Chapter 3: One Step Closer to You

My First Love

VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE: I have made a facebook group for ONLY YOU GUYS so PLEASE join there!!! it's for you guys only!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/thef15series/ It's called YunJae fanfic - thef15series

PLEASE JOIN!

Next day…

Jaejoong had proved himself worthy of a waiter. So he took time off from cooking. He was gathering orders from the customers when suddenly a familiar face showed up. He sighed and decided to just go on with the flow. He put on a smile he would show any other customer. “Welcome to Micky’s. What may I serve you?”

Yunho was still gazing at the smile and snapped out of it when the waiter cleared his throat and the older man saw that everyone was staring at them, some giggling. He sat up straight and smiled, ‘That’s right everyone. He is mine. I will surely get him.’

“The regular.”

“Alright, but it’ll take a few minutes.” He noted the items down. Yup. It had already been a few days and Yunho came each and every day for lunch and dinner. He would eat bulgogi and kimchi for lunch and dinner and if someday it was possible, he would eat it for breakfast too. But only if it was made by Jaejoong. And so he nodded as Jaejoong said that, and thought ‘I would wait forever for you.’ He had fallen to the depths of love within these few days.

The previous day, Taeyeon cooked the food and Yunho refused to touch it. Instead of feeling remorse, she giggled and Yunho saw that, clearly showing she supported them. So now Jaejoong had to go back, cook him kimchi, and serve it. Yunho would eat it happily and give him tips which Jaejoong refused but would receive a glare from Yoochun which said, ‘You. Need. That. Extra. Money. To. Survive.’ So he took it. He also wanted to not carry out special treatments for this particular customer but Yoochun glared again, ‘He. Is. Your. Only. Hope. For. Better. Living.’

Jaejoong hated depending on someone to help him live a better life. But Yoochun refused to listen to any of his cries. “Jaejoong, he likes you,” he accidentally slipped after a week. He covered his mouth but the obvious part didn’t reach Jaejoong. Instead he replied: “Why does everybody say that?!”

‘Cuz it’s the open truth,’ Junsu thought.

“Do you know how many people asked who he was and if there was something between us? He is getting on my nerves! Why does that rich guy come here when he has five-star restaurants where he can eat peacefully? It would be peaceful for me too! I didn’t have to see that annoying face all the time…”

“Aww,” Junsu let out.

Jaejoong glared so hard it pierced right through Junsu. “Who is he?” Jae asked.

Taeyeon banged her head on the wall, “You don’t even know his name…?”

Yoochun revolved in his revolving chair, “Jung Yunho. Runs car business of producing and importing them. Everything related to cars pretty much. Never had a love life or looked at anyone with any intention,” he said the last sentence smirking and hoping for a better reaction. But he got the same annoyed face.

“I didn’t ask about his love-life boss…”

“Just saying. And seriously just call me Yoochun. It’s been years now…”

Junsu sat on his boss’ table and swung his legs in the air, “Jaejoong he’s not bad. Just get to know him! He didn’t do anything to you did he? I don’t understand what’s gotten into you…you were never like this. What is it about him that bothers you without a reason?”

“Ugh, I don’t know. I told you…”

Taeyeon was counting her salary. “Let them go slow Junsu.”

Taeyeon was a very friendly, happy, supportive and cheerful girl of age 26, older than even Yoochun who was 23, a year older than Yunho. But Yunho and Yoochun studied in school together anyways.

Junsu jumped off, “Ya but Jaejoong is so naïve and stubborn these days! He was never EVER like this!!!”

Jaejoong sighed. “Alright, I’ll try not to act like that with him.”

~.~

Jaejoong was walking to his house…technically Junsu’s house but oh well. He spotted a black Mercedes Benz. Oh God…

“Yunho-sshi?” he asked from outside the car.

“Jaejoong,” he smiled as he opened the window.

‘…I’m not even close enough for just names…’ Jaejoong thought. “What are you doing here? Don’t you have work?”

Yunho got out of the car and slammed the door shut, “I’m done with the work. Won’t you invite me in?”

Today he was wearing a light blue suit, and Jaejoong decided it didn’t go with his brown hair which stuck forwards. “That suit doesn’t suit you…”

Yunho looked at his suit. “It doesn’t?” he asked innocently.

“No it doesn’t. You have a bad taste in clothes…”

“Well, you’ll be there for me right?” he asked with a smile full of hope.

“Huh?” ‘Who does this guy think he is? If he really does have feelings for me, I’m not retuning it and he is wasting his time and heart for me. I’m sorry Jung Yunho, I can never love you back. But maybe I shouldn’t say it?’

“Won’t we go in?” he asked again.

“Uh yeah come in.”

Jaejoong and Junsu lived in a small house which was two-stories. It had three small rooms downstairs: kitchen, dining room, living room. It had two bedrooms upstairs which were relatively bigger. Each man took one.

Yunho sat on the three-sitter sofa. He looked around the house. ‘They live here?’

“I know what you are thinking, Yunho-sshi. My house used to be worse so this is Heaven for me,” he said as he put down his bag.

