Chapter 22

Is It Worth It?

 

Chapter 22

Big Bang Photo Shoot

“Alright, GD you’re up!” The photographer yells.

GD makes his way to the front to do his solo shots for their album.

After a few shots, and a couple outfits later, the photographer calls for the model to join.

“Give me a few minutes to reload my camera and change my lens.” The photographer says.

As GD sits, Kiko walks up beside him. 

“Hello Jiyong.”

“Ah, Hi Kiko” GD replies, feeling awkward all of a sudden.

"No need to be so awkward around me. I mean, we used to have a thing but we can both put aside our past and still be good friends. Right?" Kiko slyly said.

GD didn't like Kiko's tone of voice when she said that, "We will just keep our relationship on a professional level Miss Mizuhara."

Kiko raised an eyebrow at the way GD said her name.

"Alright, let's begin the photo shoot." The photographer announced.

 

A couple hours later, the photo shoot was a success.

"Let's go for some dinner and drinks" The head coordinator announce to everyone.

Being the respectful group that they were, Big Bang couldn't refused a senior's request for dinner and drinks.

GD's only worry was Kiko who was openly flirtatious around him throughout the entire photo shoot. And it didn't help when everyone knows about their past relationship together despite them knowing if it was a rumor or not.

Kiko, on the other hand, wanted to start the rumors up again so she would stand real close to him during photo shoots even when it was group photos being taken. In between takes, she would act like the caring girlfriend and lightly brush his hair as if it was out of place or dust off an invisible dust from his shoulders.

GD could hear murmurs amongst the workers when they saw the little things Kiko was doing and he didn't like it all. 

As much as he wanted to shout at them that he was dating 2NE1's Main Vocalist and Goddess, Park Bom, he knew he couldn't. One of the cons of being an idol and dating within the company, especially when there's a dating ban involved.

As they settle in at a bbq restaurant, GD tried to avoid sitting next to Kiko but to his dismay, the coordinator seated him next to her. 

Kiko silently thanked the coordinator for approving of her request which she asked of him before they headed to the restaurant. Kiko was also the one who offered to pay for the entire meal but she made the coordinator tell everyone that he was paying.

As the meat was cooking, Kiko began to casually put food on GD's plate as if she was his wife tending to her sick husband.

GD, being the ever polite gentleman, couldn't refuse any and just silently ate what was given to him.

As if things couldn't get any worse, another unexpected guest arrived.

"Sorry I'm late, I hope I didn't miss much." The famous actress bowed 90 degrees to everyone in the room.

"Ah, I hope you guys don't mind but I invited Shin Min Ah since she will be playing a role in Big Bang's music video." Kiko stood up to answer the confused looks everyone had.

"No, not at all. Welcome Miss Shin Min Ah." The coordinator openly welcomed Min Ah. "There's an open seat next to TOP. Have a seat please."

TOP knew it was too much of a coincidence that Kiko would invite Min Ah to their gathering. 

"TOP, would you mind making a plate for Min Ah-ssi." The coordinator asked.

TOP nodded his head and began putting food on an empty plate. 

"Omo, TOP why didn't you give Min Ah some of these beans over here?" A stylist asked.

"She's allergic to beans." TOP unconsciously replied.

"You know what she's allergic to?" Kiko slyly asked, urging TOP to answer.

All members of Big Bang looked to their hyung to see how he will cover up his mistake. None could think of an excuse to help him.

"I'm, uh, a fan of Min Ah sunbae and I remember watching an interview where she said she didn't like beans." TOP replied quickly, saying any excuse that came to mind.

"Really? I don't recall stating that in any interviews." Min Ah evilly said to catch TOP in his lie.

It was dead silent as everyone waited to hear what TOP has to say to that.

Tension filled the room.

BAM!

Everyone was surprised at the sudden noise and looked to see what happened.

"Mianhe!" Seungri began bowing to a waiter. "I didn't see where I was going."

"Yah, maknae! Are you trying to flirt with the waiter?" Taeyang scolded, playing along.

That caused a bout of laughter from everyone, causing them to forget the tension filled event that just occurred a second ago.

Slowly, everyone went into small discussions as they continued their dinner.

TOP mentally noted to thank his maknae for saving him. 

Despite the awkwardness, dinner ended smoothly and everyone said their farewells. 

As Big Bang loaded into their van one by one, Jiyong notices Kiko's car is still parked. He squints his eyes and sees that she is hunched forward as her head rests on the steering wheel.

He recalls that her manager had to leave early due to personal issues at home and Kiko assured him that she can make it home on her own.

Being the gentleman that his mother raised him to be, he knew he couldn't just leave her like that. Although they ended on a bad note, it didn't mean that Jiyong was evil enough to leave her like that. 

"Guys, I'll meet you back at the apartment." He finally says. "Hyung, go ahead without me." He tells their manager.

