Chapter 5: Stay With Me

My First Love

No one had ever been so nice to Jaejoong other than Junsu, Yoochun and his parents. When he was little, people used to constantly ignore him and if he ever accidentally bumped into someone, they would use cruel words and make him cry. He never received anything from anyone; his parents couldn’t afford food, so presents were more than out of question. He never received anything nice, forget protection. After all these years, his heart learnt to be hard, and no words hit him anymore. He had tried to become hard-hearted, and was on the way, when Yunho stopped him.

Yunho spoke so gently to him. He hugged him, something only his parents and Junsu had done. Jaejoong was being so rude to him all this time, yet Yunho didn’t react. When Jaejoong needed it, before he knew he needed it, Yunho was there. His gentle voice made Jaejoong cry. His hug and care made him cry out of both guilt and satisfaction. It touched the normally-neglected person in society. It was normal for him to think that no one would protect him or love him or even care enough to look at him and help. A sudden change happened within the last week and he wasn’t ready for it. He, also, wasn’t ready for these new feelings which arose every time he thought about Yunho.

“Don’t mind, but my men will be around you for some time until I think it is safe enough for you to go out alone,” Yunho said as Jaejoong unlocked the door.

The younger man looked back to face him, “Alright,” he said with a smile. He entered the flat, asking Yunho, “Want to come in?”

“Sure.”

It was evening now, so Jaejoong was wondering what to serve his guest and saviour.

Yunho took his shoes off, “You don’t have to cook anything now. Let’s talk.”

Talk? What did he want to talk about with him?

They sat in the living room. Junsu was still working and the atmosphere at home wasn’t very nice.

“I want you to tell me about your life.”

Jaejoong looked at him questioningly, “Huh?”

“Tell me about your life, please.”

Jaejoong didn’t know where to start, so he just began from his parents. “Well, I’m a poor person in Korea, very poor indeed. My parents were always in-debt and when I was born they had even more debts to clear. So, instead of paying money, when I grew a little older, I began working in those people’s houses to whom my parents were in debt to. I knew how to cook and I knew basic housework so that’s what I did. The debts were cleared but we were still poor. I worked at other people’s houses and earned little money. My parents went to work at 5 a.m. in the morning and returned with either little food or no food at 11p.m. at night. I went to school later, and since I was better at studies, my parents didn’t have to pay the fees. So I had education and work with me. Then after I turned 16 and finished school, my parents died out of sickness. I didn’t know what to do without them because I couldn’t earn my living with the work I had. So I decided to die out of starvation when my school-friend Junsu saved me. He let me stay at his house. I searched for work and after a long time I found your friend’s restaurant. I began studying again with the money Yoochun gave me and I finished university. But that is really all there is to my life.”

When Jaejoong looked up again, Yunho was wiping his tears. Was Yunho crying for him??? No one ever cried for Jaejoong. Jaejoong was negligible, and here Yunho was, sitting and listening to his life-story, and tears were let out.

“Yunho…?”

Yunho got up, sat beside the other man and hugged him again. “I don’t care what you say or feel about it, but you are staying with me.”

~~~ ~~~

Pretty short eh? xD YAY! They will live together now! HAHA! YES! (lol)

Thanks for reading viewers! Comments are forever appreciated.