YG's Announcement

Is It Worth It?

CL and Bom had returned to their rooms to rest a bit before they got ready to go to the YG Family dinner.

CL, who couldn’t stop the happy feeling she had all day, had laid down on her bed thinking back to her time she spent with
TOP earlier.

 

Flashback



“Ouch!” CL exclaimed as she tripped over a rock as she was skiing downhill.

TOP, who had been following her from behind, immediately ran towards her to see if she was okay. He kneeled beside her, “Are you okay? Did you get hurt?”

“No, I’m fine. I think I just sprained my ankle but it’s not that bad.” CL replies as she tries to get up but began falling back
down due to the pain from her ankle.

TOP had quickly wrapped his arms around her waist to catch her fall which brought his and CL’s face just inches away from each other.

They stood there for what seemed like eternity. CL couldn’t look away from TOP’s mesmerizing eyes.

“Are you okay?” TOP suddenly asks.

“Uh yes. Thanks” CL replies as TOP helps her towards a nearby bench.

TOP then takes off CL’s shoe to take a look at her ankle. CL, caught off guard, shyly hides her feet.

“It’s okay, I can do it. I’m sure it’s just a minor sprain.” She says.

“Minor or not, I should at least take a look at it.” TOP replies. He then grabs her feet and takes a look at it.

CL was right, it was just a minor sprain because it wasn’t swollen anywhere so TOP grabbed an ice pack to ice her ankle. He didn’t want to take any chances and told her to just ice it for a little while.

They sat side by side on the bench, quietly as CL iced her ankle.

“I’m fine. You can go back to skiing. I don’t want to ruin your day.” CL finally says after a while.

“It’s okay. I can wait here with you.” TOP replies. Then it went back to the awkward silence.

“Thank you.” CL says quietly after another long silence.

“For what?” TOP asks looking sideways at CL who was looking out towards the mountains.

“Everything.” She simply said.

“I don’t think I did much for you.” TOP replies.

“For liking someone like me.” CL blurted out without thinking. She could feel her face blush so she quickly looked down.

TOP, on the other hand, lifted her face towards him and smiled. He then weaved his fingers in with hers and they stayed like
that. She didn’t even want to resist.



“Tell me.” Bom said as she looked over to seeing her leader smiling to herself.

“Huh?” CL replied as she got up to sit face to face with her Unnie.

“Spill, I can tell something happened.” Bom pushes forward.

CL knew she wouldn’t win against Bom so she decided to tell Bom about TOP. She started from the incident at their concert to
the time they were walking to YG building together to what happened in the bus all the way to their skiing interaction.

Bom, who is known for her childish acts, was actually understanding and quiet throughout the entire story. She nodded here
and there to let CL know that she understood.

“What I want to know is…do you trust him?” Bom asked as soon as CL finished.

“I think I do. I mean, I feel safe when I’m with him and I know that I can depend on him when I need help.” CL replies.

“Then he’s the one for you.” Bom simply said. “Although I am warning you now because I care about you a lot. Be careful and don’t let your emotions get in the way when it comes to work.”

“Unnie, we’re not going out you know.” CL said because technically they just had these small interactions and TOP kind of did confessed. But that didn’t mean that they were official. They both didn’t pop the question yet.

“From what you tell me, I don’t think you two have to say it to know it.”

“Okay, so now your turn.” CL said trying to change the topic. She was still unsure of TOP’s feelings, she knows that he did confessed but she wanted to be sure before getting ahead of herself.

“My turn? For what?” Bom tries to play dumb but CL knew that Bom was hiding something.

“Unnie, tell me.” CL put on her puppy dog look like Minzy had done in the restaurant. One thing that the Maknaes had over their Unnies was the puppy dog look. Their Unnies could never resist it.

“Okay fine. Why must you two always use that cute look?” Bom complained as CL happily bounces up and down.

“So how did it go with GD?” CL asks impatiently.

“He was a pain in the .” Bom sarcastically said, although it was only partially true. GD was the total opposite of that.

“Unnie!” CL throws a pillow at Bom. The next thing they knew it, they were having a pillow fight.

When they settled down, Bom finally confessed to CL. She told CL how she felt comfortable with GD even when his remarks were sometimes uncalled for. Bom had seen a new side to GD, a side that was totally different from his personality on stage.
She didn’t see the fierce leader of Big Bang but a man that enjoyed life. Bom had seen how much GD had cared for her and was patient in teaching Bom how to ski. Even though Bom had a hard time and GD had to continuously explain the instructions, he was patient.

CL could see Bom light up as she talked about GD. She felt that Bom had finally met her match. All of GD’s hard work is paying off.

When CL and Bom had finish showered and gotten ready, they headed down to the restaurant to have their family dinner.

As they were waiting for the elevator, Big Bang had arrived and waited with them. TOP purposely stood right behind CL to make sure her ankle wouldn’t give her problems.

TOP had decided that he couldn’t deny his feelings for CL. After what happened earlier with CL, he knew that he couldn’t control himself when he’s with her. His mind goes blank when she’s near and although he didn’t know why he held her hand,
he just felt like it. He never regretted that decision and CL didn’t seem to mind.

