Chapter 26: "I'm in Love Again."

My First Love

A/N: Don’t forget: “…” – talking. ‘…’ – thinking.

Donghae  had only one bed.

“Is that a problem?” Heechul asked.

“No, but…”

“You’re not comfortable with me sleeping beside you?”

“No…well…”

“Then you can sleep on the couch.”

“Eh?! This is my house!”

“And I’m your guest. Forever.” Heechul headed for his room.

“Forever?”

“Yup. I’m living here for the rest of my life. Unless you wanna change homes that is. I’ll just end up following you!”

“That doesn’t really make you my guest does it…?”

~1:00 in the morning~

Donghae shifted to his right. Then he felt someone’s breath on him. Who could it be? Slowly, he opened his eyes. For a moment, he thought he was dreaming. Before long, he remembered that he lives with him now… Heechul.

Feeling brave, he pulled the sleeping man closer. “Saranghae…”

Right before falling asleep again, Donghae felt Heechul snuggling closer.

~Morning~

Heechul’s peaceful sleep was disturbed by the chirpings of the birds. Before anything, he noticed someone intrude into his private space. He froze. Donghae was centimetres away from his face.

Instead of feeling uncomfortable, he took his time to stare. ‘I like being close to him, there’s that feeling I always wanted to feel…what was it again? Secure? Or …’

Without giving a second thought, he reached forward and slightly pecked the older man’s lips. Seconds after the peck, he comprehended his action.

‘What did I just do…?’

Slowly entangling himself from his position, he made his way to the bathroom. He slid to the floor and felt his lips. ‘Did I… or was that just my imagination? No, I did. The feeling is still lingering…’ He closed his eyes and replayed the scene in his mind. Donghae’s lips were soft and somehow inviting. ‘I want to do that again.’

He opened the door and carefully sat on the bed so as to not make too much movement. He looked at Donghae. ‘What’s going on with me? Why can't I control myself?’

He reached again and pecked him. He kept repeating that again and again until he came to the light of it all: ‘I’m in love again.’

=In class=

‘I shouldn’t have done that,’ he told himself. ‘What if he wanted his first touch of lips to be with the one he loves?’

Tears automatically made their way to his eyes. ‘Again…it’s happening again…First Yunho, now Donghae? What am I doing? These guys are all my friends! What’s wrong with me? Why can't I get a girlfriend or something instead of running after guys?! With Yunho, I knew no one was there when I fell for him. Jaejoong-ah came later. But Donghae…he already has someone. Why did I do this to him?!’ He put his head down. No one was in the classroom yet, so no one spotted him crying.

“How could you leave me and-”

Donghae stopped. Heechul quickly looked up to see his friend. He had left before Donghae so that he wouldn’t have to face him. Quickly wiping away his tears, he tried to act normal. “Oh, sorry,” he laughed, “I just wanted to come earlier.”

“What happened?”

“What happened? Nothing!”

“Stop lying Heechul,” Donghae scolded him, “Tell me what’s wrong. It’s not like I get to see you cry everyday. So spill.”

Heechul looked around him. When he saw that no one was in sight, he jumped to Donghae and cried like a little kid who had done something and was miserable for it now. Donghae didn’t know what to do so he just patted him.

Suddenly, Heechul pulled himself away and slapped Donghae.

The older man was shocked out of his wits. He touched his cheek which was throbbing with pain right now. He looked at Heechul with big eyes. Looking away, he sat on the far corner of the room. What did he do?

‘Did I do something during my sleep? I’m sure I didn’t. Then why…’

Heechul walked down to the far end of the room and pulled Donghae up. “Sorry…It’s my fault.” He kissed the side of Donghae’s face which was beginning to show a tinge of colour. Donghae was caught off-guard. What exactly is happening today? Why was Heechul kissing him? Now, both his cheeks were becoming a light shade of pink.

“Please tell me who you like.”

“Heechul…I did…”

“When? I asked you but you didn’t answer!”

