Chapter 16

Is It Worth It?

Miss me??? Lol! Sorry I don't update as much as I want to. But here you go! Chapter 16.

Comments & Criticisms are welcome. Like seriously....I WELCOME anything, whether it's bad or good. Just comment(:

 

Chapter 16

TOP-GD

Right after his meeting with his manager ended, TOP had texted CL on the time they were going and that he’ll meet her at her dorm.

TOP couldn’t contain his excitement because it was their first date and it meant a lot because CL was the one that asked him out.

It was now six in the evening and TOP was in CL’s living room, waiting for her to finish getting ready. Bom was inside helping her get ready while GD kept TOP company in the living room.

Since CL and TOP were going out, Bom and GD also decided to go out on their first date too.

“Hyung, will you tell her about Min Ah?” GD asked as he saw TOP fidgeting from being nervous.

That is a very good question. Even though TOP decided to turn down the offer to the drama, he knew that he still had to tell CL about his past.

"I'm not sure yet. I know I owe her an explanation and she deserves one too. But I just can't bear to know that it may hurt her if I tell her. I mean, we just started dating. We're happy now; we're still getting to know each other and accepting one another."

"Hyung, I understand. Just remember that hiding your past would hurt her more." Jiyong concluded before the girls exited from CL's room.

CL walked out in a long black strapless gown that shows off her curves in all the right places. There was slit in the front which shows her honey thighs.

CL’s dress: http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a406/neleluretta/long-shiny-black-silk-dress.jpg

TOP couldn’t believe that such a goddess appeared right in front of him. He didn’t know that his mouth had dropped open once CL came out of her room.

“Yah! No erted thoughts on my Baby Rin!” Bom yelled as she flew a pillow right into TOP’s face.

CL blushed as TOP stared at her, that was, until Bom had thrown the pillow at him.

“Ah Noona, My girlfriend has some y legs too. You’re not the only member of 2NE1 with y legs.” TOP exclaimed as he got up and wrapped his arms around CL’s slim waist, bringing her close to him.

“Hyung, you want to compare my y girlfriend with yours?” Jiyong said as he stood up and wrapped his arms around Bom.

Bom wore a black short strapless dress that showed off her long y legs. Her dress tightly hugged her body as it showed off her curves.

Bom’s dress: http://i1032.photobucket.com/albums/a406/neleluretta/short_strapless_black_dress_dq-8089_20110926025445.jpg

“Oppa, Unnie and I want to have dinner together. A double date, is that okay with you?” CL asked, changing the topic.

TOP was disappointed, but he knew he could never say no to CL. He doesn’t think she knows it but she was actually using aegyo on him, which is his weakness when it comes to her.

“It’s no problem with me, baby. So where will we be going to?” TOP replied.

“I reserved a private room for us at a restaurant that CL-roo and I always eat at. The owner is my Uncle so we can eat in peace without any media surrounding us.” Bom said.

“Since hyung and I both drove here, we’ll just go in our own cars and meet there then.” Jiyong said as they all nodded their head in agreement.

G-Bom

“You know that security guard was checking you out, right?” GD said as soon as they got in his car.

Bom giggled.

“What’s so funny about that? Another guy was checking out my woman!” GD exclaimed.

“Aigoo. My boyfriend sure does get jealous easily, that’s cute!” Bom said as she pinched GD’s cheeks.

“Aish. That hurts” GD smacked Bom’s hands away from his reddening cheeks.

As GD got onto the main highway, driving towards their destination, he grabbed onto one of Bom’s hands and held it in his free hand while the other stayed on the steering wheel.

“Yah, focus on the road.” Bom said as she tried to release her hand from GD’s grip.

“But I like it this way, see how our hands fits so perfectly with each other.” GD said as he lifted their joint hands to show Bom.

“Aigoo, not only are you the jealous type but you’re also the mushy type.” Bom said as she smiled at that.

“Well you know you can’t resist me.” GD said proudly as he lifted their joint hands once again but this time he brought it to his lips as he kissed the back of Bom’s hand.

That had left a madly blushing Bom.

TOP-CL

“My baby is a grown woman.” TOP said as they settled in his car.

“Yah Oppa! I’ve always been grown.” CL complained.

“You really look beautiful Lee Chaerin.” TOP said as he looked at her before he started his car up and began his way towards their destination.

