Chapter 6: Jaejoong's New Family

My First Love

Junsu was the most stubborn thing on this planet.

“I will stay here. Clear?” Junsu said for the 1000th time.

Yunho gave up and sighed, “Fine…”

Jaejoong showed a sad face.

Apparently Yunho had packed Jaejoong’s suitcase up without listening to his screams and shouts of “NO!!! Please! I thank you for what you did for me, it’s enough!”-s. He was deaf and he packed his stuff up. Then he called Junsu and he was suddenly hearing properly. Jaejoong frowned and pouted. Yunho wanted to stare at that cute pout for a little longer but it would be obvious so he didn’t. He decided to make Jaejoong angry again some other time so that he can look at it with more time in his hands. All Junsu said was “No.”

Yoochun told him how stubborn this dolphin was, so after 1000 times, the guy gave up. “Alright, you may stay here.” And the dolphin learnt to smile again.

Just for your info: Yoochun’s office was above his restaurant. And above that was his home.

Yunho pulled Jaejoong’s suitcase out and the latter just followed, his debts increasing. “I don’t like it when people do things for me and I don’t do anything for them.”

“You don’t have to repay those who help you all the time. Plus, you’re cooking my meals, so that should calm you down.”

They got in the car. Jaejoong had NEVER been in a car before. He was so fascinated that, instead of feeling sad, Yunho was amused at the child-like actions. He kept chuckling the whole ride home while Jaejoong was blushing with embarrassment, that he had never been in a car before and now he was checking it out like he just travelled to space. How did the one of the poorest of the poor end up with the one of the richest of the rich? Such a small world…

When Jaejoong got out of the car, he froze to that spot. He was going to live in a M-A-N-S-I-O-N.

It was 3-stories high. And it was HUGE. Jaejoong had never had a proper home. The place he lived in was right outside the city. He lived with many other poor people and his parents and he slept in one tiny room. That was it. That was his home. That was the condition of the current Jaejoong when he was little. Now, as he took the picture of the whole place in, he recalled his parents. He recalled his mother saying, “One day, you will be in the best condition ever. My baby can do it right?”

No he couldn’t. He didn’t. Yunho did.

For the fourth time, he tried to understand the situation Jaejoong had been in all his life. He cleared his throat, “Jaejoong, come in.”

Jaejoong thought he was looking at a small separate world on Earth. The ceilings were so high up and the place was so lit up and there were so many rooms with so many windows and other stuff and the place was so big and everything around him was so expensive…it wouldn’t end. He thought he would get lost in here!

“Jaejoong,” said Yunho as he stretched his arms in front of the other man referring to the house, “this is your new home.”

O.O

“This is your room.” Yunho opened what seemed like a perfect house. They could fit a hundred people in here and still the ‘room’ would not be crowded. There were five windows, all which had beautiful pale blue and milky white coloured curtains. The walls were radiating white colour. The door next to which he was standing was a made out of real mahogany wood and it reached about 8 ft. on each side. Actually it wasn’t a door: it was a pair of doors. An 8 ft box. He turned to his left and, from a bit away from the door till the next wall, there was a ‘wardrobe’ full of clothes and a long shoe-rack filled with shoes just for him. Yunho was a fast thinker. To his right, there were other furniture that were still alien to him. He saw a refrigerator at one end. It must be bursting with food. Many other appliances were present but what carried away his attention was the bed. It was to his right and it was king-sized. An accurate measure of it would be 20 ft. long and 18 ft. wide. It may be unimaginable and completely absurd to you and me, but to Yunho, it was pretty normal. Jaejoong’s eyes were coming out of his sockets.

Yunho pulled his hand and entered the little house. “You still didn’t see the bathroom. We were standing at the entrance of your room for about five minutes,” he chuckled. He was feeling amusement, completely insensitive to the fact that he was making Jaejoong feel bad. And when he realised it, it was too late. Jaejoong didn’t pick his head up when he stopped.

“This…is really something I should be grateful for but……it’s not for me.”

“I’m sorry I made you feel this way. But you deserve this you know that? I’m really sorry I said all that. Why do you always think that you aren’t worth it? It is not true. You shouldn’t think in that way.” He hugged him again. This time, Jaejoong smiled.

This house consisted of a mixture of styles: aristocrat, luxury, modern.

The bathroom door, single door this time, was made of translucent glass. The inside reminded one of the open ocean. The tiles on the walls were white and sky blue. The floor had deep blue tiles with wavy designs. It had a big space inside. The bathtub had to be the size of a normal bed and the colour was a soft shade of blue. It was the kind of blue which didn’t suit Yunho.

