Chapter 11: Some More Relationships

My First Love

Don’t forget: “…” – talking; ‘…’ – thinking

Dongsaeng means little brother.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

The first thing that hit Jaejoong’s mind was what happened last. He saw Yunho staring at him with worried eyes. He felt so ashamed of himself. He looked away.

“Jaejoong, are you ok? Tell me, please,” Yunho asked.

“I……I’m fine…I’m sorry for the disruption I cau-”

Yunho hugged him real tight. “I don’t care. I’m really sorry. It must have been a real shock for you. I didn’t know the new environment would affect you so much. Maybe I should have waited a few more days before bringing you to your new life here. I would have taken things slow and maybe not push you to take decisions so quickly,” He stopped all of a sudden when he remembered that he didn’t get a chance to say it, even if it was obvious.

Jaejoong smiled a little, “Don’t worry so much. You’ll get sick yourself.” He ruffled Yunho’s hair. ‘I totally ruined it…’

Yunho got up. Worry was showing all over his face. That…and regret. “Jaejoong, are you alright here? I mean do all the money, this big house and expensive stuff scare you? What if you faint again? If it’s so foreign to you then-”

“Yunho!” Jaejoong exclaimed. Then he chuckled, “I’m fine, it was just once. I’m getting used to it don’t panic ok?” he smiled.

HeeChul coughed to get attention, “Hello? I’m here don’t forget.”

Yunho laughed, “Jaejoong, let me introduce you to my friend and not-doctor-yet, Kim HeeChul.”

HeeChul smiled with difficulty. This man beat him, he got Yunho. “Hi, Jaejoong-sshi.”

Jaejoong smiled, “Hi and thanks-”

Yunho stopped him, “I know the rest, ‘Thanks for saving my life and I’m grateful and’ blah blah blah,” he mocked.

Jaejoong frowned, “Hey! I wasn’t going to say that. And stop mocking me you evil creature!” Jaejoong turned his head away.

Yunho chuckled, “Sorry! Please forgive me!” he clasped his hands together. “Will never do again. Promise,” he said like a child.

HeeChul laughed. His friend was the same as before, only this time he was in love with the man he just attended to. He couldn’t feel any bitter feelings towards the guy on the bed however. He didn’t know why, but he just couldn’t.

Jaejoong’s eyes caught the flowers again. He moved his hand a bit to reach one of them, the white one. The white rose, which promised eternal love and relationship. Did Yunho know that? He wondered… Then he held the red rose beside it. It said only one thing: I love you. He was reminded yet again that he messed it up although it wasn’t his fault. Will Yunho delay the confession now? He sighed in his mind. How long will it be until he says it?

HeeChul got up. “I’ll leave now. Just make sure nothing hits him too hard,” he said.

While reaching the gates of the place, he turned around and told Yunho, “What will happen about you saying it now?”

Yunho sighed, “Dunno.”

HeeChul waited for a few moments, “No, do it now. I mean you tore up many roses from their bushes just for him.” He smiled.

“Ya…but do you think it’s gonna affect him again?”

“No, I don’t think so. Not anymore at least. He already went through the phase. I think he’ll be fine now.” He turned around to look at Jaejoong’s room. ‘Jaejoong, you don’t know how lucky you are.’

“What is it HeeChul?” Yunho asked.

“Nothing. Anyways, I have work. Good luck Yunho-yah,” he smiled again. ‘Be happy with who you love Yunho.’

-At the hospital the next day-

“Hey dongsaeng,” Siwon called as he entered HeeChul’s classroom. The university was beside the hospital, so Siwon and HeeChul saw each other almost all the time.

“Siwon-hyung! You’re free now?” HeeChul asked as he ran to Siwon.

“Yup. Did you go to your Yunho’s place?”

“Hmph, he’s not mine. Anyways, ya.”

“What was it? What was so important that he couldn’t call me up first?” Siwon asked. Usually if there was something wrong, Siwon would be called because he was the real doctor.

“Emergency: fainting. Kim Jaejoong,” he informed his hyung.

“Who is that?”

“Yunho’s lover-to-be.”

“What?!” Siwon gasped.

“Yes. That guy made Yunho fall for him.”

“Guy? Oh…”

HeeChul stared at him. “Yes, guy. Looked younger than me, maybe a year or so. Very angelic.”

“Good thing you didn’t fall for him,” Siwon joked.

“I couldn’t.” ‘It’s only Yunho forever.’

“Hey, I’m sorry,” he patted HeeChul. “So, no telling him huh? Maybe you should tell Jaejoong-sshi just for his info.”

“No, I can’t. I don’t want to ruin their lives. I don’t want to be in the middle of them and cause chaos. Let them be. But tell me something,” HeeChul said.

“What?”

“You have to tell me the truth. As a dongsaeng I deserve to know the truth.” ‘I need to know if Changmin’s life will be as pathetic as mine. I will warn him if so, and if not then I will be happy, that it’s only me, not someone else too.’

“Alright, fine. I will. Now tell me?”

“Do. You. Like. Changmin?”

Siwon stared at him. He wasn’t ready to answer that, especially if he had to say what he actually felt. “You mean…”

“Yunho’s little brother.”

“The adopted one?”

“Quit beating about the bush hyung. You know very well he was adopted and no one else after that. Plus, don’t say that in front of Changmin. He’ll get hurt.”

“Fine! I admit it! I like him…”

HeeChul sighed relieved. “I realised it, cuz you seem to like being called to that place. Good.”

“Good?” Siwon asked. “What are you saying?”

“Nothing!” HeeChul defended himself. “Anyway, if you do, why don’t you visit him or something?”

“I……I’m busy,” Siwon answered after a pause.

HeeChul smirked, “Right, of course. I wish he studied to be a doc.”

“What? Why?” Siwon asked.

“Because you are one, and maybe if you guys saw each other everyday-”

“Listen HeeChul, our is wide. And we barely know each other,” Siwon tried to reason. He was trying to convince himself more than HeeChul, which the younger one understood, because he thought he had almost 0% chance with Changmin. He was trying to tell himself it wasn’t possible anyway, and so he should not be sad.

“Oh please hyung, shut it.” HeeChul looked at him in the eye. “We both know what you’re thinking. I still think you should give it a try. And as soon as possible.” ‘Because I know you’ll win. Changmin has the same feelings for you, and you shouldn’t be late. He’s been waiting too long.’

Siwon sighed.

The conversation ended there. The bell rang. Before leaving, Siwon said, “So now Yunho’s your friend only? Will you be able to stop loving him now? It will only hurt.”

“Yes, I’ll forget about those feelings. I’ll try at least.”

Siwon smiled and hugged him, “I’m glad you don’t allow anyone else to be hurt because of you. But please, don’t feel the pain anymore. There is no point.”

HeeChul gave a reassuring smile more to himself, “Yes.”

As Siwon was about to leave, Donghae bumped into him. “Sorry Siwon-hyung!”

“It’s ok.” He said and reached the door. He spun back once more to check and saw Donghae happily talking with HeeChul. He had a feeling. That Donghae had those eyes…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

How was it my friends? ^^ Don’t worry, the confession is next chap! 
YunJae forever! 
Oh and also, I hope you picked up some hints there ;) 
Comments are always loved.