Chapter 1: Let the Destined Couple Meet

My First Love

For those who didn't read the forewords: PLEASE DO! It's not big, but VERY IMPORTANT! Please go to any link you see.

~YunJae~

It was a bright summer morning. 9:00 a.m.

Jaejoong’s eyes opened very slowly. The first thing that functioned in his brain was: day-off.

He sighed, grateful to God. The very-young-indeed man covered his eyes with his hand. Forgot the curtains last night. Well, it wasn’t his fault! The previous day was as stressful as any other day of his life.

Jaejoong knows that people should learn to love life. But, no matter how brilliant he was in terms of education, he failed this one. This was also not his fault. It wasn’t his fault that he had such a hard-working, terrible, poor life. It wasn’t his fault that he had bad luck. His parents said that if they weren’t poor, their son’s life would have been among the happiest of lives. He was gorgeous-looking, had a sharp brain and he had manners, kindness, love, care, etc. He had a great personality and this was why people loved him. Jaejoong knew that the sun would always rise after a dark night, but where was his sun? Would it never rise? Would his life be pathetic and sad forever? He was never greedy, but he wanted to have adequate money to live. Sometimes he would skip dinner at night, only because he either had no money or food, or he was too in-debt of his friends Yoochun and Junsu who always helped him out. He felt ashamed and guilty although there was absolutely no reason to feel those. But he did anyways.

He had almost no time for entertainment. His parents, his only hope, had left him 5 years ago, when he was 16 years old. They barely ever had food to support themselves, and medicine was simply out of question. It was a cold December, and Jaejoong had no one. After burying them, he actually decided to give up on life. He sat in one corner of the street, looked up at the stars and avoided his hunger. Tears still made their way down his cheeks. That was when Junsu came over and slapped him right across the face. “How dare you decide to die when you have me?! You decided to leave this friend alone in this world?! Huh?!! Answer me!” He shook Jaejoong by the collar, and the said man cried to no end. Among his tragic of a life, he had forgotten this faithful dolphin. His true friend. Junsu.

Junsu pushed him through the door of his apartment while choosing to ignore his friend’s “I’ll never be able to repay you”-s. Jaejoong would leave early in the morning in search of work and come back at night carrying failure on his shoulders. Junsu would scold him for not eating, and this had become an everyday schedule. Junsu was as stubborn as ever and managed to make him enter high school. The younger boy worked too, but he was in a moderate state of life unlike no-money-anywhere Jaejoong. Jaejoong had managed to get through with education without paying fees because of his brain which he thanked endlessly. Now, even a little bit was needed, and he wouldn’t allow this guy to work his back off for the two of them. That’s when Jaejoong finally got a job at a restaurant: Micky’s. Park Yoochun was his boss – the best boss in the world. He paid him the best he could, he allowed time off and still paid his salary for that time and he was the nicest person ever. He even allowed Junsu a part-time job as a waiter. Jaejoong and a girl, Taeyeon, were the main chefs. Taeyeon would take over every time Jaejoong was dragged out to study for his tests or exams. “No! I can work!” was the type of sentence they all ignored. “Stop ignoring me!” he would scream and get an answer from Yoochun and Junsu, “It’s for your own good…idiot…”

Today was a Friday. Holiday! Jaejoong loved that word. Yoochun told him yesterday, before closing, that he wanted to see if Jaejoong was capable of being a waiter. Jaejoong said, “Ok, but what about the food?” and got a hard hit from the spatula in Taeyeon’s hand. He apologised. And he was thankful as ever.

Junsu screamed before shutting the door, “Breakfast is on the table Jae! You got the whole day to yourself so enjoy! I kept some money under the plate so spend it!!! I’m going to have fun with other friends, so entertain yourself! Bye!”

“Thanks Su!”

Shower. Breakfast. Money. And he was out to explore!

He never had enough time to grieve over his parents’ death. He decided to visit their grave today.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Yunho just opened his eyes when he felt someone jumping on his bed. “CHANGMIN! GET YOUR LONG LEGS OFFA MY BED!”

“Aww sorry,” he said with his mouth full of food, “I just wanted Hyung to wake up…”

Yunho’s heart melted, “It’s ok Min, come here.”