Yunho looked at him. Such an amazing person with such bad luck was not fair. It was also not fair for a person like Junsu. He suddenly realised how lucky he was, being born in a rich family. He realised how lucky Changmin was to have found them by himself. Who knows where he came from? He might have come straight out of a poor family which considered Changmin as a burden to feed. Maybe that’s why he left, because no one wanted him…and also maybe he didn’t want to burden his family? When Changmin was asked, he said he didn’t remember.

“Why won’t you let me help you?”

“Because I can live without help from some rich guy.”

“Jaejoong-ah!!!” Junsu whined.

“When did you come Junsu-yah?” Jaejoong carried on with the flow.

“Joongie!” Junsu pouted. How could he not hear the sound of Junsu’s loud footsteps or the banging of the door. “Who’s our guest?”

He peeked in and smiled a wide smile without conscious. “Oh! Hello Yunho-sshi.”

“Junsu-yah, get a better house,” was the first thing he said. “Meet me at my office tomorrow because I know your friend here,” he took a look behind him at Jaejoong who raised an eyebrow, “will not, and I will give you money and a flat to live in if that is the least I can possibly do for you.”

With that he left.

Yunho was really hurt. Did Jaejoong really think that Yunho was a person with that status of mind? Maybe it wasn’t his fault…Could he blame him for thinking so?

Jaejoong looked outside through the window. Did he hurt him? Maybe he doesn’t know him well enough. Maybe he isn’t like other business men? Would he mind if Jaejoong tagged along tomorrow?

-Tomorrow :P-

Yunho stared in awe although he was jumping with happiness inside him. “J-Jaejoong?”

“Uh, sorry. Maybe I should have told you before…”

“NO! No…please take a seat.”

Jaejoong and a trying-to-hide-smile Junsu sat. Yunho brought out a paper. “This flat in this building is close to your workplace. It doesn’t cost much so I think you’ll get by. I’ll tell Yoochun to raise your salaries,” he said as he reached down for a drawer.

“No, please,” Jaejoong began.

“Junsu, tell your friend to shut his mouth please, he talks too much,” Yunho said.

Junsu gave a look at Jaejoong who was looking down guiltily. Did he really talk a lot?

Yunho laughed, “I didn’t want to make you feel bad. Here.” He put forward a bundle of notes. Jaejoong had never seen so much money before. He stared at it in awe.

Yunho felt bad now. About the finance part.

Junsu took the money (he had seen it a few times) and put it in his pocket. There was an uncomfortable atmosphere and the silence wasn’t helping at all.

Jaejoong was ashamed of himself. He could crouch down in a corner of the world right now. Mixing with the ground could be just as perfect. Yunho had slapped himself red in his mind. If he could, he would reverse time and pay himself. Junsu tried his best to think of something normal.

“Thank you, Yunho-sshi…” he said slowly.

“You are always welcome.” He got up. “Come on. You can sign the papers later, let’s see the place.

It was clean and tidy and full of light. The building was 20 stories high and they were right at the top. Jaejoong ran to the balcony to feel the fresh air. There was only one balcony. There was one bedroom with two beds, a small living room, a kitchen with a table for four and one bathroom. Junsu put their stuff down and jumped onto the bed towards the wall. “This one is mine!”

Jaejoong just looked straight ahead. Yunho entered the balcony. He couldn’t imagine the type of life Jaejoong used to lead before. He couldn’t even begin to imagine.

Jaejoong turned to him, “Yunho-sshi-”

“Yunho. Just, Yunho, please,” he said.

“Yunho…” Jaejoong looked down. Then he looked back up, “Thank you…”

Yunho smiled. Junsu pushed his way in, “At least this time it wasn’t ‘I could never thank you enough’ like all the other times,” Junsu teased. He got a kick in his leg.

“Well,” Yunho said as his shoes tapped on the floor towards the door, “if I gave you a bigger house, you could have felt……something……I didn’t want you to feel so low. You are not. It’s just your financial statuses that make you live the way you live. You deserve much more, both of you.”

Junsu entered the kitchen, “Jaejoong deserves it a bit more.”

Jaejoong shot him a glare, “Shut up.” Junsu stuck his tongue out.

“Joongie! You never glared before! Why do you glare now?! You don’t look cute anymore!” He stuck his tongue out again. Jaejoong slightly blushed because the comment was given in front of Yunho, who wasn’t very comfortable to be with.

“Alright, I have work, and so do you guys. So, goodbye.”

“Bye? We all know you’re coming for lunch f- OWW!~” Junsu couldn’t finish that because Jaejoong just twisted his ear.

Jaejoong hesitantly smiled, “Uh sure. Bye.”

Yunho was amused. He walked out and Jaejoong closed the door. The older man burst out laughing and finally started jumping, “YES! One step closer to Jae!”

He messaged this to Changmin and Yoochun who congratulated him on his delay.

-~-~-

xD Yay! It was a sad thing when Jae said he would never return feelings, but he is already doing the opposite! 
Comments are forever appreciated!