Chapter 2: Following and Knowing Jaejoong

My First Love

https://www.facebook.com/groups/thef15series/ - plz go here and become a member!!! it's my group for u guys only!!! 

“…” – talking
‘…’ – thinking

Jaejoong was waiting for Junsu to meet up after he came back from his parents’ grave. God, was Junsu late!

But finally he was there. He was running to Jaejoong which made him smile. Finally!

“Junsu, another minute and I would have blown,” he playfully hit the panting boy.

“Hehe. Oops. Took too long. After lunch my friends will drag me back again. I just wanted you to not feel lonely.”

“You never do Su. What could I do without you?”

“Oh please. Quit that. I think I heard that for the thousandth time right now. Anyways, here?”

“Ya, any problem?”

“No! Not at all!”

“It’s pretty cheap here so I thought it’d be the perfect place for someone like me.”

Junsu stared at him. Then he glared. “Can you NOT underestimate yourself? Please? For this friend over here? If you weren’t poor you would have been something I can’t even think of. And it’s a good thing you were in a status like that or else we would have never met!”

“Haha, sorry. Come on, let’s go in.”

With that they entered the restaurant. They could have eaten where they worked, but Jaejoong already ate there everyday for lunch. He didn’t want to feel any guiltier.

== .. ==

Yunho stared. He was still staring. The signal light turned to green but he was still staring. Cars behind his had to make a way out and the drivers constantly cursed him. They were furious! But who heard what? Yunho was falling in love and when he falls in love no one interrupts.

Jaejoong sat at a table near the window with Junsu. They ordered food. Ate it.

Suddenly Jaejoong had a feeling to turn to his left to look outside the window. That was when he caught sight of a man in black suit, black tie and white shirt stare at him. He was staring at him almost foolishly and hopelessly.

Junsu tried to catch a glimpse of what Jaejoong had caught, “Oh, who is that?”

Jaejoong quickly turned to face Junsu, “I don’t know and it’s creeping me out. Why is he staring like that? Is he a stalker or something? I have to be careful…”

“Oh Jaejoong you are such an idiot! That guy looks like he’s from a decent family…wait…I’ve seen him before…oh ya! He runs a car business.”

“No wonder the car. Hey, didn’t that same car stop in front of me when you came running up to me?”

Junsu smirked, “Oh, so he likes you…”

“HUH?!” Jaejoong was shocked.

“Dude, you are clueless when it comes to reading faces. Just look at that man!”

Jaejoong looked again. He was still staring! He quickly turned away, this time scared than before. His eyes widened and he had this horrified expression on his face. He tried to act normal, as if he was concentrating on his food. “Shameless creature. All I see is danger.”

“You always see danger Jae! I see love~”

“Oh please,” Jaejoong said annoyed. Who would love him? Again, an extreme understatement. He got loads of chocolate from girls at school on Valentine’s Day and he was still getting many. That wasn’t the point though. He was lovable.

“Jae, you are stupid.”

Jaejoong glared at a hungry dolphin. No use.

They finally came out of the restaurant. Jaejoong looked up and stopped in his tracks. Same car. Same man. Still staring at him.

Jaejoong had decided to ignore it for a long time, but now he had reached his limit.

“Jae!” Junsu tried to stop him but it was too late. He stomped up to the car.

“Hey! Stranger! Quit staring at me like that! Or do you want me to call the police?” he spit out.

Yunho finally regained consciousness. “Uh, no. I’m…sorry. I’ll leave I guess.”

With that he looked to the front, but then looked back at Jaejoong again, “Um, what’s your name?”

Jaejoong narrowed his eyes, “Why?”

“No reason, just wondering.”

Yunho pushed the accelerator and the car zoomed forward. Jaejoong smiled triumphantly, “Well, that wasn’t hard.”

He looked at his friend who instantly told him, “I don’t think it’s gonna end here.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Late Afternoon: 5:00 p.m.