“Thank you Oppa.” CL said as she showed TOP her infamous eye-smile.

“Are you disappointed that I asked if we can go on a double date instead?” CL asked after a while of comfortable silence.

“Truthfully, I was slightly disappointed because I wanted to spend some alone time with you.” TOP replied.

“I’m sorry Oppa! I didn’t mean to. I’m just grateful to Unnie for helping me with my outfit and all that I wanted to treat her through dinner.”

“It’s okay baby. I’m fine with anything as long as I’m with you.” TOP said as he brushed his hand across CL’s cheeks, causing her to blush.

“Thank you for understanding Oppa.”

“Now, did I mention how beautiful you look?”

CL laughed, “Yes Oppa. You did like a minute ago.”

“I just want to make sure you know it. It’s my first time seeing the Baddest Female in a gown.”

CL blushed again at TOP’s comment.

“Yah! Stop with the compliments. I’m not used to it.”

“Well baby, you better get used to it because you’re mine now and I will shower you with compliments.”

CL laughed, “You really are an alien Oppa. No wonder you and Unnie are always on each other’s case.”

TOP loved how he could put a smile on CL’s face and make her laugh so heartily. To think that he will be the one to hurt her was too much for TOP. He does not think he can tell her but he knows she has the right to know.

 

 

“I heard my two lovely girls were here.” A voice bellowed as he entered the private room.

“Uncle!” Bom and CL yelled as they ran to the man and hugged him.

“Well, it has been awhile since I saw you girls. How have you been? It must be tiring with your busy schedule.” The man replied.

The girls could only smile and nod their head.

“Uncle, this is Jiyong and Seunghyun.” Bom introduced the two guys as they got up and respectively bowed to the said Uncle.

“Ah, nice to meet you both. I see you guys are on a double date. My girls sure have grown.” Uncle said as he patted each girls head.

“Aish Uncle, I’m almost 30. I need to date more.” Bom jokingly replied.

The Uncle laughed, “You are right. Your mom is waiting for the day that you’ll bring home a boyfriend.”

“Yah, Uncle!” Bom smacked her Uncle’s arm.

CL laughed, “Uncle, you said too much.”

“I think I have, I should get going before Bommie beats me up some more. What would be the order?”

“We’ll just take today’s special.” CL replied. “Thank you Uncle!”

“Anything for my girls.” He said as he gave the two girls a kiss on their forehead.

“Take care of my girls now.” He said as he patted the guys on the back.
 

As soon as the Uncle left, Jiyong couldn’t help but tease Bom.

“Noona, you really are old.”

“Yah, Kwon Jiyong! You better not start it, you will surely regret it.” Bom said as she poked GD’s arm.

“Alright, alright. I was just joking with you babe.” GD replied as he slid an arm around Bom’s shoulder and pulls her closer.

“Hmm, sure you were.” Bom sarcastically replied.

“Who are you texting baby?” TOP said as he looks over CL’s shoulder.

“Dara Unnie. She’s going to pick up Minzy then they’re heading home. They didn’t know me and Bom Unnie came back early.”

“Aish! We forgot to let them know we came back early.” Bom said as she smacked her forehead.

“It’s not your fault Unnie, we both forgot. I thought Manager Oppa would let them know but I guess he didn’t.”

“Are they mad at us? Aigoo, Dara must be mad. She told me to call her as soon as I came back.” Bom felt the guilt creep into her.

“She said she is disappointed in us but it is okay because she knew we had others waiting impatiently for us.” CL replied as she looked towards their boyfriends.

They innocently held their hands up in defense.

“We can’t help it when our girls left us to go miles and miles away from us.” TOP said in their defense.

 

Shin Min Ah

“He declined the offer?”

“Yes.”

“And he didn’t tell you his reason for declining?”

“Well he said he just wants to focus on his group activities for now.”

She stayed silent.

“Min Ah, do you want to choose another partner or do you want me to?”

“Give me some time first.”

She hung up the phone.

So TOP declined the drama offer. She didn’t think she’d have to go to plan B but now she does.

Does TOP dislike her that much? She may have left him but she never did stop loving him.

Min Ah picked up her phone and this time dialed another acquaintance of her.

“Yeah, it’s me. I want you to start plan B right away.”

With that said, she hung up. Since she tried to do it the nicer way, she’ll have to use force.

