting any weasel that popped up randomly from the ten holes on the board.

"Yay!" Bom cheered as she made the highest score.

GD, who was standing beside Bom the entire time, looked amused at the sight of this 8-Dimensional girlfriend of his. It was less than 5 minutes ago that she was quiet and now she's the total opposite.

"Feel better now?" GD asked as he wrapped his arms around Bom's waist, pulling her closer to him.

"Not quite yet. I bet I'll beat you in that car racing game." She said as she started running towards the next game she wanted to play.

"Aish, that girl." GD laughed as he followed after Bom.

 

TOP/CL

TOP and CL were walking, hand in hand, at the park. TOP wanted to bring CL out for some fresh air and to look at the beautiful scenery.

Since it was late, not many people were out so the couple didn't have to cover up to hide their identity from the public.

"Are you still worried about those cameras at the pool?" TOP asked.

"Hmm." CL replied.

"Yah, don't be like that. We're finally getting some alone time so we should enjoy every moment of it." TOP started complaining when he tried to get his girlfriend's attention.

"Aigoo, my boyfriend is acting like a little kid again." CL said as she saw TOP pouting.

"Well if this is what it takes to get your attention then I'll continue acting this way." TOP replied.

"I'm sorry Oppa. I didn't mean to ruin our date." CL sadly looked down.

TOP lifted CL's chin to make her look at him.

"Never look down when your with me. Always look up, always look at me. I don't want to see those sad eyes. It hurts seeing you so down when you're always energetic and lively."

He leaned down and lightly kissed her lips. Then he grabbed her arm and they started walking again.

"Oppa?" CL said after a short while.

"Yes." He replied as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder, bringing her closer to him and pulling her arm to wrap around his waist from behind.

"What do you think YG will do if he finds out about us?" CL asked as she peeked up at her boyfriend to see his reaction.

TOP kept a straight face on, "YG is like a hyung to me. I would like to be open to him about me and your relationship. But I understand that you want to keep it a secret from him because of that no dating contract you have with him."

CL felt as if a heavy burden were placed on her shoulders. She didn't feel good knowing that TOP is close with YG. YG may not agree with CL and TOP dating which got her more worried.

TOP could see the worried expression on his girlfriend's face.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Uh no, nothing." She replied but TOP could still see that hint of sadness in her eyes.

CL smiled to show TOP that she was alright. Although her smile didn't reach her eyes, TOP shrugged off the thought that his girlfriend was holding something back and decided to just enjoy the moment with just the two of them.

CL decided to change the subject to brighten the mood up a bit, "So oppa, you guys lost."

TOP stopped walking, causing CL to also stop since their arms were still around each other.

"And?" He asked.

CL smirked, "I can't wait to see you as my back up dancer. I wonder which song we should perform together."

"Yah, I refuse to be your back up dancer." TOP complained as he looked at a smirking CL.

"You can't. YG said it's final. You guys will be our back up dancers."

TOP face palmed himself in defeat, "Why did you have to spike that ball so damn y?"

CL laughed, "We should do Go Away! You can be my partner."

It took TOP awhile before realization hits him, by this time CL was walking away but kept facing him to see his reaction. She kept giggling.

"Wait, don't you beat up your partner in your Go Away performance?" TOP asked.

CL nodded, "Yup, it means you're going to get your kicked by a girl."

She turned and began running once she saw TOP chasing after her.

"Yah, wait till I catch you." TOP yelled as he chased after CL.

Because CL couldn't stop laughing, TOP was able to catch her. He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and began lifting her up as he twirled around in circles.

"I refuse to do Go Away if I'm going to end up beaten up and bruised by you." He said.

"Okay okay. We won't do Go Away. Put me down Oppa!" CL cried as TOP kept twirling.

TOP finally put CL down and they both stopped to catch their breath. TOP then pulled CL in, he put his forehead on hers and planted a light kiss on her lips.

"Now, I suggest you pick a song where I can kiss you instead of getting beaten up by you." CL giggled at his suggestion.

 

The next day....

YG Family loaded up their belongings onto their bus.

"Aish, where is that maknae? I'm going to kill him once he gets here." GD said angrily. He began pacing back and forth by the bus, waiting for Seungri.

"Babe, calm down." Bom said as she tried to calm GD down.

"Calm down? Seungri left two hours ago and he knows we have to be back in Seoul at a certain time." GD ruffled his hair in frustration.

Bom pulled GD in and kissed him lightly on the lips. That was all GD needed to calm down.

"Now are you calmed down?" Bom asked a surprised GD.

"I should get mad more often." GD replied as he went in for another kiss, this time making it last longer.

"Ew, get a room!" Minzy and Daesung said.

Once Seungri finally arrived, everyone got into the bus and got ready to head back to Seoul. Apparently Seungri lost track of time as he was flirting with the female hotel employees.

"We have to start recording as soon as we get back. Teddy Oppa wants us to get a head start on our next mini album. You girls up for it?" CL had called a brief meeting with her members as they made their way back to Seoul.

"Like we really have a choice." Bom complained.

"I can always ask Teddy Oppa if we can come in after we rest a bit." CL replied as she looked down to her ipad to check if they have another opening in their schedule to switch with their recording.

"Will he allow it?" Minzy asked.

"Yeah, remember what happened last time we wanted to rechedule our recording. He almost literally killed us." Dara said as she recalls that memory with fear.