He would hug his little brother every now and then. Actually, this wasn’t a second son his mother gave birth to. This was a son who came out of the blue.

~Flashback~

“Umma!” little Yunho shouted out to his mother. Did he just see a little boy, smaller than him, walk alone in the street ALL BY HIMSELF? He must save him! “Umma,” he ran to his mother in the kitchen, “please open the door!”

His mother smiled, “Why sweetheart? It’s night now. You can’t play at this hour my son!”

“Umma please! It’s not that!”

The 7-year-old got his mother to open the door, and ran outside. He stood right in front of a seemingly 5-year-old boy who innocently looked up at Yunho.

YH: Hey! Go back home! Little boys like you shouldn’t wander in the streets at night! It’s dangerous! *waving hands*

CM: But you are little too even though you are older than me!

YH: Yes, but I have my parents here! What’s your name and what’s your age?

CM: *big smile* I’m Shim Changmin! *shows palm* I’m five years old!

YH: Oh! I’m Jung Yunho, 7. Now go back home.

CM: *starts crying*

YH: Oh no! Don’t cry!

YH’s mother: *runs to the boys* Yunho! Who is this child? *picks up CM*

YH: Shim Changmin, 2 years younger than me.

Mrs Jung: Why are you here, Changmin? Now, now don’t cry!

CM: *sob* I ran away from home *sob* They don’t like me *sob* They don’t want me *sob* They said so *sob* Can I be your son?

YH: Yes mom! Can he be my little brother?

Mrs Jung: Well. If that’s the case……I guess we have no choice.

Boys: YAY!

Mr Jung: *arrives home while his wife is taking them in* What’s going on?

Mrs Jung: *explains*

Mr Jung: Well ok. But can you tell us where you came from?

CM: No…appa!

Mr Jung: Haha, yes, now I have a little son, and you Mr Yunho *pokes YH’s nose* have a little brother.

That was how it was decided that they would adopt Changmin officially. So Shim Changmin turned to Jung Changmin in less than a day.

~End of Flashback~

Changmin was a brilliant university student and a forever food-monster as his brother liked to call him.

“Hyung, you don’t have work today right?”

“Actually I do. This last minute meeting came up, so…sorry Changmin. I promise though, it won’t take long.”

Changmin smiled brightly, “No problem! I’ll spend time with my other friends until you come back.”

Yunho hugged him again, “Okay, see you later Min!” He ran out and hopped on to his brand new Mercedes Benz. It was black and shiny and only he drove it. That’s right: his father’s business consisted of cars and only cars.

When the meeting was over, he called Changmin who told him “Sorry” and that his friends were pulling him to spend until evening with him, and so Yunho decided to say “It’s ok” and have a little drive around the city himself.

Seoul’s packed streets were an everyday sight to Yunho, so he decided to explore the quieter streets. On the way to those quieter streets, he was stuck in the traffic.

He sighed, “We definitely need more highways…”

His head turned left, his eyes spotted some glorious being, his neck froze at that spot, his eyes refused to alter to some other direction, his mouth gapped and his heart beat in a way it had never beaten before.

A person was standing against a shop wall. A man. Considerably his age. Beautiful.

He was wearing a white shirt which wasn’t tucked in his black pants. He had sneakers for his feet, and his hands were crossed against his chest. The guy looked down, then to his side as if he was waiting for someone. He had combed his hair neatly to his left; it was a dark-chocolate colour. The man was quite fair and if he smiled now, he would probably be the most beautiful thing on earth. At least in Yunho’s eyes. That’s what happened.

Suddenly he smiled. The fallen angel with no wings just smiled and just made Yunho’s heart race out to the ends of the earth. His eyes widened further. He was staring at a man who was smiling and for some reason he just wanted to go upto him and make friends with him and do who-knows-what-else with him. Basically he just wanted to be with him and know the guy.

Kim Jaejoong turned Jung Yunho’s life upside down.

-~-~-~-~-~-

xD 
So my friends, how was it? Please comment! 
This will be a fun story I assure myself lol. 
Thanks for reading!