I Like You...

Is It Worth It?

“Oppa, you didn’t have to yell at that guy like that. He was only doing his job.” CL told TOP as soon as her other members left them alone in her room.

“He was hurting you, something that isn’t in his job description.” TOP said, thinking back to what happened earlier.

CL just looked down, not knowing what to say after that.

“Is your ankle okay?” TOP asked after a couple minutes of awkward silence. He walked over to her bed to check on her ankle
that was resting on a pillow as CL was leaning back against the headrest.

“Yeah, thanks for everything again.”

“You should get some rest then. I’ll leave after you fall asleep.” TOP pulled up a chair beside the bed and sat down.

CL straightened up as she turns to look at TOP. He was puzzled at why CL wouldn’t lie down.

She quietly said, “If I asked you out, what would you say?”

This question took TOP by surprise, although it wasn’t like he hadn’t been thinking of that question.

“Is this your way of asking me out then?”

“If it is then what would you say?” CL sarcastically said.

“Well aren’t you a tough one.” TOP laughed at CL’s comeback.

CL laughed, “You know I’m the baddest female there is.”

That caused both TOP and CL to laugh.

“Yes.” TOP said after they calmed down from all the laughing. “I would say yes.”

They looked at each other for a while after TOP made that comment.

“Thanks for saying that. It would be a dream come if I were to date you; it’s already a dream now that I know you see me as a
woman and not some little girl.” CL said looking towards the floor.

TOP got up and sat on the bed next to her.

“I like you.” TOP simply said. CL just stared at him in surprise, not knowing what to say.

“Would you go out with me?” TOP continued his confession.

“With the agreement I made with YG, I’m not worth you going through all that trouble just so we can date.” CL replied, she knew
that YG would kill her if she was to date TOP.

“But what if I want to go through all that trouble?”

“It’s best not to.” CL warned although she really wanted to take that chance.

“But, what if I don’t want to listen to your warnings?” TOP then moved in slowly towards CL.

CL sat frozen as TOP moved in closer. She didn’t know what to do. She could feel her heart pounding.

“I’m going to say it again, I like you Lee Chaerin.” CL could feel his breath on her face.

Then TOP closed the small gap between them as he kissed CL.

His lips were warm and soft. CL was taken aback by this move but she loved every second of it.

When they broke apart, CL had to catch her breath.

“Well someone likes danger.” She laughed to hide her shyness.

TOP laughed with her. He couldn’t hide the feeling of happiness he felt with her at that moment.

“You’re a sassy one aren’t you?” TOP remarked on CL’s sarcastic comments she’s made all night.

CL laughed, “Of course, who’s the baddest female there is?”

“Well, looks like your now MY baddest female.” TOP said as he kissed CL’s forehead then went back to his seat next to her bed.

Bom then came into their room after she knocked to warn them she was coming.

“My Baby-Rin, do you need anything? Are you hungry? “

“Unnie, I’m okay. Are you tired? You should come sleep now. You look ready to collapse.”

Bom looked towards TOP then back to CL. CL finally got why Bom wouldn’t sleep when she was dead tired. She felt bad for
keeping Bom up that late.

CL nodded at Bom in understanding then Bom went to the bathroom to give them a little more privacy.

“Oppa, you can go now. Bom Unnie is here so she can watch me. I promise that I am fine.” CL tried to convince TOP to leave.

She didn’t want him to but her Unnie needed some sleep.

“Alright, I shouldn’t get caught by YG when we just started dating.” TOP smirked at CL.

They just started going out? CL laughed as she thought of that. So now their dating, she liked the thought of that.

“But, promise to call me as soon as you feel any type of pain or if you need anything.” TOP said as he got up.

CL nodded, “Okay I promise. You should go now.”

“Alright, I will go now. You sure are eager to kick me out.” TOP jokingly said.

“You should be lucky I can’t literally kick you out myself.” CL remarked as she showed her infamous eye smile.

“Well I sure am lucky, ain’t I? I will see you tomorrow Lee Chaerin” TOP said as he walked towards the door.

“Good night, Choi Seung Hyun.” TOP froze at the mention of his full name. It felt good to hear her say his name like that.

