Chapter 11

Is It Worth It?

Okay so here is Chapter 11(: I wanted to update this chapter the day Big Bang won the Worldwide Act but I couldn't so here it is! The Chapter that was dedicated to Big Bang's win:) That day is a day to remember as Big Bang made history! That was for all those haters. Big Bang is back as 5!!!!

 

Chapter 11

The girls had dropped their luggages off at their dorms and were now sitting in Teddy's recording studio, waiting for him to arrive.

"Sorry for keeping you girls waiting." Teddy said as he walked into the studio with Kush and their manager following behind him.

"It's okay" The girls of 2NE1 replied in unison.

"So I'll just leave you girls here with Teddy and come back to check on you girls as soon as I'm done with my meeting. Have fun girls!" The manager said before he left, leaving 2NE1 alone with Teddy and Kush.

"So how was your vacation? I heard some pretty interesting rumors." Kush twirled around to face the 4-member group sitting on the couch.

"Oppa, why didn't you guys come?" Minzy began with her aegyo to change the topic.

"Yeah Oppa, why didn't you guys?" CL joined Minzy with her aegyo.

The Unnies smiled at their maknaes knowing that Teddy and Kush can't resist their aegyos. They could see Teddy and Kush melt at the maknaes aegyo.

"We were busy, we had to stay back." Kush replied, completely forgetting about his earlier question.

"Ohhh" The maknaes said in unison.

"So oppa, what song will we be recording today?" CL asked.

"Well I wanted to go through these lyrics with you guys. It's just some ideas I wrote down and I wanted to get your guys feedback on it before we begin any recording." Teddy replied.

"Wait! You girls did it again. You changed the subject!" Kush exclaimed as realization dawned on him at what the maknaes did.

"Did what oppa?" Minzy said as she begun her aegyo once again.

"That!" Kush pointed an accusing finger at Minzy, "Don't do that. Teddy back me up here."

"I can't. Their too strong for me." Teddy said as CL pouted at him cutely.

The maknaes high-fived each other in success. As their Unnies look upon their maknaes with such pride.

"Aish, your no help at all. What happened to catching yo brother's back? I'll just ask the guys when they come in later tonight." Kush said as he gave up. No use trying to win against these girls when they got the upper hand.

 

TOP's POV

"When is my next free day?" TOP asks his manager as he settles down in their van.

"Not anytime soon. Why?" His manager replied.

"Am I that busy? I'm not even acting in any movies or dramas and I'm still busy." TOP complained.

"Well the people is calling for you and you must answer. Do you want me to squeeze a free day in for you?"

"If you can, then please do!" TOP begged.

He wanted to spend more time with his girl. He knows that since it is near the ending of the year, they will be busy but he was dying to see her again.

She clouded his mind every minute of the day. It has only been about 3 days since they arrived back in Seoul and they both went their separate ways.

He felt alive again, as if he hadn't been in love before. It was different this time with CL, he felt complete when she was in his arms.

If he was given a choice, he'd rather stay by her side all day long instead of going to these photoshoots, meetings, rehearsals, etc.

"I just got a text from YG. There's a YG Family meeting tonight to discuss this year's end of the year performances. So right after this photoshoot, we'll head on over to YGE." His manager said, breaking TOP out of his daze.

"YG Family meeting? Got it. Wait, YG Family meeting?" He asked again.

"Yes."

"YG Family meeting, so everyone will be there? Like all YG artists, right?" He asked, even though he knew the answer. He just wanted to confirm it before he gets ahead of himself.

The manager nodded his head, wondering why TOP is asking such an obvious question.

On the other hand, TOP was smiling from ear to ear. He finally had something to look forward to besides his busy schedule. He would finally be able to see his girl.

 

When TOP got to the set, GD was already there getting ready. It was a photo shoot for Big Bang's sub-unit GD and TOP.

They were releasing their album right after Seungri's solo album. It was part of their plan to get their fans hyped for Big Bang's comeback which would be the following year. It was also a way to give back to their fans for their continouos love and support for Big Bang.

TOP sat in the seat next to GD so their stylist can do his make up and hair.

"Hey hyung"

"Hey" TOP replied.

"You got the text from YG?"

"Yeah"

"Let's wrap this schedule up quickly so we can head on down. I wanna see my girl already." GD smiled as he thought of his Bommie.

