iuhan: Kitten Cuddles

AU drabble dump

a/n: Dedicated to the lovely xiukisses~ Happy birthday Jenn! <3

Drabble 36: Kitten Cuddles

Luhan woke up to a mouth full of fur. He coughed and shoved the furry thing off his mouth with an indignant squawk.

Luhan glared at his kitten, Sehun, who simply meowed coolly at him and curled up next to his elbow. Luhan shook his head and groaned.

“Cats,” he muttered under his breath. He reluctantly wiggled his toes under his blanket and sighed through his nose when something soft and warm brushed up against his feet. He craned his neck and felt a rush of affection when he saw his other cat, Minseok, settling down at his feet.

The affection promptly died when Minseok decided that he wanted to get off of the bed and gracefully jumped off. Unfortunately, his paw snagged in the bedsheet, and Minseok successfully yanked the bedsheet halfway down the bed, dragging Sehun partway down the mattress and leaving Luhan’s upper body exposed to the cold morning air.

Luhan groaned and flung an arm over his eyes. The sheet rustled, and Luhan peeked out from beneath his arm to see Minseok padding away from the bed and nestling at the foot of his dresser instead. Sehun let out a sleepy meow and curled up again, now resting at Luhan’s hip.

Luhan reluctantly sat up in bed and began Sehun’s tiny ears, a reluctant smile curling at the edge of his mouth when Sehun started purring, and his tiny grey little body curled up even tighter on the bed. Luhan sighed and reached down to drag the sheets back up onto the bed, being careful not to disturb Sehun. He rolled off of the bed and crouched down on the floor to give Minseok a quick scratch on his chin. But what Luhan had intended as a quick scratch ended with him leaning against his dresser, his eyes drifting shut as his hand rested softly on Minseok’s fluffy sides. Minseok opened one eye, meowed contently at his now-sleeping owner, and went back to sleep. When Luhan woke up again, it was to find that Minseok was still sleeping under his hand, Sehun had woken up at some point and moved into his lap, and Luhan had a very, very uncomfortable crick in his neck from leaning against the dresser.

Luhan groaned and sat up straight, cracking his neck. “Stupid, cuddly cats,” he grumbled under his breath, his hands automatically reaching out to pet his two precious kitties. But even though they were annoyingly clingy and had a habit of waking him up in the worst of ways, Luhan knew that he wouldn’t give up his two precious fluff balls for anything.

a/n: Who can say no to Luhan with xiuhun kitties??? Not me that's for sure, haha. I hope that you all enjoyed the fluff :3 I'm slowly starting to pick up an old fairy tale au WIP, and a lot of my exchanges are starting to wrap this month, so hopefully I'll be able to post the fics that I've been slaving over in a few weeks! <3 Thanks for reading, and comments are greatly appreciated and loved!