Just let it snow

Lightless Love

~Kevin’s POV~

“You could get slapped by waves if you kept daze of, baby girl” I whisper softly to her ear lob as I put my coat on her.

“It’s winter, you could catch a cold!”

“Kevin Oppa!” Seohyun turned her face quickly as her lips met mine, accidentally.

“Oh.. Umm.. Mianhae..”

“Sorry for what?” I pecked her lips as I could hear her gasps.

“For kissing your dear pretty boy? Come on, Princes...”

“STOP IT!” Seohyun blushed as she hits my head softly.

“People might pay their attention to us, oppa!”

Well, she is right. We are at Cape May Beach, New Jersey. We are here for our honeymoon.

Nope! I just was kidding! We are here not even for holiday. We’re here to finish some ‘jobs’ tomorrow, as tonight is Seohyun’s nephew 6th months celebration.

Nope, it’s not Kyungsan. Kyungsan is more than a 1 year old boy now. He is Hyungjoon hyung’s and Tiffany’s son.

“Oppa, are you dazing off? Seohyun was busy waving her petite hands in front of my face.

“You are thinking about your Minah? Or Jia? Or Ahra? Or Dara? Right?”

“Awwww! You are extremely cute when you’re jealous!” I pinched her chubby cheeks as she pouts cutely.

“You are the one for me! Am I the one for you?”

“If you're not the one, then why does my soul feel glad today?” Seohyun jumped as she dragged me to walk around the beach.

“If you're not the one, then why does my hand fit yours this way?”

“Because you are cold…” I as he pushed me away, harshly.

“Ya! I’m just kidding, Princess!”

“Your joke was not funny!” Seohyun whined as she stomped and left me dumbfounded.

“I’m not even yours’ or someone important for you, oppa!”


“If you are not mine, then why does your heart return my call?” I chased her and hug her from back as she whined and bites my arms.

“If you are not mine, would I have the strength to stand at all?”

“I bet you would… You don’t need me to be around by the way”
Seohyun scoffed as I chuckle in her ear lobe.

“You have tons of fan girls, remember?”

“They are nothing without you in my life…” I whined as she blushed cherry red.

“You are the one who don’t need me in your life, baby girl…”

“If I don't need you, then why was I crying on my bed every night when we apart?” Seohyun eyes started become teary as I pull her to my embrace.

“If I don't need you, then why does your name resound in my head? Babo ngel no good!”

“because You love me, baby girl” I smiled to her as she hugs me tightly.

“See? You won’t even let me go”

“Arasso…” She murmured as she looks up to meet my eyes.

“but I guess, I’m not for you, oppa…”


“If you're not for me, then why did that distance maim my life back then?” I asked her as she shook her head slowly.

“If you're not for me, then why do I dream of you as my wife?”

“as WHAT?” Seohyun eyes widened as I realized that I blurted out.

“Mworagoyo?”

“I dreamt of you as my wife…” I answered her clearly as she blushed.

“Is that a problem for the Kim’s Princess?”

“I don't know why… but I know that this much is true”
Seohyun held my hands tightly as she starts drag me to walk again.

“I wish that you could be the one I die with oppa... It would be perfect if I die in your arms”

“And I pray that you're the one I build my home with… With bunch of our own kids...” I kissed her forehead as she smiles brightly.

“I hope I love you all my life, baby girl…”

“Oppa, why are you keep kissing me?” Seohyun whined as I was about to peck her pinkish lips.

“Everyone is looking at us!”

“I don’t care, baby girl..” I pulled her slender body closer to mine as she mouthed “wegure?”

”'Cause I miss your body and soul so strong lately, that it takes my breath away…”

I leaned my face to kiss her soft and sweet lips. She replied my kiss softly, slowly, but sweet. As I started to her upper lips as she let my tongue make it way to . Our tongues are dancing in harmony as she gripped her hands on my shirt, tightly.

“Oppa, look!” Seohyun broke the kiss as she ran happily and put her hand up.

“It’s first now! Isn’t it pretty?”

“You are prettier!” I shouted blankly as she glared to me.

“Fine! It’s pretty, Hyunnie…”

“Why don’t you get it? It’s so romantic!” Seohyun whined as she kept running and tried to catch the snow.

“I guess we are not made for each other!”


“If I'm not made for you, then why does my heart tell me that I am? I whispered to her as she pecked my lips and blushed.

“Is there any way that I can stay in your arms forever, baby girl?”

~End of Kevin’s POV~

#                  #                                 #

~Kikwang’s POV~

“Kikwang~ah….” I turned my back as I saw Hyunseung hyung was running happily like a 5 years old boy to me.

“Were you sleepwalking?”

“I am? Sleepwalking? In the beach? On the afternoon?” I raised my eyebrow as he smiled innocently.

“Waeyo, hyung?”

“You look unsteady… wegure?”  Hyunseung hyung walked beside me, felt the waves tickling our bare feet.

“We are on holiday, remember?”

Crap! I almost forgot that we are on holiday! We are in America by the way. Spend our holiday, just two of us, the singles on BEAST.

Doojoon hyung was too busy to take care the clubs, while Hyoyeon noona is on her holiday with her girls. Junhyung hyung is going to Tokyo, to accompany Hara as a model there.

Well, Yoseob hyung is busy with his new girlfriend, Jaekyung. She looked a little like Taeyeon, but Taeyeon is the way cuter and prettier. Dongwoon and Nicole were busy with their college stuff.