Donghae didn’t want to remind Heechul of yesterday when he told him that he was the one. Heechul took it as a joke and he wasn’t realising it now either.

“You can't keep quiet forever! Tell me!”

“First tell me why you did all this. First you leave me before I even wake up. You don't have breakfast. Then you cry. All of a sudden you slap me. Now you kiss that place…What happened?”

“I'm sorry, I can't tell you…”

“Well then, I’m sorry too.”

“But Donghae, to answer your question, first you need to answer mine!”

“Looks like none of us are answering, huh?”

“So you don’t want to tell me who it is?”

“I'm sorry Heechul.”

The rest of the day was a long one. The hours seemed to fall back and relax while both of them just wanted the day to end. They both remained quiet and when Siwon asked what happened on their first day of life together, no one felt like answering.

“Changmin…” Siwon said sleepily.

“Yes?”

Changmin got on the bed and Siwon was already there. “Donghae and Heechul are living together now, which should have been a good sign…but there's something wrong with them…Something must have happened, but no one was willing to tell.”

“Why don’t you ask them individually? I think that would be better…”

“I would have, but the problem is, they are living in the same flat now. I can't call them up.”

“Then text.” Changmin squeezed the pillow in his hands.

“What if they don’t answer?”

“Give it a try idiot…”

Siwon pouted. He took out his phone and started texting. Changmin hugged him from behind and read what he typed.

Donghae replied telling him everything that happened including the part where Heechul constantly asked him who he loved.

“Ok, now Heechul-hyung’s part of the story.”

Siwon leaned back into the other’s embrace.

Heechul hesitated at first. When Siwon threatened him of many things, he decided to tell.

*Actually…I did something reckless today… (Explanation)*

Siwon was a little more than shocked.

“Oh wow…Heechul-hyung fell in love with him…”

“It all adds up now,” Siwon said putting his mobile away. 

Siwon pulled his lover closer and tried to fall asleep before he was called from the hospital again. Then a lost thought reappeared in his mind. ‘We didn’t make love yet…’

To admit the truth, that was exactly what Changmin was thinking. Sadly, neither of them knew when or how that would happen. Changmin was nearing his exams and Siwon…we all know. Yunho was joking with Changmin the same day Heechul asked him and he horrifyingly found out that he was still a .

“MY SWEET LITTLE NAM DONGSAENG IS STILL A ???!!!”

“Hyung!!!!! Shush! Not so loud! And you know how our lives are…”

“Still! Jaejoong and I made love the first night and you have been living for a week together!”

“I know… Still, Siwon has just become a complete practitioner so it’s hard for him to give me time… And, I don’t want to bring it up either… I’ll just wait until he makes a move…”

“I can tell you’re shy~” Yunho said in a constricting mocking voice that sent all of Changmin’s blood to his cheeks. “Seduce him.”

“WHAT?! You’ve gone mad Yunho-hyung… Just do it with Jaejoong-hyung again. That should calm you down…”

“Aww~ I never knew you were so cute my lil bro!”

“Bye.”

“Hey! WAIT!”

Changmin’s thoughts came to an end when Siwon brought his face closer to his own. Kissing him deeply, Siwon slowly got on top of the younger man. He chose not to take it so quickly; it might make his lover feel scared. After all, he was 7 years younger than him. Siwon didn’t know why he was doing it all of a sudden.

He opened his eyes and saw Changmin shiver. This time, he kissed him softly as if to console him. He rolled off and lay down beside him. When Changmin sent him a questioning look he gave a reassuring smile. He cuddled closer and thought, ‘Don’t rush things Siwon.’

= = =

A/N: :'( Where are all my sweet readers? Is everyone busy at the same time? Lol. No worries: I’ll update anyways ^^ Three chaps today was a great step forward for me xD 
Wow, Heechul’s actions are quite…surprising and unexpected XD Aww man, this time the uke gets to kiss first! Lol. And sorry: Changmin ain’t losin’ no ity till later in the story X////D