When TOP left, Bom immediately came out of the bathroom and ran towards CL. She wanted to know every single detail that
happened in their room. CL laughed at her Unnie who seemed dead tired a couple minutes ago but now she’s like a 10 year
old who looks like she just got candies.


The next day was the last day for the charity event. YG had ordered that CL stays off her feet as much as possible and not to perform with her members that night. But CL had convinced YG that she can still perform but not dance with them.

“Are you sure you can handle going down? Is your ankle still hurting?” Dara worriedly asked CL as they helped CL towards the elevator.

“Yes Unnie. You guys don’t need to help me. I have crutches you know.”

“Good morning ladies.” Seungri came walking towards the girls with his hyungs following behind.

“CL, how’s the ankle?” Taeyang asked.

“It’s okay.” She simple said. Her ankle did hurt every now and then but she didn’t want to tell anyone before they overreact.

“Are you sure?” TOP eyed CL suspiciously. He learned that CL’s eyebrows pull together a bit when she’s in pain.

“I wouldn’t be standing here with you guys if it was.” CL sarcastically replied which made TOP smirk reminding him of last night.

As they reached the restaurant, YG was already there with their seniors.

“Have a seat. How are you feeling today, CL?”

“I’m good, boss.” CL replied.

“Okay, get as much rest as you can. I would order you to stay in your room but this is your vacation so just be careful in
whatever you plan on doing today.”

“Yes, boss.”

“Okay, tonight is the last night for the charity event. I want to thank you guys again for everything since this was planned last minute.”

Everyone nodded.

“Let’s end this event with a bang. CL will be performing with her members tonight so please everyone look after each other. I don’t want another injured artist.”

After they ate breakfast, the girls went to the hotel’s balcony that overlooked the ski resort. They decided to have some tea and bread as they enjoy the scenery.

“No dates today?” CL asked Dara and Minzy.

“We wanted to hang with you and Unnie.” Minzy replied.

“Yeah, we’ve been on vacation for almost an entire week and we haven’t hung out together at all.” Dara stated.

“Yah, so only now you guys remembered me and CL?” Bom scolded the two.

“Unnie, don’t be like that. You know we love you guys just as much as we love our boyfriends.” Minzy tried to do that puppy dog
look on Bom.

“Yah maknae. Don’t try that look on my Bommie.” CL defended Bom.

“My CL-Roo is protecting Bom, where did the world go wrong?” Dara over exaggeratedly says.

“Unnie, you have to tell us. I’m dying to know already.” Minzy looks at CL, changing the topic.

“Dying to know what?” CL asks confusedly.

“What’s going on between you and TOP?”

“Is it obvious?” Bom jumps in.

“Oh my CL-Roo. I don’t like sharing! You’re only for me!” Dara does her dramatic act.

“It’s not like that, Unnie.” CL tries to deny it.

“Don’t deny it Unnie.” Minzy counter attacks. “I’ve seen the way you two look at each other.”

“We should tell them. We promised no secrets in our group.” Bom said when CL looked to her for help. CL gave in.

“I guess you can say that we’re going out.” CL stated quietly making sure no one else heard her. Even though they were the
only ones on the balcony, CL was still cautious.

Dara and Minzy excitedly jumped up and down at the thought of their leader having a boyfriend.

“How did it all start?” Minzy said once she calmed down from all the excitement.

“It just happened.” CL simply stated.

“Okay, but who asked who out first?” Dara pressured CL to tell them.

“If you put it that way, we both kind of asked each other out.” Then CL told them what happened from the beginning all the way
to what had happened last night.

Dara and Minzy were in a complete daze as CL was talking. They couldn’t believe that their very own fierce leader is in a
relationship.

Then it got serious when Bom had asked, “I know something is wrong though. CL, what is it?”

Bom could sense something was wrong ever since last night as CL was telling her what happened. But she didn’t say
anything because she thought it was lack of sleep. This time, she felt it again as CL was telling Dara and Minzy the same story.

“I was hoping you wouldn’t notice.”

“What is it?” Bom ask with the type of authority you get from an older sister.

CL knew Bom wouldn’t let it go even if she tried the puppy dog eyes because once Bom got serious then there was no going back.

“I’m scared.” CL confessed looking down.

“My CL-Roo is scared! This is not good.” Dara said patting CL’s hair.

