Food Fight Suho/Siwon/Kyuhyun

AU drabble dump

Drabble 35: Food Fight Suho/Siwon/Kyuhyun

Junmyeon kept his eyes lowered to the ground as an embarrassed blush heated up his face. How had things come to this?

“This is ridiculous,” Junmyeon’s father, King Yesung was telling the two men kneeling in front of them. “Siwon, you are one of the finest dragon riders in my service. Kyuhyun, you are one of the most talented mages in my court. I will not have the two of you cause such a disruption in my hall again!”

Siwon and Kyuhyun mumbled apologetic agreements under their breath, and Yesung shook his head. “Siwon, I will meet you in front of the dragon field within the hour to check on the hatchlings. Both of you are dismissed.”

Junmyeon didn’t look up when the two men got to their feet and left the small chamber, even though he was positive that both of them had glanced at him on their way out.

“Junmyeon.”

Junmyeon lifted his eyes from the ground to look at his father, who was watching him with a fond expression. “Yes?”

“When we announced that you were open for courtship, I had never imagined that I would see Siwon throwing a plate of mashed potatoes into Kyuhyun’s face,” King Yesung chuckled.

“Neither had I,” Junmyeon said quietly, a hesitant smile curling at the corner of his mouth.

“I hope that you’ll have a word with the two of them. It will further discourage them from such…displays in the future.”

“Of course,” Junmyeon said quickly. It was no secret that Siwon and Kyuhyun were the top two contenders for Junmyeon’s hand. “But I don’t believe it was related to with um…well.”

King Yesung shook his head. “I doubt that we’ll ever really know what it was about. Run along now, Junmyeon, I have another audience to hold.”

“Yes, Father.” Junmyeon bowed and left the room, an embarrassed blush settling on to his cheeks. He was quite positive that it hadn’t had anything to do with their courtship; so then what had it really been about?

Junmyeon gasped and nearly screamed when someone suddenly reached out and yanked him into a small alcove behind a tapestry.

“It’s just us,” a low voice murmured softly.

“Oh.” Junmyeon relaxed, and then leaned into the person holding his arm. “You two scared me!”

There was a soft laugh, and then Junmyeon found himself being hugged by the two men he loved most in the world. Junmyeon shivered when one of them nuzzled at his neck (he bet it was Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun loved making him flustered—but then again, Siwon had a playful streak too.)

“So, what was that about?” Junmyeon asked, once he was sure his voice would be steady.

Kyuhyun hummed and began pressing soft kisses against the side of his neck. Junmyeon gasped in surprise, only for his gasp to be swallowed by Siwon’s lips pressing over his own.

Junmyeon succumbed to the kisses and clung tight to his two lovers as his knees weakened. His father was right—he was probably never going to find out the real reason why Siwon had flung the food at Kyuhyun. But then again, he didn’t really mind—Kyuhyun and Siwon’s eccentricities and wily ways were only a small part of what he loved about the two of them.  

a/n: Dedicated to the lovely Jinx! Sorry that it's so short and probably not what you really wanted huhu T__T But I hope you enjoy it anyways! Also, for all my readers--so I started writing a new fic, but then my inspiration fizzled out and I'm thinking about a couple of new projects. I also finished my Exolliarmus fic (which took a ridiculous amount of time) and I'm nearly done with Chenpionships, so be sure to look out for me in those exchanges when postings start! I'm thinking about ideas for a one-shot to try and post in a couple of weeks...As always, thanks for reading and I love you all so much!