So here We are, the one-sided-lover, Kim Hyunseung hyung and the one-who-killed-his-angel’s-brothers, ME. I was so stupid to even shot Kibum hyung and Xander hyung back then. Why wasn’t I realizing that Kibum hyung and Seohyun were look alike?

Seohyun, My dear angel Seororo. How are you now? Why must Umma shot you back then? Is it right what Umma said? That you are die?

NO! NO! NO! My angel is still live! She lives happily and brightly, even without me!
 

Let it snow, Let it snow
Come to me, come back to me

“Are you thinking of her again?” Hyunseung hyung broke the silence.

“I missed that Angel too… She isn’t just that Seohyun ton me…”

“Is she really death, hyung?”

Hyunseung hyung just shrugged his shoulder as he walked away from me.

“I’m sleepy…. I’d go to the hotel now”

“Oppa, look!” I heard a really familiar angelic voice of a girl.

“It’s first now! Isn’t it pretty?”

Is that long straight haired girl, my angel?NO!  Her hair was wavy.

Let it snow, Let it snow
I go back to sleep again, I wait for you in my dreams

“You are prettier!” another familiar voice, an angelic but cold voice, a man.

“Fine! It’s pretty, Hyunnie…”

Hyunnie? So that girl must be, Seohyun?

Omo! She is Seohyun! Thanks God! Thanks God my angel is alive! And she is with…

Kevin Woo Sunghyun… That pretty boy! Is he really one of my pretty cousins?

“Why don’t you get it? It’s so romantic!” Seohyun whined as she kept running and tried to catch the snow.

I guess we are not made for each other!”

Seohyun is still the same! Despite her hair is straight now, and her body is more slender.

“If I'm not made for you, then why does my heart tell me that I am?” Kevin whispered to her as she pecked his lips and blushed.

“Is there any way that I can stay in your arms forever, baby girl?”

What? Were they just KISSING? Aren’t they siblings? Or are they by any chance couples?

“Ah… Mianhae…” Hyunseung hyung bumped to someone as he blurted out in Korean.

“I mean, I’m sorry…”

“Gwaenchanha… I’m a Korean too…” a blondie girl answered him as she ran closer to Kevin and Seohyun.

“Kev! Come on!”

“A second, Jes!” Kevin yelled back as he kissed Seohyun cheek softly.

“I’ll be right back, baby girl… Don’t go somewhere…”

“Ne…”Seohyun just nodded and smiles brightly, her angelic smile.

“Sica unnie, please take care of my angel no good, ne?”

“NE!” Jessica just waved her hands as she dragged Kevin further away.

"Bye, Princess!"

“Ki… Kwang… Op… Pa…” Seohyun eyes widened with hang widely as she met my face by accident.

“A… Annyeong”

“Seororo, Wait!I grabbed her wrist tightly as she was about to leave me with her teary eyes.

“Can’t the happy times between us come back to us again?”

“NO!” Seohyun just whined as she pushed me hardly.

“Let me go!”    

“Can’t you come back? Can’t you give yourself to me?” Seohyun just freeze as she gave me her what-are-you-doing look.

“I want your lips, your kiss, your love , your honesty… I want you again”

“You want me? Are you kidding me?” Seohyun scoffed as her face turned totally red.

“My honesty? Well, I’m the infamous Kim Princess, your target. Got it?”

“The precious times between us, can you return those times back to me?” I insisted as Seohyun glared to me, dangerously.

“I don’t know why I was doing those s”

“When you shot my brothers?” Seohyun smirked devilishly as she puts her finger on her heart.

“I will never return to my brothers’ murderer”

“Why are you changing like this?” I asked her hesitantly

“You seem different…”

“You shot my Kibum oppa and Xander oppa, remember?” Seohyun broke to the worst sob I ever saw.

“The moment you took their life, you took MINE! I’m no longer THAT SEOHYUN YOU KNEW”

“Mianhae…” I bowed my head in guilt.

“I had no idea who were they… Mianhae…”

“I bet you’re not!” a chubby cheeked girl rushed to us and pulled Seohyun to her embrace.

“Gwaenchanha, Hyunnie?”

“Sohee~” Seohyun just cried harshly on Sohee’s arms.

“Ahn Sohee… I… I…”

“See?” Sohee’s eyes widened as she yelled to me.

“You’ve killed MY DEAREST XANDER oppa, and now you made my best friend crying!”

“But I….”

“KIM KIKWANG!” a familiar pretty faced boy, well, kinda look alike with Seohyun, rushed to us as he sends me his death glare.

“STAY AWAY FROM HER!”

“Who the hell are you?”

Well, I have no idea who is he. Is he her boyfriend? Since Seohyun hugs him too tight.

“The infamous Kim’s PRINCE, her twin, Kiseob” He turned his back from me as my mouth hang open.

“STAY AWAY from my twin, or else, I’d KILL YOU!”

Damn! I’ve promised myself to never involve myself on U-kiss VS BEAST guts anymore. And now, I’m just making the infamous royal assassin twins mad at me.

Seohyunnie, are you leaving me like this? Don’t you know that my heart just beat for you?

At this place where the snow falls
I wait for you to come, because I think that you are going to come back to me with a smile
Even if you say that you won’t return I will be here
Baby love you girl, baby love you girl
Baby love you girl

Let it snow
Let it snow
Let it snow

~End of Kikwang’s POV~

#                                      #                                  #

 

 

I’m sorry… This one is short right? Kinda lame.. I’m having my holiday.. hehe