She didn’t think that the girl would be a problem in her plans, She thought that it would be easy to get TOP back into her arms.

But she thought wrong; he didn’t take the bait by accepting the drama offer. She knew now that she would have to start using force.

The next day…

“So we’ll be heading to Japan next week for our debut?” CL asked.

“Yes, starting next week you girls will begin your Japanese debut and stay there for at least a few months. YG doesn’t want you girls to travel back and forth when you start your Japanese activities.” 2NE1’s Manager replied.

“So no Korea activities while we are in Japan?” Minzy asked.

“There may be a few schedules where you girls will have to fly back but that will only be for a day or two then you girls will fly back to Japan right away. YG wants you girls to focus mainly on your Japan activities for the next few months.”

“Okay, you girls alright with this?” CL asked as she looked at each member to make sure they were comfortable with their schedules.

Each member nodded their head.

“Okay girls, just rest up. We’ll continue your Japanese recording tonight, it’ll be a long night so rest up well.”

Their manager then left the girls alone in their practice studio.

“Alright girls!” CL clapped her hands together. “We’ll be busy from here on out. We have to keep a strong mindset and never give up. We’ll be promoting in a different country from our own so we have to be ready for anything they throw our way.”

The rest of 2NE1 cheerfully nodded their head.

They were all worried but they hid it well within them. This was another country they’ll be in, an entirely different culture from their own. They’re not sure if Japan will love them like Korea does but they’re going to give it their best shot.

“2NE1” CL put her hand in the middle.

The girls followed suit and they all yelled, “NOLZA”

That group cheer brought up their spirits and put their worries aside. They were going to promote in Japan with a strong willpower, they won’t give up.

“So now how are we going to break the news to our boyfriends?” Bom asked CL as she sat on the dining table where CL was working on some paperwork.

“We just got back and now we’re going again. Shall we tell them together?” Bom continued as she grabbed a piece of bread from the fridge and start chewing it.

“Yeah, we should Unnie. I don’t think they can handle it if we told them alone. They may need each other for support.” CL jokingly said.

Both girls laughed at the thought of their boyfriends not wanting to let them go.

In the studio…

“Okay Minzy, once more from the top please.” Teddy said as he starts the music once again.

The girls were recording their last song for their Japanese album. It was 2 in the morning and they were in the studio since 6 pm.

They were all tired but knew they had to get the songs done so they can begin rehearsing the songs.

Once Minzy finished her part, Dara went in to finish up her parts then the girls would be done for the day.

 

 

30 minutes later, the girls were done and heading back to their dorms.

On their way out, they ran into Big Bang who was just coming back from a schedule.

“2NE1!” Daesung exclaimed cheerfully, although the girls could see how tired they all were.

The girls bowed down to their seniors, “Hello.”

“You girls just finish recording with hyung?” Taeyang asks.

“Yeah, we’re heading back to our dorms now.” CL replied.

“Are Oppas done with their schedule?” Minzy asks.

“Yeah, but hyung wants to hear our recording for our comeback.” Seungri whiningly replied.

“Aigoo, you guys look really tired.” Bom says as she looks towards her boyfriend.

“Worried about your man?” Dara teases.

“Yah!” Bom smacks Dara’s shoulders.

“Alright, Minzy and I are going home. Besides, you two have to break some news to some people here.” Dara teases as she links arms with Minzy and drags the maknae away.

The guys waved as Minzy quickly bows to them as her Unnie drags her away.

“So I guess I’ll just take the maknaes with me.” Taeyang says as he grabs onto both Daesung and Seungri’s arms and starts dragging them despite Seungri’s protest.

“Aw hyung, we can’t go now. I want to hear what they’re going to say.” Seungri complained.

News? TOP finally spoke as he stood up straight from leaning against the wall.

“Why don’t we go to the cafeteria to talk?” CL suggests as she looks at her boyfriend’s intense stare.

At the café…

CL and Bom sat on one side while their boyfriends sat across from them. Since it was early in the morning, the cafeteria was empty so they didn’t need to worry about people being suspicious of the couples.

“News?” TOP asks once again when he notice CL’s hesitance to tell him what’s going on.

GD kept quiet the entire time which worried Bom. He didn’t like where this was going.

“Oppas, we’ll begin our Japan promotions starting next week.” CL finally announced.

