The Meeting

Is It Worth It?

 

"2NE1!" CL yells

"Nolza!" They all yelled in unison.

The girls got into their places where they would enter the stage once it comes to their part.

GD and TOP had just finished High High and was now beginning Oh Yeah.

Once it was Minzy's turn, the doors slid open as the maknae walked out singing her part. When she finished, she quickly walked off stage to wait on the side.

It was then CL's turn to walk out as TOP sang his part. CL, showing her fierce and confident side, took GD's hands as he led her to the front of the stage.

She began singing her part as she forced TOP to look at her. She could see that he was mocking her with his intense stare.

It was about 2 and half months now, since they have been together. Since they were both busy, the only time they saw each other was when they had to rehearse for the end of the year performances.

They decided on this collaborated stage between GD and TOP and 2NE1 since both groups were promoting.

Seungri's solo album had been postponed till the following year so he wasn't included in the collaboration since he isn't promoting till after.

The awards show was finally coming to an end, and YG Family had decided to go to dinner together to celebrate the end of the year.

"It's a crime to look that y on stage you know." TOP whispered to CL as he sneakily slid his arms around her waist from behind.

"Yah oppa!" CL scolded as she tried to free his arms from around her waist.

"Stop struggling, it's only us in the room."

Sure enough, as CL looked around, it was only her members and the rest of Big Bang in the room with them.

Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri had showed up to show support and to drive to dinner with them.

"Yah yah yah. Your being too touchy with my Baby Rin." Bom scolded as she leaned into GD's arms.

"Your to talk Unnie. As soon as we stepped in the room, you and GD-Oppa couldn't keep your hands to yourselves." Minzy joked as Bom glared at her causing the rest of the gang to laugh.

"Thanks Minji!" TOP high-fived the 2NE1 maknae.

"Manager-Hyung just sent a text. Their outside waiting for us. Let's go." Taeyang said as he put his phone back in his pocket.

Dinner...

"Another successful performance! To YG Family!" GD exclaimed as they clank cups together.

"Did I miss anything?" Se7en came walking in, hands entangle with his long time girlfriend, Park Han Byul.

"Hyung! Your just in time. Have a seat." GD said as he scooted over to let the couple sit.

"Awesome job everyone! Everyone enjoyed your stages." Se7en complimented his dongsaengs.

"Thanks" The members of 2NE1 said as they stood up and bowed to their senior.

"You girls were awesome." Han Byul chimed in.

"Thanks Unnie!" 2NE1 said in unison.

YG Family then all ate together as they chat about their performances and the awards given that night. Then they discussed the upcoming year and what's in store for them.

YG's Office

"To what do I owe this unexpected visit?" YG asked as the said person took a seat in YG's office

"Well thanks for the warm welcome." She replied, sarcastically.

YG stayed silent, looking at her.

"Is it that bad that I am back?" She asked after a moment of silence.

YG nodded his head, "Why are you back?"

"Am I not allowed back to my home country?" She answered back.

"Let me ask more specifically then. Why are you back HERE? in MY office?" YG coldly asked.

"Am I not welcomed back HERE?" She retorted.

"Not exactly. I mean, after what you had done. Your not quite a welcoming sight to me or anyone else here."

"So he despises me now?" She asks, curious to know if her boyfriend, actually EX-boyfriend, still has feelings for her.

She was sure that he wouldn't be able to move. They have been dating for years, you can't just forget someone that easily.

"Let's just say he has moved on." YG replied, not giving anything away.

"He has another girl in his life now?" She asks feeling jealousy overwhelm her.

"I think it's best if you don't show yourself around here anymore." YG replies as he stands up to open the door, indirectly telling her to leave.

She stood up, walked towards YG, "I came back because I made a mistake in leaving him. I had hoped you would at least understand me and welcome me back."

As soon as she stepped out of his office, YG closed the door immediately.

She was back and that would mean more trouble. She had caused loads of trouble when she left out of nowhere years ago.

YG sat back at his desk as he debate between warning the others of her return or not. In the end, he decided to let fate decide its course because she would only show herself in front of the others whether YG tries to stop her or not.

2NE1

"Did you just say vacation?" Bom asked excitedly

"Yes, YG wants to give you girls a 1 week vacation starting off the new year." Manager 678 said.

"Oppa, you're not lying right? It better not be another one of your jokes." Minzy said.

"I'm not. I promise that YG had planned this for you girls ever since your 1st full album promotions." Manager 678 replied.