“Why, Unnie?”

CL hesitated before saying, “We still have that contract.”

“Unnie, me and Dara are in a relationship too. Our boyfriends know about that contract and they understand. I don’t why you’re
scared of that.” Minzy tried to comfort CL with that.

“It’s not only that. I’m in a different situation because we’re from the same company. I don’t think YG would like that.”

“Aw my Baby, I didn’t know you were worried about such a thing.” Bom went and hugged CL. Her leader wasn’t as strong as her image shows her as. Bom now knew why CL was worried.

Dara and Minzy then went over to join the other two for a group hug. CL felt safe in the arms of her members but she knew that even her members wouldn’t be able to protect her once YG finds out.

“It’s okay because we will always be here for you.” Dara said as she pulled away from the group hug.

“Unnie, don’t worry. You can’t control your emotions so don’t worry too much.” Minzy agreed with Dara.

To bring the mood up, Bom had jokingly said, “Well we can throw GD down a hill if worse gets to worse.”

“Do I smell another love forming?” Minzy began teasing Bom.

“Is my Bommie also in love? This vacation has brought has many blessings.” Dara joined in with Minzy’s teasing.

“Yah, me and that troublemaker are not compatible. He doesn’t know how to treat a girl properly.” Bom slaps Dara and Minzy’s head.

“I suggest you two give up. I tried that and failed miserably.” CL advises the two although she knows that Bom likes GD.

“I won’t give up. I will personally hook these two up.” Dara starts running around the balcony as Bom chases her.

"Yah, don’t you dare try.” Bom yells.

The two maknaes laugh at their Unnies. It makes them wonder sometimes about whose the older ones and whose the younger ones.



It came time for their performance on the charity event’s last night. YG Family was waiting in their tent for their turn to perform.

“CL, are you sure you can perform?” Dara asked her worriedly.

“Yes, Unnie. Don’t worry, I’m just going to be sitting down and sing my part.” CL reassured Dara.

When Dara left, TOP came and sat down by CL.

“You know, people will get the wrong idea if you keep coming by me.”

“What if I want them too?” TOP replied making CL shake her head in disappointment.

Before CL could say something, TOP cut her off.

“Just be careful out there. I don’t want you to get hurt anymore.”

CL nodded her head. “Who am I again?” She said sarcastically.

TOP smiled, “The baddest female.”

Then CL left with her members to perform.


“CL, you sure you don’t want to come with us for the ending performance?” Bom asked CL worried.
Their performance ended safely. CL sang her parts as she sat in a chair that was place on the side while the rest of the 2NE1 girls performed on the opposite side.

“Yeah, my arms are sore from the crutches. I will wait for you guys here in the tent. Don’t worry about me and make sure those
two don’t go running off to their boyfriends.”

“Yes Boss. I will report back to you as soon as the event is over.” Bom saluted CL in a military style which caused CL to lean back in her chair laughing.

Once the ending performance was over, TOP had arrived at the tent first. He was eager to see how CL was doing. He was
worried when Bom told him that she stayed behind because her arms were sore.

At first, TOP panic at not seeing any CL in the tent but realized she had dozed off and was lying on the couch. He sat down on the table near the couch as he watches CL sleeps.

He slowly and lightly pulls CL’s hair, which was covering her face, behind her ear. It’s a waste to be covering such a beautiful face.

CL awoke at the feel of his touch, “Oh Oppa, sorry. I dozed off, is it done?”

TOP nodded, “Yeah, are you feeling okay? Bom told me your arms were hurting from the crutches.”

“It’s nothing. I just needed to give my arms a break because I was using the crutches all day.”

“Are you sure? I should carry you from now on.” TOP smiled at that idea.

Although CL liked the thought of that, she denied his offer. “No, thank you. People will see and word would spread. Then YG
would kill me.”

Before TOP could protest, the rest of YG Family came in. The 2NE1 members ran to their leader to check if she was okay.

Everyone settled down and sat together to rest a bit before heading back to their hotel rooms. YG then walked in to make an
announcement to his artists. The look on his face made the atmosphere tense up in the room.

CL couldn’t help but squeeze TOP’s hand that was holding hers secretly from everyone’s view.
 

A/N: So anyone finally loving my fanfic??? Lol, comment please!