Jaejoong walked into a shop. Junsu said he wouldn’t let him in the house if he didn’t buy at least one set of new clothes. As far as his memory served him, Junsu said, that Jaejoong hadn’t even bought a new shirt in years. He desperately needed a set. Junsu was good at threatening. And he knew Jaejoong could never choose among the eye-catching clothes, so he decided to tag along.

Jaejoong eyes widened at the number of shopping bags they were carrying. “Are these all just for me??!!”

“No, the two bags I have in my left hand are for me, and the other eight are yours,” Junsu smiled.

“I can’t-”

“Shut!...up…” Junsu was tired of receiving ‘thanks’. He was a friend for God’s sake! And to him, a friend meant that one could give his life up for that person.

Jaejoong smiled, “I just realised I’m lucky. I’m glad some cheat of a friend didn’t find you and betray you. It’s so rare to find a friend like you…”

Junsu kept smiling. Soon it became an ‘O’ shaped mouth.

Jaejoong looked at the same direction, up front. He stopped.

It’s that guy again!!!

Jaejoong handed all of his bags to Junsu who tried to stop him but his attempts were futile. Jaejoong stomped up to the man yet again.

“I told you to STOP following me!!!” he shouted out angrily. People in the store looked at the pair. Jaejoong lowered his voice, “What is the matter with you?”

Yunho was in the same clothes as before. He thought he should follow this man, so he did just that. After zooming away, he went to many streets in search of his magnet. He considered himself extremely lucky to spot the guy in a store among hundreds of people! Who could do that?! Thanks to God…

He wanted to spy, but it was difficult. So he decided to follow him openly. And now, the guy saw him again.

“It’s just a coincidence,” he lied.

“Oh, I see,” Jaejoong replied sarcastically. “So why were you staring at me? AGAIN? And why are you following me?” he frowned.

“I’m not…” he looked away.

“Really? Well I don’t see rich people like you in normal stores at all. It’s too low of a standard,” he spit out. He was just hurting himself, but what else could he say? Plus, it was the hard truth.

‘Ok, that means this man is poor…’ Yunho thought. He suddenly felt bad for the man.

Jaejoong realised this, “Well don’t show pity now,” he said, still frowning. People felt pity for the poor, and he didn’t want that to happen.

“I can help you,” Yunho said. He thought that if he decided to help him, he might get to know him better. That was his chance of getting close to the man. Yunho felt like he was falling for him.

“Hey! I don’t need help alright? Just go mind your own business. And stop following me.” With that he turned around and grabbed Junsu’s hand, pulling him out of the shop. Yunho stood there helplessly. This wasn’t going well.

Jaejoong dragged him home. “Worst day of my already awful life…”

“Aww Jae! You’re never rude to people! What happened to you?”

“I don’t know…he’s just getting on my nerves…I don’t know why but I feel…as if I can’t tolerate that man for another second!”

“Calm down Jae,” Junsu said. “You wanna go work? It always makes you feel better. Although today's a holiday, let's just go clean the place up or something.”

Jaejoong smiled, “Great idea!”

--- --- ---

Yunho needed to talk about this with Changmin and his childhood friend, Yoochun, Park Yoochun, who owned a restaurant.

“Changmin, come to ‘Micky’s’ ok? I need to tell you and Yoochun something…”

Changmin ran to his brother who was already sitting at a table. Yoochun came out of his office upstairs to greet the men.

“Hey guys how’s life?”

Changmin smiled brightly, “Great Yoochun-hyung!”

Yunho looked everywhere, “Where are the people?”

“It’s supposed to be closed today, and it is. The sign is on the door idiot.”

“Oh sorry,” Yunho laughed.

“Yoochun-hyung, Yunho-hyung has something bothering him. I think that’s what he wants to tell us, right?”

Yunho sat up straight now. That was the sign of ‘Let’s get to business, shall we?’.

“I’ve seen this man…”

“…” The two of them stared at him to continue.

“…and I like him…”

Changmin choked on his own saliva and Yunho had to pat him hard. Yoochun’s mouth opened. It stayed open for such a long time, Yunho thought it had deformed.

“I know…he’s just so beautiful…I don’t know, it’s as if we are meant to be together…”

“I have to see this human being,” Changmin said, tired already.

