I'm going crazy

Lightless Love

Seohyun locked her car before she ran happily to the mansion. She was so happy to meet her current-so-called-boyfriend Kikwang. It has been 3months since she left Kikwang alone on his Condominium. She spent 2months unconscious in Boohwal’s hospital and a month stayed with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon, sometime Lizzy and Nana joined them.

Seohyun was trying her best to get rid of Kevin as she tried to distance from Kikwang. She knew that she hates Kevin a lot now, but she won’t le Kikwang be his replacement. It won’t be fair for both Kikwang and Kevin. Kikwang thought that Kevin is Seohyun’s older brother as both of Seohyun and Kevin never talked about it anymore since that day in the hospital.

Seohyun and Kikwang barely could meet since Seohyun went out from the hospital. Kikwang has been too busy with his drugs selling things and Seohyun’s new club, as Seohyun has being busy as a model for SPAO clothing and even for Christian Louboutin’s shoes. Seohyuk worked hard to get money as she changed her Red VW to the newest Bentley to replace her lovely Citreon.

“Angel~” a guy called her as Seohyun looked around to find him.

“Forget me already, huh?”

“Hyun… Seung… Oppa” Seohyun just doze off since the stories about his’ love towards her AJ oppa are still fresh in her mind.

“A… Nyeong…”

“Why are you stuttering?” Hyunseung rushed to her as he hugged her tightly.

“Are you cold? Aigoo…”

“Aigooo… Uri angel couldn’t hold cold” Yoseob pinched Seohyun’s cheek as she stuck out her tongue cutely.

Why are you here in the midnight?”

“It supposed to be her house to, remember?” Doojoon patted her hair as she grinned to him.

“Hyeyeon didn’t drive you home, did she?”

“I drove by myself oppaSeohyun smiled brightly as Junhyung smirked to her.

“Isn’t my new car cute?”

“Pink Bentley, huh?” Junhyung pointed to her car outside.

What a Barbie!”

“What a dragon!” Seohyun rolled her eyes as she sticks out her tongue cutely.

“Aigoo… Since when you do aegyo?” Doojoon sighed as Seohyun grinned.

“I’m the king of aegyo! Don’t ever try!” Yoseob whined as Junhyung dragged him outside.

“Seororo, are you sure you wanna meet Kikwang’s hyung now?” Dongwoon seems worried as Seohyun nodded.

“but… Are you sure? I don’t wanna you to get hurt, really…”

“Why must I? Seohyun whined as Dongwoon just bites his lower lips.

“Tell me, Kim Dongwoon!”

“Just… It’s fine.. You’re a strong girl, Angel…”

#                                             #                                               #
~Seohyun’s POV~

 

Why was I being awkward to Hyunseung oppa? Right! Because he loves my AJ oppa, and he killed my dearest Sooyoong sunbae.

Well, I’m okay with gays, but no if they loved one of my brothers. How could I? I couldn’t imagine if my brothers hang around and make love with boys. Euuwww! Disgusting.

Well, Kibum oppa has stolen Kevin oppa’s first kiss, given him hackeys, done French kisses with him since they did that stupid dare or dare without truth back then when they were in Harvard. I wanna kill both of them if I remembered those things. Or maybe they even had ?

Aaaa!!!!! Don’t tell me about that! I can’t imagine if my first love had with my dearest oppa. Euwww!!! Well, they are hot to see, but NO!

But why those BEAST oppas being weird about Kikwang oppa? He is fine, isn’t he? He didn’t do something stupid, right?

Well, I couldn’t imagine if I must witness both my Fiancée and my cousin-but-boyfriend cheat on me, kissed another girls passionately and closely to have in front of my eyes! NO! SHIRO!

Kikwang oppa is a loyal boyfriend by the way. He is sweet, caring, romantic and LOYAL! He isn’t moody and loves to pick a fight with me like that Angel No Good.

Well how is he now? He must be doing well, since I already so-known-forgot about him. Maybe he dates that Bang Minah? Or Go Ahra? Jia? Dara? Or maybe another girl? I don’t care!

Well, I admit it. I DO CARE. I called Jessica and asked about him as she told me he was doing well as she knew nothing about his love life. Why must I care though? He never cares about me.

Here you go! Kikwang oppa’s condominium!

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Well, no one opens the door.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

“nugunga jibe ibnikka? Kikwang oppa?” I shouted as no one even answered me.\

Maybe I must check if the door locked or not.

Klik!

Babo Kikwang oppa! He forgot to lock the door again! How if a beggar or robber came in? Well, I sure he could shot him on their diaphragm like he used to. He must be in a really hurry.

