Confession? Or Confusion?

Is It Worth It?

 

Chapter 14

"1 more glass please." The drunken man said to the bartender.

His friend, sitting beside him, looked worried at his hyung.

"Hyung, you can't handle that much alcohol." GD said worriedly.

TOP ignored him and continued drinking.

"What happened hyung?" GD asked, "You called me to join you for a drink. I thought this was because you missed Chaerin but there seems to be something else."

"She's back." TOP said as he continued drinking.

Flashback

The meeting had ended, TOP couldn't think straight ever since she came through the door.

He had told the director that he needed time to think this over because Big Bang was making their long awaited comeback around the same time that filming is supposed to take place.

The director agreed to give TOP till the end of the month to decide.

"I was expecting you to at least be happy that I'm back." A voice said as TOP was leaving the office.

His manager had already gone ahead to get the car ready, leaving TOP alone.

TOP turned around to face the woman of his past. At the moment, TOP didn't know what to think or even feel.

As he looked at her, his feelings felt like a jumbled mess. She looked even more beautiful than when she left.

"Welcome back." He said emotionless.

She walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders.

"I missed this the most." She said as she inhaled his manly scent.

TOP froze at her touch. He was shocked at what she just did. It was as if she completely forgot that she was the one that left him those years ago.

She left him heartbroken and life-less. It took him months to return to his normal self. It took months for his family and friends to bring back the old TOP.

Now she is back as if nothing happened.

He quickly pulled away from her, and then his phone rang. It was his manager telling him that he was waiting by the lobby, the car was ready.

"I have to go." He quickly said.

She watched him walked away and smirked at his retreating back. He still has feelings for me. Looks like YG was wrong she thought to herself.

She was confident that she would be able to get her man back.

End of Flashback

GD sat there, wide eyes. He got his phone out and texted s to quickly come to the bar that they were at.

After 30 minutes, all 5 members of Big Bang were seated at a circular table in the same bar.

GD had told them what happened, each member shared the same look of disbelief that GD had.

They all looked towards their Hyung who was still drinking, but very drunk at the moment.

"What do we do now?" Daesung asked

"Do you think Hyung still has feelings for her?" Seungri chimed in.

"What are her intentions? She all of a sudden returns, does she expect to have everything return to what it was before?" Taeyang spoke his thoughts out loud.

"The question is, who does Hyung choose: Her or CL?" GD asked the question that has been floating around each of the members mind.

All 4 heads turn to look at the drunken silver haired man sitting in the middle of them.

"I'm confused." Was all he said before he passed out.

YG's POV

"Let him take the day off then. Have him return to his schedule tomorrow." YG hung up the phone with TOP's manager.

'So they finally met.' YG thought to himself.

'I guess I should let fate play its course with this.'

'It can be a good test for them. Who he chooses, who he loves, who he'll let go, and whose side he'll be on.'

YG didn't have to do anything now. The TOP-CL relationship has officially begun its test.

"Sir, your coffee that you wanted." YG's secretary came in and placed his coffee on his desk.

"Do you need anything else sir?"

"Send in the girls’ manager."

After an hour, Manager 678 has finally arrived and was now talking with YG.

"I want a status report on the girls." YG said.

"Minzy has been staying with her parents but she has started taking ballet as well as other lessons."

YG nodded. The maknae has a lot of ambition in her. She's still very young so he wants her to try whatever she wants to try.

"Dara has returned from her hometown but she is now spending time with her family back here in Seoul. She only stayed there for 3 days."

YG nodded once again. It's only been 3 days since the girls has been on vacation. They were to return to their dorms on Sunday at the latest and return to work the following day.

"CL and Bom are still overseas but have planned to return Friday night instead of Sunday morning."

"Why the sudden change of plans?" YG asked curiously.

"They were worried that they might feel jetlag because of the long flight. They didn't want to chance the idea of jetlag which could hold them back from returning back to work so they plan on returning at the same time on Friday night."

"Oh, okay." YG felt proud at how his girls have such strong will-power towards their work.

 

 

*A/N: Sorry, but now we'll skip to Friday night. The return of BomRin!*

"Unnie!" CL yelled as she ran towards her Unnie who had just walked right out after grabbing her luggages.

