Chapter 28: Happy Families. YooSu

My First Love

YunJae, SiMin, HaeChul...YooSu?

~ ~ ~ ~

‘I finally know where I belong…’ Heechul thought as Donghae kissed him in the bathroom stall of their hospital, ‘with you, Donghae…’

Suddenly Heechul’s phone began to ring. “Hello?”

“So, what are you doing now?”

“Kissing me in a bathroom stall.” Heechul stared while Donghae smirked. He just answered Siwon for him.

“YOU GUYS ARE DOING WHAT IN WHERE?!”

“How would you know hyung? You didn’t even do it with Changmin in bed yet!” Donghae teased.

Siwon didn’t answer. After a few moments, he said, “I’ll be going now, bye.”

“Did you have to say that?” Heechul asked ready to tear his lover’s head off.

“I didn’t mean to hurt him…” Donghae said apologetically.

Siwon wasn’t willing to rush anything, he knew Changmin’s age. But he was also growing older day by day and was a good number of years older than his young lover. He had been waiting since he was 21!

Siwon shook his head no. He loved the way they were now and he didn’t want to ruin it. He looked at Changmin before him. The young boy was eating his lunch in the super-expensive restaurant with delight. Siwon smiled. His lover was so cute!

The rest of the day was happy for both of them and for some time in their lives, they felt peaceful and forgot about their busy tiresome days in the past and coming future. Amusement park, normal park, different levels of restaurants, all types of stores, Seoul Tower…where had they not gone? They even made time for their parents. Junsu and Yoochun were hopping all over the Jung place. At night, they ate dinner with the two other couples and the hoppers. It was 11 at night when they stopped to breathe.

Siwon dropped to the bed. “Wow! I didn’t have this much fun since I began my journey to fulfil my so-called dream.” He pulled Changmin beside him and they sat up looking at the crescent moon. It looked magical.

“If you want another fun day tomorrow better sleep now.”

As they were getting ready for bed, the thought struck them both but neither was too sure about anything. Then a sudden conversation followed: Changmin said he didn’t want to do business.

“What? Why? Yunho will be there.”

“Exactly, let hyung run the place. I like being lazy,” he joked.

“Changmin…,” Siwon sighed, “you probably think that he is the rightful owner of the business and you are no one and blah-blah-blah…Am I right?”

Changmin turned the A.C on. “You really read my mind.”

“Changmin! Stop talking nonsense!”

“Woah Siwon I was just joking!” Changmin looked at him and showed him his tongue.

Siwon pouted, “I was going to go mad if you said that was what you thought…”

“Haha,” Changmin laughed.

“Very funny huh?” Siwon grabbed Changmin and pushed him to the middle of the bed. He softly pressed his lips against Changmin which was soon followed by a desperate one.

They were making out before they realised it. Siwon unconsciously ed all the buttons in Changmin’s shirt – the other didn’t seem to mind. When both shirts went to the floor, Siwon stopped. It hit him: he was going way too far.

Just as he was about to pull back, Changmin’s hand stopped him. The boy was red and his breathing was fast and deep. Suddenly Siwon realised that he never gave a thought to the fact that Changmin might want it.

*//*//*//*//*//*//*

Changmin, still blushing from last night’s actions, caressed Siwon’s hair. His head rested on the shorter man’s neck as he slept peacefully.

“Hmm…”

Changmin noticed Siwon waking up. Looking up at the man whose ity he stole last night, he kissed Changmin deeply. “Saranghae.”

Changmin smiled. Then he felt Siwon whisper in his ear, “Another round?”

He smirked. "Sure, why not?" 

-///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////-

“Congrats!” Yunho laughed in his office where the two couples were. He had a feeling that the holiday would do the trick. Jaejoong sat on his large table which unusually had no papers today. “What will you guys do now?”

“I want to spend the day by the Han River right now…” Siwon said pulling Changmin closer. Although he was already seated on his lap, he liked holding close to him.

“Well, that does it really. Everyone’s happy now.” Jaejoong smiled. They had to agree with him.

Kim Jaejoong had started with a poor life. He began working from a very young age for his living. Then his parents died and he had to work even harder. Although he was intelligent, he needed his friend, Junsu’s help and later his boss, Yoochun’s help to get through with school and university. Then he met Yunho, Jung Yunho, who turned his life into a happy, smiling one. Now he woke up everyday with the sight of sleeping Yunho. That was his lover, the same guy he hated one day…the same man who saved his life. Jung Yunho on the other hand found his little brother on the sidewalk one fine evening. He loved this adopted brother, but his life was the same old boring rich type until Jaejoong turned his entire world upside down. He fell in love at first sight and didn’t give up although he was hated in the beginning. He helped Jaejoong in every way and, in the end, succeeded to make him his life-long partner.

