Chapter 12

Is It Worth It?

 

Once the guys had finished cleaning the entire kitchen, they went to the living room to rest. TOP thought all the girls would be in the living room but he only found Dara and Minzy watching a movie.
 
"Looking for CL-roo?" Dara asked when she noticed TOP still standing as s had already taken a seat.
 
"Yeah, where is she?" TOP replied.
 
"Her room. She's with Bom."
 
TOP then made his way to CL's room, wanting to spend more time with her. As he approached her room, he could hear them talking.
 
"He has a meeting, so we can meet him later he said." It sounded like Bom.
 
"Okay, be strong Unnie. I'm sure he just wanted to discuss some stuff." That was CL.
 
"Alright." He could hear footsteps so he decided to knock on the door at that time.
 
The door opened to reveal a smirking Bom.
 
"I knew you couldn't last a second away from my Rinnie." Bom joked.
 
CL giggled at her Unnie's joke. Then TOP closed the door behind him as soon as Bom left.
 
"What were you and Bom talking about?" TOP asked causually, making sure he didn't sound too curious.
 
"Just the schedules. She'll be performing with you guys live, right? I mean, if YG decides to release you and GD oppa's album." CL replied, it was partly true
though.
 
"Uh yeah. We're doing three title tracks like you guys. I totally forgot Bom Noona will be joining us."
 
CL laughed, "Oppa, how could you forget? Bom Unnie has always been featured in you and GD oppa's songs."
 
"I would rather you be featured in our songs than Noona." TOP said as he laid down on CL's bed, hands behind his head.
 
"Stop that. Unnie's voice goes best with yours and GD oppa's raps. It compliments the songs well too."
 
"Aish, my girlfriend really does love Noona." TOP gave up.
 
"Yes, I do. Now be easy on my Unnie, don't give her a hard time."
 
"Only if you come here and join me." TOP patted the empty spot next to him.
 
"Aigoo, that's blackmail Oppa!"
 
"I don't bite, Babe." 
 
CL blushed at the word 'babe'. 
 
"Aigoo, your blushing! So cute!" TOP teased.
 
He then grabbed CL's arm and pulled her down to the bed with him. They lay facing each other, with CL blushing.
 
"Aigoo. Your too much Oppa."
 
"Well I wanted to try this with you but you were being stubborn." 
 
They stared at each other for awhile, in silence. Each of them memorizing each other's facial features. 
 
"I meant what I said in the kitchen." TOP said, breaking their silence.
 
CL kept quiet. She knew he meant every word he had said but she just couldn't burden him when he already has so much going on for him at the moment.
 
"Do you trust me?"
 
CL nodded her head.
 
"Then you should lean on me and let's share the burden together."
 
"Oppa."
 
"Yes."
 
"Give me time, please. I'm not used to all this, give me time to let you in and share the load with you."
 
TOP nodded his head in understanding. "But always remember that I'm here for you."
 
CL nodded her, "Thanks Oppa."
 
TOP gave her a light kiss on her forehead. "Let's sleep now!" 
 
"Aigoo, Oppa you can't sleep here. Unnies won't allow it."
 
"Hul, let me sleep here. They can't do anything if we're sleeping. So sleep baby."
 
CL looked at the time, it was almost time for her and Bom to leave. She can't let TOP know about who she's meeting.
 
CL quickly texted Bom for help, she felt bad for keeping this a secret from TOP but she didn't want to worry him.
 
A couple minutes later Bom came knocking on the door to save her CL-Roo.
 
"TOP! Time's up! Get out, you've been in there for too long." Bom began knocking and yelling.
 
"Ah leave us alone Noona! We're going to sleep."
 
"Hyung, we have to go! We have an early schedule tomorrow, we need rest." GD yelled as he back hugged Bom whose still pounding on CL's door.
 
CL laughed knowing Bom had used GD to help her too.
 
Dara had come to see what the commotion was all about and Bom had to explain the situation.
 
"Choi Seunghyun! You better get your out of my Rinnie's room right now! I won't allow you near her if you don't come out now."
 
Who knew a petite female like Dara could yell that loud.
 
"Not you too Noona. Let us have our time together please!" TOP begged.
 
"Oppa, listen to my Unnies. Their not kidding, they will ban you from me forever if you don't listen to them." CL tried to convince TOP before Dara decides to
do something really crazy like fly the t.v through the door or something.
 
TOP sighed in defeated, "Fine, they win for now. I'll see you later love"
 
TOP shared a passionate kiss with CL before he got up and exited her room. Dara stood there, arms crossed, glaring at TOP. While Bom was also glaring
at TOP with GD still hugging her from behind.
 
"Yah! No locking the door when your alone with my Baby Rin in the room." Dara yelled.
 
