Chapter 27: Drunk Confession - HaeChul

My First Love

A/N: Forgive me, I have no idea of nightclubs. :P
There are no swear words here but be prepared to hear adult words lol

“Changmin, I have a surprise!”

Forcing his eyelids open, his pupils adjusted to the light from the cruel shining old sun. He turned his gaze to Siwon, “…Surprise…?” he whispered.

“Yes. I promise you’ll love this.” He kissed Changmin, “I just asked for a three-day holiday from tomorrow. Kang In is in charge so don’t bother asking,” he acted like a child who just received a candy he had been waiting for all his life. Changmin began laughing, “Really?! That’s great!” Then he looked sad.

“What is it?” Siwon asked.

“Well, my exams are coming up… Although, very coincidentally I have a pair of holidays too,” he smiled. “So that’s one day of sleep for you, and two days of anything else. What do you want to do?”

“Anything that makes you happy,” he said softly as their foreheads touched.

“As long as you’re with me, I’m happy.”

“Alright, how about we go to the Han River and Seoul Tower? I just want to spend time with you. After your university is done, I’ll take a longer holiday so that we can visit some countries outside Korea.”

“Love it.” He turned to get up but Siwon pulled him back.

“Where’s my kiss?”

“What kiss?” Changmin asked. They had enough time to play around for a while.

“‘Good morning’, ‘Thank you’, anything?”

Changmin smirked, “Earn it.”

“I did!!! We’re spending three days together and I got the holiday!”

“Two.”

“No, I mean three. Third day will be a home day. But still!”

“Nah~ I don’t feel like it…”

“Oh yeah?”

“WAHH!!!” Changmin laughed real loud while Siwon tickled him ferociously, and suddenly he captured his lips.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On their second day together, Heechul regretted deciding to stay at Donghae’s home. As he sat in the cafeteria waiting for Donghae, he thought about something he hadn’t done in a long time…

Night club.

Donghae walked casually towards his table where Heechul had already seated. “How did it go?”

“What?”

“The test, what else?”

“Oh…ya, good. Yours?”

“It was ok…”

And that was the last conversation they had before 11:00 p.m.

**^^ **^^ **^^ **^^ **^^

He drank his fifth glass. Still not feeling drunk enough, he ordered another shot. When he finished that too, his head began to spin. Normally he’d dance with y women and hot girls with the disco music and the vibrant lights. Today he felt like drinking and he felt like it at 11:00 which was quite early.

Before paying for the seventh glass he ordered, he saw another hand reach out to pay. Turning to see who the hell it was, he was stunned. In his drunken mind, he saw the iest female he had ever seen. With perfect curves, blond hair, blue eyes and a seducing smile, the young girl sat on Heechul’s lap.

“Hey, you look interesting. What’s your name honey?”

“For you, that would be Mr Banger. And you sweetheart?”

“Jessica.”

For the first time, Heechul fixed his mind on doing it. As drunk as ever, his mind told him that it was pathetic how he was 24 and still hadn’t banged a girl yet. His normal mind didn’t even have the time to tell him it ain’t no big deal. He pushed the girl to the dance floor after gulping down his last glass. The music would make any normal-minded person deaf, but people here were drunk out of their minds.

His hands roaming around the girl’s body, he bobbed his body to the girl’s, kissing and her neck and face. Although her lips were nice and red, ready to grab attention, he wasn’t attracted to it much. Suddenly, he pulled her hand and walked to the nearest room. Finding it empty, he threw her on the bed where she had already begun taking off her clothes. He jumped on her before she could finish and d her body, touching her everywhere he could. His inner-self told him that this was disgusting and he didn’t want it, but he was in no position to hear that.

Just before he ripped her clothes off, someone barged in.

“HEECHUL!!!”

Heechul had never been stronger than other guys, especially Donghae. So when he pulled the drunk man from the whining girl, Heechul fell into his arms. “I’m sorry miss. I’ll just take my friend back.”

“Hey you! Give me my guy back!” the girl screamed but Donghae was deaf from the music.

Sadly the elevators were being fixed, and so Donghae had to climb up a long way up to his apartment carrying a drunk man. He held Heechul’s body and hand which was around his shoulder.

“Heechul, why did you start this again?” he asked.

“Because I’m…PATHETIC~~~”

“How many glasses did you drink…?”

“I *hic* think seven~!”

“God…”

Throwing the man on the bed, he turned the A.C. on. Just as he was about to go to change, Heechul sprang up and hugged him from behind. “Don’t go.”

“Heechul, get some rest.”

He turned around to push him back. But Heechul was faster – he crashed his lips with Donghae’s.

The taller man, frozen with a shock like this, tried to think straight. This was no kiss he wanted…it was just another guy who was out of his mind and felt hot enough to kiss another person his own gender. But somehow, it wasn’t like a drunkard’s kiss. He felt like Heechul had control over it.

Being pulled down on the bed, he fell over Heechul. When he let go, Donghae just stared.

“Donghae~ why don’t you tell me who you love? *hic* I want to know… *hic* Alright, I’ll tell you first. … That day…*hic* when I woke up, you were just so close to me that I *hic*…couldn’t resist. It was just a peck~~~ haha~~~ but then I liked it~ *hic* so I kept pecking you until I realised that *hic* I fell~ in L-O-V-E~~~ again…*hic* Sorry. Hehe… That was my first kiss too, but I think you *hic* wanted to save that for that person you like~~~”

Donghae couldn’t believe his ears. Heechul fell for him?

“So…just leave me ALONE!!!” Heechul threw Donghae by kicking him in the stomach and the said man hit the wall hard. For some reason, that sounded like Heechul talking normally. “Why do you care for me so much huh? Just be with that sick bastard who you like!!! Go away!!! I don’t want to love someone who has his heart for another person!” he screamed and cried.

Donghae stood up quietly, then pushed Heechul back on the bed. The effect of the alcohol seemed to wear out now. Donghae held his wrists tight and pushed them on the bed so that he was trapped under Donghae.

It was his turn to scream, “When you asked me who I loved, I said it was you! Why did you take it as a joke huh? I do love you! I love you Heechul! But you were so blind! So damn blind! You looked at everyone but me, I was right beside you waiting so that I could have a chance to tell you!”

Heechul’s consciousness came back and he heard everything.

“You were so blind for Yunho!!!!” Donghae cried. The tears fell on Heechul’s face. “You loved him so much! You didn’t even notice! *sob* I love you *sob* and you go to a night club to have with someone else?! *sob* I SAID I LOVE YOU!!!”

He kissed Heechul forcefully. He forced his tongue in his mouth smelling alcohol in the process. They were a mess.

Donghae stopped to breathe. He felt light now – he finally said what he needed to. Now he knew they were both into each other.

“Donghae, mianhae…” Heechul whispered. “I don’t love Yunho anymore…I love you. Just you. I’m sorry…I can't believe it……you loved me all this while and I didn’t even notice.”

They hugged each other tightly. “Saranghae…Heechul…”

~Morning~

Donghae’s body covered Heechul. He lay on top of the guy, both in no clothes and worn out from that night’s actions. And sins.

Donghae reached up to kiss Heechul’s neck. Slowly, he went up to capture his lips again. Heechul embraced his new lover.

“And I don’t even know!” Siwon shouted over the phone later that day. With that he hung up.

Changmin laughed. “You didn’t even hear the story!”

“Not now baby.” He kissed Changmin. “Now, it’s just us.”

They were at an amusement park and spending the time of their lives.