Chapter 8: Anmyeondo

My First Love

Yoochun was startled, “You did? You went on a long drive? This is your first time trying to impress someone right?”

Yunho sighed, “We did. And yeah… But he didn’t understand it.”

“Haha,” Yoochun laughed, “don’t give up man. And I think the vacation idea is awesome. After all, it came from your brother’s brain.”

“Yes I know he is brilliant etc etc. Anyways, reach my home by 8 in the morning tomorrow.”

“Alright, I’ll be there.”

He cut the line. Yoochun got up from his chair and went down to visit the kitchen.

Junsu was finally done with his work. Today he told Jaejoong to go home early because Taeyeon suddenly needed money and she wasn’t going to take anything from her boss unless she worked. So he went home early and Junsu and Taeyeon worked till 11 at night. That was the time right now.

Many of you are probably wondering – Do only three people work in Yoochun’s restaurant???

Well, no. There are 20 people in total. None of the three said anything to the others. But the others understood it pretty well, unlike our hopeless, most clueless Jaejoong. Well it wasn’t his fault. ‘Love’ rarely came by his life. He didn’t even receive proper care from people, even at school, and love is something unimaginable to him. When he tried to be friends with people, they either said ‘no’ or betrayed him later. He was too hurt and too aware to make anyone enter his life anymore. He went through too much in his still-young life.

“Junsu, you didn’t tell me about the long drive.”

“Sorry, Yoochun, too much work here so no time. Anyways, how many of us are going to Anmyeondo?”

Yoochun counted as he said the names, “Yunho, Jaejoong, Changmin, you and me.”

“All of us? Good! I like it!”

Yoochun smirked, “This trip is perfect to show Jaejoong what he needs to see.”