"Better yet, leave the door WIDE open when your alone with our Rinnie." Bom yelled.
 
CL stood by the door, laughing at the sight of her angry Unnies.
 
"Unnies, don't be so hard on my Oppa." CL started using aegyo, knowing her Unnies can never get mad at her aegyo.
 
"It's a warning" Dara said to TOP before leaving them to return to her room.
 
"Hyung, we're leaving in 5 minutes." GD said as he dragged Bom with him to the kitchen to finish off what they started before CL had texted her.
 
"Yah, you better not go back into that room. I'm watching!" Bom yelled as GD kept dragging her away.
 
Once GD and Bom were farther away, TOP turned around to face CL who was standing by her door holding in her laughter.
 
"I told you Oppa. My Unnies can get crazy."
 
"You ain't joking about that. Their glares were shooting daggers at me. I think they killed me like a 100 times in their head."
 
They both laughed at that statement.
 
"So I won't be seeing you as much now. Will you be okay with that?" TOP asked as he slowly caged CL between himself and the wall with his arms on both
sides of CL.
 
"I should be asking you that." CL smirked.
 
"You definetly are the baddest female there is." TOP said as he leaned in to kiss CL once more.
 
"Ahem!" Someone coughed from behind them.
 
TOP turned to see Daesung smiling at them. "Hyung, it's time to go."
 
TOP glared at Daesung causing Daesung to retreat to the living room. CL laughed at what had happened.
 
"Oppa, don't do that. It's time for you to go, you need your rest. You have a busy schedule."
 
"Not after I get my kiss." TOP said, then leaned in for a kiss.
 
"Now, you should go Oppa." CL said after they broke apart.
 
CL & Bom
 
They waited an hour after Big Bang left before they made an excuse to Dara and Minzy about going to the store to buy some midnight snacks for themselves.
 
Once they got the coffee shop that they had agreed to meeting the PD-nim, he was already there.
 
They bowed down respectively to the PD-nim and sat down across from him. 
 
"We're sorry for keeping you waiting." CL said as they sat.
 
"No, no, I just got here too." The PD-nim replied, "Why don't you girls order something first?"
 
Once the waiter took their order and brought it to them, the PD-nim finally told them why he wanted to meet them.
 
"So of course, I'm sure you girls have guessed that I wanted to talk about the pool incident."
 
Bom and CL quietly nodded their head, looking down at their drinks.
 
"Your secret is safe with me."
 
The girls breathed a sigh of relief.
 
"But, I'm afraid that YG has already seen the videos."
 
Bom and CL's head snapped up quickly, a look of alarm is written all over their face.
 
The PD-nim held up his hand to stop the girls from asking any questions, "I'm sorry. I wasn't planning on showing him that clip. I had actually deleted that
scene to respect your privacy. I was going to show YG the edited clip but apparently he had already seen the entire clip. So I was unable to help you girls."
 
"It's okay, PD-nim. We are thankful enough that you wanted to respect our private life and not air it." CL said, grateful to meet such a PD-nim.
 
"YG had told me not to tell you girls that he knows about your relationships. But I felt that I had to tell you girls. Please don't let him know that I told you girls."
 
The girls nodded once again, promising not to spill the PD-nim's secret. 
 
"But I do want to warn you girls that YG only cares for you girls like his own children. His rules may be strict but he has his reasons for it. Things will be
much harder for you both now that YG knows about this in-house dating. But its his way of testing you girls. So please stay strong and never give up on the ones you really love."
 
With that, the PD-nim bid the girls goodbye and left the to ponder over his words.
 
"That was really nice of him." Bom finally said after awhile of silence.
 
CL nodded her head in agreement, still thinking over what the PD-nim had told them.
 
"So YG knows about us, huh?" Bom continued.
 
"I guess so." CL replied. "We should be grateful he didn't kick us out or something like that for breaking the no-dating agreement we made with him."
 
"Yeah, but we're not in the safety zone yet. He has plans for us." 
 
"That's what worries me." CL says.
 
"We should just be prepared. I mean, if we're meant to be with them, then we would be able to overcome these obstacles."
 
CL nodded, "Your right Unnie. This is just a test on how strong our love for one another is."
 
"Should we tell the guys?"
 
"No, PD-nim told us to keep it a secret that he had told us this. So we shouldn't tell the guys. We can think of this has another challenge that we must face."
 
"Okay, we shall fight for LOVE!" Bom fist pumped the air.
 
CL laughed at her 8-dimensional Unnie and she fist pumped along with her.
 
"We can do this Unnie!"
 
 
A quick update because I haven't updated in a LONG while. Sorry for the very short chapter. I'm going to try & speed it up a bit. SO don't be surprised if the next chapter is already at the end of the years awards part.