Shim Changmin was a thief and a e’s child. Born as a sin, he was raised in the orphanage for five years before he learnt the truth and ran away. Bit by bit he discovered who he really was and was ashamed of himself. But that was erased later with the help of everyone…especially his childhood crush – Choi Siwon. This man, seven years older than him, attracted him. He didn’t forget about him even after he left for 6 years. He spent every single day with him after he returned, before the older man left to be a complete neurosurgeon. He was heartbroken, and surprisingly, he told him to go back to practise in USA since he got a once-in-a-lifetime offer. He was being silly and childish and didn’t realise anything before he found a note on the day Siwon was leaving him for the third time. He rushed to the airport and managed to bring back his destined lover. He found out in that note that Siwon loved him too. Even with all the hardships they are going through and will be going through for the rest of their lives, they still love each other and trust each other. Together, they can live their lives happily.

Kim Heechul, previously madly in love with Yunho, was dejected without consciousness of the other man. He left and tried to begin life again but continuously failed. After coming back, he found out about Yunho falling in love with a man named Jaejoong. Finally, he erased Yunho from his life. He decided to never fall in love again. Little did he know that his future lover was right there beside him as a friend, waiting for him. Lee Donghae was a patient person. He also thought he knew that his love would never respond positively to his emotions, so he kept it a secret. But suddenly when Heechul woke up one morning to find that he was in love with Donghae, they part ways for a day, both oblivious to the other’s feelings. When Heechul deliberately gets drunk, Donghae saves him from his end. A drunken confession was made and they realised each other’s affections and passion.

And as for Yoochun and Junsu: they were more than happy to live in the Jung mansion. At first Yoochun said, “Enough of business! If I can spend money without earning it, then I’ll do so!” Jaejoong loved working at Yoochun’s restaurant and he didn’t want to give up his job…he was used to working all his life so doing the opposite would be weird for him. Jaejoong threatened first, then bribed, and finally pleaded. Seeing his sad face and Yunho’s death glare, Yoochun decided to keep it. Junsu scowled, “Great now I have to work too!” Yunho pointed it out to Yoochun that it would have cost all his workers at the restaurant their jobs and the unemployment level would increase, which would eventually lead to more people buying no cars…which would affect his business. Jaejoong sighed. “But it is also my Jae’s wish so you keep that place Chun!” 

Everything was going fine too: Heechul and Donghae would often spend break times after classes to secretly spend time in bathroom stalls, cafeteria, etc. Siwon worked like a bee but he never forgot to call Changmin up during his night shifts to say “Saranghae.” Changmin went to university on the weekdays but he would always have time to cook Siwon his favourite meals whenever he went to the hospital for shifts, even if it was 2 in the morning. Yunho made more and more profits using Jaejoong’s advices. Jaejoong worked happily but with more time to rest unlike before when he used to work 15 hours a day. But now he was forbidden from becoming a waiter: Yoochun had extended the restaurant and used the two storeys above the groudfloor of the building; so he needed a continuous master chef, such as Jaejoong, to supply the food. Taeyeon helped him a great deal. Junsu got promoted to being the main co-ordinating waiter…or something like that.

-One fine evening-

Yoochun quickly dressed up. He was in complete black – suit, shoes, tie – except for his white shirt. He combed his hair although it would still be wavy in two directions. Giving himself a charming smile, he thought, ‘Today I’ll try and find a girlfriend.’

“Ready to go?” Junsu called. Yoochun turned around and froze on the spot. Recently, for some unknown reason, Junsu would always attract him in a way he hadn’t been attracted before. Everything about the guy was fabulous to him. Today he was wearing a silver suit with a white tie and black shirt plus shoes. He was smiling and waiting for the statue in front of him. After ten seconds, when the statue didn’t come back to life, Junsu shook him. “I guess so…come on!” he squeaked like a dolphin pulling his boss to their black limo. They were attending a friend’s wedding where there would be a lot of slim and trim, beautiful, pretty, attractive, y, flirty, rocking single girls. Junsu said he didn’t want to be in any temporary relationship so he just excused himself to the food corner to get rid of the flock of girls following him…but he failed. He sought for Yoochun and everyone else but they seemed to have disappeared in other female hives. While Yunho and Jaejoong travelled around with security guarding them from flirts, Siwon and Changmin made it just in time for the party and luckily avoided the other gender. Donghae and Heechul were flirting with each other right in front of the girls to scoot them away. The only one in trouble other than Junsu was Yoochun, who was not only being stalked but also d upon.

“Yoochun!” Junsu cried as he walked faster and faster. Wasn’t this supposed to be a wedding party?!!!!?

With quicker steps, Junsu made it outside the huge place and began panting for air. Thanks to the cool breeze he wasn’t sweating. In the middle of the garden outside, a large fountain was spotted and Junsu progressed towards it. “Whew!”