"My CL-Roo!" Bom squeled as the two girls ran towards each other and hugged.

There were some fans at the airport that had caught the moment between the 2 members of 2NE1.

After signing autographs and taking photos, CL and Bom were finally in their van, on their way back to their dorms.

"How long have you been waiting?" Bom asked.

"Just an hour."

"Aigoo, I'm sorry for making you wait that long. My flight got delayed an hour which is why we landed after your flight."

"It's okay Unnie. It took me almost half an hour to grab my luggages."

"So how was my CL-Roo's trip to France?"

"It was fun Unnie. We must go there together one day. France is so beautiful. How was your trip?"

"Ah it was refreshing. I'm ready to return to work now!" Bom exclaimed, clapping her hands together.

CL laughed at her 8-dimensional Unnie.

"CL-Roo, let's go surprise the guys of our return." Bom suggested.

"Ah great idea Unnie! Oppa barely texted or called me all week." CL pouted.

"Aigoo, my Rinnie. He must've been real busy. Let's go surprise them then!"

Bom called Teddy to see if he knew where the guys were at. They were at the recording studio doing some last minute recording for their comeback album.

The girls then headed towards YGE to do a surprise visit for their boyfriends.

Big Bang

The 5 members of Big Bang were gathered together in the recording studio to finish their recordings.

They wanted to finish it as soon as possible so they can begin promotions. The idea of their fans waiting 2 years for their comeback was what got the guys motivated to continue working hard.

They have been in the recording studio since morning and they haven't left the studio.

Teddy had helped them for the first half of the day but he had a meeting to attend leaving the 5 members in the studio.

"Youngbae, can you do it once more from the bridge." GD asked.

Taeyang nodded then waited for GD's queue as the music began and he started singing once again.

Seungri was lying on the couch, tired from the endless recordings. Daesung sat in the corner, reading a book to kill time.

TOP was sitting next to GD on the desk but he was surfing the web. He was checking what people thought of their comeback and all.

He then stumbled upon an article on Shin Min Ah. He clicked on the article and began reading.

It talked about her return to Korea, her accomplishments before she had left Korea and the rumor of a possible return to the entertainment industry.

Shin Min Ah was a fashion major whose parents were known in Korea for their fashion business. She had left for the U.S to help expand the family business where she also became both a famous designer and actress.

Many people loved her and she was popular everywhere she went.

"Let's take a short break." GD said as Taeyang exit the recording room and joined s in the studio.

GD looked over to TOP and could see that he was reading an article. GD got curious about what TOP was reading because he was so into the article.

Then TOP scrolled down and a photo of Shin Min Ah's face popped up.

"Hyung." GD said.

"Hmm."

Taeyang joined them and could see why GD had a worried look on his face.

"What are you thinking?" GD asked.

TOP looked to see all 4 of s looked at him worriedly. Daesung and Seungri had gotten up when GD asked TOP that question. They were curious what the fuss was about.

"What do you mean?" TOP asked.

"Her. What do you think of her return?" Taeyang asked pointing to the photo of Shin Min Ah.

TOP looked back at the screen. "I don't know. I'm confused."

It was true. TOP was a confused man. He did not know what to do. He did not know what to feel either.

"What about Chaerin?" Daesung asked.

TOP looked up, he didn't know what to say. He had been avoiding her ever since he saw Min Ah.

"Hyung, as a friend. I'm telling you to make up your mind. It can get worse if you are this confused. Are you going to tell Chaerin about this? I don't like that Min Ah is back and you are unsure about her return." GD said.

"She is already the topic of the week around here. She isn't planning on leaving anytime soon." Taeyang said.

"As Chaerin's brother, I don't want to see her hurt. I think it's best if you tell her about you and Min Ah's past. She will understand, she is open-minded about everything. I'm sure she will understand you. Imagine what happens if Chaerin has to find out from others about whom Min Ah is? She'll feel hurt that you hadn't told her yourself." GD continued.

"Which is it hyung?" Daesung asked calmly.

"Chaerin or Min Ah?" Seungri asked.

"I think I'm still in love..." TOP was about to continue when he was cut by two females.

The 5 members of Big Bang looked towards the door, shocked written all over their face.