"Yay!" Dara cheered, happy to finally get a vacation.

"Aigoo, we should go and thank YG personally." The leader chimed in. She was also happy to finally have a vacation.

She loves her job and all but at times people needs a break along the way too. A week of vacation would do her some good.

"He's in the practice room." The manager told them as the girls stood up from their spots in the recording studio and made their way down towards the practice room.

CL knocked on the door then entered to be welcomed by the sight of YG along with all the other YG guys in their family. Se7en, Psy and Big Bang were all there along with Kush, JinuSean and Teddy.

The girls entered the room and respectively bowed to all their seniors. GD and TOP smiled happily as they have finally seen their girlfriends after a week of not being able to see them.

"What brings you girls here?" YG asks.

Being the leader, CL had to speak first.

"We came to thank you for allowing us to take a 1 week vacation."

Her members nodded their head in agreement at their leader's words.

"We really appreciate it." All 4 members then bowed again.

"No need to thank me. You girls have worked hard this past year and you deserve it. I hope a week is good enough for you girls." YG replied.

"Yes, it is. It's more than enough." CL bowed again, her members following suit.

"So where you girls planning on going?" Kush excitedly asked.

"I'm just going to go back home for a few days and spend it with my family." Minzy replied.

"I'll be heading to my hometown for a short visit." Dara said.

GD and TOP anxiously looked at their girlfriends, wondering where they were going for their vacation.

"What about CL and Bom?" Teddy slyly asked as he noticed GD and TOP's expression.

"I'm heading to the U.S to visit my sister." Bom replied.

"I'll be heading to France." CL replied afterwards.

"France and the U.S?" Seand asked.

"You girls sure are planning to enjoy your vacations." Jinu stated.

The girls nodded, smiling to each of their seniors.

"Well have fun and rest up because once you girls come back from that vacation, we're planning on going full throttle into your oversea promotions." YG said as he dismissed the girls.

CL & Bom...

"Aigoo these two." Bom complained.

"Oppas, it's only a week!" CL exclaimed.

It was the night before 2NE1 each went on their vacation. Bom and CL were at GD's dorm with their boyfriends.

"1 week is too long" GD complained as he continued hugging Bom.

"It's not like we'll be gone for an entire year. Stop acting like a child." Bom scolded.

"Hul! Hunchae, tell this Unnie of yours that I am not a kid." GD pouted.

On the other side, TOP had made CL sit on his lap and hugged her. He wouldn't let her go either.

"Jingyo Oppa, I'm sorry. But I have to side with Unnie on this one. You and Oppa over here are acting like childrens." CL replied.

"Yah, we are not childrens." TOP chimed in.

The girls laughed at their boyfriends childish acts.

"Why France? That's like half way around the world!" TOP exclaimed.

"Aigoo. Oppa, it's a gift from my father for my hard work. He wanted me to return to France because I used to live there for a short time."

"So why the U.S Bom?" GD exclaimed

"My sister invited me to see her recital. It's her first recital in awhile. I don't want to miss it." Bom replied.

After awhile, it was getting late and their boyfriends still wouldn't let them go.

"Oppa, we leave tomorrow morning. We need to go." CL said as she tried to pry her way out of TOP's grip.

"I'll take you home then. GD can take Bom Noona home." TOP said as he finally gave in.

TOP and CL

TOP walked CL to her dorm which was just 2 levels below GD's dorm.

"You haven't said a word since we left GD's dorm. Won't you miss Oppa?" TOP said as they reached CL's dorm.

"Aigoo. Oppa, of course I will miss you."

"Then is it selfish of me to tell you not to go?"

"Oppa, it's a gift from my father. I want to go and visit France."

"I know. I just don't want other guys hitting on you."

"Don't worry Oppa, I'm yours. Remember that." CL said as she tiptoed to peck TOP on the cheek.

GD and Bom

"Can't you sleep over? Just for the night." GD begged.

"No, I need rest. I have a long flight to catch tomorrow morning." Bom replied.

"No fair. Why not just spend your vacation here?"

"I want to watch my sister's recital. I'll only be gone for a week."

"Fine. Text me everyday and let me know where you are going too."

"Aigoo. Possessive much?" Bom laughed.

GD was possessive especially when it came what belongs to him. Bom found it cute that he was possessive. It just his way of showing how much he loves her.