"Someone's impatient. At least you got to see her these past couple days. I'm dying to see mine." TOP replied.

GD laughed at TOP's remark. He found it funny how his hyung acts childish now that he's with CL.

"Yah, don't tease your hyung. How about we have CL featured in one of our songs too?" TOP pleaded.

"We already got Bom featured. If we add CL, then we minus well add Dara and Minzy. It's only fair" GD replied. Bom is usually featured in their songs because her voice compliments the meaning of the song that GD and TOP sings. It also goes smoothly with their rap.

"Fine. Next time, we're choosing my girl to be featured in our song." GD laughed again at TOP's remark.

After awhile of silence, GD finally spoke again, this time with seriousness in his voice.

"Hyung, about CL." GD said.

"Yeah, what about her?" TOP replied.

"Something's bothering her." GD and CL were close like brother and sister. Since they were both leaders, they were able to relate and became close over time.

GD knew CL like the back of his hand and he knew something was wrong with her. He would have asked her but now that she has a boyfriend, who is his hyung, he knows TOP is now CL's protector. GD has Bom now.

"I thought it was only because of the pool incident." TOP replied, thinking back to those moments when he felt CL was holding back.

"That would be part of it. But I think it's something more. She's been holding back, right?"

"Yeah." TOP knew of GD and CL's close relationship. Was he jealous? No, he knew they only considered each other siblings.

But TOP knew that besides CL's members, GD would be the other person to be able to read CL like a book. So if GD says something is wrong then it must be true.

"Hyung, CL is the type is carry the burden all for herself. She would do anything to lessen other people's burdens and take it on for herself. She hides her true emotions at times too. She may put on an act so others won't worry for her. Even when she is hurting, she won't let anyone know. She will suffer on her own."

TOP thought about what GD was saying. He took all this new information in, stuff that he didn't know about his girlfriend. Stuff that he never thought to notice about her.

"My best advice is to just let her know that you are there for her. That she can rely on you and she does not have to keep everything bottled up. But something is wrong and I think it is more than the pool incident."

Throughout the entire photo shoot, TOP could only think about what GD had said. That something was definetly wrong with CL and he was going to find out.

He wants CL to trust him and let her lean on his shoulder when she needs to.

 

YG Family Meeting

The entire YG Family were seated on the usual circular table with YG at the head. The managers were in another meeting room next to theirs also discussing their schedules together.

"I know this is a sudden meeting but this was the only opening I could find in all of your schedules to meet with you all." YG began the meeting.

"So it's the end of the year performance and as usual, we try to do collaborations as a way to appease our fans. We have about a month and a half to prepare, I'm telling you ahead of time because everyone will be busy in that time. Seungri's solo album will be released and there will also be a high possibility that I will release Big Bang's sub-unit GD and TOP too. So be prepared." YG said as he looked towards Big Bang who nodded their heads in return.

"Our solo singers, Gummy and Psy haven't really promoted this year so their excused for the end of the year performances although next year will be their comebacks. Se7en, however will be performing so there will be a collaboration stage with him." YG looked towards Se7en who nodded.

Gummy and Psy didn't really need to attend the meeting so they weren't there.

"As for 2NE1, you girls are busy with your next projects. But many are anticipating your end of the year performances because of the endless promotions you girls had this year with your first full album.So I want you girls to work hard on these end of the year performances. Let's end the year with a bang."

The ladies of 2NE1 nodded their head in agreement to their boss.

"So your managers are discussing your schedules and figuring out days when you all can meet up to rehearse for the year end performances. I'm leaving it up to your creative minds to create a stage whether you collaborate with one another or not. It's up to you guys. Just keep in mind, that your fans loves when you guys collaborate."

With that said, their meeting was adjourned.

"You girls hungry?" CL asked her members when YG left the room. She felt sorry to her members because they had been recording all day and then they had this meeting. Her members didn't have any time to eat.

Bom's eyes sparkled at her leader's question, "Yes! Let's go eat!"

"What shall we eat?" CL asked "Dara Unnie? Minzy? You guys craving anything?"

"Oh, can we have your famous fried rice?" Minzy asked.

"I want that too!" Dara's eyes lit up.

"Ah, let's have Baby Rin's famous fried rice then!" Bom concluded.