CL & Bom

The 2 females of 2NE1 had finally arrived at YGE building. They had stopped along the way to buy some snacks to take to the guys after hearing that they were in the recording studio all day.

They began heading towards the familiar recording studio where all the magic happens.

Bom had told CL to go ahead as she had to use the restroom. She couldn't hold it in any longer. So once they exited the elevator, Bom had given CL her share of bags and ran towards the restroom down the hall.

CL laughed at her Unnie and began walking the opposite direction to the recording studio.

She peeked and could see her Oppas surround a computer screen. They looked serious so CL quietly opened the door without them noticing and was about to yell "SURPRISE" when she overheard what they were talking about.

"As Chaerin's brother, I don't want to see her hurt. I think it's best if you tell her about you and Min Ah's past. She will understand, she is open minded about everything. I'm sure she will understand you. Imagine what happens if Chaerin has to find out from others about who Min Ah is? She'll feel hurt that you hadn't told her yourself."

CL smiled at what her GD-Oppa had said, such an overprotective Oppa he was. But then she got confused over who this Min Ah he was talking about.

Then Daesung-Oppa had said, "Which is it?"

Seungri then asked, "Chaerin or Min Ah?"

It finally clicked. Min Ah must be his first lover. CL had heard rumors about TOP's girlfriend, he really loved her. But CL just thought of it as a rumor at that time, she was only a trainee around that time. She didn't know better.

CL didn't want to jump to conclusions just yet. In time, she will ask TOP about it.

"Baby Rin, why are you just standing there?" Bom asked as she returned from the restroom.

"You look pale too Baby Rin!"

CL turned to look at her Unnie, and then she turned back around to see the 5 guys staring at her wide-eyed.

Being the type to not let anyone worry about her, she quickly smiled but GD noticed how it didn’t reach her eyes.

“I’m fine. I wanted to sneak up on the Oppas but they seemed busy so I hesitated.” CL excitedly said.

“Yah, who cares if their busy! We came all the way here for them; they have to make time for us.” Bom replied.

GD, quick to recover. “Hunchae! You missed me that much that you came straight here from the airport! You even brought my girlfriend back with you.”

He ran up to CL and gave her a hug, then gave his girlfriend a hug and wrapped both arms around both his girls.

“Rinnie! Noona! You’re both back.” Daesung said happily, but you could sense the awkwardness behind his words.

“How was your trip?” Taeyand asked, giving them his famous eye smile.

CL, just stood there, looking at her boyfriend the entire time. TOP had quickly closed the window and turned off the computer.

He stood up to welcome CL, but CL could sense the awkward atmosphere.

“Well Unnie and I just wanted to drop by and bring you guys some snacks.” CL said as she lifted the bags in her hands and put it on the nearest desk to her.

“Why are you girls back so early? I thought you don’t return till Sunday?” Seungri asked as he helped himself to snacks, he was starving.

“We came because we missed our boyfriends.” Bom plainly said as GD wrapped his arms around her waist.

TOP, who was just standing there awkwardly, finally walked over to CL.

“You missed me that much?” His playful smirk showed on his face.

“Not really. Unnie dragged me here with her.” CL sarcastically replied.

The guys laughed at how TOP looked rejected from CL.

“Yah!” TOP complained.

CL stuck her tongue at him as she turns around to exit the studio

“Unnie, I’m going to head back first. I’m tired.” CL says the first excuse that pops in her head.

“Alright CL-Roo. Take the van; I’ll have this guy drop me off later.” Bom says as she points to GD.

CL nodded and bid her farewells to her oppas. She felt that she needed to collect her thoughts after what she had just heard.

She thought that she could stay and pretend she heard nothing but she couldn’t. She needed air and to be alone at the moment.

She left the studio and began her journey back to her van. She got in, sat down and closed her eyes as she heaved a huge sigh.

Right when she thought she was alone, the van door opens and then closes. She looks up to see TOP smiling back at her.

“That’s no way to greet your boyfriend after being away all week.” He smirked.

She sat there, staring at him. He had followed her into her van.

“Don’t you have to work?” She asked.

“GD let me leave early, so I can spend time with my girl.” TOP said as he pecked CL on the cheek.

