Krisho: Offer

AU drabble dump

warnings:   starving children and implications and mentions of pseudo-

Drabble 15: Offer, krisho

“You won’t be able to go on like this for much longer.”

Junmyeon winced away from the sting of the alcohol wipe on his cheek. “I know.”

Yifan Junmyeon’s cheek in apology and continued gently cleaning his wounds. “The little food you can steal off of the street isn’t going to help them.” He pointedly eyed the gaunt-faced hollow-eyed brother and sister playing on the floor in the doorway between Junmyeon’s bedroom and the hallway.

Junmyeon swallowed hard and kept his eyes trained on the ground. “I know. But what else can I do?”

“…Sleep with me.”

Junmyeon flinched back from his step-brother’s healing hands and stared at him in horror. “What?

“If you sleep with me, I’ll see to it that your children are fed and taken care of.” Yifan sat back and removed his hand from Junmyeon’s face, eyeing his step-brother intently.

“I can’t believe you,” Junmyeon spat, rising to his feet in anger. Yifan remained seated, unperturbed before him as Junmyeon’s pretty face twisted into a vicious snarl. “I never would’ve thought you would stoop so low!”

“You know that I’ve wanted you ever since your mother married my father.”

“You know that I’ve detested your desire from the day we first met,” Junmyeon snapped back.

The children looked over in alarm when they heard their father raising his voice, but then went back to their game after a few moment.

Yifan raised an eyebrow. “On the contrary…” without any warning, he reached out and pressed his hand firmly against the crotch of Junmyeon’s pants, smirking when he felt Junmyeon’s half-hard press against his fingers.

Junmyeon slapped his hand away and glanced over at his children to make sure they hadn’t seen. Then he lashed out and slapped Yifan as hard as he could in the face.

The two children gasped at the loud noise, and then quickly scampered to go play outside, wanting to stay out of the way of the argument between the two adults.

Meanwhile, Yifan clutched at his face for a moment as stinging pain blinded him, but then he lunged forward and tackled Junmyeon to the ground. He punched him in the gut repeatedly while Junmyeon struggled to get out from beneath him. “You little !”

“ off, Yifan!” Junmyeon finally succeeded in throwing Yifan off of his body, and he sat up and clutched at his stomach while glaring fiercely at his step-brother.

Yifan got to his feet and scowled down at Junmyeon. “You’ll come to me sooner or later. Before you realize it, I’ll be the only option you’ll have left.”

Junmyeon sneered at him from the ground. “Keep dreaming, Yifan. You’ll never have a taste of my body.”

Yifan snorted and got to his feet. “You know where to find me if you decide that your children are worth more than your pride.” He left the room, and Junmyeon struggled to catch his breath once Yifan’s footsteps had faded down the hallway.

Junmyeon dragged himself up to his feet, clutching at his ribs as he tried to stand up. He dragged himself to the window and watched his son and daughter playing quietly in the street, their bony hands and faces drawing pitying looks from the wealthy passer-by.

Junmyeon turned around and leaned against the wall, his back sliding down the rough planks until at last, he was seated against the wall with his head tucked underneath the windowsill.

He sighed in defeat, his fingers gently rubbing at the edge of his stomach as he contemplated his step-brother.

Somehow, he knew that it wouldn’t be long before he was forced to take up Yifan’s offer.

a/n: I have no regrets! Ahaha. Just thought this would be an interesting scene to try and write. Let me know what you think, and subscribe and upvote if you're enjoying the series so far!