"Yah, can we join?" Jiyong asked once YG had left the room, leaving only 2NE1 and Big Bang.

The 5 guys of Big Bang were standing there, looking at 2NE1 with pleading eyes.

"Don't you guys have a schedule?" Dara asked.

"We cleared it for the night because we didn't know how long the meeting would last." Daesung replied.

"So, you girls don't mind if we join you right?" Taeyang asked shyly.

"Unnie? Your call, you are the one cooking." Minzy looked towards her leader.

"Under 1 condition." CL replied.

"What is that?" TOP asked, with raised eyebrows. She never fails to amaze him.

"You guys must clean up and do the dishes afterwards." CL smirked.

There was a moment of silence as Big Bang contemplated CL's condition.

"What's so hard about saying yes? It's not like we asked you guys to clean our entire dorm." Bom said. She was getting impatient because she was dying of starvation.

"So?" CL asked.

"Fine, it's a deal." TOP said.

2NE1's Dorm

"Just give me about an hour." CL said as she rushed to the kitchen with the groceries.

Big Bang had gone to the living room while the rest of 2NE1 had gone to wash up.

"Unnie, do you need help?" Minzy asked before she went to her room.

"The thoughtful maknae. Thanks for the offer, but I got it. You go wash up and keep your Oppas company." CL replied.

"Okay Unnie. Call me if you need help then." Minzy said before she went to wash up.

As CL was cutting her ingredients, she felt arms wrapped around her waist. Then came the familiar scent and she could feel kisses on her neck.

"Miss me?" The familiar voice asked.

"Nope." CL replied, causing TOP to feel hurt.

"Yah Yah Yah, you didn't miss your boyfriend?" TOP faked a hurt face, holding his chest like it hurted.

CL laughed at her boyfriend's childish-ness.

"Oppa, your acting like a kid again."

"I happen to be a mature adult." TOP said, confidently.

"Sure you are Oppa. Go in the front, stop bothering me. I need to cook."

"But I came in here to help my girlfriend. Let me be your assistant."

"Aigoo, Oppa. You are our guests, I can cook by myself."

"Let me cut that for you." TOP then took the knife away from CL and began cutting the ingredients.

"Childish and stubborn. Fine, just be careful. I don't want you to cut yourself."

As TOP was cutting the ingredients, CL began washing the rice. They worked in silence..

After awhile, CL had finished wash the rice and put it into the rice cooker. She looked to TOP, whose back was facing her, still cutting the ingredients.

She smirked, then she walked slowly towards TOP. She stood right behind TOP, without him noticing and carefully wrapped her arms around his waist, catching TOP off guard.

"You have no idea how much I missed you." She softly said.

TOP smiled as he stopped cutting and held her arms around his waist.

"Love?"

"Hmm." CL replied as she leaned her head against TOP's back, closing her eyes as she cherishes this moment.

"I know we just started dating and all but you trust me, right?"

"Yeah"

"You also know that I love you, right?"

"Do you really?" CL teased.

"Aish, woman! Yes, I do."

CL laughed at TOP's comment as she wondered what TOP's point is. She could sense that he is going to bring up a serious topic.

"I will always be here for you. I want you to understand that and I would also love it if you would confide in me when you have issues or any stress. I want to be your shoulder you lean on. I want to be there for you when you need me. I want you to include me in your daily life."

By then, TOP had turned around to face CL, keeping her hands still wrapped around his waist as he wrapped his around hers.

"I know something is bothering you. I just want you to know that you can also lean on me and let me help you solve your problems. I don't want you to carry the burden alone. I won't force you to tell me what it is, but when the time is right then you know where to find me.Just remember that I love you and I hope you will let me help you."

CL stared deep into TOP's eyes and she could tell that he meant every word he had said. She knew, right there, that TOP was the one. He spoke from his heart and she could sense the love he has for her.

"Okay?" TOP asked.

"Yah! What's taking so long?" Bom yelled as she walked into the kitchen.

Bom's POV

Bom had finished showering and gotten dressed when her boyfriend walked into her room.

"Hey babe!" Jiyong happily said as he plopped down on her bed.

"Don't you know how to knock?" Bom replied, as she returned to brushing her hair.

"I did, you didn't hear me so I just came in."

"Sure you did, ert. I bet you just wanted to see how I looked when I came out from the shower."