2NE1

"Okay girls. Have fun and let's come back refreshed and ready to work harder than ever." CL said as the girls gather together in the lobby of YG entertianment.

"Don't forget, we have to call or text each other everyday." Dara happily said.

"Unnies, have fun while you're away. Be safe!" Their Maknae said.

"Our maknae is so mature. Let's all be safe and have fun at the same time." Bom replied.

CL put her hand in the middle, "2NE1!"

"Nolza!" All 4 girls yelled, causing people to look at them.

The 4 girls hugged each other as they each went their separate ways.

****

From his office, YG smiled happily at the screen. He saw his 4 girls do their Nolza cheer and hugged each other happily.

He couldn't help but feel proud at how his girls had grown over the years.

*****

TOP's POV

TOP sighed for the 100th time that day or maybe even more than that.

"It's only a week you know." His manager said.

TOP nodded.

"It's not like she'll be gone for an entire year."

TOP nodded again.

"YAH! Stop moping, you have a meeting in the afternoon. I need you to be more alive." His manager yelled.

"But hyung! She hasn't even replied back to my text yet. Why is she taking so long?" TOP complained.

The manager looked at his watch and shook his head. "Maybe she hasn't replied back because right now she is on a plane heading to France."

"Well she did say she was boarding the plane when I last received her text." TOP slowly said.

The manager could only shake his head at the lovesick man in front of him.

"I have no clue what to do with you once CL starts her overseas promotions."

GD's POV

"Someone looks gloomy." Teddy said as he saw GD walk into his studio.

GD dragged his feet to couch with his head hanging low.

"I'm guessing Bom left already and you feel empty."

GD nodded his head as he slumped into the couch.

All Teddy could do was laugh at his dongsaeng's attitude. The poor guy seems so lost without Bom.

"What's up!" Kush walked in as he sat on those wheely chairs next to Teddy.

Kush points to GD, "Bom left didn't she?"

Teddy nodded, then laughed along with Kush.

"Look on the bright side man! She'll be back in a week." Kush said happily.

GD could only look at his hyungs with sad eyes which made them laugh more.

TOP's POV

"I want you to be the main character for this drama. You fit perfectly with that character because you can give off that cold city guy aura." Director Kim had said, trying to convince TOP to agree to doing the drama with him.

TOP was now in a meeting with the director and producer of a drama that's storyline is similar to TOP's past. He found it weird how similar the drama was to his past.

"What do you think?" His manager asked.

"Whose the lead female for this drama?" TOP asked the director and producer.

"We chose an actress that just returned from the states. She is korean, but she left about 6 years ago to the states and now has returned. This drama will be her comeback into the entertainment industry." Director Kim replied.

"She is suppose to be here soon too. We were to meet so she can sign the contract. She automatically agreed to this drama because she's good friends with my wife." The producer added.

TOP felt a sort of ache in his heart. 6 years ago was around the same time that his 1st love had left him.

"Sir, your guest has arrived." A secretary had stuck her head in the office of the produce to announce the arrival of his guest.

"Ah! Let her in then. What great timing. The lead female is here." The producer stood up to welcome the said female.

TOP began putting down the papers around him and stood up to properly greet the female.

"Sorry I'm late. There was traffic on my way here." A female voice said as she walked in the office.

"It's okay! You came just in time to meet the lead male of the drama." The producer replied.

"This is Choi Seunghyun-ssi also known as the infamous TOP of Big Bang" The produce began introducing the two.

TOP, who was fixing his suit, looked up to greet the female and was shocked to see that it was HER. The very person that broke his heart those many years ago, the one who he loved even more than his own life.

She was standing right there in front of him.

"And this is Shin Min Ah, the female lead to our drama." The producer finished the introduction.

 

A/N: So I planned on posting this chapter yesterday, on Christmas, as a gift to all my subscribers. BUT I couldn't connect to an internet, my laptop had to be rebooted and all. Good thing I saved all the chapters on my flashdrive or else I would have had to start all over again. For some reason, I was in THE MOOD yesterday so I kept writing and writing. But for now...I shall only post 1 chapter. Expect the next chapter SOON....hopefully. 

BTW if ANY are confused....just ask! As you can see, I kind of jumped ahead to the end of the year performance. I wanted to speed it up.

Ohhhh! & yes, I chose Shin Min Ah as TOP's ex....Why? Well idk, i think it was because there was a rumor going around a couple years ago that they were supposedly dating. But yeah....I chose her. I hope Shin Min Ah fans don't mind.