The After Party

Is It Worth It?

“Good Job everyone! The concert was a hit and you all did a good job.” YG then raises his glass and they all followed his lead.

“Cheers to all the hard work you all have done.” Then everyone began clinking their glasses with one another.

It was the YG Family after party to conclude the 3-day YG Family Concert. Everyone was glad that it was over and wanted to just relax that night. 2NE1 was especially tired because it was their first ever concert and they wanted it to be perfect so they practiced day and night for it.

“Yay! FOOD!” Bom yells excitedly. The music was blasting so only those near her could hear her yell.

“Yah Unnie, is food all you want right now?” Minzy looks as Bom starts eating. It looks like she’s swallowing her food instead of chewing.

“Leave her, she’s been starving for days” CL laughs as they all watch Bom eat.

“Starving? She’s been eating every chance she got. She even ate in the bathroom because she was hiding from Manager.” Dara complains while CL and Minzy laughs.

They all began to eat and enjoy the music. Every so often other members of YG Family would pass by and congratulate them on a job well done. The girls would dance at their table to the beat of the music and sit back down to chat a bit.

“Two-Two Anyone!” The girls look up to see Seungri coming towards them excited. Behind Seungri was the rest of Big Bang.

“Good Job today” Taeyang and Daesung said together once they reached the table.

“Thanks! You guys did great too” Minzy replies as her members nodded excitedly to her response.

“We always do great” Which earned Seungri a couple slaps from s. 2NE1 started to laugh at that.

They all started chatting about the concert and their upcoming events. None of them noticed how CL was the quietest the whole time. Or how TOP kept giving CL one of his intense stares.
 

 

A/N: Yes I know...it's very short. But I hope you like it(: Comment Please! I don't mind criticism or anything. Ideas too! Lol