“Yunho,” Jaejoong began, “is blue your favourite colour?”

Yunho looked surprised, “How did you know?!”

“Well, things around you are usually blue. But you don’t look good in it, like I had said before. Unless you wear something on top of it, say a white suit and a white tie. But black definitely looks better on you.”

‘Wow, Jaejoong sure knows a lot. He’s saying the same things Appa tells me!’

Jaejoong opened his wardrobe. It was a number of times bigger than his previous home or room where he had lived. Only if his parents were still alive right now…

Jaejoong jumped onto the bed. A big smile beautified his face. He started jumping on it and laughing. Suddenly, life didn’t seem so cruel after all!

Everything on the bed was white except for the stand which was black. Very modern.

“Jaejoong! Stop jumping on the bed like that!”

He stopped and pouted, “Why?”

‘Oh. My. God…he’s so CUTE!!! What do I do? What do I do?! I have to take a picture of those lips! AAAH! I’m going to die, but I’m going to die happy! I finally made him angry and now I have all the time in the world to stare!’ Yunho thought.

They stayed like that for a good amount of time before Jaejoong thought Yunho had turned into a statue. And thanks to Changmin running into the room, the quiet atmosphere had changed.

“Hyung! Hyung! Hyun-!......?? Jaejoong-hyung? Oh, so that’s why you were dying to prepare this room last night, huh bro?”

Yunho’s fists clenched. His teeth clenched. His nerves were going to crack open now. How DARE Changmin ruin the moment?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Changmin was praying for his life now. He knew he had done it. “JAE-HYUNG SAVE ME!”

~~ ~~ ~~

“Changmin-ah! Dinner is ready!”

It was only the second week since he had met Yunho, and he was already living in his home.

“Yay!” Changmin appeared in dining room with his books. “I have an exam tomorrow, so I’ll read and eat at the same time.”

Jaejoong laughed lightly, “Alright. But where is your brother?” He looked around. He did NOT want to begin searching for that man now. It was too big of a place for that.

“Hyung~” Changmin said slyly, “you’re supposed to know that.” He ended it cutely.

Jaejoong looked at him, “Why?”

Changmin pounded his fists on the table, “Aww! Hyung is so cute!”

The door clicked open. “We’re home!”

Jaejoong’s heart sank. He grew paler within the seconds. He had completely forgotten that, even though he doesn’t have any, Yunho and Changmin have PARENTS!

Changmin ran to greet them. “Umma, Appa, Hyung and I have to tell you something, we need to explain so don’t rush into conclusions ok?”

“Alright but what are you talking about?” his mother asked.

“Umma,” he went to the dining room to fetch the scared boy who was giving signs of ‘No, I don’t want to go!’ to the living room where his parents stood, “this is Kim Jaejoong.”

His father wondered, ‘Another son?! Hasn’t this happened once before?” He looked at his wife. Mr and Mrs Jung were surprised to see yet another male in the house. The proportion of male to female was getting heavier on one side.

Mrs Jung asked, “Kim Jaejoong? Who is this man?”

Jaejoong had bowed, and he wasn’t straightening up, so Changmin had to do it for him. “Explanations later. Just know that he will live in this house from now on.” He finished with a smile.

Mr Jung was still confused, but if there was a reasonable explanation to another son, well, alright. “As long as you can cook good food.”

“Oh Appa! He is the best chef in the world! Better than Umma!”

His mother laughed, “Alright, you must have cooked dinner then. Let’s eat! Where’s Yunho by the way?”

Jaejoong softly spoke up, “Uh…I think he isn’t home yet.”

“Oh I see,” his mother said. She signalled the two younger men back to the table. The spouses were going to freshen up and then join, as long as Yunho comes back.

~In the parents’ room~

“Honey, that boy, he’s around Yunho’s age right?” Mrs Jung said.

“Yes, I think so too. And this time I don’t think he ran away from home,” he joked.

“There’s something about that Jaejoong…for a second, I thought he’d do great as a wife.”

“What?!” Mr Jung exclaimed.

“I feel as if Yunho brought him here. Just think about them together. They look like a perfect couple in my mind!”

“Oh…”

*CRIIIIING*

“That must be Yunho,” she said. “Let me see.”

Before she could reach the staircase, she heard the doors open. Yunho got in and the first person he met before shouting out ‘I’m home’ was Jaejoong.

She came back, “I’m definite about it now. I don’t think they have reached the final stage or anything, but I think Yunho is in love.”

--- --- ~~~~~~ --- ---

How was it viewers? They’ll accept right? Or will they retreat after hearing his story? Wait till tomorrow to find out xD