"Aish, you know me too well." Jiyong smirked.

It became silent as Jiyong watched Bom brush her hair and apply lotion to her long silky legs.

"Did you need something?" Bom suddenly asked as she could feel Jiyong staring at her every move.

"Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?"

"Tell me something I don't already know." Bom teased.

"Feisty, I like it."

Bom smirked, "I'm a one of a kind"

Jiyong laughed, "I came here because I know something is going on with my Hunchae. I want to know what's bothering her."

"What do you mean?" Bom faked a clueless expression.

"Ever since the pool incident, actually it seem to have started before that. Something is wrong, I know it. She's my Hunchae, of course I would know when something is bothering her."

Bom knew she had to play dumb. Her and CL were actually going to meet with the PD-nim later on that night. CL wouldn't like it if Bom had spilled the beans to Jiyong.

"She's fine. She's happily in love, that's all. She may just be stressed over work or something." Bom tried to convince Jiyong.

After awhile of Jiyong trying to persuade Bom to tell him, Jiyong finally gave up when Bom had complained continuously about how hungry she was. She quickly left the room and headed to the kitchen to help her Baby Rin out.

As she stepped into the kitchen, she was about to say something when she saw her Baby Rin hugging TOP. Bom smiled, seeing her Baby Rin all grown up.

They seemed to be in their own world so Bom decided to give them some privacy. As she retreated, she overheard their conversation which held her in place.

"I will always be here for you. I want you to understand that and I would also love it if you would confide in me when you have issues or any stress. I want to be your shoulder you lean on. I want to be there for you when you need me. I want you to include me in your daily life."

Bom couldn't help but tear up at TOP's confession. He really did love her Rinnie. Then TOP had continued his confession which shocked Bom.

"I know something is bothering you. I just want you to know that you can also lean on me and let me help you solve your problems. I don't want you to carry the burden alone. I won't force you to tell me what it is, but when the time is right then you know where to find me.Just remember that I love you and I hope you will let me help you."

First Jiyong and now TOP. What TOP said was true, CL was the type to hold it all in and bear it alone. But Bom knew that CL didn't want TOP to know about this whole pool-PD nim incident.

As soon as she heard TOP say, "Okay?" She knew she had to help her Rinnie. She peeked to see her Chaerin hesitate at TOP's question.

Bom had to do something and she had to do it quick. So on impulse she walked into the kitchen like she didn't hear or see anything.

"Yah! What's taking so long?"

She could see CL relax at her entrance.

"Noona, did you really have to ruin our moment?" TOP complained.

"I'm not a pretty sight when I'm hungry." Bom replied.

CL's POV

Thank you Unnie! CL silently thanked Bom. She gave Bom a wink to let her know as Bom smiled back in understanding.

"Aigoo, I'm sorry Unnie. I was just about to start making it." CL said as she quickly released herself from TOP and ran to gather her ingredients.

"Hmph, always ruining the moment." TOP continued his complaint as he leaned against the counter with his arms folded across his chest.

"Does my Rinnie need help?" Bom asked, ignoring TOP's tantrum.

"Ah, can you check if the rice is cooked?"

 

 

"Dinner is served!" CL said as she finished setting the table with the main dish in the middle.

"It looks delicious!" Daesung exclaimed as he took a seat.

Everyone took their seats and began eating. No words were exchanged as they ate because they were all too hungry to talk.

"Okay, a deal is a deal." Dara said as she stood up from her seat and walked to the living room to watch some tv.

"Don't break any dishes, please Oppas" Minzy said as she also stood up to leave.

"Make sure you wash the dishes clean. Not a single dirt left on any dishes." Bom said as she also stood up to grab a snack to chew on as she joined Dara.

"Call us if you guys need to know where to put any of the stuff." CL ended as she also stood up to leave.

The 5 guys of Big Bang just sat there, looking at the mess that they made on the table. This was a first for them to clean up after they ate. They don't usually do this but a deal was a deal. 

[IMPORTANT] So I kinda messed up on my timeline. I jumped ahead to the end of the year performances when I forgot that Seungri & GTOP had promoted around that time. If you noticed, I'm trying to based my fanfic around the time they had their YG Family Concert towards the end of the year performances. So I kinda had to add it in. If any are confused then please say so, I don't want my readers to be confused.

 

Criticism is also welcomed.