Yoochun cleared his throat, “First let’s eat and then we’ll talk.”

Jaejoong came with a bright smile on his face, “What can I get y-” he stopped dead in his tracks, and this was the third time that day. Yunho looked at the waiter and his eyes widened AGAIN. The two stared at each other.

Jaejoong had the feeling of horror, disappointment, doom, ‘I give up’ kind of feeling, surprise and…anger. ‘Not…again…’ His hands, which held the writing pad and a pen, fell to his sides. He looked to his left, rolling his eyes and sighing. He felt HOPELESS.

Yunho’s heartbeat rate increased again. He gulped. Another information: this guy worked at Yoochun’s restaurant. That meant he could get more details now! Yay!

Yoochun and Changmin exchanged glances. What’s going on?

Jaejoong returned to himself again, “What may I get you?” he said in a tired, bored voice. He got a warning from Yoochun, which he never got before, but he knew that if this guy was his friend, then he would have explained everything to his boss.

Changmin said in a happy voice, “Kimchi!!!”

Jaejoong let out a chuckle which he couldn’t hold. Yunho smiled. For some reason, seeing him happy made Yunho smile.

“Sure, kimchi.”

Yoochun looked at him questioningly, “But Changmin, we don’t serve kimchi here…”

Changmin face darkened. But Jaejoong didn’t like that, “No, Yoochun-sshi, I’ll make some.”

Yoochun smiled, “Alright. Yunho? Anything?”

Jaejoong put on that face again. Yunho thought, ‘If he’s cooking, definitely something.’

“Uhm, Yoochun is he going to cook?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Then I think I’ll order kimchi too.” Yunho looked at him hopefully. He smiled at the man who was still frowning.

“Drinks?”

“Coke!” Changmin screamed out. Yunho nodded to that.

Jaejoong went back to the kitchen and received an ‘Oh my GOD!’ face from Junsu. Junsu slowly spoke, “Dude…that guy. What the…?”

“I think he’s a friend of our boss.”

-Meanwhile at the table-

Yunho turned to Yoochun, “You must tell me about that waiter of yours. That’s the guy!”

Changmin’s head crashed to the table. Then it came back up. “If that amazing person is the one you fell in love with, I will cheer you on bro!”

“Changmin! Quiet down! He might hear you…” Yunho said cautiously.

Yoochun stared at him, one brow raised. “O……kay……” Yoochun was still a little puzzled. “He’s not the waiter though, he’s the main chef, beside Taeyeon, a girl who is the second main chef.”

Yunho looked at Yoochun, “Before anything else, does he have anyone?”

“Nope. Not that I know of.”

“What’s his name?”

“I’ll tell you everything, but maybe this isn’t the place.”

“Alright, after the food, we go to the park, and you will tell me,” Yunho said.

The food arrived and Junsu served. Actually, he served it for Changmin; he forced Jaejoong to serve Yunho’s plate. And with a smile. Jaejoong sighed, let out a fake smile, served it and stormed back. Yunho stared the whole time. Did he have a staring streak?

Junsu laughed when they got back to the kitchen. When Taeyeon asked what the matter was as she came for the night shift, Junsu told her that there was this guy who followed Jaejoong all day and this was the third time they met each other and it turns out to be that the guy is a friend of their boss. She giggled.

“You too Taeyeon?” Jaejoong whined.

“Well it’s obvious isn’t it? He likes you!” She said that cheerfully.

“Huh…” he sighed.

= = =

At the park…

Changmin sat on the grass in front of Yunho who sat on the bench with Yoochun.

Yoochun explained the whole story. He heard it from Junsu and mentioned all the points including the fact that he never experienced a love life or anything at all just like Yunho.

“Kim Jaejoong,” he said. “Beautiful…”

Yoochun smirked, “I like the relationship.”

Changmin couldn’t stop smiling and nodding his head from left to right as a disapproval sign. He got a smack from Yunho on his head.

“I think…I think I fell for him. My first love…is Kim Jaejoong.”

o////////o

o.O long chap ey? Lol! Please comment! And thanks for reading!