"No, it's okay. We'll go in now to get it over with. I don't want to cause any complications with our schedule by moving around our recording time." Bom said as she started to see her leader's face creased with worry over her complaints.

"Are you sure Unnie?" CL asked, feeling a bit relieved.

Bom nodded, CL looked towards her other two members as they nod their head too.

"Okay, so it's final. We record today and tomorrow we are back to our busy schedules again. We have an end of the year performance to rehearse for, a couple interviews, some photo shoots and a mini album to produce. Let's work hard girls." CL finalized before she let her members go back to their own seats to enjoy the rest of the ride back home.

CL leaned back and closed her eyes as she thinks back to all that has happened during their vacation.

She left Seoul as a single lady and she's returning as a taken lady now. She's happy at thought of being with TOP.

He was comfortable to be around and she felt safe whenever she was in his arms. He made her laugh with his alien personality. Her stomach would always turn to butterflies when she's with him.

She never thought love could do this to someone. But now she's experiencing the full effect of being in love.

Then it hit her. Her dating contract, YG, her career, his career, her members, her dreams, and most especially TOP and YG's brotherly bond.

What would she do once YG finds out? Should she tell YG instead and ask for his permission? What if YG demands them to break up? Will she be able to do what YG wants?

But what if their relationship ruins the bond YG and TOP has? Should she leave TOP to save their brotherly bond? What if all this affects those around them, her loved ones, her family?

CL let out a sigh as all these questions run through her head.

"My baby seem stressed out." His low husky voice came as she could feel his arms massage her shoulders.

She instantly opened her eyes and saw that he had sat down beside her. She smiled as she could feel some tension in her shoulders relax.

"Feel better now?" TOP asked after massaging CL's shoulders for about five mintues.

"Yes, thanks Oppa." CL replied.

"That's all I get? Just a 'thanks'?"

CL smirked, "Were you expecting something else in return?"

Before TOP could say something back, CL had leaned in and given him a peck on the lips.

"Hul, stop taking advantage of my Baby Rin" Bom teased as she saw the couple break away from each other.

"Stop trying to ruin our moment, Noona." TOP teased back.

"Is something wrong Unnie?" CL asked.

"Yeah, can I steal my Rinnie for a second?" Bom ask TOP.

"Hul! No, can't you talk with her when you girls get back to your dorms? I won't see her once we get back to Seoul." TOP complained.

"It's really important. It can't wait till we get back." Bom replied.

"Fine, make it quick then. I want my girlfriend back ASAP." TOP got up and moved to the back of the bus to join s.

"What's so urgent Unnie?" CL whispered as Bom took over TOP's vacant spot next to CL.

"Did you get a text from our PD-nim?"

"No, wait..." CL dug in her bag to grab her cellphone. As soon as she retrieves it, she opens to reveal a new text message.

From: PD-nim

Lee Chaerin and Park Bom,

Let's meet up once you two have returned to Seoul. I'm sure you two know why I would like to meet with both of you.

-PD

CL's cat-like eyes were wide opened as she read the text from their PD-nim of 2NE1tv.

"What should we do?" Bom asked.

"I don't know. We should just meet up with him like he says."

"Do you think he'll rat us out to YG?"

"I'm not sure." CL replied, nervously.

"Should we tell the guys about this?"

"No, let's handle this ourselves. We have to stay strong Unnie." CL went into leader mode.

"Okay." Bom softly said. All Bom could think about was her trust in her leader.

CL began considering options, excuses, and any type of method if their meeting with their PD-nim led to a worst case scenario.

"Noona! I miss you! Come back here already." GD yelled from the back of the bus.

"Aigoo, I'm only right here." Bom replied as she gave a nod to CL and got up to switch places with TOP, who happened to be the one sitting next to GD.

"Something wrong?" TOP asked as he sat back down next to CL.

CL plastered a fake smile, "No nothing at all."

TOP caught on to her fake smile, he knew something was wrong. But CL isn't letting on to what seems to be bothering her.

 

YG's Office

"Sir, you wanted to see me?"

"Yes, have a seat."

The guy sat on the empty seat facing the large wooden desk, unsure on why he was called into the office.

"Did you catch anything good for 2NE1tv?" YG asked.

"Ah yes, there are a lot of footage for us to work with." PD-nim replied.

"That's good. Any footages I should be worried about?"

"Um, no sir. I have deleted any footage that has to do with the girls' personal lives." The PD-nim had seen the pool scene but knew immediately to keep his mouth shut.

He knew that it would ruin the girls' career therefore he had it delete and made sure none of his workers had seen it.

"May I review the final footages before we air it? And I would also want to see the footages you have deleted."

"Ah, yes sir." The PD-nim began to worry. He knew of the no-dating contract so he planned to just not give YG the video with the pool scene on it.

"I already know about them. So you don't have to worry." YG said as if he knew why PD-nim was worried.

YG continued, "I know you are worried for the girls and that no-dating contract I had them promise me but I know all that. I can do nothing about it if they are in love but I can put them through trials. So I would like any footages caught of them and I would like to ask you to keep this all a secret between me and you."

"Ah, okay sir." The PD-nim saw YG in a different way this time. He saw YG as an over-protective father now.

YG only cares about his artists which is why he makes such strict rules for them. Although he knows he can't control their emotions, but he do know that he can test their love for each other.

Once the YG had excused the PD-nim, he leaned back in his chair. He was tipped off that Bom and GD had also begun dating each other. So that makes two couples within the Family. YG decided to let them enjoy their newlywed relationship for now.