Chapter 12: The Kiss......and More

My First Love

-The same night HeeChul left after Jaejoong regained consciousness-

Jaejoong lay on Yunho’s bed. The whole room was filled with those same coloured roses, as if this room was decorated just for his arrival, just to receive him…waiting for the couple to form, begin living together.

Yunho entered his room. He stopped, looked at Jaejoong on his bed, looked down and went forwards. Jaejoong sensed him and quickly got up.

“Jaejoong! Don’t move so fast! Your head might spin again.”

Jaejoong smiled, “I’m okay Yunho.”

Yunho sat beside Jaejoong on his right. He hunched down, intertwined his own fingers and played with them as he stared down, judging what would be best now. Jaejoong looked out the window behind the bed. Today was a full moon.

“I’ll…uh…leave now, I guess,” Jaejoong said and got up to leave. He went three steps forward to pass Yunho, but went no further.

Yunho swiftly grabbed his hand, got up and spun Jaejoong to face him. The younger boy almost crashed with Yunho, but stopped the action with his free hand. He stared wide-eyed at the taller man who looked as determined as ever.

Yunho’s hands travelled around his thin waist and brought him closer. Jaejoong looked down as he tried to keep some distance.

“Jaejoong, look at me,” Yunho’s deep voice said in a low volume. “Please.”

Jaejoong looked up an inch or two to meet a pair of desperate eyes. Yunho’s head inclined a little and went closer to the now-blushing Jaejoong who just stood there encountering Yunho’s actions…waiting…

Then, Jaejoong’s hands touched Yunho’s face as he brought it closer and closer to himself. Suddenly, his breathing became uneven and deep. His heart was filled with happiness as the moment arrived. Yunho’s hold was tight but gentle; he moved further towards Jaejoong, slowly closing the gap between them. They felt each other’s breaths on their skin. Jaejoong’s blush deepened. His eyes closed to feel the sensation of love. His lips parted just slightly.

Yunho finally decreased the space to zero. Their faces touched. His shadow fell on the younger boy. The intimacy made Yunho close his eyes. Their lips brushed against each other. Jaejoong let out a deep breath, sharply taking another in as he felt the other’s lips on his. He felt emotions drown him. A layer of salt water formed behind his eyelids.

Yunho took Jaejoong’s lips in his, and kissed him.

Through the very small space between Jaejoong’s eyelids, the teardrop escaped, making its way down his cheek. Jaejoong kissed Yunho back. His hands left Yunho’s face to travel further passed it and hugged him by the neck. Their bodies pressed and the kiss deepened. Yunho inclined his head to the other side and hugged him tighter. He let out an almost inaudible moan. He couldn’t stop.

Yunho couldn’t stop kissing Jaejoong. His breathing became faster as he pressed their lips further. He let go of Jaejoong’s lips for a mere second, making a soft kiss sound, only to capture them again.

More tears escaped Jaejoong’s eyes. He couldn’t believe it was really happening to him. His fingers found their way in Yunho’s hair. They didn’t stop.

Yunho finally let go of the tired pair of lips. He didn’t open his eyes.

“Jaejoong, I’m in love with you.”

When his eyes opened, they widened as they saw streaks of glistening water on Jaejoong’s flawless face.

Jaejoong let out his final tears after hearing those words he longed to hear. He slowly opened his eyes to look at a surprised Yunho. “Jae, you’re crying?”

Yunho wiped the drying liquid away and Jaejoong caught his hands, “No…I just…”

Yunho stopped him again with a soft peck on his lips.

Jaejoong smiled shyly. “I love you too…Yunho.”

“I’m really sorry for what happened and-”

Jaejoong put a finger on his lips before he could continue, “Shh.”

“This time Yunho-hyung is talking too much.”

Jaejoong jumped around in surprise while still in Yunho’s arms. Yunho’s arms quickly and protectively held him in place while trying to find out which daring being caused their romantic, heart-pounding, deep-breathing, lovely moment to shatter.

Junsu held out defending hands. “I’m so sorry! I thought you’re moment was over! I mean I’ve been standing here for at least 5 minutes and I was waiting when the two of you would stop so that I can come in to check on my friend,” Junsu said with wide, scared eyes.

Jaejoong sigh in relief. “I’m fine Junsu,” he said smiling.

Yunho lightly let his forehead touch Jaejoong’s and said, “I could have killed you if you were some random person.”

Changmin popped out of nowhere, “Well random people don’t enter this place.” He went to his brother’s fridge and opened it. “I thought I left some chocolate here. Where is it?”

“You probably ate it all up before you knew it,” Yoochun said.

Yunho stood hopelessly. “Can you guys not pop out one by one. Just show yourselves all together! Who else is left?”

“No one,” Junsu said as he checked Jaejoong’s forehead.

“Well, it’s official then,” Changmin said, finally finding a piece of dark choco, “although the unconscious part happened.”

Jaejoong blushed again, this time because he fainted. Yunho glared, “Can we not speak of that please?”

“If you say so,” he answered with his mouth full.

Yoochun looked around, “Wow, you learnt to be romantic! I’m proud of you Yunho.”

Junsu knocked on Yunho’s head, “Hello? If everyone is fully conscious now, could someone order one of your many workers here to bring this guy’s necessities to this room please?”

“I told them,” Changmin said while his fingers.

“Huh?” Jaejoong looked like he dropped from the sky to an unknown place.

Yunho looked at him with gentle eyes and a smile, “Well, you are staying with me now aren’t you?”

~Around Midnight~

The room was dark and no lights were on, except the one provided by the moon.

The blankets were on the floor, all messed up with their clothes.

The red and white flowers were everywhere around them.

The couple breathed fast. Yunho tightly held Jaejoong’s hand. He let their fingers intertwine. They kissed breathlessly.

Kisses filled Jaejoong’s neck. They were sweating although the A.C. was on.

Jaejoong’s other hand gripped the bedsheet under him tightly. Yunho made sure he held that hand too.

They panted for air. Yunho collapsed on top of Jaejoong. He mustered the last bit of strength in his body to position himself on his elbows and whisper, “I…love you…Jaejoong…”

He gently kissed the boy under him. He lay on him, his face buried in Jaejoong’s neck.

The younger boy whispered, “Yunho…I love… you, too…” He hugged Yunho and fell asleep.

X////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////X

I did not just write that……OMG I DID!!!! x////D

I think the kiss was truly romantic, do you? And what about the…the…@////@ last scene…? 
^///^ Well YUNJAE HAPPENED!

Comments are forever and ever and ever appreciated and loved (esp. about this chap >////<)
Don’t think the story ended here! Cuz it didn’t! Two other couples are left ^^