He told me how to shot well before, as he had no idea that I could kill better than him. I even could shot in circle move. Cool, huh?

“Oppa, where are you?” I walked in as I could saw his shoes in a mess.

He is home already. But why he didn’t answer me or come to me? Not like he used to be.

Maybe I must check him on the living room.

“KIKWANG OPPA?!”

Ommo! What the hell is he doing? How dare he? I can’t believe it! I won’t believe it!

 “Ki… Kwang… Op… pa”

~End of Seohyun’s POV~
 

#                                             #                                        #

~Kikwang’s POV~

I think I’m drunk now since I drank too much alcohol tonight.  Who cares? I’m an adult now! And no one would nag to me.

 My head seems spinning around as a y long haired lady helped me to stand up. I looked at her, my eyes full of lust, as she lain close, kissing me fully in the lips. It started slow, tender, but when I felt her tongue in my upper lip I let a moan.

Using that opportunity she slid her tongue inside and started exploring my wet cavern. I kissed back, I could feel how my crotch was begging for release and my pants feel painfully tight. I was winning the fighting in dominance; her little tongue couldn’t do anything against mine.

 She pressed her body against mine earning moans from both of us. I grip her hips getting her even closer and started to rub against her, creating friction between us.

“Uh,…. Ummm… Seo…. Ummm…” I moan as she rubbed my ‘member’ softly.

“Mm… Mmm… I’m not Seo…” that girl answered me as she rubbed my ‘member’ once again.

“Call me Hyun…”

“Mmmm….. Hy… mmmm… Hyun…” as I moan she grinned and kissed me more hungrily than ever.

We were a mess of moans and hard breaths. I was in heaven. I reach to pull her dress when the voice of someone knocked my door echoed in the building.

“nugunga jibe ibnikka? Kikwang oppa?”

Being distracted, Hyun slide through my arms and winked at me walking away moving her hips seductively leaving me hard and bothered.

“Angel, she can wait…” I back hugged her as I whisper to her seductively.

“but I can’t… dorrawa”

My eyes were devouring her, and I couldn’t help to notice how shivers run down her spine and her body quiver. Without waiting any more, I rushed to her side. Taking her lips passionately.  Her hands grabbed my neck and started to kiss back.

“O… Oppa… Mmm…” She moaned loudly as I heard it as beautiful melody.

“Call me Kikwang” I ordered her as he nodded.

My tongue slowly found its way into and it waggled inside feverishly. Hyun clings herself in me tightly, using this at my advantage I take her to a near couch that was there, laying her down slowly.

“Balli….” Her eyes full of lust shut when I pull up her dress.

“KIKWANg~ah”

No Bra and No , she looked so dam milky white y.

My hands wandered between her thighs, and rubbing. She moaned softly. Her blushes making her look even younger, making me loose myself.

“Oppa, where are you?” a girl called me? Well, I don’t care. Hyun is the way more attractive.

“Hyun… I want you so much….” I her and bit her playfully, making her groan from pain and pleasure.

You know how much I love you… do you trust me?”

I spread her legs and fill her completely. The overwhelming feeling of her tightness making me goes in pure bliss.

“mmmm….. HYUN……” I moan high and deep.

“HYUN~”

Wrapping my arms around her and pounded into Hyun harder and harder. She dug her fingers into my chest over and over my name. I clenched my hips tightly my breathing shallow. I knew it wouldn't be long. And we both come, riding my in the goodness that lay under me, hoping for this moment to last forever…

“KIKWANG OPPA?!”

I heard a girl voice screaming my name shockingly, an angelic familiar voice.

“Ki… Kwang… Op… pa”

I turned my head, and …

CRAP! Here is my dearest precious angel with her teary pretty eyes, blushed and looked really pissed off.

“Angel?”

“DON’T CALL ME ANGEL!” Seohyun shouted as I could tell her whole body is shaking.

“How dare you oppa?”

“Babe, who is that?” a girl who her body still stuck with mine asked as she checked Seohyun head to toe.

“Who is that nerd?”

“I… I’m… I’m… his….” Seohyun couldn’t even finish her words as her eyes going red.

“She is my girlfriend!” I whined irritatedly as I let myself go from her body.

“Who the hell are you?”

“I’m Hyuna!” That girl rolled her eyes as she kissed my lips and rubbed my member which made me go crazy.

“Let’s finish our job, honey”

PLAK!

I could felt a really stingy and painful on my cheek as Seohyun glared to me with her overflowing tears.

PLAK!