“Where are Dara and Minzy?” Daesung asks CL and Bom.

“They are still getting ready.” CL replied.

“What have those 2 been doing all day?” Taeyang asks curiously. “I haven’t seen them at all. Was the mall that interesting?”

CL and Bom exchanged looks knowing that the mall was, of course, that interesting. Dara and Minzy had gotten back to their hotel rooms plastered with smiles on their face. CL and Bom could tell that they had enjoyed quality time with their boyfriends.

“You have no idea.” Bom says quietly as CL chuckles a laugh at Bom’s comment.

Once they got to the restaurant, the manager of the restaurant had escorted them to a private dining room that YG had reserved for them.

As they took their seats, Bom had told TOP to switch seats with her so she can sit next to GD. TOP, who had no clue of Bom’s plan, agreed and swapped seats so that he was now sitting next to CL.

Bom’s plan had worked after all and she didn’t even have any trouble accomplishing it.

“Hey.” CL simply said as TOP took a seat next to hers. She had to thank Bom for that.

“Hey, how’s your ankle?” TOP asks.

“It’s actually better now. I mean, it just hurts a little bit but nothing I can’t handle.” CL replies.

“Are you sure? Should I take you to see a doctor?” TOP asks worriedly.

“No, it’s alright.” CL says, “But thanks for worrying.”

“My CL-Roo, I missed you!” Dara exclaims as she sat in the open seat on the other side of CL. Minzy seated herself next to Dara.

“Unnie, I saw you earlier when you came back from the mall.” CL laughed at Dara as Dara hugs her.

“That was a long time ago.” Dara replied still hugging CL.

“Unnie, were you that tired of being with me all day?” Minzy jokingly said to Dara which caused both Big Bang and 2NE1 to laugh.

“Maknae, did you have fun today?” Bom asked Minzy.

“Yes, Unnie. You and CL should have come with us.” Minzy replied with a big smile plastered on her face.

“How was skiing?” Dara asked CL and Bom.

It seemed as if the girls were just talking amongst themselves when the guys were there too.

“Yah, why only ask them? What about us?” TOP said which caused s to laugh too.

“I agree. Noona, we want some attention too.” GD adds to TOP’s remark.

“Fine, how was skiing everybody?” Dara asks sarcastically.

“Oh, it was fun.” Seungri replied sarcastically.

Everyone laughed then each of them went back to their own side conversations.

“Did I miss something?” Dara asks CL who had been talking with TOP.

“What is that Unnie?” CL says as she and TOP looks towards Dara.

“Why are you and TOP together? I mean no offense but Bom with GD? I thought Bom was playing hard to get?”

YG then walked in followed by Se7en, Psy, Gummy and her fiancé who was invited to join them by YG.

Both Big Bang and 2NE1 got up to respectively bow to their boss and seniors.

“Have a seat.” YG said as he sat at the head of the table.

As they were waiting for their food, YG had announced his news that he wanted to discuss with them.

“Some of you may have figured it out and some of you may not. But I brought you all here to not only vacation, but to perform at the Charity event for children in need.”

He continued, “I know this is last minute news but I know that you guys will be able to pull off the best live performances anywhere. So the day after tomorrow, our family will be joining the rest of the idols in performing for that charity event. Any
objections?”

“YG had discussed this with Psy, Gummy and I on our way here. We agreed to perform for this charity event.” Se7en announced to everyone.

“Big Bang?” YG looks towards his boy group.

“Why would we be against this? It’s a charity event for a good cause and you brought us all the way here to perform. So of course we’d be glad to perform.” GD replied to his boss.

The rest of Big Bang nodded in agreement. GD knew he didn’t have to discuss this with s because they all trusted YG.

“Okay, how about 2NE1?” YG looked towards his girls.

“We don’t mind Boss. We are willing to perform too.” CL replies as each of her member nods in agreement at their leader’s answer.

CL continued, “But we just have one question.”

“What is that?” YG asks.

“Are we able to practice first?” The members of 2NE1 said in unison, looking at their boss in a serious way.

Everyone laughed at how 2NE1 said it together at the same time and they each looked serious too.

“You girls are always practicing. I’m sure you girls can even do it in your sleep.” Se7en commented.

“Not Unnie, she always dreams of corn.” Minzy replies.

“And if not corn then bread.” Dara added.

“Yah! That’s not true.” Bom exclaimed at her two members.

“Don’t pick on my Bommie. I will take Tam Tam away if you won’t stop” CL backed Bom up.

“No! Not Tam Tam” Dara said shocked at the thought of losing Tam Tam again.

Everyone couldn’t help but laugh at 2NE1’s conversation. They always knew how to liven the mood.

2NE1 always felt that they weren’t good enough. They always had to practice to make a perfect performance. Since they were the youngest in their agency, they felt that they shouldn’t bring shame to it.

“I already reserved a practiced room for us. There weren’t many because there are other agencies here too.” YG replied. He had to admit that he was proud of his girls and how much they have accomplished in the 1st year of their debut. They became an instant success so he wasn’t worried about them at all.