When CL didn’t say anything, TOP frowned. He worried if CL had overheard what they were talking about earlier.

TOP was still confused, but now that he was with CL, he felt as if she was his world. He knew his feelings for her are true. But with Min Ah back, he doesn’t know what to do.

Should he tell CL about her?

“What’s wrong?” TOP asked, worried because his girlfriend hasn’t said much ever since she came.

“Ah nothing Oppa. I’m heading back to my dorm, what about you?” CL faked a smile.

“Can’t I tag along? I missed you.” TOP pouted.

CL laughed, she always found his pout cute.

“Alright Oppa.” CL agreed.

They finally got to CL’s dorm.

“Do you want something to drink Oppa?” CL asked.

“No.”

“Are you hungry?” CL asked as she walked into the kitchen to see what they got.

“Yeah.”

“What do you want to eat?”

She felt hands wrap around her waist as she was looking in the fridge.

“You.” TOP whispered in her ear.

“Aigoo, what a erted oppa.”

“Like I said before, you were gone all week. I missed you a lot.”

“Sorry to crush your dreams Oppa, but I’m really tired. I can’t entertain you today.”

“Why are you so tired? I wanted to ask you about your trip?” TOP complained with a pout again.

“Are you free tomorrow Oppa?” CL suddenly asked.

“I just have a meeting with my manager and I’m supposed to finish recording my part. Why?”

CL pouted. “You’re busy then.”

TOP pinched her cheeks, “My baby is so cute. What did you have in mind?”

“I wanted to go on a date with you tomorrow.” CL replied as she removed TOP’s arms from around her waist and began walking to the living room.

TOP followed her as she sat down on the couch. He sat right next to her and put his arm around her shoulders.

“Let’s go on a date then!”

“No, you’re busy. We’ll go another time.”

“I’m not that busy. I just have 2 schedules tomorrow. I want a date!” TOP complained.

“Alright then. We’ll go on a date when you finish your 2 schedules. I want to sleep now.”

“You must be tired after that long flight.” TOP said as he followed CL to her bedroom.

After much arguing, CL gave in to TOP’s demands. He wanted to sleepover, CL told him to sleep on the couch or on the floor in her room.

But in the end, the couple ended up sleeping in each other’s arms on CL’s bed. TOP’s arm behind CL’s head as CL wrapped her arms around TOP’s waist.

 

The next day, CL woke up to see her boyfriend’s face just inches away from her face.

She smiled and brushed his hair out of his eyes. She looked at the time and it was almost 10 o’clock.

“Oppa!” CL started to shake TOP. She didn’t know what time his schedules were. She hoped he wasn’t late for it.

“Yah, Oppa! Get up.”

TOP tightened his arms around CL, “Stop, I want to sleep some more.”

“Get up, what time is your meeting? And the recording?”

“Hmm.” TOP said enjoying the close-ness of CL to him.

“Oppa! Fine, no date then.”

TOP’s eyes widened, “I’m up and that date is still on.”

CL laughed as TOP shot out of bed to look for his phone.

“It’s okay, I’ll just go shopping with Unnie.” CL said as she got up too.

“Yah, we’re still on for that date.”

“Not if you’re getting up late to begin your schedule. Recording alone takes hours Oppa. It’ll be all day, and who knows how long that meeting of yours will also take.”

“Trust Oppa on this. What time do you want to meet up?”

“Just call me when you’re done, I can meet you at the recording studio. I might be around YGE today.”

TOP liked the feeling of this. He woke up to CL beside him; she made him a quick snack before he left for work. She had even walked him to the door, and gave him a goodbye kiss which he didn’t want to end.

It was as if they were a married couple. He could get used to that kind of lifestyle.

 

A/N: So yes, Shin Min Ah will play the evil girl. Although I would love to write adorable & cute stuff between our SkyTempo Couple...I can't. I must include some sort of conflict. 

& as I said before, I'm trying to write following the actual happenings of YG Family. So now I'm done with the part that 2NE1 was given vacation...I think their Japanese debut is next. I hope I'm not getting my timeline confused. 

So how do you guys like the conflict between our SkyTempo Couple? It's just getting started though. 

Shall I also make some conflicts for our GBom Couple????