“I HATE YOU, KIM KIKWANG!” Seohyun rushed to the door as she pushed Hyuna’s body from mine, harshly.

BLAM!

Wait! Angel! I thought this Hyuna was You…

~End of Kikwang’s POV~

#                             #                            #

“Seohyunnie, Wait!” Kikwang ran as fast as he could, just put a hoodie, jeans and sneakers on as he chased Seohyun who ran faster than ever.

“WAIT! I could explain this! Really…”

“WHAT?” Seohyun turned to face Kikwang as tears were overflowing.

“It’s weird; it seems like you’ve changed… a lot…”

“I really have no clue…” Kikwang gripped Seohyun’s shoulder as she put her head lower.

“I can’t take this anymore… Really, I’m going crazy…”

“Look into my eyes, please look at me now…” Seohyun cupped Kikwang’s face and glared to his eyes.

“Think of me, tell me truthfully… who was that?”

“She is Hyuna” Kikwang sighed as Seohyun’s body was shaking.

“I met her in your club”

“You such a JERK!” Seohyun whined as she grinned her teeth.

“You’ve turned your gift in to e club!”

“You say things that you didn’t say before…” Kikwang sighed as Seohyun didn’t let her eyes away.

“She… was… NOTHING”

Careless eyes, a bored expression, Actions and words those are different than before…” Seohyun sighed as she gripped Kikwang’s face tighter.

Don’t twist your words.. You better say it coolly, open up oppa!”

“I’ve told you she was nothing!” Kikwang shouted as Seohyun moved back fastly.

“I thought she was you, Seohyun… Mianhae…”

“You say sorry too easily, I’m sick of it…” Seohyun whined as Kikwang tried to hug her.

“Not stiffly, not faking it! Why are you like that?”

“Like what?” Kikwang yelled back as Seohyun’s body shook.

“No matter what I say now, you won’t listen, You don’t believe me…”

“You always say the same things…” Seohyun’s voice went lower as she sobbed hardly.

“I don’t expect a lot from you, not like before… You’ve changed…”

“I don’t know what to do… I don’t even know why we started this relationship” Kikwang seemed sighed and tired to make Seohyun listens to him.

“The love in our hearts when we first met, Where has it gone to? Have we gotten rid of it?”

“Molla… You’d tell me…” Seohyun murmured between her harsh sobs.

“I dislike how our love has changed… and I don’t want to blame you for that.. I guess we are going crazy”

“There is nothing that can drive me insane.. I’m still loving you” Kikwang tried to pull Seohyun to his embrace, but the hurtful Seohyun pushed him harshly.

“My tears are still no enough… Even when it’s hurting a lot, I’ll try finding my way back”

“No need to find it with me” Seohyun looked up to meet Kikwang eyes.

“Tell me what you really want, oppa!

“I don’t even know why we started this… No matter what I say now, You won’t listen.. You won’t believe me..” Kikwang sighed as Seohyun rolled her eyes.

“For a moment, I was like an idiot regretting that I did you wrong… We are both going to get hurt everyday”

“Stop your speech already!” Seohyun put her hands up to shut Kikwang up.

“Just tell me what you want! Balli!”

“that’s not what my heart wants to say actually…” Kikwang took a really deep breathe as he turned back and made his way to his condo.

“but I said, we are OVER”

“Fine then… Thanks for all your time…” Seohyun’s sobs broke worse than ever as her whole body shakes in pain.

“Please treat that Hyuna well, oppa… Don’t hurt her… Annyeong~”

#                               #                               #

“Why must I? What did I do wrong in my past life? Are those things my Karma?” Seohyun kept murmured as drove her Bentley unsteadily out of nowhere.

“Lately than Kevin with Minah, and now Kikwang and Hyuna… How could I bear it? How dare they?!”

CIIIIIIIIIIT!

“MiCHEOSOYO?” the taxi driver shouted on top of his lung when Seohyun about to hit his cab.

“Such a Brat!”

“DON’T CALL ME BRAT!” Seohyun yelled back and glared as the Taxi driver scared by her glared.

“I think I must… Who called me?”

binggeulbaenggeulbaenggeul baeng~geul binggeulbaenggeulbaenggeul baeng~geul

Seohyun’s phone rings nonstop as anonymous without name or number appear on it screen.

“Yobboseyo?” Seohyun picked her phone up as she clears .

“Yobboseyo?”

“Because of words spat out of anger, I’ve become this state…” a shaky angelic man voice roams Seohyun’s ear as it sounds familiar for her.

