Chapter 13: A Rush in the Morning

My First Love

Jaejoong’s eyes adjusted to the light. Someone was breathing rhythmically on top of him.

Jaejoong regained his memory of last night. He blushed from ear to ear. His first time…with his first and only love…

What should he do now? Wake Yunho up? But today was a holiday right? So, maybe…

Yunho moved and Jaejoong froze. Yunho got up gradually. He opened his eyes and met Jaejoong’s pair which quickly diverted their gaze to the side. Yunho smiled. He lowered down and softly let their lips meet.

“Good morning, my lovely Jaejoong.”

Jaejoong smiled, “To you too Yunho.”

Yunho changed his position to a half-sitting half-lying one. He was on Jaejoong’s right. He pulled his lover up a little so that his head rested on Yunho’s broad shoulder.

Jaejoong held his chin with his right index and thumb, bringing him closer.

They were interrupted.

“Where is everybody?! It’s 10 in the morning!”

Umma was home from Paris.

Yunho gulped. The next second, he turned to find an empty space beside him where Jaejoong lay 5 seconds ago. He heard the bathroom door close.

“Yunho!” Appa called, “are you still asleep? Open the door! And where is Jaejoong? Did Changmin not come home after his exams?”

Yunho jumped off his bed and rechecked the lock on the door. He heard Changmin run down, “Sorry Appa,” he said, “I just came back.”

“How was it sweetheart?” his Umma asked his little brother. He couldn’t wear anything without taking a shower after last night! But still he wore last night’s pants, just in case.

“It went great Umma!”

“Good. Now, tell me, why were you on the third floor?”

“Well…” Changmin hesitated. “You’ll get to know within a few minutes okay? Anyways, for now, just know that I will be sleeping up there on the same floor as you guys because…I’ll tell you the reason later.”

“Alright,” Appa said, sounding a bit confused. “But where is Yunho?”

“Uh…” Changmin was hesitating again. “Same reason.”

“Huh?” his mother asked. “You are sleeping on the top floor because of the same reason Yunho didn’t wake up yet?”

Damn! Yunho ran to the bathroom door and whispered, “How long will you take Jae?! I think they are coming this way!!!”

“A few more minutes! Not much! Just hold them back a bit!”

“Okay…” Yunho answered, not so reassured.

Appa banged on the door, “Jung Yunho! Open this door will you? Are you dead or something?!”

He ran back. “Appa, you have to wait for a while.”

“Why? And where is Jaejoong?”

“Uh…don’t worry. You came back from Paris so just refresh yourselves and you’ll see us later.”

“Us?” Umma asked.

“Me,” Yunho corrected.

“Yunho, you just said ‘us’. Do you mean Jaejoong is in there with you?” Suddenly his mother’s voice turned to a teasing type.

Yunho ran back. “Jaejoong, are you with me or not?”

“Uh…I don’t know!” he panicked. “Wait, if I’m not, then you will lie, and eventually when we tell them they will catch you…so maybe…yes.”

“Yes, Umma!” he said.

“Oh…” she said thoughtfully. “So…you guys were in there last night too?”

“Uh…no…I mean…he…I…” Yunho scratched his head.

“I get it Yunho.” He could swear she was smirking.

“No! You don’t get it! …It’s not what you think!”

“Oh? I never said I was thinking anything. How did you guess what I was thinking? You must have done something similar to get an idea.”

God…he was trapped! “Umma, I have no idea what you’re talking about! And why are you talking like a lawyer!”

“Because I am one,” she said in an obvious tone.

Oh right…he forgot. His mother was a lawyer, and a respected one.

The bathroom door opened. Jaejoong ran outside, got some clothes for Yunho, dumped them on his face and got an answer, “Your turn.” He closed the bathroom door shut.

‘What do I do now!?’ Jaejoong thought as he ran around in circles.

“Yunho? Why aren’t you talking?”

Umma! Oh no… “Umma! It’s me!”

“Oh Jaejoong!” she said cheerfully. “Come out now.”

“Uh…” he looked around the room. It was a mess of clothes, bedsheets and roses. “Actually, it would be nice if you were gone for a while.”

“Open the door. Now.”

Jaejoong ran to Yunho, “I’ll lock the door after going out.”

“Sure.”

Jaejoong ran back. He slowly turned the handle. He pulled the doors open swiftly, got out at the speed of thunder, turned around to lock the doors from the inside and shut them. It was a modern door made to look luxurious and aristocratic.

He smiled hesitantly at Umma and Appa who had crossed hands. Changmin had disappeared into thin air, which he was.

“Good morning Appa, Umma.”

“Good morning Jaejoong,” Umma smiled. “So, why did you lock the doors?”

“Um…last night we… did lots of fun stuff, all of us including Changmin and my friend Junsu and Yoochun… and the room is a little messy…” he said stammering.

“Right,” Appa said, “but you can let us in right? Yunho’s room is always messy.”

“Yeah…well…” Jaejoong stuttered. “Well,” it clicked his mind now, “if it’s always messy, then why are you so interested about it now?” Yes!

Umma glared at Appa who was clueless. Lawyer tactics weren’t only with Umma, but Jaejoong had them too. He smiled. “Well?”

Umma walked to him. “Jaejoong, look at your lips! What happened to them?”

The parents had sensed it, that’s the reason they wouldn’t go without knowing what happened last night. All the workers were holding back smiles and the atmosphere was like the first morning after the first night Umma stepped into this modern palace.

Jaejoong was horrified. She was touching his lips to check what was wrong with them? Well this was what was wrong with them: they were kissed all night!!! And she had to notice.

“Jaejoong!” she gasped, “look at your skin! They are glowing!”

“Huh!!??” Jaejoong had once heard that it makes your skin better…

“And your hair is still damp! Why did you rush out like that? Yunho usually takes a bath at 11 or 12.”

‘Oh God help!’ All he could do was smile innocently and his face showed horror.

“Why don’t you just tell us child?” Appa asked.

“Oh, you are so insensitive!” Umma scolded, and turned back to Jaejoong, “How can Jaejoong say it? If someone says it, it will be Yunho. Oh look, now his face turned red!”

Yunho ran to the door. He opened it and, since Jaejoong was standing in front of it, he lost balance. He almost fell when Yunho quickly caught him. He made sure his Jae was standing, and quickly closed the doors again. This time however, he couldn’t lock it because no one was inside.

He waved to some of their workers. About 10 of them came and he quickly sent them inside to clean the place up. He closed the doors again locking them.

“Here we are Umma!” he waved his hands in the air. “Happy?”

“Not yet.” She frowned. “Oh please, there isn’t any point in hiding it.”

Yunho sighed. “Fine. We’re together now.” He smiled.

“You could have said it before,” she glared at him. She turned to Jaejoong and smiled widely. “Oh I’m so happy for the two of you!” She hugged Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked shy.

“And about your room, you didn’t have to hide it,” Appa said.

Yunho looked at him questioningly. “So you left the door wide open for the world to see after marrying Umma?”

He coughed. “Yunho, mind your manners.”

Changmin screamed from downstairs. “Anyone hungry!!?!!”

~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

This was stupid >.>