As the sight of the cool water gave him a pleasant feeling, he wondered where Yoochun was. Before long, he could see someone running towards him. “Yoochun?”

“You left me there like that?!” he shouted, still panting, while he sat beside Junsu.

“You’re the one who wanted to find girlfriends today!” Junsu spat back. “Did you get any?” he mocked. Secretly, he didn’t like the idea of Yoochun getting a girlfriend. Somewhere, somehow, it gave him a queasy feeling. He would frown at the thought and push it to the back of his mind.

“Hell no! Not after what happened. I feel nauseous…”

“You know, we didn’t have dinner yet and I'm hungry.”

“You wanna go in there again?”

“No…but I’m so hungry,” he massaged his stomach and looked sad. Yoochun patted him.

“We’ll go there after the girls are full in their stomachs.” Junsu smiled again.

Yoochun admitted that Junsu looked really nice when he smiled, but Junsu refused to hear such cheesy lines. He said it made him sound as if he was a girl.

They sat there quietly, enjoying the water behind them and the cool breeze touch their faces. A little while later, when Yoochun felt a strong attraction towards Junsu, he scooted a little closer with a reluctant face. When he saw Junsu didn’t notice anything, he went closer. And closer. And closer, until they were sitting beside each other with little space between them. Junsu turned around and saw Yoochun alarmingly close. Feeling awkward, he moved a little to his right, away from Yoochun. However, before he could make another decision to go a further from his new distance from Yoochun, the latter halted him. He pressed on his hand and looked at him.

“Um…can we go and eat now?” Junsu said nervously. Firstly, why was Yoochun holding his hand again? Why did he come so close in the first place if he knew it was an unhealthy position? Secondly, why did he like it when Yoochun was near him or touched him? …

“Can't we stay here for a little while longer?” Yoochun said in a low, pleading voice. Junsu couldn’t say no, but he couldn’t stay there like that either…

“Let go then.” He was unable to look at him and he didn’t want Yoochun to feel his pulse because it had increased. But when Yoochun did let go, after a while and without a word, he regretted it. Neither looked at the other.

“Junsu.”

“Hm?”

“I think……I’m falling in love.”

Junsu took a moment to rapidly turn his head to look at Yoochun. “…With who?”

Yoochun eyed him with a smile, “With you.”

His frown was gone and he was blushing. Yoochun was falling in love with Junsu? At first he stared, and then he looked away, unable to think properly. He was feeling something too, but was he right about those feelings? Should he feel love towards Yoochun too? Or should he drift away? He liked the first idea.

“You?”

Junsu looked at him as he stood. Going down on one knee, he extended his hand. Junsu smiled and gave him his hand. “Me too.”

“Awwwww, Romeo and Juliet~” That was Yunho.

The other two spun around and shot up to their feet. Jaejoong was grinning. “I knew it! Right from the beginning actually…Remember I asked you Junsu? You said no. Liar!” he laughed.

“The only couples without drama at all,” Taeyeon commented. The three other couples looked at her. “What? At first Jaejoong avoided Yunho. Then Yunho’s confession was delayed by Jaejoong because he fainted!” Jaejoong blushed and Yunho glared. “Changmin was most in denial and almost sent Siwon back to USA!” Changmin pouted and Siwon took a quick picture. He wanted this to be one of the many cute moments of their lives. “And Donghae and Heechul had the most typical dramatic scene: Heechul was drunk!” Heechul sighed and Donghae gave her a lame face. “Compared to that, these guys are awesome and non-dramatic.” She smiled at the two smiling men.

_ _______________________________ _ _____________________________ _

2 years later

_ _______________________________ _ _____________________________ _

Yoochun’s eyes accustomed to the daylight outside. Suddenly he remembered, ‘Today is the day.’

Like a cat, he slowly got off the bed without making a noise or too much movement. Taking a quick glance at Junsu still asleep on the bed, he ran to the cupboard across the room. This was where they kept their old untouched stuff. The perfect place for Yoochun to hide his second anniversary present for Junsu.

Sitting beside the sleeping man, he leaned down to kiss him. Slowly, but surely, Junsu opened his eyes and eventually kissed back. “Happy anniversary Su.”

Yoochun brought up a small box wrapped in purple and a white ribbon. “For you.”

Junsu searched for something under their one big pillow. “For you.”

Yoochun frowned and laughed. Junsu always had better hiding places.

– The End –

 

Thanks to all my readers and commentators!!!

 

Please do read these stories too: 

I Love You Jae [COMPLETED]
Bosses' Love [COMPLETED]
That Fateful Night (One-Shot) [COMPLETED]
When I'm Scared (One-Shot) [COMPLETED]

Loving An Angel [Ongoing]

I HAVE UPLOADED ONLY A FEW FROM HERE BUT I WILL SOON POST ALL MY STORIES IN THIS WEBSITE SO PLEASE WAIT FOR ME

THANK YOU

<3