“Okay, that’s good. You girls are finally going to expand 2NE1.” GD said, relieved that it wasn’t that bad of news.

“But?” TOP said as he sensed there were more to it.

“We’ll be staying in Japan for a couple months. No Korea activities unless it’s important.” Bom finished telling the rest of their news.

GD’s face fell, “But you girls just got back from vacation.”

“I know, and we’re sorry that we have to leave again.” Bom said as she reached across the table to hold GD’s hands.

“Oppa?” CL said worriedly, TOP hadn’t said anything and she was getting worried.

Silence is not good in a situation like this.

“I’ll take Chaerin with me. You two will be alright?” TOP said as he looks towards GD and Bom.

“Yeah, hyung. I’ll send her home myself.” GD replied.

GD could tell that his hyung needs some alone time with CL.

TOP got up from his seat and started walking towards the exit, CL silently followed behind him.

 

TOP & CL

TOP didn’t say a single word. He took CL to the rooftop of YG Entertainment.

He stood near the railings overlooking Seoul in the early morning. CL quietly stood behind TOP, watching him from behind.

She was worried that he was mad at her. A million things ran through her mind.

Maybe he wants to break up.

CL couldn’t help the negative thoughts from running through her head.

She gathered her courage and stood next to TOP, leaving space between each other.

TOP noticed this and looked to CL.

“Why are you so far away from me?” He asked.

“I’m not that far away, I’m right here.” CL replied.

“But you’re not right next to me where you’re supposed to be.”

CL didn’t say anything; she just stood there looking out at Seoul.

TOP walked towards CL and stood right behind her. He wrapped his arms around her, leaning his head on her shoulder.

CL tensed up but soon relaxed into TOP’s arms.

“Oppa.” CL spoke when TOP hadn’t said a word.

“Yes.”

“Are you mad at me?”

TOP turned CL around so she faced him, “Why would I be mad at you?”

“I don’t know, you were so quiet that I got worried that you were mad at me.” CL said quietly, looking at the ground.

TOP sighed loudly, “I’m not mad at you, I’m mad at the fact that you’ll be gone for a long time.”

He lifted CL’s chin with his index finger so she would look at him. He doesn’t like it when she isn’t looking at him.

TOP heaved a huge sigh.

“Oppa.” CL finally said.

TOP looked at her questioningly.

“Do I deserve having such a loving, caring, and awesome boyfriend like you?”

TOP tightened is hold around CL’s waist.

“You deserve much more baby.”

CL wrapped her arms around TOP’s neck, tip-toeing; she pecked him lightly on the lips.

Taken by surprised, TOP’s eyes widened at CL’s brave move.

“I think I deserve much more than a small peck now don’t I?” TOP said cheekily.

CL laughed at TOP’s question.

They stayed in each other’s arms for a bit longer, not saying a word, just comfortable silence.

“We’ll make it.” TOP said, breaking the silence.

CL looked up at him confusedly.

“We’ll make it through this. The long distance, I meant. We can make it through; I’ll be waiting here for your return.” TOP explained.

“Will you?” CL said teasingly.

TOP pinched her nose, “As long as you want me to wait, then I will wait for you.”

 

G-Bom

“The Gods are testing us.” GD complained.

“Yah, you’ve been complaining ever since we were left alone.” Bom smacked her boyfriend’s shoulders.

“I should talk with YG hyung. He can’t keep you guys in Japan for so long. What will happen to me?” GD exclaimed

Bom could only shake her head at her impossible boyfriend.

“Yah! Why can’t you be like other guys and tell me how you’ll wait for me? And how you won’t look at other girls?”

GD looked at his girlfriend shockingly.

“Look at other girls? Me? I would never look at other girls!” He dramatically said, waving his arms in the air.

Bom laughed at her childish boyfriend, wondering how she ended up with someone like him.

“I promise, I won’t look at any other girls besides you.” GD said as he took Bom’s hands in his own.

“So cheesy.” Bom squealed. But she secretly liked that GD promised her that.

“So don’t go checking out Japanese guys!” GD exclaimed when the thought occurred that Bom didn’t make any promises to him.

“I will call and text you every day. So always answer my calls and texts or else I will take the very next flight to Japan.” GD said.

“Yah yah yah, no need to go overboard.” Bom laughed.

 

[To Be Continue...]