“Even if I regret it now, it’s crazy talk…Hyunnie”

“Nuguseyo?Seohyun asked as she could hear that boy whispered “nan”

“Kevin oppa?”

“You and I, I didn’t know this day would come, Hyunnie” Kevin cried softly as Seohyun gasps.
“I wanna see you baby girl, come back please…”

“But I…” Seohyun choked by her tears as she clears .

“But I can’t oppa… I’m happy now”

“I know what happened, you almost crushed that taxi” Kevin reassured her as she gasps once again.

“Golljima… Malhaebwa”

Seohyun hang the phone as she broke into sobs and parked her Bentley on the nearest park.

“Leave me and live a good life by yourself…”AJ surprised her as she about to faint when she out from her Bentley.
“What situation is this? Pink Bentley… same as Paris Hilton’s, huh?’

“I’ve worked hard for this, oppa” Seohyun answered it lowly as no one could hear.

“Please, leave me alone… I‘m not in the mood”

“You won’t even make a single phone call…” Hoon stole her phone from her car as her eyes widened.
“You’re so bad! Don’t you miss your cute oppa?”

Seohyun just smiled weakly as she left them cluelessly and rushed to the park.

“You’re my life’s bingo, my grown eager…” Eli hugged her from back as her tears were overflowing again.
“Because of it I lost you, mianhae…”

“Gwaenchanha oppa…” Seohyun murmured between her tears.

“Just let me go…”

“You know that I only have you…” Dongho rushed to her as Seohyun hugged him tightly.

“Please don’t leave me, noona.. Please go home..”

“I can’t, Dongho.. Even if I want, but I can’t…” Seohyun sobbed so hard as Dongho cried to.

“Mianhnata… I must go now…’

Dongho let his noona goes as Eli asked him to. Seohyun walks unsteadily as her brothers felt their heart pain to see their only sister became this state.

“Is this my karma because I left my family?” Seohyun cried harder as she sits on the nearest bench.

“oh, God.. I can’t bear it.. It’s too painful”

I just can’t understand your feelings, baby girl” Kevin kneeled down in front of Seohyun and pulled her face up as she gasps.

“You used to smile a lot, what happened to you?”

Seohyun just shook her head harshly as Kevin wipes her tears over and over and put his coat around Seohyun’ body.

“Would you tell me why, baby girl?” Kevin asked her sweetly as he caressed Seohyun’s hair and made her sobs worse.

“I’m sorry for hurting you so badly…”

It’s not just you… oppa…” Seohyun stuttered between her sobs.

“That Kikwang.. Ah.. forget it”

Kevin eyes widened when he heard Kikwang’s name and he clenched his fist tightly.

“What did you do this night?” Kibum stared to her as she rushes to his embrace and left Kevin dumbfounded.

“I told you not to leave me…”

“I really need you oppa…” Seohyun cried so hardly on Kibum’s chest as he tapped her back softly.

“Niga neomu appa, oppa… Jeongmal appaseo…

“I just want you know… I still love you…” Kiseob rushed to hug his twins from back.

“I can’t erase you; you are the only one... Forgive me…”

“I’d always forgive all of you, guys…” Seohyun dropped on her knees as Kibum held her tight.

“I just.. I don’t know….”

“I really am sorry, Hyunnie…” Kibum cried as he hugs seohyun.

“We hurt you so badly these months”

“Aniyo, oppa…” Seohyun cried harder as her brothers come and hug her together.

“I HURT YOU MORE”

“I knew what’s wrong with our princess…” Alexander who had a call with someone rushed to them.

“It was Kim Kikwang, right?”

“Aniyo…” Seohyun lied but her eyes told different stories.

“He didn’t do anything… He…. Was… so… nice….”

“Golljima!” Kiseob hits Seohyun head slowly.

“Just tell us, Hyunnie!”

Was he hurt you, baby girl?” Kevin kneeled down in front of Seohyun as she slightly nodded.

“He promised me to never hurt you nor even make you cry!”

“Don’t do anything to him oppa, please” Seohyun begged as all of them looked at her full with disbelief when they make their way to catch that Kikwang.

“Kevin oppa hurt me more and worse than him, but you didn’t do anything”

“Princess, I know what happened better than you…” Alexander kissed her forehead as he rushed back to his boys.

We know what to do, boys! Let’s show them what U-kiss could do!”

“Oppa, please don’t harm him! Please!” Seohyun begged and cried as all of them stop their way.

or else I won’t ever come back to the clan nor family all my life... Don’t ever try me again!”

#                                                 #                                                     #

 

I'm so sorry to Kikwang and Hyuna..

*You're my biases guys... but I need it