“Thank you all for being understanding.” YG ended their dinner with that.

 

 

The Performance...

“2NE1 Nolja!” The girls said together before running on stage.

2NE1 decided to perform their 3 title tracks from their full album. They would start off with Clap Your Hands then into Go Away and end with Can’t Nobody.

The rest of YG Family stood on the side cheering the girls on.

It started to rain a bit while the girls were performing Go Away but that didn’t stop them. They made sure to be extra careful in their choreography. Even though they got wet, the show must go on.

As they reached the last song, the rest of YG Family had decided to go on stage to perform with them. It wasn’t planned but who wouldn’t want to see YG Family together on stage.

2NE1, surprised at the incoming people, ditched their choreography to enjoy the presence of their family.

Because it had rained earlier, the stage became kind of slippery. CL, who was having fun with everyone, went towards the middle of the stage to sing her part.

As she walking towards the middle, she had slipped and landed face forward. The audience gasped at the sight of 2NE1’s fierce leader falling on the stage.

CL had tried to get back up but her ankle that she had sprained earlier started to hurt again. She fell back down again from the pain.

The audience could hear CL’s fall and began chanting encouraging words.

TOP immediately rushed from the corner of the stage as soon as he saw CL fall back down.

In one motion, he swept CL off the ground and carried her off the stage towards the paramedics that were on called.

Everyone was shocked at TOP’s behavior, cameras were flashing everywhere and the audience was gushing at what they had just witnessed.

“Can you take a look at her?” TOP demanded to one of the workers. “It’s her ankle.”

“Oppa, OUCH!” CL yelped at the pain as the paramedics touched her ankle.

“Can you be more careful?” TOP yelled at the paramedic who seemed scared at TOP’s anger.

“I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.” CL apologized to the paramedic who looked like he was about to cry.

“Why apologize? He’s at fault” TOP said angrily.

“Oppa, stop. It’s my fault for not being careful on stage.” CL said as she prevents herself from yelling in pain again.

When TOP was ready to argue with CL, the girls of 2NE1 came rushing in.

“CL-Roo!” Dara yelled as she rushed to CL’s side.

“Unnie, are you okay?” Minzy asked worriedly.

“My Baby Rin, did you get hurt anywhere?” Bom came in almost to tears.

“I’m okay; it was my fault for getting too excited when I knew the stage was slippery.” CL tried to calm her members.

“We should blame the weather man for not warning us of this rain.” TOP jumped in, complaining.

“Oppa, let’s not do this now.” CL looks up to TOP whose been keeping a close eye on the paramedics as they assist CL’s ankle.

“How is it?” TOP asks the paramedic, ignoring CL’s comment. He knew he should have taken her to check that ankle. He
blamed himself for not taking precautions.

“It’s quite swollen but it will heal in about a week. Although I suggest that she tries not to put too much weight on it.” The paramedic answered TOP quickly, afraid that he’d get yelled at again.

“Is she able to perform?” Bom asked.

“I’m sorry to say but she can’t put any weight on her ankle. It will only get worse if she is on her feet for too long.”

“For how long do I have to stay off my feet?” CL asked. She can’t believe that she won’t be able to perform.

“Just until the swelling goes down, it should take about 3 days if you’re extra careful.”

The paramedic recommended painkillers but CL had said she didn’t need it. They wrapped her ankle up and gave her crutches so she won’t put any weight on her ankle.

As she entered YG Family’s tent with TOP & her members, everyone started rushing towards asking questions.

“Yah, can she at least sit down.” Bom yelled to get everyone’s attention.

Dara and Minzy helped CL to the nearest seat. As CL sat down, everyone sat around her worried. CL noticed TOP had stayed by the door. She was worried at TOP’s weird behavior but pushed that thought to the side as she noticed everyone staring at her with worried eyes.

“I’m sorry for causing trouble tonight.” CL said apologetically.

“That’s the least we’re worried about.” Taeyang replied.

“He’s right. What did they say?” Daesung agreed with Taeyang.

“How long will you have to be on crutches?” GD joined in at once.

“We could all hear that fall. Are you that heavy?” Seungri chimed in which caused him a couple slaps.

“She has to stay off her feet until her ankle swells down.” Dara announced for CL.

“She can’t perform with us for tomorrow’s event either.” Minzy said.

“But I can still at least sing my part.” CL tried to reason with her members.

“No, I almost had a heart attack when I saw you fall. I wanted to run to help you until you were carried away by TOP.” Bom
told CL worriedly.

Everyone looked towards TOP wondering what made him do such a thing.

“I’m okay, Unnie. But we’ll discuss this tomorrow. I want to go back to my room now.” CL said to get everyone’s attention away from TOP.

 

A/N: Is anyone liking it so far??? Lol, i know I know...I'm just posting all these chapters at once because I lost it on my computer so I'm copying and pasting it from YGLadies where this fanfic is currently at. It's my own production so I'm NOT stealing or anything. I just lost all these chapters on my laptop recently so I had to do it this way. Anyways like it so far??? Is SkyTempo rubbing on you now??? Lol, comments please! I love to read people's comments.