"You sure Jiyong?" His manager asks. Being Big Bang's manager for awhile has taught him that Big Bang are trustworthy enough to do what they want. They know the consequences of their actions. 

"Hyung, where you going? It's late and you had a few drinks. You shouldn't be out and about." The worried maknae asked his leader.

"I'll just take Kiko home. I can't leave her like that." Jiyong replied as s looked towards her car to see her hunched over her steering wheel.

"Jiyong, if you get caught it'll be another huge scandal. You know that right?" TOP says.

"I know hyung but what else can I do? I can't just leave her there."

"You can always call a driver for her." Daesung suggests.

Jiyong didn't like the idea of calling a stranger to take Kiko home. He didn't know why he felt that way. Does he still have lingering feelings for Kiko?

"Aish, I'll just take her home. Nothing will happen between us and I'll make sure the media won't catch us" Jiyong ruffles his hair out of frustration. He has too many jumbled thoughts running around.

"Jiyong-ah" Taeyang's soft voice catches him as  Jiyong turns back to face s. "Just remember who you said your heart belongs to. We won't say anything to Noona."

Bom. His girlfriend, Bom. How could he forget about the girl who has his heart in her grasp. He mentally slapped himself for temporarily forgetting that he has a girlfriend. Yet here he was, worried about a girl who stomped on his heart. An ex-girlfriend of his.

The guilt slowly ebbed it's way into Jiyong. But before he could be consumed by it, he said, "I know where my heart belongs."

With that, he heads to Kiko's car and convinces her to let him drive her back to her place since she wasn't in a right state of mind. 

At the back of his mind, he feels apologetic towards Bom. 

 

 

During the car ride back to their apartment, TOP receives a message from an unknown number.

Can we meet up? I have something to say to you.

-Min Ah

TOP replied:

I have nothing to say nor do I want to hear what you have to say.

He knew that he would have to work with her because of their music video but he planned to keep it on a professional level. 

On the other end of the phone, Min Ah scoffs evilly at TOP's reply. Little did he know, she thought to herself.

 

TOP reached his apartment and let himself in. He grabbed a bottle of soju from his fridge and tanked the bottle. He was frustrated over Min Ah and her attempt to get back together again. 

He was sure they ended it. What more is there to discuss? He doesn't want anything to do with her. He doesn't know how she got the part to be in their music video but he sure as heck knows that he wasn't gonna let her ruin what he built with CL.

He doesn't know how long he sat on his couch, drinking until he heard his doorbell ring.

"Who could that be at this hour?" He mumbles as he gets up to answer the door.

By now, TOP is a bit drunk and he staggers to his door and opens it.

"What do you want?" He says. 

"Not inviting me in?" Min Ah replied.

"You're an unwelcome guest, why should I invite you in?"

"Maybe because you wouldn't want the media or anyone else of that matter to see me standing outside of your apartment. Do you now?" 

He knew she was right, he turns around and walks away, leaving Min Ah to smirk and follow him in.

She settles herself on the couch and TOP sits back in his single chair across from her.

"So what do you want?"

"I want us to get back together again." Min Ah straight forwardly says. 

"Why? Didn't we already discuss this? We won't ever get back together again." TOP replies as he tries to hold in his anger as he finishes his 4th soju bottle.

At this point, Min Ah knows TOP is drunk. So she seductively walks towards him and behind his chair.

She leans down and wraps her arms over his shoulder and she traces his chest.

"I know you still love me." She whispers into his ear.

TOP is too far gone to think clearly at that moment.

He starts hallucinating that it's CL he's with.

Min Ah leans in to kiss him and smirked when TOP responded to her kiss. 

Slowly, Min Ah seats herself on TOP as they continue to make out.

Min Ah smirks again when she hears a small gasp from the door way. She opens her eyes in time to see the back of a blonde head running out the door. 

 

 

The next day, headlines all over South Korea shows photos of Big Bang's Leader G-Dragon and Famous Japanese Model Kiko Mizuhara in bed together.

A red headed female shocked as her coffee slips through her fingers and falls to the ground while her other hand holds a newspaper tightly. 

 

 

A/N: Amidst my busy schedule, here is an update! Since I'm taking a creative writing course this semester, I was kind of in the mood to write more. Despite the fact that I'm way behind in my creative writing assignments. I also debated if I should share this story with my class since I'm having a hard time come up with other stories. 

 

But that aside, can you feel it building up now? The suspense? Well, my attempt to build the suspense. In all honesty, I really don't want to make my characters (most specifically my 2NE1 girls) feel any emotional pain but I feel that I can't complete my story without making a really dramatic scene occur. I really want to end my story but I can't just end it with everything being all happy and lovely and mushy. So I'm sure my readers agree that I have to at least add in this much.....is it too much though? I hope not. 

 

Please, feel free to criticize if need to.