Suho: The Guardian of Worlds

AU drabble dump

a/n: A weird sci-fi fantasy drabble thing.

Drabble 14: The Guardian of Worlds

Thousands of water droplets hang in space. Some are heavy and fat, while others are barely visible to the eye. A light source shines from somewhere nearby, and the water droplets twinkle mysteriously in the cool light.

A lone man sits patiently in the center of all of the droplets. Pale skin, dark hair, and long eyelashes give the man’s beautiful features an ethereal quality. Flashes of rainbow light splash across the pale features like paint across an exquisite canvas as the water droplets rotate slowly and drift through the room, each at their own pace. The water droplets never collide, and the man never opens his eyes, even when a droplet comes so close that it nearly brushes his nose.

Suddenly, the all the water droplets stop moving, save for a single one that drifts to stop directly in front of the man’s eyes. At last, the man’s eyelids flutter open to reveal soft brown irises, and he stares intently at the water droplet before him.

Inside each droplet is a small world. Some droplets have only a single star. Some droplets have entire galaxies within. Some droplets contain life. Some droplets have nothing.

The droplet in front of the man’s eyes contains a single planet. On the planet are eleven beings, who, over the eons of the planet’s existence, have found each other. The eleven appeared to have formed some kind of brotherhood, and the man smiles at the sight of cooperation and family in this little world.

The smile vanishes, though, when he sees what the men are trying to do.

When two worlds collide on their own, the worlds will either be torn apart, or the worlds will be integrated, and tear everything else apart.

The man remembers this little planet with eleven people on it very well. The world had been formed long, long ago when he’d been forced to tear a single world in half. Exo had been one half of a world ravaged by evil and destruction. The other half of Exo, he had destroyed to prevent the further spread of such corruption of the mind and heart to other worlds.

Now, though, it seemed as if the inhabitants of Exo were trying to find new worlds, trying to find new universes, new dimensions—anything, to get out of their own world.

The man sighed through his nose, and then lifted up a small pale hand. He gently beckoned another droplet forward.

This droplet contained several galaxies, with all objects within slowly spinning away from each other. The view within the droplet changed to focus on a small blue-ish green planet in a specific part of a galaxy.

The man lifted his palm and blew a gentle stream of air at the Exo droplet, gently guiding it towards the Earth droplet. When they were nearly touching, he suddenly stopped blowing and snapped his fingers.

A huge flash of light emanated through the room, and the rest of the water droplets spun frantically and began racing around the room, their movements frenzied and erratic. At the eye of the confusion sat the man and his two droplets, not quite touching, locked in absolute stillness.

Eventually, the light dimmed, and the water droplets went back to their lazy drifting. The two droplets in front of the man’s face also began to drift away, gently bobbing up and down in the air.

The man sighed and closed his eyes, weariness taking over his body. The Guardian of the Worlds drifted off into deep dreams, resting, waiting until it was time to use his powers to facilitate the merging of two worlds once again.

a/n:  So...this was another scene that popped into my head. It seemed very beautiful to me, so I decided to try and put it into words...I hope you guys enjoyed! Comment, upvote, and subscribe if you enjoyed! Please don't feel shy about leaving requests in the comments :)