Junsu laughed quietly, “Nope. Unless he feels something himself, he will remain as hopeless as he is.”

~~~ ~~~

(Readers, please forgive me, I have no idea where this place is and how to get there and what it looks like. I just googled it.)

For once, Yunho was going to use a normal microbus. And this one had everything a limousine had, and was a bit bigger than the normal vehicle. Jaejoong went in first, then Yunho and then Yoochun. Junsu and Changmin sat at the back. The driver drove his way down to Anmyeondo.

“Let’s sing!” Changmin said.

They began singing ‘Why did I fall in love with you’ by DBSK.

‘Doue… kimi ni nani mo tsutaerarenakattan darou?’ - 
Why… couldn't I tell you my feelings?

‘Mainichi maiban tsunotteku omoi’ -
My feelings grew every day and night

‘Afuredasu kotoba’ -
The overflowing words...

Yoochun shoved Yunho with his right shoulder towards Jaejoong. He smirked as Yunho regained control at the last moment so he wouldn’t fall on the other guy.

“Sorry,” he whispered, almost stuttering.

“It’s ok,” Jaejoong said and looked away. It was that feeling again. ‘What is that feeling? Oh God help!’

Yunho glared at Yoochun who was trying to come back to normal as if nothing had happened. The other two were chuckling at the back. Even the driver got the hint! And Jaejoong? Nope…

They finally came to their destination. They got out and entered the hotel where their rooms were booked. Three rooms: one for Changmin who hates sharing, one for Yoochun and Junsu because they thought it was costly to take two while they could take one – unlike the rich Jungs, others cared about money –, and so with that excuse of wasting money, Yunho took a room with Jaejoong. Jaejoong thought, ‘I sure hope there are two beds.’

Jaejoong was enjoying the breeze in the balcony. He realised, he really had worked all his life. He never had a proper childhood, he never had time for fun times at school, and he always owed people. It was always work, work and work for him and no rest. The cool wind brushed against his face. The hotel was near the forest so everything was nice and cold here.

Yunho stepped in. “Hey, what are you doing here?”

Jaejoong was leaning all this time. Now he straightened to face him. “Nothing. I just like it here. Why? Is something wrong?”

Yunho laughed, “No, everything is alright. Why do you always think people will come to you and ask you questions or simply talk to you only if there is a problem?”

Jaejoong smiled sadly, “You’re rich. You won’t get it.”

That sent a pang to Yunho’s heart. Hey, it wasn’t his fault, was it? He just asked…

“Let’s eat dinner.”

When they were done with dinner, they left for their respective rooms.

~Morning~

“Rise and shine!”

Yunho opened his eyes to the familiar voice. ‘Jaejoong?’

As he turned, he saw their faces dangerously close to each other. He thought the other felt the awful closeness first as he quickly retreated back. “It’s 8 and you are late.”

==== ====

Yunho and Jaejoong strolled among the pine trees in the forest. Jaejoong had never been outside Seoul. He was looking at everything. Birds, small flowers, pines, trees, the ground, the sky…even Yunho, when he was being amused by the observation of Kim Jaejoong.

“What?” Jaejoong asked, a little hesitantly.

“You’re cute when you are curious,” he said. Jaejoong blinked and looked down, grossly confused. He was cute?

~o~

Jaejoong didn’t know how to swim. When they returned to their hotel and everyone decided to go to the pool, Jaejoong said, ‘No thank you.’

“Why?” Yoochun asked.

Everyone was ready, except for the refusing person. He looked down and said “I…I don’t want to…”

Junsu sat beside him. He knew this friend too well. When Jaejoong couldn’t do something, he felt utterly ashamed of himself and thought that it was his fault that he didn’t know. That was the way he thought, because when he was little and he didn’t know how to do things like cleaning, the owner of the house at which he worked would scold him and ask why he didn’t know how to do something. He said it was Jaejoong’s fault. At that time poor little Jaejoong was only 5. That still worked in him, and even though his friend tried hard to decrease it to nil, it still remained just a little bit.

He asked very gently, “Don’t you know how to swim Jae?”

Jaejoong slowly shook his head ‘No’ after a little pause. His head still hung low. Then he raised it again. He remembered his new Appa saying that he should not do that – hang his head low.

Yunho got the message about him being ashamed of the small fact. “That’s okay Jaejoong,” he said encouragingly with a big smile on his face, “I’ll…we’ll teach you.”

Changmin whispered to him, “‘I’ll’ was just fine. We wouldn’t like to interrupt the two of you, now would we?”

He got elbowed in the stomach for that.

Yunho was teaching him how to swim at the pool and the others thought it was funny. At first Jaejoong was a little scared, but he went in anyways. It was hard at first, but he quickly learnt the basics. He felt as if it was embarrassing, not because he was being held by Yunho at many parts of his body – although it could have been a reason, he thought later – but because he didn’t know how to. Normally it would be the first reason for many of us, but it was secondary to this guy. Simply helpless.

At one point, the three of them had open mouths. Yunho’s hands were all around the other man. And his face was about an inch far away from Jaejoong whose eyes had dilated now. He was blushing furiously as he felt that his heart was loudly beating, a little too loud. He didn’t want Yunho to hear it!

“Uhh…I think I get it now…” he stammered.

“But you’re not doing it properly,” Yunho answered back, in a slightly seducing tone. He liked to see Jaejoong flustered like this.

Jaejoong felt his breath. He tried to move away but he was weaker than the man holding him. Another point: all they were wearing were short pants.

Yunho’s wet hands were holding Jaejoong’s wet body… that alone was embarrassing. To make it worse, Yunho closed almost the entire gap between them. And he wasn’t thinking of letting go.

“Thanks, Yunho,” he said when they were out of the pool.

“You’re always welcome,” he said with a smile on his face.

They were walking by the flowery bushes around the hotel. The only flowers there were roses: red, white and pink.

“Jaejoong, what’s your favourite flower?” he asked.

“Huh? Oh…um…I think I like red roses…but then again, white roses are so nice…ugh! I can’t choose…”

“Hehe,” Yunho laughed. He stopped and plucked out one red and one white rose. He shoved it towards Jaejoong.

“Here,” he said. “Take them.” He was so unromantic! But maybe he’ll learn soon?

“Oh,” he took them, “thank you.”

Jaejoong felt another loud heart-beat.

‘Yunho’s so nice…’

~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I’m so sorry I couldn’t update these days ^^”
Tell me what you think :D 
Hey, Jaejoong is FINALLY starting to get something! Let’s cheer him on guys xD 
YUNJAE FOREVER!